TESTERS WANTED! ×

Got Problems?

ole gray

there's a sign at a restaurant I frequent that says, "Hire a teenager, while they still know everything."

Not that you asked for advice, but the easiest way to combat the teenager with an attitude is to just tell them no to everything. It worked for my Dad with me, as I then did everything on my own, and bought everything with my own money, which is probably what my parents wanted me to do to begin with.

Sadly, it sounds like your wife my veto this approach to teenage parenting, which is exactly why these kids have that self-entitlement mentality. They've got to have a cell phone, because we have to be able to constantly get in touch with them. They have to have a computer, their own room, their own this, and their own that. Heaven forbid we say no to the spoiled snowflakes. They might call DHS on us and have us arrested.

Sent from my coral using MyGolfSpy mobile app

My Daughter is 18, and we still struggle with the “bossing” around her brother. We always tell her, you aren't the mom.. hang it there. These are some tough years for teenage girls.

It usually all works out, teenage girls are put on this earth to drive their fathers completely nuts. I survived the twin girls almost killed a couple of teenage twerp boys. Both my daughters are college grads, masters degree, decent jobs, both married (1 son-in-law I like) and 2 great grandkids each. It'll work out for you. BTW, get your wife in your side, they are cunning and know how to work you 2 to their advantage.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Thanks all. The wife (aka: The War Department) is generally on my side and we're a pretty good team for the most part, but this whole kitten thing is just a giant wedge that has me in a corner. If I attack, I'll be the loser and if I give in, I'm the loser. Probably gonna give this one up and move on, but with a lot of "I told you so's" when that little bastard starts stinking up the house and destroying furniture...

In my       :ping-small: DLX Cart Bag:
Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
7W:         :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 22*. Alta CB 65 Red, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)
Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  Classics Tour w/Black Widow Softspikes

Disabled Marine Veteran. Semper Fi!

#No apologies, just Play Your Best
#Powertotheplayers

Thanks all. The wife (aka: The War Department) is generally on my side and we're a pretty good team for the most part, but this whole kitten thing is just a giant wedge that has me in a corner. If I attack, I'll be the loser and if I give in, I'm the loser. Probably gonna give this one up and move on, but with a lot of "I told you so's" when that little bastard starts stinking up the house and destroying furniture...

Yeah I can understand. I lost that war many years ago. Two cute kittens that my kids (and wife) had to have. Destroyed a number of pieces of furniture. When our kids left the cats had to go with them Cats are now no longer allowed ion the house - even my wife agrees.

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Donated blood yesterday afternoon. Wasn't my first time doing it, but I ended up passing out and going into shock. Wasn't a pretty sight. They had to call an ambulance and I ended up in the hospital until midnight, getting fluids and hooked up to an IV. Turns out the level of something in my blood (hemoglobin maybe?) was very low and that probably triggered things. Good thing I had already planned on working from home today, but man I feel like I got run over by a truck. 

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

Donated blood yesterday afternoon. Wasn't my first time doing it, but I ended up passing out and going into shock. Wasn't a pretty sight. They had to call an ambulance and I ended up in the hospital until midnight, getting fluids and hooked up to an IV. Turns out the level of something in my blood (hemoglobin maybe?) was very low and that probably triggered things. Good thing I had already planned on working from home today, but man I feel like I got run over by a truck.

Dang man, you ok today?

:callaway-small: Rogue SZ 10.5 *NEW* Fujikura Pro Green 65 X

:callaway-small: Rogue 15 degree Evnflow Blue 6.5

Back in the Bag :srixon-small: Z765 4-G Nippon Modus 120 Stiff

:vokey-small: 54 and 60

:bobby-grace-1: Amazing Grace Ass Kicker

Wow, that's pretty scary! I assume you're better now?

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

Dang man, you ok today?

Wow, that's pretty scary! I assume you're better now?

Thanks guys. Feeling pretty crappy still, just trying to stay hydrated. Can't sleep since I have contractors here working on my bathroom. I'm pretty mortified, as I kept getting sick in front of everyone plus apparently I swore just as I started passing out, and 2 little kids were right next to me in the mobile blood donation truck. I'm really embarrassed about that. 

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

Thanks guys. Feeling pretty crappy still, just trying to stay hydrated. Can't sleep since I have contractors here working on my bathroom. I'm pretty mortified, as I kept getting sick in front of everyone plus apparently I swore just as I started passing out, and 2 little kids were right next to me in the mobile blood donation truck. I'm really embarrassed about that. 

Just glad you are ok.  Nothing to be embarrassed about.  I've given blood lots of times before and I've seen quite a few people pass out, etc...it happens.  Besides, you are helping the greater good giving blood! 

MDGolfHacker

TSssWhat's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

plus apparently I swore just as I started passing out, and 2 little kids were right next to me in the mobile blood donation truck. I'm really embarrassed about that. 

Maybe this story from nearly forty years ago will make you feel better.

My wife, our five year old son, and our two-year old daughter are at a breakfast place that we used to like.

The little waitress, no older than seventeen or eighteen, puts my son's order in front of my daughter, who's of course in a booster seat.

My little girl looks up to her and says,

"I don't want this s***."

2 hours waiting on the train platform for Maryland's Marc trains to start working.  They seem to break down more regularly than the schedule itself...of course this means delays in the afternoon as those same broken trains are now out of position for the return trip from DC.  All this money we pay as commuters and they still can't get those commuter trains to be more reliable...

MDGolfHacker

Fairway Woods: 

Social Media:

Giving blood is a great thing if you can. I'm sorry for your ordeal, hopefully everything will be back to normal soon.

I would also encourage others to give blood when possible. I would if I could, but I am not allowed per the Red Cross. I am glad you're okay, or will be okay with some time. I've seen that happen and it can be scary.

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

Hope your better by now, Take care of yourself

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Come on, people.... Please!!!!

R-O-U-G-E is French for RED!

R-O-G-U-E is an “unprincipled man”, or a Callaway driver.

Can we PLEASE start getting the spelling correct?!?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

Come on, people.... Please!!!!

R-O-U-G-E is French for RED!

R-O-G-U-E is an “unprincipled man”, or a Callaway driver.

Can we PLEASE start getting the spelling correct?!?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Uh oh...what if they come out with a Red Callaway Driver ?  Then it will be called the Rouge Rogue...ha ha ha :D

MDGolfHacker

Fairway Woods: 

Social Media:

Stupid, Yes, but when you play college sorts there are standards that need to be upheld, it sounds like he coaches knew it was a violation. The violation wasn't the pick up game. The violation was that the coaches were playing in it with the players.

The NCAA needs to go away....forever!  This is completely ridiculous!

There are two competing opinions as to why college sports in general should go away.

One is the compensation and emoluments issue.

Alternately, the idea of non-legitimate baccalaureate candidates playing is the one that pisses me off.

But overall, I'd be good with separating education and organized athletics at every level.

I competed as a high school and college age kid without my respective schools being involved.

Stupid, Yes, but when you play college sorts there are standards that need to be upheld, it sounds like he coaches knew it was a violation. The violation wasn't the pick up game. The violation was that the coaches were playing in it with the players.

I understand what was considered to be a violation but come on!  It's absurd!  

• Three Oklahoma offensive linemen were self reported by OU for eating too much pasta at an event. The NCAA said there was no regulation regarding portion size but OU still penalized them by having each donate $3.83 to charity, the value for the excess portions.

• Nebraska QB Eric Crouch made a campaign appearance for a university regent and had to donate $22.77 to charity after taking a plane ride across Nebraska (valued at $13.41?!) and eating a ham sandwich (valued at $4) along the way.

• Taken directly from the LA Times article: "Another NCAA bylaw, better known as the bagel rule, permits schools to offer bagels, fruits and nuts to athletes at any time. An interpretation, however, prohibited offering spreads such as cream cheese or peanut butter with the bagels." 

• Until a couple of years ago, walk on athletes were not allowed to eat in the athlete's cafeterias found at most big time athletic programs since it was deemed an excessive and impermissible benefit. They had to pay to eat alongside scholarship athletes.

There are two competing opinions as to why college sports in general should go away.

One is the compensation and emoluments issue.

Alternately, the idea of non-legitimate baccalaureate candidates playing is the one that pisses me off.

But overall, I'd be good with separating education and organized athletics at every level.

I competed as a high school and college age kid without my respective schools being involved.

My brother played college basketball at a fairly high level.  His team went to Brazil for a summer series.  The list of things not permitted at airports and hotels they were given was longer than the travel schedule.

I completely agree academics and athletics should be separated at virtually every level.

I understand what was considered to be a violation but come on! It's absurd!

• Three Oklahoma offensive linemen were self reported by OU for eating too much pasta at an event. The NCAA said there was no regulation regarding portion size but OU still penalized them by having each donate $3.83 to charity, the value for the excess portions.
  • Nebraska QB Eric Crouch made a campaign appearance for a university regent and had to donate $22.77 to charity after taking a plane ride across Nebraska (valued at $13.41?!) and eating a ham sandwich (valued at $4) along the way.
  • Taken directly from the LA Times article: "Another NCAA bylaw, better known as the bagel rule, permits schools to offer bagels, fruits and nuts to athletes at any time. An interpretation, however, prohibited offering spreads such as cream cheese or peanut butter with the bagels."
  • Until a couple of years ago, walk on athletes were not allowed to eat in the athlete's cafeterias found at most big time athletic programs since it was deemed an excessive and impermissible benefit. They had to pay to eat alongside scholarship athletes.

Don't get me wrong, i don't disagree. I also understand that there a need to have rules, but yes, many of them don't make any sense whatsoever

I hate Pete Dye that is all

Sent from my SM-G960U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

"Obviously my iron play is incredible, and when I get going I can get hot, but this course just fits my eye. The shaping of the holes, and just a couple of the doglegs, I'm able to shape shots."

Bryson DeChambeau

In my  :ping-small: Hoofer Lite

:srixon-small: Z765 9.5 with Miyazaka Kaula Mizu 6 Stiff Shaft (TrueGolfFit Recommended!!!)

:cobra-small: F8 3-4 wood 16* Aldilla Blue 70 Stiff shaft

:taylormade-small: Rescue mid 2 iron 16*

:cobra-small: One Length Forged Tec 4-GW with AMT Black shafts

:cameron-small: Futura Phantom 2

:bridgestone-small:Tour B330 RX

Like Bass Fishing? Check out my one and only article!!!

https://www.bassresource.com/beginner/get-started-bass-fishing.html

I hate Pete Dye that is all

Should we look forward to a post in the "How did you play" thread?

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

Should we look forward to a post in the "How did you play" thread?

Of course it wont be pretty well i mean the course was but my game not so much

"Obviously my iron play is incredible, and when I get going I can get hot, but this course just fits my eye. The shaping of the holes, and just a couple of the doglegs, I'm able to shape shots."

Bryson DeChambeau

In my  :ping-small: Hoofer Lite

:srixon-small: Z765 9.5 with Miyazaka Kaula Mizu 6 Stiff Shaft (TrueGolfFit Recommended!!!)

:cobra-small: F8 3-4 wood 16* Aldilla Blue 70 Stiff shaft

:taylormade-small: Rescue mid 2 iron 16*

:cobra-small: One Length Forged Tec 4-GW with AMT Black shafts

:cameron-small: Futura Phantom 2

:bridgestone-small:Tour B330 RX

Like Bass Fishing? Check out my one and only article!!!

https://www.bassresource.com/beginner/get-started-bass-fishing.html

Why is it that strangers in a public place feel the need to strike up unprovoked conversations??? Leave me alone. I'm here waiting in line (DMV) just like you and do not feel compelled to talk to anyone...ever...

Now don't get me wrong. I'm all for the betterment of the human race...I just hate people. :huh:

In my       :ping-small: DLX Cart Bag:
Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
7W:         :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 22*. Alta CB 65 Red, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)
Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  Classics Tour w/Black Widow Softspikes

Disabled Marine Veteran. Semper Fi!

#No apologies, just Play Your Best
#Powertotheplayers

Why is it that strangers in a public place feel the need to strike up unprovoked conversations??? Leave me alone. I'm here waiting in line (DMV) just like you and do not feel compelled to talk to anyone...ever...

Now don't get me wrong. I'm all for the betterment of the human race...I just hate people. :huh:

The older I get the more I understand what your saying

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Ahh, I knew I liked you. Why do you think I hang out here, if I don't want to talk, I can just stay offline.

If I am the DMV, I don't want to talk, I just want to do my business, get out, and move on.

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

Son of a. I got a case of the September's... every September I forget how to play golf. Range session today was terrible. It's always great to play the last month of golf here like garbage, then you sit on it all winter hitting into a screen wondering if that is the actual ball flight...

Why do people park their push cart in front of the green and when they're done they take their sweet ass time moving out of the way 🤬🤬🤬

#PowerToThePlayer

WITB:

Driver:   :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max w/ Fujikura Motore X F3 shaft

FW Wood:   :cobra-small:  F9 wood 14.5* 

Hybrids:  :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max 3 Hybrid & :nike-small: Vapor Flex 4 hybrid  

Irons:  :srixon-small: Z565 - 7 thru PW & ZU85 - 5 thru 6 with Recoil ZT9 F4 shafts                                            

Wedges:   :cleveland-small: RTX4 52*, 56*, 60* 

Putter:  Scotty Cameron M2 Newport

Ball:  :Snell: Black & :titelist-small: Pro V1

Bag: 2018 MyGolfSpy stand Bag & 2021 Greenside Golf stand bag