ole gray

Golfing Today?

I should considering it's going to be 78° here today, but the only course that won't be soupy will be packed and I have to work on my truck.

• Like 1

First day with the Arccoss 360....only prob is the sensor did not fit my EVNRoll.......what am I gonna do?

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

I'm not familiar with the EVNRoll or the Arccoss 360 but there's no way to “tag” or attach the sensor?

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

First day with the Arccoss 360....only prob is the sensor did not fit my EVNRoll.......what am I gonna do?

I believe the recommendation is to cut the screw portion of the sensor off and tape the sensor on with something like electrical tape. Just make sure you don't cover the actual sensor. Option 2 would be to add putts manually but you must have a synced putter sensor to allow for that option. So sync the sensor then leave it at home.

Option 2 may not be the best option for the official testing but it does identify a compatibility issue with some putters.

• Like 1

You might have to use a different putter for this test?

• Like 1

First round of the season tomorrow! Time to start stretching to make sure nothing gets pulled!

• Like 2

Heading for a round now! 🏌️⛳️

Initial plan was to venture out on Sunday when it reaches near 70, but worked it out with my scramble group to play at 3:03 today over at a new-to-us course by me called Lakeview Golf Club

http://lakeview-golf.com/

Their driving range is a little different in that you hit out into a giant pond by the clubhouse. I've hit there a few times and that's kinda fun hitting into the water-on purpose! Never played it but looking forward to trying it out.

• Like 1

It's going up to 80 today with lots of sunshine and I'm stuck at work  <_ am off sunday and monday calling for rain temperature to drop again....wth>

• Like 2

Rut roe . Pulled up to my course and they have s Junior tournament today.

IMG_2508.JPG

IMG_2509.JPG

Oh well back home for some honey do projects.

IMG_2510.JPG

• Like 2

Spring Blitz Day 2....in the first group just 3 points behind the leader.....35 players in all. This is a twice a year tourney that I run and last Fall I finished dead last. Hopefully today turns out better. The only thing not working is my chipping, which is horrible.....wish me luck.

• Like 6

Spring Blitz Day 2....in the first group just 3 points behind the leader.....35 players in all. This is a twice a year tourney that I run and last Fall I finished dead last. Hopefully today turns out better. The only thing not working is my chipping, which is horrible.....wish me luck.

Go killit

Good luck! I'm off today. Wish I had come over to play with you. I'm supposed to tee off at 1130 and there's almost no chance that we are getting our round in (or even off.).

I hope that you guys get done before the rain hits.

It's like mother nature doesn't like golf. Cloudy and windy with a high about 50. I think if it isn't cartpath only today that'll be a big win.

Hit'em good guys.

First day of golf for the season postponed. Got to the course (about 45 minute drive) and they made the decision to close due to cold weather. Unfortunately it will have to wait till next weekend, was a little disappointing to not get a call after driving all the way out. But thems the breaks!

Played yesterday. It poured the whole time! When I got back, everything underneath my waterproof gear was soaked. I wish I lived in So Cal...

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Thursday it was 75 and sunny. Today I woke up to my car completely covered in ice. Pure Michigan.

• Like 1

Thursday it was 75 and sunny. Today I woke up to my car completely covered in ice. Pure Michigan.

Wish there were a dislike for that. Hang in there; spring will be here soon.

• Like 2

Tuesday blitz and I'll be trying to bring home the bacon.  Last week I won $30.00 sooooo maybe I can stay in the money two weeks in a row!

• Like 2

Sunny, 60*  this pm but the wind is still up to 20-30mph.  Getting tired of this.  However, the forecast shows less wind by the weekend and temps up to 75*.  Looking good!!