ole gray

Golfing Today?

Atta boy!

How is the course with all the hard rain that came through middle Ga. in the past weeks?

Pretty good, #11 is closed and the temporary green for old #17 is in use.   Hard rumor going around that Merle is leaving, I am hearing it is his choice and I am hearing it is not his choice.  

• Like 1

Pretty good, #11 is closed and the temporary green for old #17 is in use.   Hard rumor going around that Merle is leaving, I am hearing it is his choice and I am hearing it is not his choice.  

I would have thought #10 would have been the problem hole with the creek running though and not the par 3 #11?

Dang buddy I hope the rumor is wrong because he's got a few years to go before his retirement would kick in. 

• Like 1

I would have thought #10 would have been the problem hole with the creek running though and not the par 3 #11?

Dang buddy I hope the rumor is wrong because he's got a few years to go before his retirement would kick in. 

3 is what I heard.  I hope he gets to stay, he does a great job IMO. 

• Like 1

Yep back out there today at 10:30 with my Tuesday blitz group.  Played 14 holes Sunday, 18 yesterday, with play 18 today and 18 more Thursday!  The temp will be around the 70 degree mark today with sunny skies.  Got to do it to it ;) 

• Like 2

Hit 'em well buddy.

We actually played a scramble today and it was a blast! No doubt a good thing as I was not hitting on all cylinders ... we did tie for the money so all was good . Winnings spill over to next week.....

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2

Teeing off at 10:30 this morning with temp hitting at the 70 degree mark today. Hoping I can play better than I did Tuesday as my game was pretty much non existent. :angry:         

• Like 1

Supposed to be mid-40's today but still snow on the ground in spots.  Rain tomorrow, but 40's and 50's for the next week.  If the course can dry out, maybe we can play by next weekend.

There have only been 4 golfing days here since Thanksgiving this year.  Every year since I started playing golf until this year, we could play all winter long.  In the last 50 years I have never seen snow on the ground here for so long.  This is EPIC!

• Like 1

Took the day off......early A?M. Doctor appt to schedule cyst removal. Then took my Mini for an oil change.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Heading out in few to bring home some bacon.  The fat hawg has been mighty stingy in the weekly blitz lately.  I plan on taking his arse to the woodshed this morning!

• Like 1

Yes, yes I am golfing today. First time playing golf in Feb in MN ever for me!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1