ole gray

Golfing Today?

Our Sponsors

Golfing tomorrow. Of course it's been 65-70 through the week and now that the weekend is here it's 55. Oh well, still get to be on the golf course.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

On 2nd hole right now🏌️⛳️.

attachicon.gifIMG_2514.JPG

Loki at the Ping driver and Steelhead setup!! Weapons of grass destruction

• Like 2

Nope not today, gym then yard work. FL is the weed capital of USA

• Like 1

Same here Rick! Mow & weed today...maybe (well definitely) several beers and grilling some foul fer sure. Off to our course called Quail Hollow in Boise tomorrow. It is most challenging as it sits in the foothills and offers several holes that will make you pee yourself. I'll post some pics fer sure...Hope to get some more data to share on these Reds!

• Like 1

Same here Rick! Mow & weed today...maybe (well definitely) several beers and grilling some foul fer sure. Off to our course called Quail Hollow in Boise tomorrow. It is most challenging as it sits in the foothills and offers several holes that will make you pee yourself. I'll post some pics fer sure...Hope to get some more data to share on these Reds!

Hitem well!

• Like 1

Played today and still not quite in form. Driver has been big issue and was a bit better today. Biggest issue was pitching/chipping and putting. Putting is usually not great but all other parts of short game are usually better. Just need to keep at it. Had 3 holes with 3 putts so certainly didn't help. Ended with 81 but need to tighten it all up.

Got to get out and enjoy the amazing weather, finally. Double bogeyed in the first 5 holes. Hit par on each of the last 4 holes. Felt great to actually be out in the sun and walking outside without the risk of frostbite.

• Like 1

Buddy Trip Day 4.......Hawks Landing Golf Club at the Orlando Marriott...shot 96, bu5 had a terrific time. Cost was $70 and the course was a “10”...Greens were 11 on the stimpmeter.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 3

Tuesday blitz  and the weather is gorgeous so let's get this party started!  

• Like 3

Hope you all are getting out today/tomorrow for a hit! I'm up bright and early and headed to Pagoda Ridge GC today. Relatively new course up here in Vancouver which is “Asian infused” with a Chinese fighting ship and a replica Great Wall of China a couple of the features out on the course.

Pictures to follow!

As always team, Hit em hard... Hit em straight!

Today is my wife's Birthday and she left town yesterday to play in a large two day senior women's tournament across state.  I'm heading over to my course shortly for the Tuesday senior blitz. Beautiful day in Georgia I hope we both can kick some butt today!

• Like 3

No golf for me for the next two weeks... trade of for being on the wife's birthday vacation in Aruba (I'm ok with it 😁)

MDGolfHacker

• Like 1

League play kicks off today....and I strained my right calf playing hoops last night.   :(

Hopefully it won't inhibit things too much....got to defend the 'ship!

• Like 2

League play kicks off today....and I strained my right calf playing hoops last night. :(

Sorry to hear this. Hope it heals quickly!

MDGolfHacker

• Like 1

League play kicks off today....and I strained my right calf playing hoops last night. :(

That's no good. Hopefully ya play well and it doesn't hurt

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Today is my wife's Birthday and she left town yesterday to play in a large two day senior women's tournament across state. I'm heading over to my course shortly for the Tuesday senior blitz. Beautiful day in Georgia I hope we both can kick some butt today!

Good luck to both

• Like 2