Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Got Problems?

ole gray

Price of round box.

Because you have to have crust on every piece.

round boxes are cheaper as they cut corners to make it............/da boom boom tish!

Driver     Awaiting NEW Driver (after 10 yrs)  
4 Wood   Callaway Big Bertha Steelhead plus 4+  :callaway-small: Callaway shaft in 'Firm' flex

Hybrid     Titleist 910H 19*    :titelist-small:   Diamana ahina 'flower' shaft in 'S'

Irons         Mizuno MP18SC 4-PW   :mizuno-small:  N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 105 in 'S'

Wedges    Callaway Mack Daddy forged in black 50* and 54*  :callaway-small:   KBS Tour in 'R'

Putter        'YES' Tracy 11 C groove 34.5"

And I suppose you know about WD's "slush" fund??

I know of it's existence🤫

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

round boxes are cheaper as they cut corners to make it............/da boom boom tish!

Rick

Left Hand, 

I can see what you're doing and why, Rickp, but it gives you a lot of separate bills to pay!

Auto Pay. All bills go against a credit card. Credit Card is paid immediately so no interest. I've never paid a penny in interest in my life on a Credit Card. We have Debit Cards but are in the safe.

Rick

Left Hand, 

I've never paid a penny in interest in my life on a Credit Card.

I don't anymore, but I sure used to.

When my wife was home with the kids and i wasn't making that much money, we'd occasionally get a bit of a run-up.  Especially around Christmas, with car insurance, and property tax all coming at once. 

We always caught up, though.

When we both were working, the problem was that we never felt like eating at home.

And since we had kids, now older, they ate out too. Not just Mickey D's.  Lots of Italian, Chinese, and whatever.

But all in all, things always seemed to work out.

Don't keep a balance anymore.

Certainly did once.

I don't anymore, but I sure used to.

When my wife was home with the kids and i wasn't making that much money, we'd occasionally get a bit of a run-up. Especially around Christmas, with car insurance, and property tax all coming at once.

We always caught up, though.

When we both were working, the problem was that we never felt like eating at home.

And since we had kids, now older, they ate out too. Not just Mickey D's. Lots of Italian, Chinese, and whatever.

But all in all, things always seemed to work out.

Don't keep a balance anymore.

Certainly did once.

We all have a learning curve especially when we have “youngins”.

Rick

Left Hand, 

It's been a long couple of years with stomach issues, scans, exams, tests, emergency rooms, hospital stays, and procedures.  Finally found the right doctor though and have one last colonoscopy on Monday and I should finally have a clear diagnosis and can begin the proper treatment.

My old doctor sucked.

It's been a long couple of years with stomach issues, scans, exams, tests, emergency rooms, hospital stays, and procedures.  Finally found the right doctor though and have one last colonoscopy on Monday and I should finally have a clear diagnosis and can begin the proper treatment.

My old doctor sucked.

Glad you finally got that nailed down...sheesh what a mess. Hopefully you'll be at 100% in no time

In my       :ping-small: DLX Cart Bag:
Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
7W:         :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 22*. Alta CB 65 Red, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)
Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  Classics Tour w/Black Widow Softspikes

Disabled Marine Veteran. Semper Fi!

#No apologies, just Play Your Best
#Powertotheplayers

Rant on...

I had several identical little items for sale on eBay ($25-ea) with the option to buy either 1 or all...buyer's choice. Some dingbat bought 1 thinking they were getting all 22. Now they want a refund and apology for my "misrepresentation"... :huh: 4-hours after this initial sale, some other fella snapped the remaining 21 with no "issues" at all.

READ THE FRIGGIN' LISTING MORONS! :mad:  :mad:  :mad:  :mad:

Rant off...I'm sorry.

In my       :ping-small: DLX Cart Bag:
Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
7W:         :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 22*. Alta CB 65 Red, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)
Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  Classics Tour w/Black Widow Softspikes

Disabled Marine Veteran. Semper Fi!

#No apologies, just Play Your Best
#Powertotheplayers

Rant on...

I had several identical little items for sale on eBay ($25-ea) with the option to buy either 1 or all...buyer's choice. Some dingbat bought 1 thinking they were getting all 22. Now they want a refund and apology for my "misrepresentation"... :huh: 4-hours after this initial sale, some other fella snapped the remaining 21 with no "issues" at all.

READ THE FRIGGIN' LISTING MORONS! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Rant off...I'm sorry.

That's OK we all have had our problems with Fleabay.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Rant on...

I had several identical little items for sale on eBay ($25-ea) with the option to buy either 1 or all...buyer's choice. Some dingbat bought 1 thinking they were getting all 22. Now they want a refund and apology for my "misrepresentation"... :huh: 4-hours after this initial sale, some other fella snapped the remaining 21 with no "issues" at all.

READ THE FRIGGIN' LISTING MORONS! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Rant off...I'm sorry.

I agree there, if the deal seems too good to be real, then you probably missed something in the listing. The biggest error I had was searching for LH irons a few years ago. I found exactly what I was looking for, clicked buy now, paid for them, and as I looked back at the sale something caught my eye that I'd didn't see before, after all the search was for LH. You got it, buried deep in the description it said RH. I quickly made contact through the proper channels, within 5 minutes, and simply stated my case, that I misread the auction, and was so excited that I found what I was looking for I missed that one detail. He did not have to let me off the hook, and I told him that if needed I would pay and then just sell them myself, but he was nice enough to allow my out of the deal. I felt so bad that I missed the RH in he post, I guess in the excitement I missed it.

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

Water leaks in cars are a pain to find. My mom called to tell me she had water in the driver and passenger side floor. I clean the car up, spray water all over the car, check the various drains and everything seems fine. Rains a little bit and the car gets flooded again. Guess I have to start again trying to find this leak. Frustrating!

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Does she have a sunroof? Check the drains for it?

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

My rant...spent a couple of hours in the kitchen cooking homemade frozen meals late yesterday arvo and now my back is giving out, nice.

In the bag:
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Bag: 

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Does she have a sunroof? Check the drains for it?

Yep and I poured a cup of water down each drain and there was no blockage and it came out quickly.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

I know this is a golf forum but I have a boat rant: I changed the oil on my inboard boat engines today. The engines have a long dipstick that has an opposing double turn on the tube. Well the dipstick on one engine decided today that it no longer wants to travel in that direction and it broke in half - with half remaining in the tube.!!!!!

I'm now waititng for an estimate for removal - there goes the new G400 driver fund.

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

I know this is a golf forum but I have a boat rant: I changed the oil on my inboard boat engines today. The engines have a long dipstick that has an opposing double turn on the tube. Well the dipstick on one engine decided today that it no longer wants to travel in that direction and it broke in half - with half remaining in the tube.!!!!!

I'm now waititng for an estimate for removal - there goes the new G400 driver fund.

Send me a pic

I am a boat mechanic!

Might be an easy way to get it out.

Send me a pic

I am a boat mechanic!

Might be an easy way to get it out.

Thanks for the response. I'll send you a pm tomorrow with pics and schematic of the tube. These are marinized small block Chevy engines.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

Another rant...our Xbox One that was purchased at Christmas last year will not sign in at all. I have to do a full factory reset which, from what I've read, will wipe everything and start again. Our wifi is good so I believe it screwed up downloading an update and basically semi bricked itself.

In the bag:

Bag: 

Another rant...our Xbox One that was purchased at Christmas last year will not sign in at all. I have to do a full factory reset which, from what I've read, will wipe everything and start again. Our wifi is good so I believe it screwed up downloading an update and basically semi bricked itself.

I love technology WHEN IT WORKS!

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

Spent part of last year getting rid of a woodpecker and patching the damage he did to the corner of my house.

It looks like his children are back for vengeance this year. 

:cobra-small: Cobra King F7+, VA drago 65 X, 9.5*

:cobra-small: Cobra F7 3/4 wood - hzrd red 15.5*

:mizuno-small: MP-63 4-PW 

:cleveland-small: Cleveland 588 Tour Wedge (56*)

OnCore Elixr all day every day

Spent part of last year getting rid of a woodpecker and patching the damage he did to the corner of my house.

We've got lots of woodpeckers too, but they seem to prefer the trees to the houses.

It might be a good idea to check for termites.

Those woodpeckers are eating something if they're pecking the house.

Now I've made myself depressed.

I was born a city kid.

Nature never intended me to know about woodpeckers.

We've got lots of woodpeckers too, but they seem to prefer the trees to the houses.

It might be a good idea to check for termites.

Those woodpeckers are eating something if they're pecking the house.

Now I've made myself depressed.

I was born a city kid.

Nature never intended me to know about woodpeckers.

That was my first concern. We've had it looked at and no signs of termites were found. 

They usually stick to trees around me too, but we reduced the number of trees around our house by a good deal last year. We took their home now they want to take ours....

More seriously, the board they are pecking at is one of the few remaining "original" pieces of wood trim to the house. It's gotten a little softer in its old age and that was the wildlife controls best guess as to why they're trying to build a home there. I'll most likely try to deter them and fill it one more time before replacing the board completely. 

Don't mourn getting to know the joys of nature. Cities are different now and not in ways I find enjoyable. It's gotten to the point where I try to avoid more than a day trip to any major city.

:cobra-small: Cobra King F7+, VA drago 65 X, 9.5*

:cobra-small: Cobra F7 3/4 wood - hzrd red 15.5*

:mizuno-small: MP-63 4-PW 

:cleveland-small: Cleveland 588 Tour Wedge (56*)

OnCore Elixr all day every day

Had that issue last year, this year I added a tube feeder and filled it with a fruit and nut mix, along with a suet feeder to my bird station. They took my piece offering and now we enjoy watching the Downy, Hairy and Red Bellied woodpeckers outside the dining room window. A bit surprised that the buggers eat the fruit and not more then the suet.

Sent from my SM-N950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Wishon clubs, Odyssey CS stroke lab putter