ole gray

Golfing Today?

Our Sponsors

We're playing the University of Georgia course at 10:16 this morning.  It' a great golf course and very tough so breaking 90 will be  satisfying.   The greens are huge undulating bent grass and if you get on the wrong side of the hole, you're screwed.   

• Like 4

After working in the yard most of the day - got a call from a friend of mine to play. So with plenty of aspirin ran out and played 18. Didn't play very well 52 on the front and 46 on the back but we played in 3 hrs. The aspirin will keep flowing tonight.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

League night was tonight. Was fun to play a quick, casual 9 with good people.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2

Had to pass today. Temp 47*, rain and strong winds out of the northeast (coming straight down a chilly Lake Erie. Oops sorry thought this was the rant thread

Got a quick round in after work in just over 2 hours 40 minutes

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Playing Chambers Bay today. Should be a fun time. I haven't played there in over a year so I'm super excited. Can't wait to see what the new poa annua on holes 7, 10, and 13 is all about!

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Preparing for a road trip today as I have the day off and looking forward to a long weekend of golf, gambling & eats.

Gonna load up with my scramble troop and head east from Boise to Twin Falls Idaho and play Canyon Springs http://www.canyonspringsgolf.com/ there this afternoon.

Then from there we head South to a little boarder town with Nevada and stay in Jackpot tonight. War Department and other non-golfing types are meeting us all there.

Tomorrow, we (and there should be 2-groups of 4) will do a mini-scramble tournament amongst ourselves there at the Jackpot Golf Club http://www.jackpotgolfclub.com/. Super excited to do this! and I'll try to get some action shots for all of ya!

Cheers all!

• Like 4

Preparing for a road trip today as I have the day off and looking forward to a long weekend of golf, gambling & eats.

Gonna load up with my scramble troop and head east from Boise to Twin Falls Idaho and play Canyon Springs http://www.canyonspringsgolf.com/ there this afternoon.

Then from there we head South to a little boarder town with Nevada and stay in Jackpot tonight. War Department and other non-golfing types are meeting us all there.

Tomorrow, we (and there should be 2-groups of 4) will do a mini-scramble tournament amongst ourselves there at the Jackpot Golf Club http://www.jackpotgolfclub.com/. Super excited to do this! and I'll try to get some action shots for all of ya!

Cheers all!

Have a great weekend

Have a 3:32 tee time. Which means the work day is going to take as long as humanly possibly leading up to that, per usual.

• Like 1

Playing today for the first time since Saturday.  I haven't seen this much rain we've had the last several days since the monsoons in Nam  :blink:

• Like 4

Heading out to play the River Course at Sevierville Golf Club. Cart Path only so we chose the flatter course.

• Like 1

Heading out to play the River Course at Sevierville Golf Club. Cart Path only so we chose the flatter course.

Still in TN I presume?

Actually getting to play this afternoon.  Playing Gateway in Fort Myers with a buddy who's a member.  Haven't played there in almost 2 years, I think.  Hopefully it won't be too wet, but we got a ton of rain yesterday.

• Like 1

Actually getting to play this afternoon. Playing Gateway in Fort Myers with a buddy who's a member. Haven't played there in almost 2 years, I think. Hopefully it won't be too wet, but we got a ton of rain yesterday.

Good luck, hope u get out! We've got courses cart path only and couple closures.

If it will stop raining ☔️ we canceled tomorrow's game and booked it for Thursday with my High School Bud....Then Sunday will play the course I grew up on with a MGS Newbie Colcur.

• Like 3

Scheduled a round at Juniper Hills, the course I grew up on many years ago. Gonna play with another MGS, Colcur......first time meet up and hope it is the first of many annual games to come.

• Like 3

Would've played today if I had known I was going to be called off at work tonight. Damned missed chances.

• Like 1