TESTERS WANTED! ×

Got Problems?

ole gray

I'll see both your guys working today, and add in working tomorrow.   At least traffic will be non existent at 6:30 tomorrow morning...LOL

Yep, we pretty much had a full tee sheet on one course today, and had a 60 person outing on the other.  It was a company outing, they worked half day then played golf.   Tomorrow is pretty busy as well.

Oh just to be clear. I wasn't ranting about work. Since last week I was ranting about going on vacation. Ha.

I was just letting the guys know I was at work, right along with them

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

Working on the 4th of July is dumb, there I said it. I'm so tempted to call in and go enjoy some boat rides on the river, with a little beer and some fishing, but I like money too much.

Driver:            :cobra-small: Aerojet 9* | Hzrdus Black Gen 4
Fairway:         :ping-small: G410 3W 13* | Alta CB 65
Hybrid:           :titleist-small: TS2 18* | Tensei AV Blue 70 S
Hybrid:           :ping-small: iCrossover 20* | Kai'li White 80
Irons:              :taylormade-small: P790 5-PW | DG S300
Wedges:         :titleist-small: Vokey SM9 | 52, 56, 60 | DG S200
Putter:            :L.A.B.: Link.1 | Accra x LAB

--- LAB Golf Link.1 Review ---

I have to go in to Lowes this arvo, even though they sent today's truck yesterday. We are going to be doing busy work for about 2 hours because they won't let us have the day off. They're the Walmart of hardware stores.

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

I've had more pain than usual in my bad knee (right) since helping my wife plant some shrubs a couple days ago.  I was digging holes with a shovel and noticed some swelling and pain later that evening.  It's not going to screw up my July 4th festivities however it will slow me down a bit and if the darn thing persists, I'll have to schedule an appointment to have it x-rayed.  An artificial knee can get out of line which can cause all sorts of issues.     :angry: 

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

I've had more pain than usual in my bad knee (right) since helping my wife plant some shrubs a couple days ago.  I was digging holes with a shovel and noticed some swelling and pain later that evening.  It's not going to screw up my July 4th festivities however it will slow me down a bit and if the darn thing persists, I'll have to schedule an appointment to have it x-rayed.  An artificial knee can get out of line which can cause all sorts of issues.     :angry:

Sorry to hear that.  How does an artificial knee get out of line?  What issues?  Just checking... I haven't had any issues yet, so thought I'd find out what I have to look forward to.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Sorry to hear that OG..  yeah, never hurts to get that checked out to be sure.  My BIL had to go back in after a year to have his knee replacement done, as things had "slipped" according to what he relayed from the Dr.   The only thing my Dr. has told me he wants to keep an eye on is the plastic insert between the new "joints" will tend to wear out sometimes in the first two years (if it's a defective piece) so he has me coming back once a year for an X Ray to see  if it's deteriorating.  He said he would detect it on the X-Ray though LONG LONG before I ever felt anything. 

Sorry to hear that OG.. yeah, never hurts to get that checked out to be sure. My BIL had to go back in after a year to have his knee replacement done, as things had "slipped" according to what he relayed from the Dr. The only thing my Dr. has told me he wants to keep an eye on is the plastic insert between the new "joints" will tend to wear out sometimes in the first two years (if it's a defective piece) so he has me coming back once a year for an X Ray to see if it's deteriorating. He said he would detect it on the X-Ray though LONG LONG before I ever felt anything.

Be careful!! U don't want any problems with those knees. Get checked out and C if anything has gone wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Be careful!! U don't want any problems with those knees. Get checked out and C if anything has gone wrong.

Rick,...I think you may have meant this for OG...As mine are doing just great right now.   But I don't worry, If I ever have any issues, I will get right in to have them seen!

Rick,...I think you may have meant this for OG...As mine are doing just great right now. But I don't worry, If I ever have any issues, I will get right in to have them seen!

Yup. Watching were I've been not where I'm going.

Thanks.

Rick

Left Hand, 

I've had more pain than usual in my bad knee (right) since helping my wife plant some shrubs a couple days ago. I was digging holes with a shovel and noticed some swelling and pain later that evening. It's not going to screw up my July 4th festivities however it will slow me down a bit and if the darn thing persists, I'll have to schedule an appointment to have it x-rayed. An artificial knee can get out of line which can cause all sorts of issues. :angry:

Be careful Grasshopper. Get it checked out. I have learned the hard way trying to "tough it out" only to make things worse.

Never heard the "out of line" phrase B4.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Yup. Watching were I've been not where I'm going.

Thanks.

LOL...According to SWMBO that's the way I walk through half the stores we go into  :D

Sorry to hear that.  How does an artificial knee get out of line?  What issues?  Just checking... I haven't had any issues yet, so thought I'd find out what I have to look forward to.

Well most TKL's go really well without issues .  My knee has never been right since my first surgery.  As for knees going out of alignment and needing revision surgery it's normally due to injuries of some sort, bone density problems, or infection.  If mine continues to hurt, I with have to see my orthopedic surgeon for him to check it out.   I played golf today and now sitting home with an ice pack on my knee.  Hurts like a Mother effing toothache right now although I just had my first beer and I should be good to go around six tonight.  ;) 

Cleveland

Be careful Grasshopper. Get it checked out. I have learned the hard way trying to "tough it out" only to make things worse.

Never heard the "out of line" phrase B4.

Some good reading on the subject:

http://www.jointpain.md/Procedures/KneeRevision.aspx

https://bonesmart.org/forum/threads/tkr-symptoms-of-a-loose-implant.17510/

I'm hoping mine is simply inflamed and a steroid pack will it cool down. Worst case scenario would be for it to become infected which I've heard is a bit*ch....  :blink: 

Cleveland

I don't like clothing with the American flag on it. Specifically bikinis, tank tops, hats, socks, etc.

I feel like it cheapens and disrespects the American flag and what it represents.

915 Titleist D2 Driver

915 Titleist 3w

Cleveland CG2 Irons 2-PW

Cleveland RTX Wedges 50, 56, 60

Nike Method Putter

Balls - Nike RZN black

Well most TKL's go really well without issues . My knee has never been right since my first surgery. As for knees going out of alignment and needing revision surgery it's normally due to injuries of some sort, bone density problems, or infection. If mine continues to hurt, I with have to see my orthopedic surgeon for him to check it out. I played golf today and now sitting home with an ice pack on my knee. Hurts like a Mother effing toothache right now although I just had my first beer and I should be good to go around six tonight. ;)

Beer works wonders for me also.

Rick

Left Hand, 

I don't like clothing with the American flag on it. Specifically bikinis, tank tops, hats, socks, etc.

I feel like it cheapens and disrespects the American flag and what it represents.

It doesn't bother me if they wear the colors/flag to support our country. It's those that stomp on or burn it that boils my blood. 

Cleveland

Not having a good day so far.

1. Yesterday I called my Dr. office to get a prescription refill.  I was told that they would call me back when it was ready to pick up.  No call.  So I call today and was told "Oh it's ready!"  Why can't people do their job?
  2. It's 105* outside when I get my prescription and drive to the pharmacy.  Pharmacy is at Walmart.  Parking lot is full.  I had a long walk once I found a spot.  Did I say that it's 105*??  Oh, and I am not waiting in Walmart for 2 hours to get my prescription.
  3. I'm trying to schedule our winter golf trip in Jan/Feb.  I was one click away from confirming my condo reservation when the web page said "Server not responding".  Tried to redo my reservation once the page came back online, and the dates I selected were apparently being held in reserve for me to complete the reservation, but it wouldn't let me.  So, called the 800 number to speak to a representative... on hold for 45 minutes until my call was disconnected.  Arrrgh!  I need a drink!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Sprained the hell out of my left ankle yesterday, guess I'm outa commission for a few days. #imnot25anymore

:callaway-small: XR Driver Matrix Ozik 8m3 Black Tie Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 3W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 5W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 4 Hybrid Graphite Designs Tour AD-HY 95 Shaft

PXG 0211 DC 5-PW Mitsubishi MMT 80 Shafts

:cleveland-small: RTX ZIPCORE 50*,54*,58* UST Mamiya Recoil 95 Shafts

:odyssey-small: Metal X Milled #7 with SuperStroke 2.0 grip

:Snell: MTB

Twitter: @timldotson
Instagram: timldotson
Facebook: TimDotson

Sprained the hell out of my left ankle yesterday, guess I'm outa commission for a few days. #imnot25anymore

Hope it is only a few days. Sprained mine about a year and a half ago and was out for about 3 months. It was 6 months to fully recover

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Isnt it the truth though, everytime you hurt yourself or worse do something dumb like smash your finger etc.., the first thought to go through your mind is, "Damb, there goes the tee time".

Speedy recovery!

Not having a good day so far.

• Yesterday I called my Dr. office to get a prescription refill.  I was told that they would call me back when it was ready to pick up.  No call.  So I call today and was told "Oh it's ready!"  Why can't people do their job?
  • It's 105* outside when I get my prescription and drive to the pharmacy.  Pharmacy is at Walmart.  Parking lot is full.  I had a long walk once I found a spot.  Did I say that it's 105*??  Oh, and I am not waiting in Walmart for 2 hours to get my prescription.
  • I'm trying to schedule our winter golf trip in Jan/Feb.  I was one click away from confirming my condo reservation when the web page said "Server not responding".  Tried to redo my reservation once the page came back online, and the dates I selected were apparently being held in reserve for me to complete the reservation, but it wouldn't let me.  So, called the 800 number to speak to a representative... on hold for 45 minutes until my call was disconnected.  Arrrgh!  I need a drink!

Sorry to hear Fellers. Go have a couple cold ones.

Hope it is only a few days. Sprained mine about a year and a half ago and was out for about 3 months. It was 6 months to fully recover

Yuck, be careful!

Rick

Left Hand, 

Fix the strap holders on your damn carts!! Now I have to buy a new driver!!

Usually nothing happens bag just gets banged up.

A friend of ours wife out her bag in her cart, didn't strap it took off got to the course and never noticed her bag fell off. No one has come forward finding it. Their out. Bag and set of clubs.

Rick

Left Hand, 

A friend of ours wife out her bag in her cart, didn't strap it took off got to the course and never noticed her bag fell off. No one has come forward finding it. Their out. Bag and set of clubs.

mine flew off the cart down a 20' cliff.

- Alan

That isn't cool! I also left a $50 bill somewhere on the course. Worst golf outing ever.

- Alan

That isn't cool! I also left a $50 bill somewhere on the course. Worst golf outing ever.

- Alan

Dang man did somebody put the voodoo on you!

Take two of these and git ya arse in bed asap

Cleveland

mine flew off the cart down a 20' cliff.

- Alan

What!! Wouldn't happen here, there's nothing over 20'

Rick

Left Hand, 

Alright, here's a good one.

Just got back from 2 hours of sitting in the hot sun after five, uninsured, unlisenced landscaping workers rear ended our car. We had to turn left on a busy two-way highway. We had to comecto a complete stop in order to make the turn. Put on the signal way before the turn, to give other drivers a good chance to slow down. The car behind us didn't see our blinker and veered of to the side of the road. Then the landscaping workers, who were driving way too fast and were distracted, sideswiped and totaled the other guy's car, and slammed into our car. He had to have been going at least 45. He offered us $500 cash (at least a $5000 repair) because he didn't want to get the police involved. No way. It was also hard to understand him because he didn't really speak English. Anyway, now we have to pay the deductible and also a couple hundred in damage to stuff in our car. What makes it worse is my back is already sore and I have a tournament on Monday. My last few months have not been great...

Sent from my SM-T580 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

2017  :taylormade-small: M1 460, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0

:mizuno-small: JPX EZ 3 wood
:cobra-small: Fly-Z 4H
:mizuno-small: MP-60, 3i-PW, True Temper Dynamic Gold
:mizuno-small: S5 54° & 58°, True Temper Dynamic Gold
:cameron-small: California Monterey
:titelist-small: Pro V1x

- Alan

I lost a 20 last year. Just such a waste!

Sent from my SM-T580 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

2017  :taylormade-small: M1 460, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0

:mizuno-small: JPX EZ 3 wood
:cobra-small: Fly-Z 4H
:mizuno-small: MP-60, 3i-PW, True Temper Dynamic Gold
:mizuno-small: S5 54° & 58°, True Temper Dynamic Gold
:cameron-small: California Monterey
:titelist-small: Pro V1x