TESTERS WANTED! ×

What are your favorite irons?

Liberty Ball Markers

Let's get sentimental for a bit (it's a holiday weekend after all)...

What are your favorite irons and why? Not just what do you play now, but your fav's from childhood, when you played competitively, etc.

My current fav's are my Titleist 712MB's been through a lot of current mb irons, and these are just right for me. No plans of changing anytime soon.

IMG_8159.JPG

All time fav? The Wilson FG-17's that I learned to play with. Beautiful blades that felt like butter when you flushed it, jolted the crap out of you when you didn't.

IMG_8157.JPG

They were worn out when I got them from a friend's dad, and I wore them down almost slick - my best golf memories in my high school and college days, I had those irons in my hands.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been playing golf for a long time now and have played pretty much everything out there. My all time favorites are the Callaway Razr XF irons with regular True Temper GS 95 Steel shafts.  The shafts are as close to graphite feeling as I have ever played. I love the trajectory they put on my shots and I'm a happy camper with them. Now the XF irons have a forged head and are softer than a hot sweet potato with warm butter and maple syrup.

I'm on my second set of these beauties.  When they first came out, they were on the expensive end of the price chart however I am so glad I found my soulmate (irons). I'm sure there are iron sets out there that are just as good or better, however I'm locked on these like my dog Roxie on a ham bone.  

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

Current favorite and also what I currently play, TMaG Speedblades.  They look good, perform, give great distance, a fair amount of forgiveness and still let me know where I missed it.

speedblade.jpg

Favorite iron of yesteryear, Titleist DCI Black.  These were the first "nice" irons I ever owned and played them for about 15 years.  It's also where I learned about iron lofts and what loft jacking was since mine had the lofts stamped on.

titleist-dci-b-black-8-iron-dcib_807263.JPG

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

Favorite blade of all time is the Adams MB2 hands down. I still have two sets of them just not the game to play them these days.

WITB 2024

:taylormade-small: Qi10 LS 9* SHAFT TBD...

:taylormade-small: M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

:taylormade-small: Sim 19* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

:taylormade-small: Sim2 Rescue 22* Diamana Thump 100x

:callaway-small: X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

:callaway-small: Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

:callaway-logo-1: Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

:srixon-small: Z Star Diamond

Favorite blade of all time is the Adams MB2 hands down. I still have two sets of them just not the game to play them these days.

Those were good looking clubs, but I never played them.

But... at your handicap, I'm sure you can play anything and do just fine.

Those were good looking clubs, but I never played them.

But... at your handicap, I'm sure you can play anything and do just fine.

Not these days. I don't practice near enough to play true blades.

WITB 2024

:taylormade-small: Qi10 LS 9* SHAFT TBD...

:taylormade-small: M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

:taylormade-small: Sim 19* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

:taylormade-small: Sim2 Rescue 22* Diamana Thump 100x

:callaway-small: X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

:callaway-small: Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

:callaway-logo-1: Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

:srixon-small: Z Star Diamond

That brings to mind a new twist - favorite club that you never played?!?!?

I lusted over the Ping Eye2's but couldn't afford them in their hayday. I played with a guy a couple years ago that still had a full set (2-lw).

It was like seeing the prom queen again. He let me hit a few balls - looking down on them was not what I expected - they were huge, and so much offset... Every ball I hit went wide left. Well, that was the end of that little love affair...

Mine are in a box, I've thought bout getting them reshafted and playing them. Then I wake up from that dream

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic 10.5 set to 9.5 w/ Tour AD-DI 44.5

FW:   :cobra-small: F6 baffler set at 16º

Hybrid:  NONE
Irons:   :taylormade-small:  3i 2014 TP CB  4-PW 2011 TP MC w/ TT S400

Wedges:   :nike-small: 52º :nike-small: 56º  :edel-golf-1: 60 º w/ KBS C-Taper XS Soft-stepped

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma G Tyne 34 inches Gold dot

Mine are my old Mizuno T-zoid pros. I've played many different sets of irons but somehow keep going back to them. Just play well with them and they feel so good of the face.

IMG_0499.JPGIMG_0500.JPG

Driver- Mizuno jpx Ez 9.5(set to low) with Matrix Red tie limited edition masters green with multicompound red platinum 44.5" f3 wood- Adams tight lies 16* Mitsubishi rayon fubuki x flex3-9 irons- Mizuno T-zoid pro irons s300 w sensicores47*, 56* Mizuno s5 wedge white satinPutter- odyssey #9 pro with super stroke 3.0All other clubs have different coloured multi compounds

My favorite irons that I played my best golf with were a set of Dynacraft Pro Cavity irons I build in 2004. Played them for a year or two but vanity got in the way and I sold them for a set of Mizuno MX-23's.

My favorite irons growing up were Macgregor CB92's. I had some mismatched blades all through the 80's as I was learning the game, then as a teenager once my parents saw I was serious about golf agreed to get me a new cavity back set. On the top of my list were the CB92's but they were expensive, so no way I was gonna get those. Got a set of Spalding Executives instead

A month ago a picked up a set of the Macgregor CB92 heads, some KBS C-Taper Lite shaft pulls and decided to get that set I wanted when I was 16. Even found some NOS Macgregor diamond ferrules!

Got the heads glued up but only got the 7 to finished length and gripped so far. Did get to take it to the range today. Man these are some small heads, but feel great, and while not as long as my KZG, accurate as all hell.

8079BD5C-005B-45F8-9903-EDB7C118540C_zps

A9713ADD-D796-49E0-B35C-386F277245B0_zps

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

WITB:

Stan Thompson “Reactionizer” persimmon woods 1-4

Spalding Tour Edition 3-PW

Spalding Top-Flite E.V.A. Sand Club

Rife Legend Z Putter

That brings to mind a new twist - favorite club that you never played?!?!?

I lusted over the Ping Eye2's but couldn't afford them in their hayday. I played with a guy a couple years ago that still had a full set (2-lw).

It was like seeing the prom queen again. He let me hit a few balls - looking down on them was not what I expected - they were huge, and so much offset... Every ball I hit went wide left. Well, that was the end of that little love affair...

I always wanted Ping Eye 2's too, and did eventually get a set of Beryllium coppers, but like you, too much offset.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

WITB:

Stan Thompson “Reactionizer” persimmon woods 1-4

Spalding Tour Edition 3-PW

Spalding Top-Flite E.V.A. Sand Club

Rife Legend Z Putter

I guess I was lucky. I grew up playing blades because that was all we had LOL. One of my favorite sets was a set of custom built 1970 Spalding Elite MV-2. My old man was a Pro and ran a course so I was lucky and had access to all types of equipment. Loved those irons and they were stolen in 76 along with the Corvette they were in at the time.

I guess my holy grail set of irons is my 1980 remake VIPs I got new in 90 still in the box. Still play them. Another friend of mine on another golf forum sent me a pristine set of those a month ago. I am going to have to reshaft them because they have the old 7.0 Brunswick/Nicklaus shafts in them and I am getting a little old in the tooth to turn them for 18 holes.

Right now I do not play or practice enough to really hit blades good and with the encouragement of some friends I have been experimenting with some CBs some. Hate to say it but I finally found a set I absolutely love--- A set of Callaway 2013 Forged X with Rifle 5,0 shafts in them. Had to get used to them but found out I can work them like the old Macs and buttery feel wow! Actually they feel as soft to me as the set of MP-33s I played for a couple of years

Yep the Callys may become the money gamer set but I will still play one of my sets of Macs in vintage play heck I still have 6 sets of Mac blades and a set of Toney Penna forged blades too

20160817_151413.jpg

20160807_153037.jpg

20160424_104811.jpg

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

I see some oldies but goldies in this thread and it brings back fond memories.  Here are a few of the old clubs I have played in the day.

Persimmon Woods:  PowerBilt, Hogan, Wilson Staff, First Flight, Mcgregor

Iron sets:  Wilson Blue Ridge Sam Snead was my first set :D .   My Dad gave them too me as he played on a few times after he retired and he wanted me to have a set.

I also had the same irons as those mentioned in the persimmon wood post plus Lynx, Executives, Mizuno, Cobra irons (several models of these I was a fan boy for years), Browning (yes I said Browning like the maker of shotguns as they made a low profile iron years ago) .....  I'll think of more later as my memory is fading me now :wacko: 

My favorite Callaway iron in the past were the X-14 Pro Series.  I LOVED those puppies and I still have them back in my woodshed.

1001780-abx.jpg

Cleveland

There will never be a better set of irons for me than Ping Zing 2 irons. I was deadly with them! I could hit the 3 iron 235, 9 iron 150, and I hit them dead straight. I've actually pondered buying a set again and putting them in play. I found a six iron at a range a year or so ago and hit it very well. I won't get the same distances I did when I was 25, but I was NEVER more accurate than with those... White dot, +1"... Ahh. Heaven...

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

... I bought a set of Tour Stage MR23 US Spec irons from Japan for $1100 back when irons sold for 1/2 that much. The sole didn't suit me and luckily I was able to sell them for what I had in them. Then went to a set of Tour Stage Z101's and they would definitely be in my iron hall of fame. Back when a balata ball spun so much, trajectory control was needed on almost every shot, I played MB's and the Z101's were my first CB set that had the control of MB's with some additional forgiveness.

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

I see some oldies but goldies in this thread and it brings back fond memories.  Here are a few of the old clubs I have played in the day.

Persimmon Woods:  PowerBilt, Hogan, Wilson Staff, First Flight, Mcgregor

Iron sets:  Wilson Blue Ridge Sam Snead was my first set :D .   My Dad gave them too me as he played on a few times after he retired and he wanted me to have a set.

I also had the same irons as those mentioned in the persimmon wood post plus Lynx, Executives, Mizuno, Cobra irons (several models of these I was a fan boy for years), Browning (yes I said Browning like the maker of shotguns as they made a low profile iron years ago) .....  I'll think of more later as my memory is fading me now :wacko:

My favorite Callaway iron in the past were the X-14 Pro Series.  I LOVED those puppies and I still have them back in my woodshed.

1001780-abx.jpg

I have a buddy of mine that STILL hits those irons. He has had them since they were new and plays to about a 3 handicap. 

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

I have a buddy of mine that STILL hits those irons. He has had them since they were new and plays to about a 3 handicap. 

Solid all around performers to say the least.  Yea those were my favorite pre 2000 set and the Cally XF Razr are my post 2000 favorites.  I like something, I stay with it for a while.

Cleveland

Solid all around performers to say the least.  Yea those were my favorite pre 2000 set and the Cally XF Razr are my post 2000 favorites.  I like something, I stay with it for a while.

Well everyone here knows I have been and will always be a Macgregor man period. Now I have not been playing or practicing as much due to work and I have gotten sloppy. Some of my well meaning friends have talked me into trying CBs of course forged. In the last month or so I have tried several sets including a set I own which are Infiniti Forged TS -10s. Never could get the right feel with any of them.

Well 2 weeks ago I did a trade deal traded a set of pristine stock TM-200 CBs and a set of TM forged 300s for a nice set of 2013 Callaway x forged CBs with 5.5 PXI Rifle shafts in them. Man oh man do they hit good. Have played and practiced with them the last 2 weeks and have gotten somewhat used to them. Being off for Thanksgiving helped a lot too. Got in several great practice sessions with them both Thursday and Friday. Played today on a tricked up course and shot decent with them but hit them good. I will never get completely away from my blades but these do hit good and I can work them. Playing tomorrow on a course I know well and love and we will see

G

Well everyone here knows I have been and will always be a Macgregor man period. Now I have not been playing or practicing as much due to work and I have gotten sloppy. Some of my well meaning friends have talked me into trying CBs of course forged. In the last month or so I have tried several sets including a set I own which are Infiniti Forged TS -10s. Never could get the right feel with any of them.

Well 2 weeks ago I did a trade deal traded a set of pristine stock TM-200 CBs and a set of TM forged 300s for a nice set of 2013 Callaway x forged CBs with 5.5 PXI Rifle shafts in them. Man oh man do they hit good. Have played and practiced with them the last 2 weeks and have gotten somewhat used to them. Being off for Thanksgiving helped a lot too. Got in several great practice sessions with them both Thursday and Friday. Played today on a tricked up course and shot decent with them but hit them good. I will never get completely away from my blades but these do hit good and I can work them. Playing tomorrow on a course I know well and love and we will see

No doubt Cally makes a good set of irons and the ones I have bagged are very user friendly. Even good players like yourself enjoy backing off the blades occasionally. I was watching a senior tournament  one day and noticed that Colin Montgomerie was playing my irons!    Good old Cally  Razr XF irons in Monty's bag. I thought I had drank too much stump liquor but sure enough they were the exact same as I play.

Cleveland

Ole Gray-- It is funny that you mentioned Colin because he is one of the examples that one of my buds used. I have played with quite a few of the guys on the Champion's Tour back in the day on the minis. Never played with Colin of course. Always liked Colin even when the American press and Feherity picked on him. One of the few guys from the reverse C era that did not have back problems.

LOL  I know all about that Georgia stump liquor  ;)  As The Duke used to say "I have been known to pull a cork back in the day" In our case screw the lid off a jar. Glad you came along here now I have another Southern Redneck to keep me company

G

Enjoying these 2014 TP CB's in combination with several UDI's, (Ultimate Driving irons).  I also have a set of the TP MC's that I like very much as well!  

The TP CB's feature stronger lofts and slightly larger heads, hence those are a bit longer and a bit more forgiving, but I don't feel I lose much, if anything, (score-wise), when playing the MC's.  Both are excellent better player's iron sets!

The UDI's are long, deadly accurate, and surprisingly easy-to-hit!  I never thought I would put a 1-iron in my bag, but this club is unique!

Using the stock KBS Tour (stiff) shafts in both the iron sets, while the UDI's have the stock KBS C-Taper Lite 110 in stiff flex.  For years I was addicted to Project-X (5.5) shafts, but these higher-launching KBS shafts seem to be well-suited for these 2014 Taylormade TP clubheads, and feel very smooth as well. 

Very content with the performance, and these just 'look right' to my eye!  

tpcb.jpg

udi.jpg  UDI - THE ULTIMATE DRIVING IRON

tpmc.jpg

What's in Bobcat's Bag?  (Showing more than 14 clubs due to options)

Driver: :taylormade-small: 9.5* SLDR-C - 45.5" Miyazaki Kusala Black 61s, (1/2" tip)

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Tour issue 15* V-Steel 3W - Fujikura 757 Speeder Stiff

Fairway/Hybrid: :taylormade-small: 15* Rescue Fairway "3-Strong" - VP-90 Stiff 

Hybrids: :taylormade-small: #3 (19*) & #4 (22*) Rescue-Mid TP's - Vista Pro 90 Stiff 

Driving Irons: :taylormade-small: UDI #1 (16*) & #3 (20*) - KBS C-Taper Lite 110 Stiff

Iron Set: :taylormade-small: SLDR Irons (5-8i only) - KBS C-Taper Lite 110 Stiff

Hybrid Wedges: :cleveland-small: 2011 Niblicks 42*PW, 49*DW, 56*SW - Stock

SW/LW: :cleveland-small: CG-16 Black Pearl 58* Low Bounce 8* - Stock Steel Shaft

Putter: :bettinardi-small: BBX-81 Blade - Stock Bettinardi Steel Shaft 

Ole Gray-- It is funny that you mentioned Colin because he is one of the examples that one of my buds used. I have played with quite a few of the guys on the Champion's Tour back in the day on the minis. Never played with Colin of course. Always liked Colin even when the American press and Feherity picked on him. One of the few guys from the reverse C era that did not have back problems.

LOL I know all about that Georgia stump liquor ;) As The Duke used to say "I have been known to pull a cork back in the day" In our case screw the lid off a jar. Glad you came along here now I have another Southern Redneck to keep me company

Hell yea !

Cleveland

I had a set of Nike Vr pro combos with blades up to the 7. Probably one of my favorite sets but now the hogan PTx irons are really starting to grow on me.

Right Handed

4.5 handicap

Driver: Nike Vapor Flex with Mitsubishi Rayon Fubuki ZT60x5ct S-flex shaft and stock grip.

3-Metal: Nike VRS 15 degree with Mitsubishi Rayon tour issue Diamana S73x5ct X-flex shaft and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grip.

Irons: Ben Hogan PTx 22, 26, 30, 34, 38, 42, 46 degrees standard length and lie with KBS Tour-V stiff shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Wedges: Ben Hogan TK15 54, 58 degrees with KBS Tour-V X-flex shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Putter: Nike Method Converge B1|01 with Superstroke Flatso 2.0 grip.

I loved the Wilson Staff fg tour v2's that I used to game a while back. Best feeling irons I've ever hit. My current set (Adams xtd forged) are very close seconds in terms of feel. The next sets will be Callaway apex or Wilson Staff. I will probably go back to Wilson though. They are getting better every release.

Sent from my XT1563 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

DRIVER:   :taylormade-small: Stealth 2, 9*, Mitsubishi Kai' Li red, 60g Stiff flex, Golf Pride CP2 Pro Midsize

Woods:   image.png.b032bfa6bceb3d86677e537bac666ed6.png Sim Max 3 Wood, 15*, Fujikura Ventus 6 Blue 65g, Stiff flex, Golf Pride CP2 Pro                                       Midsize

HYBRIDS:   :mizuno-small:    JPX 850 hybrid 19*, UST Proforce V2 85g, Stiff, Golf Pride CP2 Pro Midsize    

IRONS:      image.png.e097bd129e11b5c3535389554504a9e8.png    MP-20 HMB 4 iron, Project X LZ 6.5 shaft, Stiff+, Ping Midsize grip

JPX 919 Tour 5i-pw, Project X LZ 6.5 shafts, Stiff+,  Ping Midsize grips

WEDGES:    New Level Golf   50*, 55*, 60* M-Type Wedges with True Temper Elevate Tour X-Stiff flex,                                               New Level Midsize grips

PUTTER:    :ping-small:   Heppler Ketsch 35", Ping PP62 Pistol Grip

BALL:        :vice:     Pro

:titleist-small:     Pro V1 (2021 + 2023 Versions)                                                                              

BAG:       image.png.21a67eec796936e08fafc83a822b0d7f.png  TM19 Select Plus Cart Bag 

Shoes:  Under Armour     HOVR Fade 2 SL Spikeless  Shoes

Tech: :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro Slope golf laser Rangefinder

Frogger Golf Towels, 4 more Yard blue/ yellow golf tees

Ping Eye 2 blue dots and the Callaway Hawk Eyes for me. Some good memories tied to those clubs. 

hawkeye_large.jpg Ping-Eye-2-Blue-Dot-Sand-Wedge-Steel.jpg

ogio_logo1.jpg?w=690Shredder Stand Bag /  :taylormade-small: TP SLDR S Mini 16* /  adams-golf-logo.jpg?w=690Pro DHy 18* /  :cobra-small: Baffler 7w 20* /   :cobra-small: King F6 irons 5i-GW /                                     bsglogo1.jpg?w=690 J15 54* /  putt.jpg?w=690 Sierra 101-Soft /  :srixon-small: Z-star balls / all shafts regular flex / Lamkin Crossline Ace 3GEN oversize grips 

After I reshafted my 5i-8i MacGregors this past summer, I was playing pretty well with them.  I not sure if it was the clubs or just the fact that I was playing and practicing a lot.  Maybe a little of both.  But I love the feel of the clubs and with UST ProForce 95 graphite shafts they play better for me than the old TT S300 steel shafts.  I am not a blade iron type of player, but these clubs make me think I could be!!

IMG_0578.jpg

IMG_0579.jpg

Later in the summer I reshafted the 4i is as my "utility club".  I sometimes use it on the 200y par 3 #8 hole when the wind is from a certain direction.  I also use it instead of my hybrids when I have to keep the ball down under the wind or under trees.

And I just like the looks of the MacGregors!!  I wish they still made decent clubs.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Man there are some great looking classic clubs in here.

These were my very first set of irons when I first started playing.  

tourmsho77.jpg

These may have been my favorites that I ever had, and still wonder why I gave up on them, other than I'm a hopeless ClubHO

1001922-ahb.jpg

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

My all time favorite set of irons were a set of TourStage TS-201's that I ran across in the used section at Edwin Watts for $200 in Mint condition - played them until I decided I needed the new J33's - yeah that was a mistake.

I still own my most two recent sets - Ben Hogan Apex FTX and TaylorMade TP MC 14. Both are great sets but those TS-301's were the stuff of legends. I also still have a set of Eye2's.

:taylormade-small:  M3 460 9.5* - ACCRA TZ6 M5

:callaway-small:  X2 Hot Pro - 15* Aldila Tour Green X

TaylorMade Jetspeed 19* w Matrix HM9

Mizuno MP-63 4-P Project X 6.0

Cleveland RTX4 - 50, 54, 60

:odyssey-small:  Toulon Portland w P2 React Grip

:titelist-small: 2019 Players 4 -  :titelist-small: Pro V1

Archived