TESTERS WANTED! ×

Got Problems?

ole gray

I'll counter with... why does Ohio make you pay to drive on the interstate???

Not the only state that does this. And the same could apply for

Bridges and tunnels.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Oh yeah - wait until you head to the northeast  :D

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Why do toll bridges look like they are about to fall over. If I have to pay to drive on it why can't you make it safe?

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

Why do toll bridges look like they are about to fall over. If I have to pay to drive on it why can't you make it safe?

Every time I drive through Indiana on the turnpike I get pissed because the road is in terrible shape. If you are going to charge me to drive on a federally funded highway, it out to be in good shape. At least the Ohio turnpike is pretty smooth, albeit constantly under construction.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

Been a paying PGA Tour live patron for around 4 years now.

I am getting irritated with the coverage that is only on Facebook, before that it was Twitter only.

What about the actual paying customers?

I refuse to have a Facebook account, so as a paying customer I am missing out.

You mean the Mac? Yeah I hate that bridge. It has to be getting close to the end of its life with the constant salt and junk on it for 6 months... I'd rather drive all the way around through Chicago to get to the LP.

What in the world was that coach thinking from the Thai soccer team.Why lead them into caves when he was told bad weather and flooding on the way

Wasn't sure what to think when I first read this.But now, I tend agreeing with you.The cave system was forbidden without a proper guide and it was monsoons season.He knew the caves were dangerous and also about them flooding this time of year.Im happy they were saved.But his stupidity or whatever you want too call it cost the life of one rescuer.And almost cost the lives of all of his players and himself.Im sure they have different laws their.But if here, he should be charged for the death of the rescuer and possible deaths of his players.He was in charge and the grown up in this circumstance.Surely not an hero like many call him.More like an irresponsible arse

Keep it in the short stuff

Today's observation (trying not to rant)

It seems the MGS forums have gotten very combative, snarky, and really just downright rude lately; kind of like our society in general.

What can we do so our little golf community can still be a place of free exchange of thoughts and ideas without every thread turning into a fight?

Or is confrontation and yelling just the reality of 2018 (both online and in the real world)?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WITB:

Stan Thompson “Reactionizer” persimmon woods 1-4

Spalding Tour Edition 3-PW

Spalding Top-Flite E.V.A. Sand Club

Rife Legend Z Putter

My running goals have suffered a setback. With my wife being sick I haven't had much motivation, she usually went and ran (___) Miles the I would try to go beat her. Now she's better and off running and I keep getting my old nasty side stitch... not cool.

The dreaded side stitch. That may be the sole reason I gave up soda.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

RH:

Driver: :cobra-small: F9 9.0º - 14g Low - Evenflow White T1100 75G X

Woods: :cobra-small: F9 3W - Evenflow White T1100 75G X

Hybrids: :cobra-small:  F9 3H - Aldila Green X

Irons: :cobra-small: F9 One Length 4-PW - Modus3 Tour 105 S

Wedges: :cobra-small: King Wedges 50º/54º/58º Versatile

Putter: :ping-small:  Sigma G Tyne 35"

Ball: Srixon Z Star XV

#cobraconnect19

They just cleared the lot across the street and started with the heavy machinery...nothing like having your entire office being shaken as some machine is pile driving 50' steel beams in the ground. I think they got 8 in the ground and I'm guessing there's a bunch more that need to go in...

MDGolfHacker

TSssWhat's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

It seems the MGS forums have gotten very combative, snarky, and really just downright rude lately; kind of like our society in general.

What can we do so our little golf community can still be a place of free exchange of thoughts and ideas without every thread turning into a fight?

Or is confrontation and yelling just the reality of 2018 (both online and in the real world)?

Agree.  I don't think it's so much the content of the posts and responses, but how they are worded. If we differ in opinions, there are nice ways to word it, and not so nice ways to word it.  Everyone should strive to word responses in a way that they would like to hear them.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Agree. I don't think it's so much the content of the posts and responses, but how they are worded. If we differ in opinions, there are nice ways to word it, and not so nice ways to word it. Everyone should strive to word responses in a way that they would like to hear them.

I try to read posts as I would hear them and some of them I feel sound very obnoxious. It's crappy that this happens, when I joined last year there were disagreements but the people decided after a few posts to give up on it and not pursue it any further. I wish that would happen again. I understand not everyone will agree and not everyone should because life would be boring but if you don't agree give up and shut up don't drag it out.

Sent from my SM-G950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Agree. I don't think it's so much the content of the posts and responses, but how they are worded. If we differ in opinions, there are nice ways to word it, and not so nice ways to word it. Everyone should strive to word responses in a way that they would like to hear them.

Yeah. Its not hard to be tactful and understanding. Im new here. But from what I see, like anything else, it's the 1% that's the problem. Not the other 99. It'll work itself out I'm sure.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

RH:

Driver: :cobra-small: F9 9.0º - 14g Low - Evenflow White T1100 75G X

Woods: :cobra-small: F9 3W - Evenflow White T1100 75G X

Hybrids: :cobra-small:  F9 3H - Aldila Green X

Irons: :cobra-small: F9 One Length 4-PW - Modus3 Tour 105 S

Wedges: :cobra-small: King Wedges 50º/54º/58º Versatile

Putter: :ping-small:  Sigma G Tyne 35"

Ball: Srixon Z Star XV

#cobraconnect19

I'm sure we all have areas of expertise in our work or whatever. For me my area of expertise is not golf. 99% of the crap I ask I'm sure is basic 101 stuff to a lot of people on here and 99% of the responses I get are people I believe are genuinely trying to help. It's that 1% that keeps me from asking more questions.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Wedgie

Driver - XXIO X Driver 9.5

:cleveland-small: - Launcher Turbo 2 hybrid

:cobra-small: - F9 One Length 3-L

:EVNROLL: - ER 1.2

Top Flite Gamer

Play Right

Agreed. It's just a few people, imo, but they are prolific enough that even the most innocuous thread can get edgy pretty fast. The problem is they have decent content on occasion and I learn something, so I don't just want to ignore them. Oh well, I guess with the type of growth this place sees, it is to be expected.

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

Agreed. It's just a few people, imo, but they are prolific enough that even the most innocuous thread can get edgy pretty fast. The problem is they have decent content on occasion and I learn something, so I don't just want to ignore them. Oh well, I guess with the type of growth this place sees, it is to be expected.

I've been on forums going back to the mid-90's and it happens on occasion. Things usually level themselves out after a bit, either due to forum moderation or the majority of members deciding they'd rather discuss things civilly and the troublesome posters weed themselves out when they stop getting reactions. 

Personally, I like the fact that mods here will step in quickly to diffuse things and to remind everyone of the moral codes. Some sites don't do that, and that's a shame. 

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

I agree - it seems like it's 3 or 4 members and on only a couple of topics. On those I just tend to skip them even though I could contribute.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Exactly. There is no issue with disagreement but a few people make it more heated than it should be. When those types of posts are made the best thing to do is not to respond. If you don't engage with them they won't find it fun anymore. There is a respectful and disrespectful way to say things. If you disagree have a respectful discussion about it.

The problem I'm seeing is that there are some newish members that think the sun shines out of their arse and they are God's gift to everything, so if you don't know something they respond as a smartarse instead of either not replying at all or being helpful.

Some of them seem to have good knowledge but their delivery comes across as a d^%k measuring contest...leave that for the other golf forums.

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

I was on the course today stuck behind three guys and one of the guys' grandson. They went out about an hour before I did and by the front 9 I had caught up to them.(I play fairly fast first 9 in an hour and a half). I was near them on 10,11, and 12. On 13 I asked to play through. They were still on the teebox and I had finished the hole behind. They said no, they were with the group in front and trying to keep up. The group in front was on 17. Anyway I said okay. After I waited for them to hit thier tee shot and second shot and they were 300 yards down the fairway; I teed off carrying it about 240 and rolling out to 260. They then turned around yelled "What the F***?" and picked up my ball. What an example to set for your grandson? I then left the course for fear of golf ball sized hail in the vicinity of the group in front of me.

Six, you might want to check on a noise ordinance...I know most places it's 7am.

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

When you have plans to golf this evening and then decide to be an idiot.....

IMG_1550.JPG

Driver:            :cobra-small: Aerojet 9* | Hzrdus Black Gen 4
Fairway:         :ping-small: G410 3W 13* | Alta CB 65
Hybrid:           :titleist-small: TS2 18* | Tensei AV Blue 70 S
Hybrid:           :ping-small: iCrossover 20* | Kai'li White 80
Irons:              :taylormade-small: P790 5-PW | DG S300
Wedges:         :titleist-small: Vokey SM9 | 52, 56, 60 | DG S200
Putter:            :L.A.B.: Link.1 | Accra x LAB

--- LAB Golf Link.1 Review ---

When you have plans to golf this evening and then decide to be an idiot.....

attachicon.gifIMG_1550.JPG

On the bright side, at least there is no missing your friendly gestures now!  What happened??

Gameday
Vessel Sunday 2.0/ Ogio Silencer
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Dynapwr Carbon | Hzrdus Smoke Black
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w | Evenflow Riptide
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png FG Tour F5 Hybrid(20,23) | MCA Fubuki

Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Staff Model CB 5-PW |  DG 120
:titleist-small: Vokey SM7 (50, 54, 58) | DG 120
bettinardilogo2MGS.png.3b311f05930da73872d3b638ef39f51c.png Studio Stock 15
:titleist-small:-ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

Classic Bag
Jones Collegiate Clemson Stand Bag

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngEye 2 Laminate
:wilson_staff_small: 1973 Staff Dynapower 4-PW

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngAnser

:wilson_staff_small: DUO