Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Got Problems?

ole gray

I can boycott both adidas and Nike.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Probably will need to add UA to the list as well.

I hope you like Skechers...they may be the last clean shoe company standing when it's all done.    Just look at it's model spokesperson, Matt Kuchar,  a face like that could never be involved in anything shady  :D

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

..including being glassed in the face and stabbed in the knee.

Holy ___!!!!!! Note to self: do not get drunk at a biker bar with MattF

(PS: sorry about your pain in the a**!)

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

Here's my rant. My arse is killing me! I went in for a hemorrhoidectomy on Friday expecting one...she found there were 4 and went to town. The pain is like nothing I've experienced before, including being glassed in the face and stabbed in the knee.

Plus, I can't poop because I can't sit down. My only relief is either lying in a hot bath or lying on my bed with a heating pad on my bum.

So, how's your week going?

Ahhhh....can't top your problem for sure

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Here's my rant. My arse is killing me! I went in for a hemorrhoidectomy on Friday expecting one...she found there were 4 and went to town. The pain is like nothing I've experienced before, including being glassed in the face and stabbed in the knee.

Plus, I can't poop because I can't sit down. My only relief is either lying in a hot bath or lying on my bed with a heating pad on my bum.

So, how's your week going?

Don't want to top your problem.  For sure!!   Speedy recovery!!!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Wonder if my wife's 2010 Outback has some sort of similar issue .. appears to be driving fine but ALL the warning lights pop on .. sometimes but not all the time....

She took it in to a dealer, they found and repaired nothing but at least they didn't charge her. Told her if it happens again to bring it back in. And it did happen again, and she did bring it in again. This time it was $200 for ___??? They cleared the scan codes but otherwise no obvious repairs were done....

Today .. she's brought it in a third time....

NY does have a Lemon Law but the car is way too old for that now.

Anyway, I'm tempted to just change out all the fuses (like 30 or more) but I suspect there's a deeper, hiding somewhere, electrical problem .. maybe like a grounding fault or a corroded connector or .........?

Oh, wait ..... I know: we just need a few drops of that Blinker Oil

Can you take it to somewhere that will put it on a scanner and give you the codes? That would help immensely.

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Holy ___!!!!!! Note to self: do not get drunk at a biker bar with MattF

(PS: sorry about your pain in the a**!)

Mate, that was work related...but it was at a bar....about 26 years ago.

In the bag:
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Bag: 

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Wonder if my wife's 2010 Outback has some sort of similar issue .. appears to be driving fine but ALL the warning lights pop on .. sometimes but not all the time....

She took it in to a dealer, they found and repaired nothing but at least they didn't charge her. Told her if it happens again to bring it back in. And it did happen again, and she did bring it in again. This time it was $200 for ___??? They cleared the scan codes but otherwise no obvious repairs were done....

Today .. she's brought it in a third time....

NY does have a Lemon Law but the car is way too old for that now.

Anyway, I'm tempted to just change out all the fuses (like 30 or more) but I suspect there's a deeper, hiding somewhere, electrical problem .. maybe like a grounding fault or a corroded connector or .........?

Oh, wait ..... I know: we just need a few drops of that Blinker Oil

My wife has a 2002 Mercedes E320 wagon that has gremlins in it.  When she makes a right hand turn into a driveway, the doors unlock.  When it gets cold (starting about now because we have a freeze warning tonight), the windows don't always go up.  The LCDs on the dash have missing segments.  She loves the car, but has been scoping out SUVs.  Very few of them have the luggage space of the E320 wagon until you look at the largest models; then they are too big.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Last rant from me.

We had liftoff last night and the pain was the single worst experience I've had which includes the other injuries I've mentioned plus having half the top joint of a finger taken off by a table saw.

It was horrific. I hope that's the last of that because I never want to experience anything like that again.

Me and my arse are out.

In the bag:

Bag: 

Last rant from me.

We had liftoff last night and the pain was the single worst experience I've had which includes the other injuries I've mentioned plus having half the top joint of a finger taken off by a table saw.

It was horrific. I hope that's the last of that because I never want to experience anything like that again.

Me and my arse are out.

OUCH!

I could say "I feel your pain!"  But I hope I never have to.  I recommend alcohol.

Last rant from me.

Me and my arse are out.

whoa....any time I think I have it bad I'm going to bookmark this and re-read it.  

hope things become bearable for you soon.... you have my sympathies.

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

OUCH!

I could say "I feel your pain!"  But I hope I never have to.  I recommend alcohol.

whoa....any time I think I have it bad I'm going to bookmark this and re-read it.  

hope things become bearable for you soon.... you have my sympathies.

Thanks boys! I think a few apple pie shines may be consumed tonight.

In the bag:

Bag: 

Thanks boys! I think a few apple pie shines may be consumed tonight.

Now ya cooking with Crisco

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

Last rant from me.

Me and my arse are out.

Table saw injuries are not fun/funny. I cut my left thumb down to the tendon in 1983.... it still bothers me. I cut 1/2" off of my left ring finger in 1991 on an overhead router. Worst pain I have ever experienced. I miss that half inch of finger to this day. 

Can you take it to somewhere that will put it on a scanner and give you the codes? That would help immensely.

Good thought! It's still at the dealer this week; they gave her a loaner while they're test driving it for a few days. Their latest guess .. oops, I mean "evaluation"? The non-OEM (Sylvania Silver Star) brake light bulbs I put in after the originals burnt out...... No kidding.

Putter...Ev
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

followthrough.jpg

Good thought! It's still at the dealer this week; they gave her a loaner while they're test driving it for a few days. Their latest guess .. oops, I mean "evaluation"? The non-OEM (Sylvania Silver Star) brake light bulbs I put in after the originals burnt out...... No kidding.

They're full of chit. It could be a simple ground issue, but unless they give you the codes, you'll never find out. If they don't give them to you, go to an auto parts store and have them scan it for you and give you any fault codes. I can do it myself because I have an OBD II reader than uses blue tooth and a couple of apps on my phone that'll pretty much read everything.

In the bag:

Bag: 

They're full of chit. It could be a simple ground issue, but unless they give you the codes, you'll never find out. If they don't give them to you, go to an auto parts store and have them scan it for you and give you any fault codes. I can do it myself because I have an OBD II reader than uses blue tooth and a couple of apps on my phone that'll pretty much read everything.

My father-in-law bought a scanner from Harbor Freight for $15.  We take the codes off the scanner and plug them into Google.  

Never had an issue doing this and I feel certain it has saved us in countless wasted dollars and time.

My father-in-law bought a scanner from Harbor Freight for $15. We take the codes off the scanner and plug them into Google.

Never had an issue doing this and I feel certain it has saved us in countless wasted dollars and time.

Great tips! Thanks gents!

Putter...Ev

followthrough.jpg

My wife has a 2002 Mercedes E320 wagon that has gremlins in it.  When she makes a right hand turn into a driveway, the doors unlock.  When it gets cold (starting about now because we have a freeze warning tonight), the windows don't always go up.  The LCDs on the dash have missing segments.  She loves the car, but has been scoping out SUVs.  Very few of them have the luggage space of the E320 wagon until you look at the largest models; then they are too big.

Have you checked out the Mercedes GLC 300?  It really feels a lot like driving the E350, just a bit higher off the ground with a lot more room in the back.  Just picked one up before Labor Day for a long trip out East. (Still keeping the E350, though) ;)

What's In the Bag

Driver - :callaway-small: GBB 

Hybrids  :cleveland-small: Halo XL Halo 18* & :cobra-small: T-Rail 20*

Irons  :cobra-small: T-Rail 2.0

Wedges :ping-small: 60* TS / SCOR 48* 53* 58*

Putter     :scotty-small:

Ball :callaway-logo-1:

Bag Datrek DG Lite  

Have you checked out the Mercedes GLC 300?  It really feels a lot like driving the E350, just a bit higher off the ground with a lot more room in the back.  Just picked one up before Labor Day for a long trip out East. (Still keeping the E350, though) ;)

Not as much room in the back as the wagon.  She's still looking though; might be awhile unless one of the gremlins gets really nasty.

Go Indians!! Major League!!!

Indians! Browns on the other hand............

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Freckin Yankees.. nuff said

Sorry .. I'm from NY :-)

Putter...Ev

followthrough.jpg

My bum...that is all.

In the bag:

Bag: 

My father-in-law bought a scanner from Harbor Freight for $15. We take the codes off the scanner and plug them into Google.

Absolutely if that's all the scanner cost you. My friend took her car to a garage and they charged her $120 for an OBD II scan. She blew her top when I told her you can get a pretty decent one for that price.

Sent from my E6853 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Well 7 plus years busting my ass for my company and building it to where it is now and today was effectively my last day there. Not really planned but knew there was a good chance I was going to be asked to move my family and uproot our lives...so I am taking door #2. No idea what my future will hold but for now I am at peace with my decision.

If only this happened in July so I could have played a heck of a lot more Golf than I did :)

WITB 2024

Driver: :taylormade-small:  Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Sim 19* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Hybrid: :PXG: 0317x 22* KBS Proto 95x

Irons: :callaway-small: X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Wedges:  :callaway-small: Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Putter:  :callaway-small: Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Ball: :srixon-small: Z Star Diamond

Well 7 plus years busting my ass for my company and building it to where it is now and today was effectively my last day there. Not really planned but knew there was a good chance I was going to be asked to move my family and uproot our lives...so I am taking door #2. No idea what my future will hold but for now I am at peace with my decision.

If only this happened in July so I could have played a heck of a lot more Golf than I did :)

Best of luck in your new endeavor - with the labor market as tight as it is companies should be doing everything they can to retain employees.

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel