TESTERS WANTED! ×

Got Problems?

ole gray

Let's just say some of the big boys of the golf industry had their panties in a wad on Twitter last evening.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Thanks for the hint. Catching up now.

Driver - Tour Edge Exotics XCG 7 Beta w/ Paderson shaft 44"

Fairway Metal - :nike-small: Vapor Fly 15* w/ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue 65F 43"

Irons - :taylormade-small: SLDR 4i-pw w/ KBS Tour C-Taper 90S

Wedges - :edel-golf-1: 54* and 58* Digger grind

Putter - :scotty-cameron-1: 2015 GoLo 3 33"

To be fair, it was escalated, IMO, the wrong way.

All caught up. I'm a bit surprised honestly...

Driver - Tour Edge Exotics XCG 7 Beta w/ Paderson shaft 44"

Fairway Metal - :nike-small: Vapor Fly 15* w/ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue 65F 43"

Irons - :taylormade-small: SLDR 4i-pw w/ KBS Tour C-Taper 90S

Wedges - :edel-golf-1: 54* and 58* Digger grind

Putter - :scotty-cameron-1: 2015 GoLo 3 33"

I'm all caught up. Sorry I missed this last night.

The butthurt is real! :lol:

No shat

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

Yea I'm hoping we can get er done .

Hmmmmm I was born on Nov 29, 1950 and you were born December 25th?

I guess I am wrong....you are my elder.....was thinking your Bday was today, based on your earlier comments....oh well, I bow to you!

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

I guess I am wrong....you are my elder.....was thinking your Bday was today, based on your earlier comments....oh well, I bow to you!

Lol that's ok buddy! Hell everyday at our age is a Birthday

Cleveland

Lol that's ok buddy! Hell everyday at our age is a Birthday

Cleveland

Cleaning my office out, getting ready for retirement next Wednesday.....so far I have 5 boxes of stuff that was mine, PC Speakers, Compact Desk Stereo system, books, pictures, etc.

Next Week i want to walk out on Wednesday not carrying anything.  So today &  tomorrow I'll be loading the Mini Cooper.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Cleaning my office out, getting ready for retirement next Wednesday.....so far I have 5 boxes of stuff that was mine, PC Speakers, Compact Desk Stereo system, books, pictures, etc.

Next Week i want to walk out on Wednesday not carrying anything.  So today &  tomorrow I'll be loading the Mini Cooper.

Amazing how much "stuff" you accumulate over the years.   You may remember a very good George Carlin routine on "stuff" it was pretty funny. 

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

Let's just say some of the big boys of the golf industry had their panties in a wad on Twitter last evening.

OK - Not a Twitter follower so what went down?

WITB - :taylormade-small:

Driver - TaylorMade M2 - Stiff flex / 12.5*

3 & 7 Wood - TaylorMade M2

6i -Gap - TaylorMade M4- Stiff flex

Wedges - TaylorMade ATV 55* & 60*

Putter - Odyssey 2 Ball

Ball - Titleist Pro V1

Bushnell Tour V3 rangefinder

Right Handed Neutral lie on all clubs

OK - Not a Twitter follower so what went down?

I'll email ya later :ph34r: 

Cleveland

Michael breed and hank Haney got real butt hurt on twitter with the insinuation that they were told to discredit ksigs. Do I believe it? Ya I do. These guys are payed by the oem's to shill there gear. All of the ball makers are shaking in their boots big time. Wouldn't doubt that one of them tries to buy Nassau golf.

Sent from my iPhone while sitting at the 19th hole.

Cutts Benedict teaches at my golf course. I think he needs a good ole fashion attitude adjustment for false assumptions -- Just saying

I got into it with that cutts guy on twitter. He said he isn't taking sides but he is leaning hard on Haney and breeds side.

I got into it with that cutts guy on twitter. He said he isn't taking sides but he is leaning hard on Haney and breeds side.

Well he's blowing smoke then because I told him his comment was ill advised and he came back with a low blow.

Ole Gray ‏@ole_gray 13h13 hours ago

Cutts Benedict ‏@cuttsgolf 12h12 hours ago

@ole_gray @HankHaneyRadio. Sorry, bud, total trust with reputable first class prof than a tabloid-ish hack who cites "sources" as the truth

If you look at the majority of posts on his home page, he is a Haney home boy and he said he's not taking sides huh? 

Cleveland

Well he's blowing smoke then because I told him his comment was ill advised and he came back with a low blow.

Ole Gray ‏@ole_gray 13h13 hours ago

@cuttsgolf @HankHaneyRadio @HankHaney @MyGolfSpy MGS did not directly accuse anyone! #GetYaFactsStraight

Cutts Benedict ‏@cuttsgolf 12h12 hours ago

@ole_gray @HankHaneyRadio. Sorry, bud, total trust with reputable first class prof than a tabloid-ish hack who cites "sources" as the truth

If you look at the majority of posts on his home page, he is a Haney home boy and he said he's not taking sides huh?

ya I figured he was on haneys side.

Michael breed and hank Haney got real butt hurt on twitter with the insinuation that they were told to discredit ksigs. Do I believe it? Ya I do. These guys are payed by the oem's to shill there gear. All of the ball makers are shaking in their boots big time. Wouldn't doubt that one of them tries to buy Nassau golf.

None of them are in the same stratosphere of buying power as Costco. If they tried to buy Nassau golf, they would be foolish.

Just a couple more days left to work......today, next Tuesday & Wednesday.  I was telling my boss that the Texas Medicaid auditor was doing a desk review of some cost reports we filed a year ago.  He said if I did not get the reviews completed by next week, they would pay me to complete them......what do you say when that happens?

Just a couple more days left to work......today, next Tuesday & Wednesday.  I was telling my boss that the Texas Medicaid auditor was doing a desk review of some cost reports we filed a year ago.  He said if I did not get the reviews completed by next week, they would pay me to complete them......what do you say when that happens?

Does that mean you would have to stay on site at work or can this be done at home?

Cleveland

To me it my reply would be "My hourly rate after Jan 3 is  $XXX per hour and let me know how many there are and I'll give you an estimate of how long it will take me, or something to that affect.  I certainly wouldn't put off my retirment on their account if you don't have to.

What's the saying, I always love  "A failure to plan on your account, does not constitute an emergency for me"  

Does that mean you would have to stay on site at work or can this be done at home?

I already have a plan to help them with the influx of data from 50+ clients in preparation for this year's cost report season (Feb-May) I will work as a consultant and prepare 6 cost reports.  If they want me for anything else, it will cost them an houtly rate. And yes, i plan on doing it from my home.  They will provide me with a laptop with secure access to their fileserver & la aser printer.

I already have a plan to help them with the influx of data from 50+ clients in preparation for this year's cost report season (Feb-May) I will work as a consultant and prepare 6 cost reports.  If they want me for anything else, it will cost them an houtly rate. And yes, i plan on doing it from my home.  They will provide me with a laptop with secure access to their fileserver & la aser printer.

Ok so yea, this might turn out to be something good overall.

Cleveland

Ok boys....and girls! Been in the Navy for 22 years and through my time I have been away a lot but my current ship like to be gone! Was just told we are leaving again and for a much longer time! Only a few more years of this and the good thing (not a rant) is I am bring my sticks! Will only get to play 3-4 times over the next 6 months (rant) but it still sucks!

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

My Bag:

Stolen clubs....in between!   

Breed calling out MGS for lack of integrity.

Sent from my SM-G930V using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Chippewa Falls Wisconsin

10.3 Index

Right Handed

What's in the bag:

Driver: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour F5 8* Fujikura Speeder 757 Evolution Tour Spec X-flex, :ping-small: Anser 8*, Black Grafalloy Bi-Matrix X-Flex; :cobra-small: King LTD Pro Orange Grafalloy Bi-Matrix X-Flex

FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour F5 15* Fujikura Speeder 757 Evolution Tour Spec X-Flex :ping-small: Anse14*, Fujikura Speeder 757 US Open Edition , X-Stiff

Irons: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour V4 2 utility Iron, 3-PW, +0.25, 2* Upright, True Temper Dynamic Gold X-100

Wedges: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour PMP Gun Blue 52* bent to 51*, 56* True Temper Dynamic Gold X-100 Shafts

:edel-golf-1: E2 35", :wilson_staff_small: 8802 35.5", :ping-small: Scottsdale, Wolverine C 35" :ping-small: Anser Milled, Anser 2 34"

Ok boys....and girls! Been in the Navy for 22 years and through my time I have been away a lot but my current ship like to be gone! Was just told we are leaving again and for a much longer time! Only a few more years of this and the good thing (not a rant) is I am bring my sticks! Will only get to play 3-4 times over the next 6 months (rant) but it still sucks!

Thanks for your service Fourpar18.  I was a Cook in the Navy, stationed at NAS Bermuda Annex 1971-73.  If you stop in Bermuda, you can def play some great courses.

Thanks for your service, hopefully the 3 to 4 times are at some memorable places at least. 

I had a good workout at the gym today.  Well then I went and hopped in my truck and found a half bag of M & M coated peanuts and destroyed it. :unsure:  I have as much will power with sweets as a rabbit in a carrot patch..... :( 

Cleveland

I have as much will power with sweets as a rabbit in a carrot patch..... :(

I am like you; no willpower. I need junk food to not be in the house; if it is there I will find it and eat it!

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG