Fairway: :taylormade-small: SIM 15* w/ Diamana 70

Fairway: :callaway-small: GBB Heavenwood 19* w/ Fujikura Pro 72

Irons: :taylormade-small: p790 4-PW w/ C-Taper Lite 110s

Wedge: :taylormade-small: MG3 50 & 54

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Hi-Toe 60*

Putter: :taylormade-small: Spider X

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5 PIX

sixcat:

I understand that there are stated local problems regarding the pursuit of criminal charges of some sort. However, because there were monetary damages and it would appear that there is more than enough evidence identifying who did the damage, have you and your neighbors considered some sort of civil action.   In a civil action, the issue would be monetary compensation and I'm not sure that a civil action would mandate police cooperation.   I would think that you would only need to prove who did it and who has the monetary responsibility.  

I haven't considered it and couldn't anyway.  Fortunately, my property hasn't been damaged since we bought the place in June, 2017.  I think it may have been targeted beforehand based on some conversation with neighbors.  But nothing since we purchased the property.

My property is far more difficult to get to in a way that would allow them a quick get-a-way.  We are situated at the end of a subdivision street with no through traffic.  I have two elderly neighbors who's properties are both corner lots.  Those responsible are cutting between the front porch and driveway, through the front yard, cutting the corner so to speak.  In the process, they have taken out his mailbox at least twice over the span of a year.  Given the slightest uphill nature of the intersection, it provides them with a "launching point" to get slightly airborne.  The other handful of properties are on the other side of my subdivision but I know those affected very well.  This is a small town!

Incidentally, I believe this thread is being followed or I'm being monitored! *Sarcasm intended* *Big brother is watching*

As I was leaving my office for lunch, the captain and a sergeant with the city police department stopped by to "chat".  They indicated that in Virginia, this type of "vandalism" is still considered a traffic related offense.  They can't act based on witness testimony or even picture and video evidence.  Police would actually have to witness the "traffic violation" in order to bring charges against the driver.  I understand why this would be policy.  I couldn't imagine the number of calls police would receive from disgruntled drivers and road rage-a-holics every time someone cut them off in traffic.

I do have an issue with the policy however and voiced that frustration to the two men who came to visit.  How can using a motor vehicle to destroy someones property not be vandalism or destruction of property but rather, a traffic violation?  It doesn't make sense!?!?!

The two men who came by were emphatic that they were aware of the problem and were taking steps to catch those involved.  They understood our frustrations and indicated they were equally as frustrated given this kind of thing keeps happening and is a stain on the entire police and fire departments.  They also indicated that the 3 boys involved are all over the age of 18 as of June and would face substantially stiffer punishment when caught. I gathered from the conversation, the dad's of the 3 involved weren't very well liked among fellow officers and fire fighters.  Which would explain the entitlement of the kids. 

Thanks for the responses.

I haven't considered it and couldn't anyway.  Fortunately, my property hasn't been damaged since we bought the place in June, 2017.  I think it may have been targeted beforehand based on some conversation with neighbors.  But nothing since we purchased the property.

My property is far more difficult to get to in a way that would allow them a quick get-a-way.  We are situated at the end of a subdivision street with no through traffic.  I have two elderly neighbors who's properties are both corner lots.  Those responsible are cutting between the front porch and driveway, through the front yard, cutting the corner so to speak.  In the process, they have taken out his mailbox at least twice over the span of a year.  Given the slightest uphill nature of the intersection, it provides them with a "launching point" to get slightly airborne.  The other handful of properties are on the other side of my subdivision but I know those affected very well.  This is a small town!

Incidentally, I believe this thread is being followed or I'm being monitored! *Sarcasm intended* *Big brother is watching*

As I was leaving my office for lunch, the captain and a sergeant with the city police department stopped by to "chat".  They indicated that in Virginia, this type of "vandalism" is still considered a traffic related offense.  They can't act based on witness testimony or even picture and video evidence.  Police would actually have to witness the "traffic violation" in order to bring charges against the driver.  I understand why this would be policy.  I couldn't imagine the number of calls police would receive from disgruntled drivers and road rage-a-holics every time someone cut them off in traffic.

I do have an issue with the policy however and voiced that frustration to the two men who came to visit.  How can using a motor vehicle to destroy someones property not be vandalism or destruction of property but rather, a traffic violation?  It doesn't make sense!?!?!

The two men who came by were emphatic that they were aware of the problem and were taking steps to catch those involved.  They understood our frustrations and indicated they were equally as frustrated given this kind of thing keeps happening and is a stain on the entire police and fire departments.  They also indicated that the 3 boys involved are all over the age of 18 as of June and would face substantially stiffer punishment when caught. I gathered from the conversation, the dad's of the 3 involved weren't very well liked among fellow officers and fire fighters.  Which would explain the entitlement of the kids. 

Thanks for the responses.

This situation is one that makes you frustrated just reading about it, I can't imagine sorting through each event in person. Best of luck and please keep us updated if you are able to get anything close to a resolution.

:cobra-small: Cobra King F7+, VA drago 65 X, 9.5*

:cobra-small: Cobra F7 3/4 wood - hzrd red 15.5*

:mizuno-small: MP-63 4-PW 

:cleveland-small: Cleveland 588 Tour Wedge (56*)

OnCore Elixr all day every day

So I decided to get pizza for lunch today. The pizza place is one of those fast fired places where you stand in a cafeteria style line, and they take your name and order, and then they send you down the assembly line of sauce, cheese and toppings, etc.

So I step up to the counter and the girl taking my order asks my name, so I say, "Phillip."

She says, "Can you spell that please?"

I say, "You don't know how to spell Phillip?"

She says, "No, what does it start with, an "F"?" as she starts writing an "F" on the sheet, attached to the pizza shell.

I say, "Just write Steve for all I care."

So she writes Steve down with no questions about spelling.

You know the worst part of this whole story is that I visit this place multiple times a month, and this same girl did the same thing to me a couple of weeks ago. The first time she did this, she started arguing with me about how she needed to know how to spell my name before I could order my pizza. I mean, I am just dumbfounded at someone who has in her job description being able to write down a person's name without totally making it into a spelling debate and not only making your customer uncomfortable, but frankly pissed off, because you are dealing with a Biblically common name that has been around for at least several millenia, and your 21st century education evidently left out basic standard English names that shouldn't require an advanced degree to spell.

So, as a postscript for this story, I grabbed the owners card from in front of the register and fired off an email explaining the situation. I told him this would probably be one of the stupidest and most comical complaints he's ever received, but I did mention the part about actually having someone in a position to write down names without needing to know how to spell basic ones, as part of the job requirement might be advisable, because if it happened again I'd just walk out without ordering and never come back ever again.

As a postscript to the postscript, I deal with borderline illiterate city clerks on a daily basis, who respond to email notifications of completed jobs with, "Bills is ready." (instead of Bills are ready) Having to deal with someone on my lunch hour with the same level of intelligence or less is not what I had in mind as part of the description in "lunch".

Sent from my coral using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• :ping-small: G400 Driver
  • :callaway-small: XR 4 Fairway 16.5°
  • :mizuno-small: Fli-Hi Utility Iron - 21°
  • :ping-small: G Series 5-9 irons
  • :titelist-small: :vokey-small: SM7 46°, 50°, 54° & 58°
  • :taylormade-small: Ghost Spider S putter
  • :918457628_PrecisionPro:Nexus Laser Rangefinder
  • Garmin Approach S20 GPS

The older I get the more depressed I get at the failed state of humanity. Just today the senior pastor of the church I go to resigned for various issues that were shrouded in vagueness but along the lines of shall we just define them as "moral failures." But it's not the failure of a church leader that just leaves me numb to reality, but on an almost daily basis, you can read about the failures of one of our leaders, in just about any field of endeavor. From politicians, to lawyers, to government employees, to corporate CEOs to actors, musicians, athletes both pro and semi-pro.

And I would wager that anyone reading this either experienced a divorce in their family, or knows someone close to them that went through one. I pick on divorce, not because I am any better than anyone who has gone through one, but in fact, I went through one many years ago. I've seen my own brother go through two of them as well. Divorce just sucks the life out of you, as you watch your life unravel before your very eyes. When I was going through it I thought my life was over. But as I look back and reflect, I probably realize that my innocence and naivety at life dissappeared once my first marriage dissolved.

Broken relationships, daily lies, "moral failures", stolen money, lost time, death of a loved one, and about a thousand other things, sometimes just hits you in the gut and won't let go. Then you go to a job where you simply go through the motions because you know that what you are doing doesn't mean a thing to anyone, and doesn't make a difference to anyone. I mean, if you were gone tomorrow, would anyone even care or notice?

Not that I am depressed about all of this. The other thing that age does to you is soften the blows as they continue to come. As bad as things still happen, and people continue to get sucked down the "I screwed up" pipeline, I'm always afraid that I'm next in line. So what can I do? Well, if I can put a smile on someone's face, and actually have compassion for someone besides myself, then maybe, just maybe you pay it forward, make someone's day, and restore someone's faith in humanity, as if you look hard enough, you just might find some semblance of good in the world.

If you are a "comic" with the first name of Conan or Samantha, and you get aired on TBS, it's fair to say that not only are you not funny, but even your trailers are patently cringeworthy and offensive to the base senses of good taste and decency.

If you are a "comic" with the first name of Conan or Samantha, and you get aired on TBS, it's fair to say that not only are you not funny, but even your trailers are patently cringeworthy and offensive to the base senses of good taste and decency.

I assume we both just saw the same two terrible promos?

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

This is why I no longer watch network tv, on netflix or other streaming services I don't see those ads and especially the political ones.

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

You know the sad fact of the matter is that I have the first four seasons of TBBT on DVD, and can binge watch them anytime I want without commercials.  I don't even know if it is laziness or what, but the wife and I just flip on the TV and scroll to see what's on and ultimately half the time when TBBT is on TBS we turn it on, even with the DVD collection 10 feet away.  But Forrest Gump is a prophet when he said, "stupid is as stupid does."

my game went down the toilet these last three days. Worst scores in 3 years. Going out to the driving range now - men's league tonight. I need to get better.

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

Going out to the driving range now - men's league tonight. I need to get better.

"Men's League" is such an imaginative name, Tony.

Did you guys go to an outside consultant to come with that name, or was that kind of creativity present right within the league itself?

When we formed the Dukes of Decrepitude TUES-THURS-FRI Morning Seniors League , that's the best with which we could come up.  Men's League?  We didn't have anybody with that kind of imagination.  Is it an Ohio thing?

This is why I no longer watch network tv, on netflix or other streaming services I don't see those ads and especially the political ones.

A whole lot of people could really improve their mental state by "tuning out".  The diarrhea coming from the 24/7/365 mainstream media is more responsible for the divisiveness and deterioration of our country than any other single factor IMHO. Psychologists call it "mental conditioning" - wake up America.

Since retiring and moving to MT in 2016, we no longer watch any TV that includes news.  Just movies, shows, sports (including TGC) through Sling TV.  We've cut our TV bill by more than 50% and enjoy it much more.  We eliminated newspaper subscriptions over two decades ago; reducing trash in more ways than one.  We can change the direction of media by our viewing choices.  I'm hoping more will choose to do so, but I'm not optimistic it will happen.  I believe, like Rome, we are in a race to the bottom.  The only question is how soon we get there.

Tee time set for tomorrow at 8:30  :)

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

First world problem...realized the braid I put on my spool didn't attach properly so the spool spins but won't reel in the cast.  Worked fine while I fished in Myrtle Beach the other week...

MDGolfHacker

TSssWhat's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

I wish I could claim ownership of this rant.  https://lfb.org/how-government-wrecked-the-gas-can/

I bring this up as our Wood Bank Ministry, a group who buys logs, then cuts, splits and delivers to folks in need here in the valley, recently acquired some of the "new & improved" gas cans.  We spill more mixed fuel into the chainsaws and log splitters than ever before!  The asking price for old generation gas cans that actually work has tripled - that's pretty telling.

I wish I could claim ownership of this rant.  https://lfb.org/how-government-wrecked-the-gas-can/

I bring this up as our Wood Bank Ministry, a group who buys logs, then cuts, splits and delivers to folks in need here in the valley, recently acquired some of the "new & improved" gas cans.  We spill more mixed fuel into the chainsaws and log splitters than ever before!  The asking price for old generation gas cans that actually work has tripled - that's pretty telling.

Yep, went through this when I gave my dad my old can when I bought him a new lawnmower.  Went to look for an easy to operate can and ended up with this...

https://www.homedepot.com/p/No-Spill-No-Spill-5-Gal-Poly-Gas-Can-CARB-and-EPA-compliant-1450-S/206987994?cm_mmc=Shopping%7CG%7CBase%7CD28I%7C28-35_WALKS%7CNA%7CPLA%7c71700000032326720%7c58700003835903054%7c92700030694374943&gclid=CjwKCAjwq57cBRBYEiwAdpx0vdo_ii-iY8HNEApVEQdkZ9TOPd2t_1qP4QI1rb9dK6DdCtPLQekw4BoCp6UQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds&dclid=CLu-sYelld0CFUQONwodXb8Jnw

Spilled it the second time I used it until I figured out what the tech was behind it.  Since then, not a drop has been spilled.  Works great for lawnmowers and smaller tools like blowers and weed wackers.  Would probably work well for chainsaws as well.

MDGolfHacker

Fairway Woods: 

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

Yep, went through this when I gave my dad my old can when I bought him a new lawnmower.  Went to look for an easy to operate can and ended up with this...

https://www.homedepot.com/p/No-Spill-No-Spill-5-Gal-Poly-Gas-Can-CARB-and-EPA-compliant-1450-S/206987994?cm_mmc=Shopping%7CG%7CBase%7CD28I%7C28-35_WALKS%7CNA%7CPLA%7c71700000032326720%7c58700003835903054%7c92700030694374943&gclid=CjwKCAjwq57cBRBYEiwAdpx0vdo_ii-iY8HNEApVEQdkZ9TOPd2t_1qP4QI1rb9dK6DdCtPLQekw4BoCp6UQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds&dclid=CLu-sYelld0CFUQONwodXb8Jnw

Spilled it the second time I used it until I figured out what the tech was behind it.  Since then, not a drop has been spilled.  Works great for lawnmowers and smaller tools like blowers and weed wackers.  Would probably work well for chainsaws as well.

MDGolfHacker

Yup, I did just see these while doing some hunting for a classic. Also saw a video showing that these are very hard to completely empty, particularly when filling a car.  I'm both laughing and weeping at the price we're now paying for a gas can.  How long do you suppose it will be before CA begins regulating golf industry products?  :rolleyes:

Went the whole day here at work drinking from the water cooler in my office, only to walk into the plant and see all the water coolers have a tag on them stating we are under a boil alert till 6PM.  WHAT!!!!!!!

:cobra-small:             F7+ w/Fujikura Pro XLR8 Graphite Shaft

Ben_Hogan_Golf_Equipment_Company.jpg.b9602c912623c841ad9ad52593c15dee.jpg                3-I  MPF H-Series3B2M graphite Shaft w/Winn Dri-Tac grip mid

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png            STi   Irons 5-SW   KURO KAGE  70IR Flex-R  Lamkin Grips

:cobra-small:             King F6 Hybrid Matrix Red Tie HQ4 Graphite Shaft

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png           Forged FGT  60* wedge KURO KAGE 70R SS cross Comfort grip

:odyssey-small:           O-Putter 1W

my game went down the toilet these last three days. Worst scores in 3 years. Going out to the driving range now - men's league tonight. I need to get better.

I'm there with you.  I blew a great chance to secure a spot in our playoffs last night.   Just one of those nights, Got off the tee well, but from there it was a whole lot of nothing.  oh, and I'll NEVER play a non urethane ball again.  Tried one last night as part of a project.   Let's just way there's a reason the Tour level balls cost more, and they are worth it!

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

Did you guys go to an outside consultant to come with that name, or was that kind of creativity present right within the league itself?

When we formed the Dukes of Decrepitude TUES-THURS-FRI Morning Seniors League , that's the best with which we could come up. Men's League? We didn't have anybody with that kind of imagination. Is it an Ohio thing?

We have our Friday “Bacon Boys” group. Can't call it a League as it would leave you to believe it was somewhat organized.

All it is is guys making believe their golfing so they can go to breakfast after 9 holes and eat all the crap their wives won't let them eat.

Seniors unsupervised

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

I wish I could claim ownership of this rant. https://lfb.org/how-government-wrecked-the-gas-can/

I bring this up as our Wood Bank Ministry, a group who buys logs, then cuts, splits and delivers to folks in need here in the valley, recently acquired some of the "new & improved" gas cans. We spill more mixed fuel into the chainsaws and log splitters than ever before! The asking price for old generation gas cans that actually work has tripled - that's pretty telling.

Took one of those new plastic cans. Punched a vent hole & sealed the neck, so now it's like the ol cans. Lol

We have our Friday “Bacon Boys” group. Can't call it a League as it would leave you to believe it was somewhat organized.

All it is is guys making believe their golfing so they can go to breakfast after 9 holes and eat all the crap their wives won't let them eat.

Seniors unsupervised

LMAO.  Sounds like a hoot! Soon they'll be airing a TV show "Seniors Gone Wild".  :lol:

LMAO. Sounds like a hoot! Soon they'll be airing a TV show "Seniors Gone Wild". :lol:

I think there is one.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

I'm there with you. I blew a great chance to secure a spot in our playoffs last night. Just one of those nights, Got off the tee well, but from there it was a whole lot of nothing. oh, and I'll NEVER play a non urethane ball again. Tried one last night as part of a project. Let's just way there's a reason the Tour level balls cost more, and they are worth it!

Well now I feel like a roller coaster. Played well tonight.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

Well now I feel like a roller coaster. Played well tonight.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

I'll be playing tomorrow am. So I hope I'm on that rollercoaster. Ha

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

When we formed the Dukes of Decrepitude TUES-THURS-FRI Morning Seniors League , that's the best with which we could come up.  Men's League?  We didn't have anybody with that kind of imagination.  Is it an Ohio thing?

Tuesday afternoons at my course we have the Hungwell League.   :D

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Those of you ranting about gas cans, I hear you! I got this one https://www.homedepot.com/p/SURECAN-5-0-Gal-Gas-Can-SUR50G1/305137313?MERCH=REC-_-PIPHorizontal2_rr-_-206987994-_-305137313-_-N

and have to say it's the BEST thing since canned piss. I like it so much I got the 2 gallon for my 50/50 mix.

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Those of you ranting about gas cans, I hear you! I got this one https://www.homedepot.com/p/SURECAN-5-0-Gal-Gas-Can-SUR50G1/305137313?MERCH=REC-_-PIPHorizontal2_rr-_-206987994-_-305137313-_-N

and have to say it's the BEST thing since canned piss. I like it so much I got the 2 gallon for my 50/50 mix.

This looks like a gas can that works.

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

BEST thing since canned piss.

:blink:

I'll just trust that means something different in Australia....

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

I looked at that one as well and would have bought that one if they had it in stock, but they didn't so I bought the other one.

MDGolfHacker

Fairway Woods: