Wiyc (what's in your closet)

Jonnythec

I'm starting this new thread to find out if there is others like me out there. And by like me I mean "addicted to golf clothes". So here we go with some pics and I hope to find out if there is more of you out there, or if I'm just one sick puppy. IMG_1480105717.747803.jpgIMG_1480105731.089412.jpgIMG_1480105741.067869.jpgIMG_1480105750.422923.jpg

This also doesn't include jackets and sweaters cause you have to have at least a dozen of those too...that's what I tell the wife anyways.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 4

Very nice, I'll have to get a picture of mine soon.....once I organzie it a bit...ha   Not quite as much as you, but more than my Fiance would like me to have.   

:titelist-small: TSi1 Aldila Ascent 40G shaft

:titelist-small: TSi2 18 FW with GD AD IZ 6 Shaft

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 and 23 degree hybrids Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T300 5-P Tensei  R flex shaft 1/4 long 

:titelist-small: SM8 48F/54/58 D Grinds 

:ping-small: Tyne 4 

:titelist-small: ProV1X Play number 12

Am I seeing what I think I'm seeing? Shorts folded and on a hanger? 

• Like 1

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

You... might... have a lot of clothes? and/or I might have the jealous. Either way, WOW!

I'm like an emo kid - mostly black, white, and gray. Like garanimals from my childhood, you can mix and match everything. ;)

• Like 2

You may want to try Short Par 4 if you are a golf clothes enthusiast or need a boost to your wardrobe.  Either way by using the link below you can get your first month for $25 (normally $45).  You receive over $100 worth of golf apparel each month delivered free to your door.  If you are not satisfied cancel any time, hassle free and with no hidden fees (I find that if you call to cancel after your first month they usually offer you the promotional price for an additional month--at that price it is a no brainer).  I have received Travis Mathew, Linksoul, Puma, Chase 54, Ogio and Matte Grey for brands so far.  Overall been impressed.  There is a Mulligan program for exchanges and a Facebook group for trading that makes it even more interesting.  My favorite part is awaiting the monthly box.  This past month was a Travis Mathew polo and TM hat.

http://shortpar4.refr.cc/WQ7N2K6

• Like 1

So consensus so far is I'm one sick puppy...thanx guys ..I'll book my psychiatric appointment today.[emoji20]

Sent from my iPhone while sitting at the 19th hole.

No I don't think you are sick, you just know what you like.   I am often asked how I handle my mental illness.   I just answer that I don't handle it, I rather enjoy it. 

• Like 1

I think I might give you a run for your money!  I'll grab some pics when I'm home later this evening.

My polos take up 2 drawers in my dresser.  Off the top of my head I've got around 40-50 polos.  Mostly UA, Nike, Adidas with a few Dunning and Travis Mathew mixed in.  The Dunning are mostly worn to the office and the TM are usually off the course casual.  The UA, Nike and Adidas shirts get the most on-course work.

As for pants/shorts, I do have several but have recently converted to the Adidas Ultimate line.  Absolutely LOVE this gear.  I've got 2 pairs of pants and 3 shorts from Adidas and they see the most on-course time.  I do have a couple pairs of Nike pants/shorts that also get some work.

I've got around 15 pairs of shoes in the closet too - Nike, UA and Adidas.

Sooooooo yes, I have a problem and I'll openly admit it.

• Like 2

I think I might give you a run for your money!  I'll grab some pics when I'm home later this evening.

My polos take up 2 drawers in my dresser.  Off the top of my head I've got around 40-50 polos.  Mostly UA, Nike, Adidas with a few Dunning and Travis Mathew mixed in.  The Dunning are mostly worn to the office and the TM are usually off the course casual.  The UA, Nike and Adidas shirts get the most on-course work.

As for pants/shorts, I do have several but have recently converted to the Adidas Ultimate line.  Absolutely LOVE this gear.  I've got 2 pairs of pants and 3 shorts from Adidas and they see the most on-course time.  I do have a couple pairs of Nike pants/shorts that also get some work.

I've got around 15 pairs of shoes in the closet too - Nike, UA and Adidas.

Sooooooo yes, I have a problem and I'll openly admit it.

I'm about the same number of polos and that's after donating a dozen or so to the thrift store last year. 

I love those Adidas shorts, I picked up two pair this past summer and they are great.   I wish I could find pants in my size in that line, but they seem to stop at 40, I'm a 44...yes, I'm a biggin...ha

• Like 1

:titelist-small: TSi1 Aldila Ascent 40G shaft

:titelist-small: TSi2 18 FW with GD AD IZ 6 Shaft

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 and 23 degree hybrids Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T300 5-P Tensei  R flex shaft 1/4 long 

:titelist-small: SM8 48F/54/58 D Grinds 

:ping-small: Tyne 4 

:titelist-small: ProV1X Play number 12

Here's my rainbow......guessing I could play daily for several months before I needed to do the laundry.....LOL

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2

Driver: PXG 0211 w/Evenflo Riptide CB Regular shaft 

Fairways:  Cobra King F8 3-4W(16*) & 5-6W(20*) w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft 

Hybrid: Cobra F8 3 Hybrid(19*) w/Recoil ES regular shaft 

Irons: Wilson D7 5-PW w/Recoil 460 Regular graphite shafts 

Wedges: Cleveland RTX Zipcore(50*/54*/58*) w/True Temper Spinner Wedge steel shaft  

Putter: 33" Evnroll ER2 w/Evnroll Gravity Grip 

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black).  

Pushcart:  Caddytek 3.0 from Costco

Ball: Maxfli Tour CG & Titleist Pro V1x.

• 4 weeks later...

Looks good! I'm right there with you. I like the colored kicks!

• Like 1
What's in my bag...

Driver:      TaylorMade R15 10.5• Aldila Rouge Black 60g stiff shaft

3 Wood:   TaylorMade R15 15• Aldila Rouge Black 70g stiff shaft

Hybrid:     TaylorMade  Rescue 4-21• Aldila Rip 65g stiff shaft

Irons:        TaylorMade  RSi TP Nippon NS Pro 950, stiff shaft

Wedges:   TaylorMade  50•, 54•, 58• Nippon NS Pro stiff shaft

Putter:      TaylorMade Ghost 

Ball:          Wilson DUO U

Bag:         TaylorMade 

That's a pretty impressive set-up. I have quite a few shirts (techno polo's as my wife calls them), but I tend to thin the herd quite often. If I buy a new one, I usually get rid of one or two.

• Like 1