ole gray

Golfing Today?

Sadly no. We have 3 days of rain starting in an hour here in North Georgia. Have to wait until Friday. Sigh

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

I am seriously considering playing 'dodge the rain drops' this afternoon

• Like 1

Not today, not for a long time...

Monday 20 % Precip. / 0 in

Windy with mostly cloudy skies. A few flurries or snow showers possible. High 18F. Winds W at 25 to 40 mph.

Overnight winds

SDWind.png

• Like 1

Played this morning.  Couldn't pass it up with the temps in the mid 60s in Oklahoma and slight winds.

As good as the weather was, I can't seem to get off the tee box of late.  Don't think I hit a drive with an apex over 15 feet all day. :angry:

Not today, not for a long time...

Monday 20 % Precip. / 0 in

Windy with mostly cloudy skies. A few flurries or snow showers possible. High 18F. Winds W at 25 to 40 mph.

Overnight winds

attachicon.gifSDWind.png

Ive missed you. Nice to see your name popping up. How's it going?

I'm playing this afternoon.

Yes I am!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Sent from my VS986 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 1

Heading to the course this morning at 09:30.   Not teeing up until 10:30 however I desperately need to work on my chipping. It's wet here after raining yesterday so I need to make sure the chunky monkey doesn't attack.

• Like 1

ole gray - foggy and drizzling here at BC with more rain coming in an hour so passing today sadly.

Good day for a movie teeing it up Thursday, Friday and Sat so hopefully get in one of those days.

• Like 2

ole gray - foggy and drizzling here at BC with more rain coming in an hour so passing today sadly.

Good day for a movie teeing it up Thursday, Friday and Sat so hopefully get in one of those days.

Just about to tee off. Wet course however the rain ☔️ is moving north of us. Probably towards your neck of the woods

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2

I drove by the course this morning and I think it could be played, but the seagulls have pecked the daylights out of the greens.  Sunny and warming up; maybe tomorrow if they mow the greens!!

• Like 1

Playing tomorrow at home course, then going to Dormie Club at Pinehurst area on Thursday, then home Saturday and then again on Monday. Then vacation is over.

• Like 1

My Thursday group decided to play today since the weather will be much better today with temps back up close to the 70's.  Heading out to the course at 09:45 to work on a few things. We tee off at 11:28 ( I think :wacko: ) or a time close to that....

• Like 1

Playing with my son this afternoon. Back to work tomorrow.

Sent from my VS986 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Enjoy this afternoon with your son as golf time with family is a ton of fun.  Lot's of good memories made on the golf course.

• Like 1

Playing my first round of 2017 today at Lane Creek. Temps in the mid fifties with wind picking up this afternoon.  Chilly but let's get this year started!

• Like 1

Playing my first round of 2017 today at Lane Creek. Temps in the mid fifties with wind picking up this afternoon.  Chilly but let's get this year started!

Oh so tempting.  Maybe if work stuff eases a bit this afternoon I can sneak out at 2:30 and get in 9 holes before the wind and dark get too bad

• Like 2

Oh so tempting.  Maybe if work stuff eases a bit this afternoon I can sneak out at 2:30 and get in 9 holes before the wind and dark get too bad

Yea the wind is suppose to be pretty fricking  heavy later in the day.  Oh well, I'll just have to play my knock down stinker shot. ;) 

• Like 1

I feel like my last round was a year ago. After checking the calendar, it has been indeed a year since my last round. 12/31/16. This needs to change.

• Like 1