ole gray

Golfing Today?

I'm headed out in a few minutes to get a pre Thanksgiving round in with my senior group.  Tuesdays is our blitz day so hopefully I can bring home some bacon :D 

Playing today at: Lance Creek Golf Club in Bishop, Ga. near Athens.

• Like 6

I tried to look up Lance Creek but find Lane Creek in Bishop? Is that the one? If so it sure looks nice.

BTW... I'm playing tomorrow. :)

• Like 1

Taking my Daughter's BF to play this afternoon.....they are down from Indiana for Thanksgiving.  Will also have my 10 yr old Grandson with me.....pray for me....LOL

• Like 4

No playing today, still in the 40's with 20 to 30 mph winds  Friday will be back in the mid 50's possibly then.   Putter testing will be done either way when it arrives this week!

• Like 2

Not today, I'm working.  I did just make a tee time for Friday afternoon though.  I'm looking forward to it - our weather is perfect and should remain so for the foreseeable future.

• Like 1

Sub 40 degree temperature and 35 mph winds.  I think golf season on Long Island is over for the year.

My father-in-law and I played 27 Monday and 18 yesterday down here in Grapevine. This high 60s/low 70s weather has been great! We'd probably be playing today if there were any courses open.

• Like 1

I tried to look up Lance Creek but find Lane Creek in Bishop? Is that the one? If so it sure looks nice.

BTW... I'm playing tomorrow. :)

Yea buddy I love it there as the cost factor is fair and the course is always in good shape.

http://www.lanecreekgolfclub.com/

I'm heading out there in a few minutes to get some golf in as my normal senior blitz is going to most likely get rained out.  Not complaining at all as we have had one of the driest Fall seasons on record.  We need the rain in a bad way as north, Ga. has had too many wild fires this year.

If you call it that...it was in the low 40's and windy here in North Jersey, BUT it felt great to get out on the course after 2 weeks.  Been working some major OT lately, good I guess during the holidays but bad for the game.

10:40 tee time this morning at Lane Creek and I'm looking forward to getting after it!   A couple days of much needed rain and now the sun is bright and the air is cool.  Well maybe a little chilly :D 

Not today after yesterday's cold play.  Temp in the high 30's and the wind is starting to pick up again.  Maybe after lunch, I might head to the course for some short game practice... if it warms up a little more.

Heading out to play in a bit as the rain is moving into Georgia tomorrow through Tuesday. In fact most of next week is going to be wet so now or it will be several days.

Playing today.  It might be that best day for quite awhile at 50*.  Rain coming tomorrow, snow on Monday. Next week; more snow and temps in the 20's!!  Probably no golf next week.  However, at anytime we can get a Chinook wind and it could warm up to 70 in two hours.