TESTERS WANTED! ×

Got Problems?

ole gray

Man I've been there before. It's a bad feeling once the stomach starts acting up

Oh is it ever a bad feeling. I knew I was I trouble while we were on the campus tour. You just have to suck it up and gut it out, no pun intended.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

Send out 60 something invitations 2 months ago for an Aussie BBQ, get 3 definite, 8 maybes and the rest no response.

2 turned up...had a great time but what's wrong with people not even responding.

Sorry I'm still waiting for mine.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

:cobra-small:             F7+ w/Fujikura Pro XLR8 Graphite Shaft

Ben_Hogan_Golf_Equipment_Company.jpg.b9602c912623c841ad9ad52593c15dee.jpg                3-I  MPF H-Series3B2M graphite Shaft w/Winn Dri-Tac grip mid

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png            STi   Irons 5-SW   KURO KAGE  70IR Flex-R  Lamkin Grips

:cobra-small:             King F6 Hybrid Matrix Red Tie HQ4 Graphite Shaft

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png           Forged FGT  60* wedge KURO KAGE 70R SS cross Comfort grip

:odyssey-small:           O-Putter 1W

Sorry I'm still waiting for mine.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

You'd think hed invite at the very least all of the Ohio spies.  :D

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Had a little cardiac moment this morning when I misread the time and thought I slept through my alarm. Jumped out of bed and got dressed. Was about to head out then checked my phone and it was an hour before my alarm was set for. And none of the channels had the open on

Sent from my E6853 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

You'd think hed invite at the very least all of the Ohio spies.  :D

I could organise that IF people would turn up!

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Well, the central AC unit inside the house sprung a leak...enough where there was about an inch or two that had pooled in the room where we keep the AC unit and stored a few boxes of stuff and soaked into the carpeting outside of the room.  I guess something happened and it wasn't draining the condensation away. cleaned it up and glued a loose PVC tube that ran to the floor drain.  Not sure if I was supposed to do that but just spent most of the morning and afternoon cleaning out that room and going through boxes of ruined memorabilia...  Funny thing is I have a moisture alarm set around the water heater in the same room and  it must of been on a higher spot because it didn't get near it.  Almost freaked out too, since that's where I keep my primary server that houses all my music and photos for the last 15 years too.  That would of really sucked if that server went down.

MDGolfHacker

TSssWhat's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

Well, the central AC unit inside the house sprung a leak...enough where there was about an inch or two that had pooled in the room where we keep the AC unit and stored a few boxes of stuff and soaked into the carpeting outside of the room. I guess something happened and it wasn't draining the condensation away. cleaned it up and glued a loose PVC tube that ran to the floor drain. Not sure if I was supposed to do that but just spent most of the morning and afternoon cleaning out that room and going through boxes of ruined memorabilia... Funny thing is I have a moisture alarm set around the water heater in the same room and it must of been on a higher spot because it didn't get near it. Almost freaked out too, since that's where I keep my primary server that houses all my music and photos for the last 15 years too. That would of really sucked if that server went down.

MDGolfHacker

That's too bad - but you can also post in the happy thread that your server stayed dry. BTW hope you have it backed up.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

Well, the central AC unit inside the house sprung a leak...enough where there was about an inch or two that had pooled in the room where we keep the AC unit and stored a few boxes of stuff and soaked into the carpeting outside of the room.  I guess something happened and it wasn't draining the condensation away. cleaned it up and glued a loose PVC tube that ran to the floor drain.  Not sure if I was supposed to do that but just spent most of the morning and afternoon cleaning out that room and going through boxes of ruined memorabilia...  Funny thing is I have a moisture alarm set around the water heater in the same room and  it must of been on a higher spot because it didn't get near it.  Almost freaked out too, since that's where I keep my primary server that houses all my music and photos for the last 15 years too.  That would of really sucked if that server went down.

MDGolfHacker

Man that stinks, I hope you didn't lose too much. We had that happen with our water heater a few years ago, and we live in a split level so it drained into our living room. Wasn't a fan of that, no sir.

That's too bad - but you can also post in the happy thread that your server stayed dry. BTW hope you have it backed up.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Oh yeah, back up of a backup and cloud back ups now too :D

MDGolfHacker

Fairway Woods: 

Social Media:

Man that stinks, I hope you didn't lose too much. We had that happen with our water heater a few years ago, and we live in a split level so it drained into our living room. Wasn't a fan of that, no sir.

Cleaned up most of it yesterday and having a dehumidifier running along with a couple of fans.  On a good note, my wife wants to get rid of the stuff she's been saving so less junk in the house, LOL.

MDGolfHacker

Fairway Woods: 

Social Media:

After 9 hours at the airport in Nashville with three kids our flight home was cancelled. Had to overpay to get two rooms at a Marriott nearby and hopefully I will be on a flight home tomorrow morning. Crappy end to a good vacation.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

WITB 2024

:taylormade-small: Qi10 LS 9* SHAFT TBD...

:taylormade-small: M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

:taylormade-small: Sim 19* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

:taylormade-small: Sim2 Rescue 22* Diamana Thump 100x

:callaway-small: X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

:callaway-small: Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

:callaway-small: Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

:srixon-small: Z Star Diamond

On our round today my wife hit two nice shots on the Par 5 #5 hole.  She plays a yellow Srixon Z-Star.  As we were waiting for others in our group to hit, a cart comes into our fairway from the #6 hole which runs parallel in the opposite direction.  This happens a lot since a lot of slicers clear the trees and end up in the #5 fairway.  

A guy gets out of the cart and hits back over to his fairway.  He is two groups ahead of us.  When we get up to where my wife's ball should be, it's not there, and about 20 yards away is a yellow Titleist.  The guy is long gone towards the #6 green.  She drops a ball and we play out the hole, then tee off on #6 also a par 5; play our second shots which puts us near the #6 green.  While we wait for the group in front of us on the green, we drive over to #7 and find the guy that hit my wife's ball.  We have his Titleist and wanted to trade it for her Srixon.  Too late.  He hit it in the pond off the #7 tee.  He offered a new ball from a sleeve of yellow Titleists, but we already had his ball.  We gave it back to him.  He apologized, but who plays a hole with probably 5-6 shots including putting, then tees off with a ball that's clearly not his?

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

This isn't really a rant but I don't know where else to post it.

I was playing on my home course the other day. I was on 12 tee which is right next to 14 tee. There was a foursome on 14 waiting on a group in front of them. I then noticed the one guy was hunched over on the ground and then just kind of rolled over. His three buddies then hit and helped him half carried back to the cart. I thought that was odd. Anyway when I get to the tee there is a Sharpie that had the ink tube pulled out and cracked open and a latex glove stained with Sharpie. Again odd. Well it turned out the guy was huffing Sharpie fumes and was high. Well I just was astounded that something like that was happening on a golf course. If you are going to get high, why do it on a golf course?

I guess my point is just do NOT do drugs. After seeing the way this guy was acting, I know I never will.

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

Maybe I'm not the most outgoing chap. But what is up with people placing their whole lives on the internet for complete strangers too watch.Not so much Facebook or Instagram.But more on open forums

Since golf is my whole life, should I stop posting here?

I understand what you are saying, I read some of the things people post and just wonder why would you post that on the internet

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Since golf is my whole life, should I stop posting here?

I understand what you are saying, I read some of the things people post and just wonder why would you post that on the internet

I will leave the forum name anonymous.But just Wow is all I can say

Keep it in the short stuff

I was playing on my home course the other day. I was on 12 tee which is right next to 14 tee. There was a foursome on 14 waiting on a group in front of them. I then noticed the one guy was hunched over on the ground and then just kind of rolled over. His three buddies then hit and helped him half carried back to the cart. I thought that was odd. Anyway when I get to the tee there is a Sharpie that had the ink tube pulled out and cracked open and a latex glove stained with Sharpie. Again odd. Well it turned out the guy was huffing Sharpie fumes and was high. Well I just was astounded that something like that was happening on a golf course. If you are going to get high, why do it on a golf course?

I guess my point is just do NOT do drugs. After seeing the way this guy was acting, I know I never will.

Sharpie?? Really??  I guess now there's another item I have to get authorization for when I go through self checkout. I just don't understand some things that people do. 

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

I was rear ended in a hit and run in Oct 2017. I am STILL dealing with insurance BS. I was sent to collections over an x-ray bill that was never paid, and I've spent all morning at work making calls and sitting on hold because the red tape is beyond ridiculous. I'm about to pay the damn thing out of pocket just to end this garbage. Honestly I think that's why they make it so difficult, so you get frustrated and pay so THEY don't have to. 

I was rear ended in a hit and run in Oct 2017. I am STILL dealing with insurance BS. I was sent to collections over an x-ray bill that was never paid, and I've spent all morning at work making calls and sitting on hold because the red tape is beyond ridiculous. I'm about to pay the damn thing out of pocket just to end this garbage. Honestly I think that's why they make it so difficult, so you get frustrated and pay so THEY don't have to. 

Sounds like it's time for a call to your state's insurance commissioner. Or the consumer advocate at  the local tv station. 

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

One of our local pros, a very good player who won the WA State AM in his younger days, died before the age of 35 of a drug overdose.  Left a wife and 3 kids.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

One of our local pros, a very good player who won the WA State AM in his younger days, died before the age of 35 of a drug overdose. Left a wife and 3 kids.

That is sad. It is becoming quite the common theme though. Something needs to change.

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

Our local hospital had a scramble this past Monday. Don't know how many teams but they took virtually the whole day to complete the 18 holes. My rant is when I played that night it looked like a butcher took to the course. Tons of divots not replaced or filled with sand (which is on the carts) and unrepaired ball marks on every green. Why are people so disrespectful. 

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

Well, my car issue #2 in July. Using a loaner Mercedes from my parents while I shop around for the SUV I wanted instead of using a loaner car from an accident a few months ago. Well, it's dead. Thought it might be the battery so in the flood of a rain we had last night, changed it and nothing. Now waiting for a tow. Missed a few hours of work this AM to deal with this...not to mention the repairs for their car (which I'll pay for since they were nice enough to lend it to me). Just bad luck with vehicles this year.

MDGolfHacker

Fairway Woods: 

Social Media:

Well, my car issue #2 in July. Using a loaner Mercedes from my parents while I shop around for the SUV I wanted instead of using a loaner car from an accident a few months ago. Well, it's dead. Thought it might be the battery so in the flood of a rain we had last night, changed it and nothing. Now waiting for a tow. Missed a few hours of work this AM to deal with this...not to mention the repairs for their car (which I'll pay for since they were nice enough to lend it to me). Just bad luck with vehicles this year.

MDGolfHacker

Man....you've been under a black cloud the last month or so.  Hope it's nothing serious with the car.

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

If I' own a golf course how much money does an outing really bring in

At our club, the majority of members pay an annual golf member fee. So any event is extra cash for the club outside of having to rent additional carts. The staff is the same size, Lunch and drinks are above and beyond the entry fee. I'm ok with the additional events just wish people would be more respectful of the course.  

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

Tony that's what I'm getting at. My club doesn't have any outings but a semi private course does and people destroy it after it's done. I know everything's about money but the amount of time to fix the course after is it worth it

Went to eat lunch with my brother in Dallas today.... Ugh. Told me he has cancer. Rough lunch. Surgery Friday. He's been sitting on this info for awhile and has only told me and one other sibling. Colon cancer. Man.... He and I and our Dad share similar issues, so looks like I need to go have another test done and keep on top of this stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX