TESTERS WANTED! ×

Golfing Today?

ole gray

Now that would be a terrific challenge.......Go for it!

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

I'm actually injured. Currently walking around with a broken rib. Broken in a curious place.  I can move already, I can swing a golf club, but I struggle to ride in a golf cart, nor can I carry a bag right now.  It's torture.  I played last saturday with it, and the cart hurt worse than anything else. Trying to sort out a solution for this weekend :)

Dru - Owner, President & Janitor, Druware Software Designs

RH 13.1 Handicap in soggy Georgia 

WITB
* 1W 10.5* @ PXG 0211 ( HZRDUS Smoke Black X-Stiff )
* 3W PXG 0211 ( HZRDUS Smoke Black X-Stiff ) 
* 5W 18* Tailor-made AeroBurner ( Stock Stiff )
* 7W  Sub70 949x ( HZRDUS Smoke Black X-Stiff )
* 5i-PW @ PXG 0211 ( Gen 1 )
* 52 @ Hogan Equalizer
* 56 @ Sub70 
* 60 @ Hogan Equalizer
* Carbon Ringo 1/4
* Vice Pro Plus

I'm actually injured. Currently walking around with a broken rib. Broken in a curious place.  I can move already, I can swing a golf club, but I struggle to ride in a golf cart, nor can I carry a bag right now.  It's torture.  I played last saturday with it, and the cart hurt worse than anything else. Trying to sort out a solution for this weekend :)

Maybe you can get a back brace and wrap it around the sore rib for support?  

It was tough out there today with all the wind and cold however my little Thursday group powered through it. The funny thing being we play greenies and with the wind today only one was won... :D 

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

My wife and I are teeing it up around noon with another couple today so that should be fun! This will be my third round this week and this weekend is projected to be in the 70's so there may be another round before weeks over....  :D 

Cleveland

Didn't get to play today with my family arriving in Las Vegas today after almost 24 hours of travel from NY. I did find out that part of my round tomorrow at Rio Secco will include a tour of Butch Harmon's golf school and possibly a meeting with Butch. Should be a great day.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

WITB 2024

:taylormade-small: Qi10 LS 9* SHAFT TBD...

:taylormade-small: M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

:taylormade-small: Sim 19* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

:taylormade-small: Sim2 Rescue 22* Diamana Thump 100x

:callaway-small: X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

:callaway-small: Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

:callaway-small: Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

:srixon-small: Z Star Diamond

I played at beautiful Lake Jonesco yesterday and almost broke 80, shot an 80 even with a bogey on the last hole. Had one 3 putt on #14 that would have done it too.  Best day in a while.  

Driver -     Rogue ST Max
Woods -   Rogue ST Max  3, 5 & 7 Woods
Irons  -      Rogue ST Max                                                                                                                                                                                          Wedges -   Zipcore RTX 6 50°  CBX2   54* & 58*                                                                                                                                                          Putter -    Evnroll ER2
Rangefinder -  NX-10 Slope
Ball -  Vice Pro Tour Drip                                                                                                                                                                                            Bag -  Xtreme Cart 7.0 Bag Heather/Red/White

I played at beautiful Lake Jonesco yesterday and almost broke 80, shot an 80 even with a bogey on the last hole. Had one 3 putt on #14 that would have done it too.  Best day in a while.  

Atta boy!

How is the course with all the hard rain that came through middle Ga. in the past weeks?

Cleveland

Club Championship starts today..

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Club Championship starts today..attachicon.gifIMG_0277.JPG

Have a great time Foz and if you play well, that's a bonus....   No pressure and one hole at a time! :) 

Cleveland

Club Championship starts today..attachicon.gifIMG_0277.JPG

Play well

WITB 2024

:taylormade-small: Qi10 LS 9* SHAFT TBD...

:taylormade-small: M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

:taylormade-small: Sim 19* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

:taylormade-small: Sim2 Rescue 22* Diamana Thump 100x

:callaway-small: X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

:callaway-small: Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

:callaway-small: Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

:srixon-small: Z Star Diamond

Two holes to go, absolutely gorgeous today....

#16 Par 4.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Atta boy!

How is the course with all the hard rain that came through middle Ga. in the past weeks?

Pretty good, #11 is closed and the temporary green for old #17 is in use.   Hard rumor going around that Merle is leaving, I am hearing it is his choice and I am hearing it is not his choice.  

Irons  -      Rogue ST Max                                                                                                                                                                                          Wedges -   Zipcore RTX 6 50°  CBX2   54* & 58*                                                                                                                                                          Putter -    Evnroll ER2
Ball -  Vice Pro Tour Drip                                                                                                                                                                                            Bag -  Xtreme Cart 7.0 Bag Heather/Red/White

Pretty good, #11 is closed and the temporary green for old #17 is in use.   Hard rumor going around that Merle is leaving, I am hearing it is his choice and I am hearing it is not his choice.  

I would have thought #10 would have been the problem hole with the creek running though and not the par 3 #11?

Dang buddy I hope the rumor is wrong because he's got a few years to go before his retirement would kick in. 

Cleveland

I would have thought #10 would have been the problem hole with the creek running though and not the par 3 #11?

Dang buddy I hope the rumor is wrong because he's got a few years to go before his retirement would kick in. 

3 is what I heard.  I hope he gets to stay, he does a great job IMO. 

Club Championship, Day 2

79* at 10:00 and rising

Club Championship, Day 2attachicon.gifIMG_0283.JPG

79* at 10:00 and rising

You're going to be hotter than a two dollar pistol today ;) 

Cleveland

Rangering today......

Teeing off at 11:12 this morning with my wife and friend from DSG

Cleveland

Yep back out there today at 10:30 with my Tuesday blitz group.  Played 14 holes Sunday, 18 yesterday, with play 18 today and 18 more Thursday!  The temp will be around the 70 degree mark today with sunny skies.  Got to do it to it ;) 

Cleveland

Hit 'em well buddy.

Hit 'em well buddy.

We actually played a scramble today and it was a blast! No doubt a good thing as I was not hitting on all cylinders ... we did tie for the money so all was good . Winnings spill over to next week.....

Cleveland

Teeing off at 10:30 this morning with temp hitting at the 70 degree mark today. Hoping I can play better than I did Tuesday as my game was pretty much non existent. :angry:         

Cleveland

Supposed to be mid-40's today but still snow on the ground in spots.  Rain tomorrow, but 40's and 50's for the next week.  If the course can dry out, maybe we can play by next weekend.

There have only been 4 golfing days here since Thanksgiving this year.  Every year since I started playing golf until this year, we could play all winter long.  In the last 50 years I have never seen snow on the ground here for so long.  This is EPIC!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Took the day off......early A?M. Doctor appt to schedule cyst removal. Then took my Mini for an oil change.

Heading out in few to bring home some bacon.  The fat hawg has been mighty stingy in the weekly blitz lately.  I plan on taking his arse to the woodshed this morning!

Cleveland

Yes, yes I am golfing today. First time playing golf in Feb in MN ever for me!

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

Yes, yes I am golfing today. First time playing golf in Feb in MN ever for me!

Don't shank it

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic 10.5 set to 9.5 w/ Tour AD-DI 44.5

FW:   :cobra-small: F6 baffler set at 16º

Hybrid:  NONE
Irons:   :taylormade-small:  3i 2014 TP CB  4-PW 2011 TP MC w/ TT S400

Wedges:   :nike-small: 52º :nike-small: 56º  :edel-golf-1: 60 º w/ KBS C-Taper XS Soft-stepped

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma G Tyne 34 inches Gold dot

Don't shank it

No shanks, and Karma's a ******

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

No shanks, and Karma's a ******

I won't be playing for a few months so karma will forget by then.

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic 10.5 set to 9.5 w/ Tour AD-DI 44.5

FW:   :cobra-small: F6 baffler set at 16º

Hybrid:  NONE
Irons:   :taylormade-small:  3i 2014 TP CB  4-PW 2011 TP MC w/ TT S400

Wedges:   :nike-small: 52º :nike-small: 56º  :edel-golf-1: 60 º w/ KBS C-Taper XS Soft-stepped

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma G Tyne 34 inches Gold dot