ole gray

Random Thread

No, not necessarily odd - likely they did a background check and part of that would be scanning all social media for you (and likely derivations of your name or email or any other online handles they may have found).

So keep it clean boys!

(Well.. those amongst still in the job market, that is. I'm retired and free to say whatever I damn well please whenever I want and to whomever I wanna say it ).

LOL  Preach it bruther!   Being retired and not looking for work is a good feeling. :D 

• Like 2

Weather here in the Willamette Valley on Christmas Eve is nice. Wish I had brought my sticks!!

IMG_0604.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 5

My son's first time altar serving for Christmas mass. He was very excited!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 6

Weather here in the Willamette Valley on Christmas Eve is nice. Wish I had brought my sticks!!

attachicon.gifIMG_0604.JPG

Wow! Beeee-yooooo-teeee-full double rainbow!!!

Good pic "grab"!

• Like 1

Kenny, thanks for the rainbow

PMookie, thanks for sharing your son's commitment to the man above, reminds me of my 9 years as an acolyte.

Now at 66, I look back at one of my Favorites.......I found this current rendition of Whiter Shade of Pale by Gary Brooker and Procol Harum.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=St6jyEFe5WM

Now let's go back in time to the original video.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPgTjUloUEI

• Like 1

Rhonda Rousey got another good ole fashion arse whupping last night. She didn't take the lost too well (again) so should she retire?

Rhonda Rousey got another good ole fashion arse whupping last night. She didn't take the lost too well (again) so should she retire?

As soon as the UFC evolved and brought in women who can stand up and were more well rounded - her career ended.

• Like 1

Retire, no.

She didn't look prepared for the fight or the style of her opponent.

Will she get back in the ring? Yes, but I think a different ring, if you know what I mean lol.

Her selling power took a hit pretty hard last night.

Time will tell though. Maybe Dana can sell another rematch but it'll have to get paired with a bigger fight imo

Tazz

KellyBo has a pork roast cooking and we'll throw some black eye peas and collards on the menu for today's eating festivities!   Traditional New Year's meal in the south involves black eye peas & greens of some sort. :D  

• Like 1

Does drinking coffee make ya hot? Winter morning walks with my dog get's the old bones cold.  The good thing is I can sit down with a cup of coffee and a few minutes later, I'll warm up like I've been picking butter beans all morning.  :P

Does drinking coffee make ya hot? Winter morning walks with my dog get's the old bones cold. The good thing is I can sit down with a cup of coffee and a few minutes later, I'll warm up like I've been picking butter beans all morning. :P

Walk with a travel mug?

(plus on those extra chilly days you could "Irish it up")

(or however you refer to it down South )

• Like 3

Walk with a travel mug?

(plus on those extra chilly days you could "Irish it up")

(or however you refer to it down South )

My wife would Irish my arse if I came liquored up after walking my dog. Actually though it's not a bad idea ... lol

• Like 3

My wife would Irish my arse if I came liquored up after walking my dog. Actually though it's not a bad idea ... lol

Just a "sniff" .. a fortifier.....
  • Like 2

I have the O negative blood type and blue eyes but didn't know I was an alien!    :blink:

http://dailyoccupation.com/2017/01/01/rhesus-rh-negative-blood-alien/

I have had a lifelong perception I was "different".  Maybe even a little weird in some ways.  

I would have never dreamed being an alien could be the reason why!

• Like 1

Speaking of aliens and given this is a "random topic" thread.  My wife and I are expecting "alien" number three sometime this summer.  I am a strange mixture of excited, scared, confused, shocked and dumbfounded.

Given I am 42 years of age and my children are nearing their teenage years, this was certainly not planned.  But some of the best gifts in life come as a complete surprise!  

• Like 6