TESTERS WANTED! ×

Got Problems?

ole gray

On the bright side, at least there is no missing your friendly gestures now! What happened??

Sharpening a mower blade and was just a little too careless. Luckily SWMBO is a nurse and got me stitched up right away.

Driver:            :cobra-small: Aerojet 9* | Hzrdus Black Gen 4
Fairway:         :ping-small: G410 3W 13* | Alta CB 65
Hybrid:           :titleist-small: TS2 18* | Tensei AV Blue 70 S
Hybrid:           :ping-small: iCrossover 20* | Kai'li White 80
Irons:              :taylormade-small: P790 5-PW | DG S300
Wedges:         :titleist-small: Vokey SM9 | 52, 56, 60 | DG S200
Putter:            :L.A.B.: Link.1 | Accra x LAB

--- LAB Golf Link.1 Review ---

When you have plans to golf this evening and then decide to be an idiot.....

attachicon.gifIMG_1550.JPG

Saw the picture before I read your post. I thought I had done something wrong

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

I was on the course today stuck behind three guys and one of the guys' grandson. They went out about an hour before I did and by the front 9 I had caught up to them.(I play fairly fast first 9 in an hour and a half). I was near them on 10,11, and 12. On 13 I asked to play through. They were still on the teebox and I had finished the hole behind. They said no, they were with the group in front and trying to keep up. The group in front was on 17. Anyway I said okay. After I waited for them to hit thier tee shot and second shot and they were 300 yards down the fairway; I teed off carrying it about 240 and rolling out to 260. They then turned around yelled "What the F***?" and picked up my ball. What an example to set for your grandson? I then left the course for fear of golf ball sized hail in the vicinity of the group in front of me.

I hope you stopped at the pro shop to explain the wonderful example of golf etiquette displayed.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

:cobra-small:             F7+ w/Fujikura Pro XLR8 Graphite Shaft

Ben_Hogan_Golf_Equipment_Company.jpg.b9602c912623c841ad9ad52593c15dee.jpg                3-I  MPF H-Series3B2M graphite Shaft w/Winn Dri-Tac grip mid

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png            STi   Irons 5-SW   KURO KAGE  70IR Flex-R  Lamkin Grips

:cobra-small:             King F6 Hybrid Matrix Red Tie HQ4 Graphite Shaft

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png           Forged FGT  60* wedge KURO KAGE 70R SS cross Comfort grip

:odyssey-small:           O-Putter 1W

I hope you stopped at the pro shop to explain the wonderful example of golf etiquette displayed.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Yes, they got notified rather quickly. They had a chat with the offending group. There are some nice perks to being good friends with the GM.

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

Send out 60 something invitations 2 months ago for an Aussie BBQ, get 3 definite, 8 maybes and the rest no response.

2 turned up...had a great time but what's wrong with people not even responding.

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Send out 60 something invitations 2 months ago for an Aussie BBQ, get 3 definite, 8 maybes and the rest no response.

2 turned up...had a great time but what's wrong with people not even responding.

Could have been worse; they could have said they were coming and didn't show up. We've had that happen. Then you're stuck with all the extra food

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

I made 20lbs of sausages...we'll freeze them and eat them so that's fine, but I could have only made 10lbs and had left overs.

In the bag:
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Bag: 

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

When you have plans to golf this evening and then decide to be an idiot.....

attachicon.gifIMG_1550.JPG

hope it all turned out ok...

MDGolfHacker

TSssWhat's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

Uh...I didn't get my invite ? :D   Was it done electronically ?  Some of the online sites allow you to see if the invite was viewed and to send out reminders,,,,sucks people are inconsiderate like that...

MDGolfHacker

Fairway Woods: 

Social Media:

Six, you might want to check on a noise ordinance...I know most places it's 7am.

A city official indicated the noise ordinance is 8am.  Trying to decide if I should go speak to them this afternoon or wait until the next time they decide to mow at 6:30am.  I don't want to be a bad neighbor but this has happened about once a week for a couple of months now.  Under normal circumstances, we are awake by 6:30 but occasionally, everyone likes to sleep in and bit.  They are otherwise, great neighbors. 

I've had the neighbor from hell so, I know it could be much worse.  "Walter White" literally lived directly across the street from me at my former residence.  He was trafficking meth, was sentenced to 26 years in prison and fined $10 million.  We had joined with several of our former neighbors in speaking to authorities for at least 6 years about what was obviously happening.  It appeared authorities weren't taking us seriously so we lost patience with the process, sold our house and moved.  About 6 months after we moved, ATF agents arrested 21 members of the trafficking ring, including our former neighbor (link provided).  The whole time we were complaining, authorities were building a case which unfortunately, takes a lot of time and effort.  

https://www.justice.gov/usao-wdva/pr/twenty-one-defendants-plead-guilty-drug-and-firearms-charges

I realize having neighbors who are anal-retentive about landscaping isn't something to get bent out of shape over when placed in the proper perspective.  But it would be great if they could give us another hour to sleep in occasionally. 

A city official indicated the noise ordinance is 8am.  Trying to decide if I should go speak to them this afternoon or wait until the next time they decide to mow at 6:30am.  I don't want to be a bad neighbor but this has happened about once a week for a couple of months now.  Under normal circumstances, we are awake by 6:30 but occasionally, everyone likes to sleep in and bit.  They are otherwise, great neighbors. 

I've had the neighbor from hell so, I know it could be much worse.  "Walter White" literally lived directly across the street from me at my former residence.  He was trafficking meth, was sentenced to 26 years in prison and fined $10 million.  We had joined with several of our former neighbors in speaking to authorities for at least 6 years about what was obviously happening.  It appeared authorities weren't taking us seriously so we lost patience with the process, sold our house and moved.  About 6 months after we moved, ATF agents arrested 21 members of the trafficking ring, including our former neighbor (link provided).  The whole time we were complaining, authorities were building a case which unfortunately, takes a lot of time and effort.  

https://www.justice.gov/usao-wdva/pr/twenty-one-defendants-plead-guilty-drug-and-firearms-charges

I realize having neighbors who are anal-retentive about landscaping isn't something to get bent out of shape over when placed in the proper perspective.  But it would be great if they could give us another hour to sleep in occasionally. 

Your neighbors might not know about the noise ordinance.  It wouldn't hurt to tell them in a friendly way.

MDGolfHacker

Fairway Woods: 

Social Media:

Your neighbors might not know about the noise ordinance.  It wouldn't hurt to tell them in a friendly way.

MDGolfHacker

That's the plan.  No need to create an issue that could drag on for years over something petty.  It's just annoying to have someone doing landscaping at 6:30am.  They cut two medium sized trees down and used a stump-grinder on Saturday.  The chainsaws were going well before 6:30am.  With the work being completed before 9am, why begin that early? 

But, we will be polite about it and see where it leads.

I made 20lbs of sausages...we'll freeze them and eat them so that's fine, but I could have only made 10lbs and had left overs.

Maybe you should have a leftover party for non-Aussies.

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

More than a rant...I'm pissed off.

As most of you know I work a part time job at Lowes unloading a truck at night as well as my full time job. The store manager got us together last night before we started and let us know that we won't have that job in 3 weeks because they are going to send truck with all the product already on pallets "pre-sorted" (they can't even label product for the right departments so that's going to be a disaster).

Our choice is either go out on the floor or not have a job. The only maybe bright spot is that the hours would change to M-F 5-10 during the summer and M-F 5-9 during the winter, so I would get weekends off...but still, I deal with crappy customer all day with my government job and now I'll have to deal with them in my other job.

In the bag:

Bag: 

As most of you know I work a part time job at Lowes unloading a truck at night as well as my full time job. The store manager got us together last night before we started and let us know that we won't have that job in 3 weeks because they are going to send truck with all the product already on pallets "pre-sorted" (they can't even label product for the right departments so that's going to be a disaster).

Our choice is either go out on the floor or not have a job. The only maybe bright spot is that the hours would change to M-F 5-10 during the summer and M-F 5-9 during the winter, so I would get weekends off...but still, I deal with crappy customer all day with my government job and now I'll have to deal with them in my other job.

Sorry to hear this!  

MDGolfHacker

Fairway Woods: 

Social Media:

That suuucks hard. Sorry for your luck! I spent enough time in customer-facing positions to know I wouldn't want to do it.

Is this a new corporate-wide policy or just that store trying something different?

I don't like to rant much, but I need a spot to get this off my chest.

So, as many of you know from the happy thread, I recently got my license to practice law in New York. It has been a long time coming and I was very excited to get started. The week before I got sworn in (like June 12th maybe?) I had an interview with my county district attorney's office. They are looking to fill two spots. I talked with the DA and his main assistant for over an hour, and I think it went ok. They told me they would let me know shortly as they were looking to get that person up to speed. Fast forward 10 days, hadn't heard, sent an email thanking them for the interview and looking for an update. I was told that I would hear in a week.

Now, what's interesting to note here is that my boss at the law office where I move traffic files along used to work in the DA's office and she heard the scuttlebutt that I may be getting a second interview for the position. As you can guess, I have not. I also sent another email checking in on Monday to no response from anyone.

What really gets me about this is that I've avoided getting on the court appointed lists until I heard back because to get on the list, get assigned clients, and then get the job where I have to prosecute those same cases is a headache for everyone involved. As such, they has cost me nearly a month of making money using my license and degree while growing more discontent and angry and just moving these files along on a part-time basis at work. To be honest, the whole thing has soured me in practicing in my county all together as this is all so disheartening. I also have delayed in planning a trip to NYC with my girlfriend for me to do a Legal Education Class/Working Vacation because I don't want to be that guy who gets hired and immediately is like, peace.

So yeah, that's my rant. Frustration doesn't begin to define it.

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:titleist-small: TSR2, 10 degrees, A1 setting, Fujikara Speeder NX Blue 50-S

:taylormade-small: Stealth, 15 degrees, VA Composites Nemesys 70-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: E722, 19 degrees, Oban Devotion 80-S

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

:wilson-small: Staff Model TG 60*, Dynamic Gold 120 S300

SIK Golf Flo-C

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS (2022 Model)

@bergtaur. Sorry to hear about how long the process is taking. Unfortunately, The hiring process at some companies takes a while. I think my company runs about 4 months.

Hope it works out for you.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

@bergtaur. Sorry to hear about how long the process is taking. Unfortunately, The hiring process at some companies takes a while. I think my company runs about 4 months.

Hope it works out for you.

I get that, but when I go into an interview and am told that your word and your character is the coin of the realm and this happens with continual deflection, it raises some doubts and questions in my mind. We'll see though, thanks for the support.

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:titleist-small: TSR2, 10 degrees, A1 setting, Fujikara Speeder NX Blue 50-S

:taylormade-small: Stealth, 15 degrees, VA Composites Nemesys 70-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: E722, 19 degrees, Oban Devotion 80-S

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

:wilson-small: Staff Model TG 60*, Dynamic Gold 120 S300

SIK Golf Flo-C

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS (2022 Model)

Sorry to hear, and hope your decision works out for you.

Just so you know, the closest home store to me is Lowes.  It's handy, but unless I need something quickly, I usually go to Home Depot.  Maybe I'm a crappy customer, but I think it's because I have to deal with crappy floor staff every time I go to Lowes.  Don't be a crappy Lowes staffer.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

That suuucks hard. Sorry for your luck! I spent enough time in customer-facing positions to know I wouldn't want to do it.

Is this a new corporate-wide policy or just that store trying something different?

It's going to be pushed company wide, we're being told. We're one of the first to get it.

Sorry to hear, and hope your decision works out for you.

Just so you know, the closest home store to me is Lowes.  It's handy, but unless I need something quickly, I usually go to Home Depot.  Maybe I'm a crappy customer, but I think it's because I have to deal with crappy floor staff every time I go to Lowes.  Don't be a crappy Lowes staffer.

I'm not...but I really don't want to be on the floor dealing with thieves and idiots, that's why I left Walmart.

In the bag:

Bag: 

It's going to be pushed company wide, we're being told. We're one of the first to get it.

I'm not...but I really don't want to be on the floor dealing with thieves and idiots, that's why I left Walmart.

What about being an Uber driver? Or the guys that hold up signs for store closures or new condo rentals? Both actually pay very well even for part timers

Keep it in the short stuff

@bergtaur, its government...it will take a little more time than you think even if you were jesus walking on water into the interview. You know they have a process and nothing is going to hurry that 😁

MDGolfHacker

Fairway Woods: 

Social Media:

By the way, Rosemont Country Club had a sign up recently (not sure if it's still there) that they were looking for grounds crew help. Maybe you could get a part-time gig there.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Crud. I was waiting to enter the Open contest until tonight, figuring midnight the night before was the cutoff. Dang it! It was yesterday!!! Shoot!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

Crud. I was waiting to enter the Open contest until tonight, figuring midnight the night before was the cutoff. Dang it! It was yesterday!!! Shoot!!!

Bummer!!  But now my chances are better.  Thanks!!   ;)

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Bummer!! But now my chances are better. Thanks!! ;)

I always have a hard time finding a fifth guy to pick! I felt the win on this one, so you are lucky I missed it!!! 🤪

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

What about being an Uber driver? Or the guys that hold up signs for store closures or new condo rentals? Both actually pay very well even for part timers

My truck would actually lose me money as an Uber driver. I work M-F 0730-1600 full time, so that restrict the part time hours I can work and those sorts of jobs are usually during the day when people and see them.

By the way, Rosemont Country Club had a sign up recently (not sure if it's still there) that they were looking for grounds crew help. Maybe you could get a part-time gig there.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Mate, grounds crews "usually" start around 5am or so in the morning and are finishing about 8, so that's out as well.

Thanks for the suggestions fellas. I'm going to gut it out for a while and see what happens. As an aside, it will be a pay increase going to the floor and not because of commissions because they don't pay commissions. It's because us unloaders have the most strenuous and difficult job but are the lowest paid.

In the bag:

Bag: 

Spent 6+ hours in the car driving round trip from home to Portland, ME today for a college visit with my daughter. My wife and son came too. When we got to Portland, before the tour, we stopped at a little diner and I had a reuben sandwich.

Well, that reuben did not agree with me. At all. Driving home was, shall we say, an adventure... and not one of the fun kind. Especially when we hit traffic multiple times. 

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game