ole gray

Golfing Today?

Our Sponsors

Playing tomorrow - can't wait - Seminole Lake used to host an LPGA event. I love the course and the people I'm played no with. After my 9 today I'm anxious to get back at it.

I plan on playing 9 again Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

Playing tomorrow at Lakeside in Lexington KY.

• Like 3

Thankfully got out with the first group today as we have heat warnings all over the province. Well above 30 here today and the humidity doesn't help... But onto golf. Decided to give the 3 wood a good workout off the tee today and had a shaky 10/11 with bogey and double, but ended up finishing with 8 straight pars and a final of 76 with one birdie. Not a bad round over all for me. Now time to find some shade.

Hopefully I'll be able to do the same thing tomorrow!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

• Like 2

It was freaking slow today 5 hours and I normally play in 3 to 3.5 hours

Sent from my SM-G950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

I would have quit after 9. Our course was busy this morning but almost empty this aft because of the heat.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

We got out at 7:00 this morning and finished in less than three hours. Great time had!

• Like 1

I would have quit after 9. Our course was busy this morning but almost empty this aft because of the heat.

I was trying to get two rounds in this week to get some video and pictures for my Hogan review

Sent from my SM-G950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 1

Long shot but anyone in Halifax area Canada looking for a twilight round tonight?

Round this morning didn't work out because I had to work, but still want to get a round in this evening!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Well, this week starts our 100* days.  Very unusual for us; we can get 100* days starting in May or June so we are late this year.  However, it was 100 today and tomorrow is forecasted to be 106*.  Since sprinklers run most of the night, playing early tomorrow will be cooler but the humidity at ground level is brutal when the sun hits it.

• Like 2

Hoping to finally get back out this weekend since I'm off work until Tuesday. I haven't been out since Father's Day so I'm starting to experience some withdrawal

• Like 2

Meeting my Cleveland Launcher HB iron co - tester (Wedgie) this   at my home course (Lane Creek) for some good times and on course reviewing!  We'll be having more fun than a bed bug in a butt chewing contest!  :D

• Like 3

Meeting my Cleveland Launcher HB iron co - tester (Wedgie) this at my home course (Lane Creek) for some good times and on course reviewing! We'll be having more fun than a bed bug in a butt chewing contest! :D

Hitem well Grasshoppers

Lookin for reviews

• Like 1

Taking my employee, who has never golfed before, out to a nice easy course to swing the clubs after our meetings today.

• Like 1

Heading out soon to Quail Hollow here in Boise. It should "only" be 92* today and this will be the first time we'll have played this course when it's not rainy of snowy. Not scrambling, but playing for skins. Should be challenging and fun and I'll try to get a few pics out there-Cheers all!

• Like 2

Got 11 guys playing tomorrow at a private club in Lakeland....The Grasslands. One of our former players is now the PGA Golf Director of The Grasslands. We reached out to him and will be playing tomorrow for $40 pp.

• Like 4

Got 11 guys playing tomorrow at a private club in Lakeland....The Grasslands. One of our former players is now the PGA Golf Director of The Grasslands. We reached out to him and will be playing tomorrow for $40 pp.

c

Good job! Play well.

Is it now OK to say "golfing?"

My elders didn't let me say it.

They compared it to tennising, even though bowling was just fine.

You bowl.  You play golf or tennis.

That's how it used to be back in the day.

Is it still?

Is it now OK to say "golfing?"

My elders didn't let me say it.

They compared it to tennising, even though bowling was just fine.

You bowl. You play golf or tennis.

That's how it used to be back in the day.

Is it still?

It's "going golfing" for me. Doesn't matter what my elders call it. Oh wait I'm now an elder.