Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Got Problems?

ole gray

Must be a huge demand for clubs at ping. Ordered 2 hybrids from Ping and they're back ordered for a month. But then again it's low 30's here for the next week so not like I need them right now.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

!@#$%^&*... just ordered new spikes for my shoes, only to find out too late that they won't fit. I ordered Champ Pro Stingers for my 2014 D.N.A's and I just found out that they take the P.I.N.S system. Why can't they just use the same damn system for all their shoes!? I never even knew about this one!@#*&^%$#!!!!!

Dude, hope you weren't hurt.

MDGolfHacker

Not one bit. Took out the radiator on my truck and pushed the right side back into the door. No injuries so that what matters.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver: Callaway Rogue 9*

FW: Sub 70 Pro 4 wood

Hybrid: Sub 70 949 Hybrid 19*

Irons:  Sub 70 

659 CB 4 - 6 Black

639 MB 7 - PW

Wedges: Sub 70

JB - 50* 54* & 60*

Putter: Odyssey White Hot #2
Ball: Titleist Pro-V1x
Handicap index:  +3.9

Instagram: joshandersongolf

Twitter: @jacustomgolf

Welcome to six weeks of hell for me. My wife decided we needed to remodel the first floor of our house and get a new kitchen. I may be divorced by the end of April.

*six* weeks??!!!??

Have you not seen that TV ad with the contractor telling the couple: "oh, we'll just take out that bearing wall there - you don't need that - and then I'll disappear for a few weeks....."

No.... I have not had good luck with contractors and home improvements....

Last remodeling job took three contractors, two roofers, a plumber and my friend Tony who runs a high end remodeling biz in NYC .. plus waaaaay too much of my own time and effort thrown in!!!

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

Hahahaahaha! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! I am now "Kieldog" no longer PMookie and I can NOW post pics!!!!

attachicon.gifImage1487460806.700023.jpg

I have an Android phone, but had the same problem until I found the "image editor" option in the settings .. must be "Off"/un-checked...

Screenshot_20170310-100209.png

Putter...Ev
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

followthrough.jpg

Yesterday...

IMG_20170309_110451844.jpg

..and...

Today....

IMG_20170310_105818017.jpg

(^ click image for video)

Putter...Ev

followthrough.jpg

Yesterday...

attachicon.gifIMG_20170309_110451844.jpg

..and...

Today....

IMG_20170310_105818017.jpg

(^ click image for video)

Well trained, I see.   :lol:

It's about time you get some winter.  It's finally warming up here; 60's today, but that comes with 25-35 winds with gusts to 45; no golf for me.  A better day tomorrow, so my wife and I are playing.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Looks liike the weather we are having. Yesterday was 70s; going to be snowing on Sunday.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Bloody amazon playing silly buggers with shipping. Ordered a couple of things yesterday at 7.30am...over 24 hours later they're "preparing for shipping" with a due date of Monday. So much for 2 day Prime shipping.

Annnnd, I have to replace the door mode actuator in my trucks A/C again. Replaced it last year and then the control panel took a dump, replaced that and the actuator took a poo again.

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Well trained, I see.   :lol:

It's about time you get some winter.  It's finally warming up here; 60's today, but that comes with 25-35 winds with gusts to 45; no golf for me.  A better day tomorrow, so my wife and I are playing.

I genuinely thank Mother Nature for the winter we've had thus far.   For the next week or so, we may have some colder temperature and maybe some lite snow.  Nothing apparently that unbearable.  So, I am not going to complaint and make her mad with spring just around the corner.

63* yesterday and four inches of snow today. Oh and for good measure I cracked a tooth last night.

WITB 2024

Driver: :taylormade-small:  Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Sim 19* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Hybrid: :PXG: 0317x 22* KBS Proto 95x

Irons: :callaway-small: X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Wedges:  :callaway-small: Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Putter:  :callaway-small: Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Ball: :srixon-small: Z Star Diamond

Sunday03/12
26 | 14 Â°F

Sunday 90 % Precip. / 3-5 in

Snow along with gusty winds at times. High 26F. Winds SE at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of snow 90%. 3 to 5 inches of snow expected.

Sunday Night 80 % Precip. / 1-3 in

Snow in the evening will taper off and give way to cloudy skies overnight. Low 14F. Winds NE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of snow 80%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.

What's In the Bag

Driver - :callaway-small: GBB 

Hybrids  :cleveland-small: Halo XL Halo 18* & :cobra-small: T-Rail 20*

Irons  :cobra-small: T-Rail 2.0

Wedges :ping-small: 60* TS / SCOR 48* 53* 58*

Putter     :scotty-small:

Ball :callaway-logo-1:

Bag Datrek DG Lite  

Getting my son's cold a week before heading to Florida...wtf?

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

My walking buddy is showing signs of arthritis in her right hip. . The last couple of days she had not been herself so I'm wondering if it's a joint/hip problem or something else.

IMG_1015.JPG

Roxie is eight years old

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

I'm sorry to hear that ole gray. My dogs are 9 and 10. My big boy...150 lbs. doesn't do well after playing with him outside. He loves to chase a tennis ball, but he isn't the same for a day or so after. I'm afraid I'm going to have to tame it down a little. It's going to be a very hard day when the time comes for him. He's just the biggest, sweetest, giant baby............ I can't even think about it without tearing up.

I'm sorry to hear that ole gray. My dogs are 9 and 10. My big boy...150 lbs. doesn't do well after playing with him outside. He loves to chase a tennis ball, but he isn't the same for a day or so after. I'm afraid I'm going to have to tame it down a little. It's going to be a very hard day when the time comes for him. He's just the biggest, sweetest, giant baby............ I can't even think about it without tearing up.

Thanks buddy.   Yea I was tearing up watching my old gal limp around yesterday and you can see that WTF is wrong with me Dad look on her face.  We have walked together faithfully twice a day for the last six years.  She was a rescue dog and we got her from the shelter at age two.   It's going to be a lonely walk when my buddy checks out on me.  I hope that's a few more years down the road.

Cleveland

We just lost one of our huskies to cancer a few weeks ago, as pain meds could no longer control her pain when she walked.  We've had a number of pets over the years (we're old now, too) and it's never easy to lose one.

What's In the Bag

Driver - :callaway-small: GBB 

Hybrids  :cleveland-small: Halo XL Halo 18* & :cobra-small: T-Rail 20*

Irons  :cobra-small: T-Rail 2.0

Wedges :ping-small: 60* TS / SCOR 48* 53* 58*

Putter     :scotty-small:

Ball :callaway-logo-1:

Bag Datrek DG Lite  

Heading to Seattle for work and the flights coming back Wednesday are ridiculous. I have to take my first red-eye AND I have to change planes TWICE!!! Wednesday/Thursday is going to suck!!!

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

My walking buddy is showing signs of arthritis in her right hip. . The last couple of days she had not been herself so I'm wondering if it's a joint/hip problem or something else.

attachicon.gifIMG_1015.JPG

Roxie is eight years old

We just lost one of our huskies to cancer a few weeks ago, as pain meds could no longer control her pain when she walked. We've had a number of pets over the years (we're old now, too) and it's never easy to lose one.

Oh man.... You guys are killing me 'cause I feel your pain :(

We have two big dogs, one we got as a puppy and an.older Lab we adopted; puppy is going to be 5 in May and Lab will be 9 this summer. They're both doing well, and hopefully have plenty.Of time left, but since we got each I am dreading dreading dreading that inevitable day....

My wife even.more so - she says she's going to lose her husband also.

People down the street had two beautiful Huskies - an older black/grey female and a younger lighter male .. lost both (???!!!!????) over the Winter :( and replaced them with two new pups :)

Anyway, OG --

Hopefully it's a minor strain or sprain. Have you also checked her paw pad? Sometimes they can get a cut or abrasion or something stuck in there.

And do you give her glucosamine? I share my supplements with my boys :) and I've also been told that a daily baby aspirin may help with chronic (minor) pain.

Putter...Ev

followthrough.jpg

I second the glucosamine for older dogs. My Newfie had hip issues and was my walking buddy until he was 14. The walks got shorter but he still wanted to go every morning.

WITB 2024

We have two big dogs, one we got as a puppy and an.older Lab we adopted; puppy is going to be 5 in May and Lab will be 9 this summer. They're both doing well, and hopefully have plenty.Of time left, but since we got each I am dreading dreading dreading that inevitable day....

People down the street had two beautiful Huskies - an older black/grey female and a younger lighter male .. lost both (???!!!!????) over the Winter :( and replaced them with two new pups :)

Anyway, OG --

Hopefully it's a minor strain or sprain. Have you also checked her paw pad? Sometimes they can get a cut or abrasion or something stuck in there.

And do you give her glucosamine? I share my supplements with my boys :) and I've also been told that a daily baby aspirin may help with chronic (minor) pain.

Appreciate the thoughts.  Yea it's not her paws and it looks like when she is in discomfort she sort of arches her back.  My wife gave her some pain medicine yesterday and we rearrange her bed to make it more padded and comfortable. She has been acting like she feels much better today. Heck she nearly trotted me around the block this morning and I had to slow her down a couple of times. She has pulled a muscle in the past because when she sees us coming home and she is outside and she takes off like a rabbit with fire cracker up it's butt. Anyways today she looks and seems to feel better than she has the last two days.

She gets the chondroitin & glucosamine in her food so hopefully that will help with the joint issues that are coming with age.

I second the glucosamine for older dogs. My Newfie had hip issues and was my walking buddy until he was 14. The walks got shorter but he still wanted to go every morning.

Yea Roxie looks forward to her walks and we don't miss a one.  The only thing that stops us and that is temporarily, is a thunder storm.  It's twice a day x 365 for us walking buddies.

There sure are some good folks on MGS! Caring type folks that share like family.   I like it

Cleveland

Bloody amazon playing silly buggers with shipping. Ordered a couple of things yesterday at 7.30am...over 24 hours later they're "preparing for shipping" with a due date of Monday. So much for 2 day Prime shipping.

Annnnd, I have to replace the door mode actuator in my trucks A/C again. Replaced it last year and then the control panel took a dump, replaced that and the actuator took a poo again.

Had the same thing happen to me.  Two day shipping turned into a week shipping with prime turned into a call.  Oops, sorry they say, must of gotten lost in the shipping.  They immediately refunded my money and I re-order the item.  The second time, the item arrived within the two day prime promised time.  A day later, the first package arrived.  Now I have two exact same presents for my son.  Called Amazon but they said it was already noted as lost so consider it a freebie (it was a $20 remote control helicopter).  I guess Amazon knew I'd need a second copter.  The first one lasted three days before my son accidentally stepped on the landing gear, LOL.

MDGolfHacker

TSssWhat's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

Getting my son's cold a week before heading to Florida...wtf?

I feel for ya bud.  I'm getting a cold after getting over the flu :(

MDGolfHacker

Fairway Woods: 

Social Media:

attachicon.gifIMG_1015.JPG

Roxie is eight years old

I hope she gets better soon...

MDGolfHacker

Fairway Woods: 

Social Media:

I hope she gets better soon...

MDGolfHacker

We put her on a diet as she loves to eat. I'm guilty of giving her too many snacks so I had to cut that out. Maybe after a few pounds off she will get more relief.

Cleveland

Anyway, OG --

I agree on the glucosamine. Our terrier had knee surgery when she started limping at two - guess it's somewhat prevalent with terriers. She's 81/2 now and you could never tell except when we have major weather changes. The vet said 6 years ago the other one might need the same work. But knock on wood or glucosamine she doesn't need it. Oh and don't get me going on possibly losing her - it would crush both my wife and myself

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

We consider our terrier our 'fur child'

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

My Newfie Lennox was my kid. We had him for a few years before my son was born and he was my buddy. Up to the very end he would meet me at the door when I came in at night and sit and relax with me before I hit the hay. No matter what was going on in life I could always count on him when I just needed a buddy. My son will tell you the first time he ever saw me cry like a baby was the day Lennox passed. I had some very rough personal times right after my son was born and that darn dog always knew when I just needed him to sit with me.

The Dane we have now is more of a family dog and she is attached at the hip to one or all of the kids throughout the day. Needless to say she is also like my child and I promised to give her a forever home the day we adopted her and I never go back on my word. There is just something special to me about pets.

WITB 2024

My Newfie Lennox was my kid. We had him for a few years before my son was born and he was my buddy. Up to the very end he would meet me at the door when I came in at night and sit and relax with me before I hit the hay. No matter what was going on in life I could always count on him when I just needed a buddy. My son will tell you the first time he ever saw me cry like a baby was the day Lennox passed. I had some very rough personal times right after my son was born and that darn dog always knew when I just needed him to sit with me.

My wife had a Golden like that, called him her "divorce dog". Very very disastrous for her and her kids when he got sick and passed away at only 7 :(

The Dane we have now is more of a family dog and she is attached at the hip to one or all of the kids throughout the day. Needless to say she is also like my child and I promised to give her a forever home the day we adopted her and I never go back on my word. There is just something special to me about pets.

^^ Oh yeah! ^^

That unconditional love thing .. and that they're always happy and they're just ALWAYS puppies at heart their whole lives....

Putter...Ev

followthrough.jpg