TESTERS WANTED! ×

Got Problems?

ole gray

2 hours ago, Kenny B said:

Sorry to hear about your pain OG.  Get well soon!!  

image001.jpeg

You ain't kidding cuz!  And my favorite part of golfing season is upon us.  I love a crisp cool Fall day to tee er up and now I may have to put things on the back burner for awhile.   I'm a bit frustrated to say the least....

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

Does you Chick Fil A parking lot and drive thru look like this every day?
IMG_2304.JPGIMG_2305.JPGIMG_2306.JPGIMG_2307.JPGIMG_2308.JPGIMG_2309.JPGIMG_2310.JPG

I think I’m gonna help fix the problem by not eating here anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• :ping-small: G400 Driver
  • :callaway-small: XR 4 Fairway 16.5°
  • :mizuno-small: Fli-Hi Utility Iron - 21°
  • :ping-small: G Series 5-9 irons
  • :titelist-small: :vokey-small: SM7 46°, 50°, 54° & 58°
  • :taylormade-small: Ghost Spider S putter
  • :918457628_PrecisionPro:Nexus Laser Rangefinder
  • Garmin Approach S20 GPS

IMG_2304.thumb.JPG.ab717948e5913c713de5ffdd3582ae2a.JPGIMG_2305.thumb.JPG.df2d0b7308b65a36c02a1d5f4685e363.JPGIMG_2306.thumb.JPG.14b0dde6a7663900306b760e9f5facf4.JPGIMG_2307.thumb.JPG.04d60105cdb1f1fd0f7eafa143fe52cd.JPGIMG_2308.thumb.JPG.8e0543bc465ddf68db22747645d1cfab.JPGIMG_2309.thumb.JPG.7cd46b17a0c555f5cef199f5eb0baf3f.JPGIMG_2310.thumb.JPG.79be0642d2f7fbf5b9a26167fb97af59.JPG

Yes, but they move cars through very quickly.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

1 minute ago, cnosil said:

Yes, but they move cars through very quickly.

My car is in the last picture to the left of the rental van.  I waited over 30 minutes just to back out of the spot, and another 20 minutes to get out of the parking lot.

What is your definition of "very quickly"?

My car is in the last picture to the left of the rental van.  I waited over 30 minutes just to back out of the spot, and another 20 minutes to get out of the parking lot.
What is your definition of "very quickly"?

When I go through the drive through 5 minutes. When i have gone in, never had a problem getting out of my spot. People around here let you out and traffic doesn’t go through the drive through lines.

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

5 hours ago, ole gray said:

On a scale of 1 - 10, my back was a 11 last evening.  I was seriously concerned how I was going to get back into the house......  I took two extra strength aspirin which are 500 mg and two extra strength tylenol and then  dragged an ice pack out of the fridge.  Cooled it down and later put a heating pad on it to calm down the spastic muscles.   This morning I could barely get out of bed.  I found a back brace in my chester drawer and put that sucker on.   I had to take my dog on a potty break and bless her heart, she knew I was in pain.  She didn't pull on the leash at all and walked real slow for me.   Awesome dog !    Anyways back on the couch with an ice pack and my wife is due home from Columbus, Ga. this evening as they are cutting her golf tournament short.     Heck being injured and being alone is a tough row to hoe! 😳 

Holy cow - your happenings were definitely worthy of a rant! Hope you feel better. Also let your cat know we have plenty of chipmunks on our property and willing to let nature take its course. 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

39 minutes ago, tony@CIC said:

Holy cow - your happenings were definitely worthy of a rant! Hope you feel better. Also let your cat know we have plenty of chipmunks on our property and willing to let nature take its course. 

Thanks Tony!  Yea chasing them chipmunks out of the back porch has put me on injured reserve for sure. The thing is, if I don't intercept them, my cat will bring them in as presents for my wife and I.  They are cute little critters however my wife starts hopping around like a mountain lion is under the couch.  Next thing that happens is my dog thinks it"s a nice little snack and crunches down on the poor thing. Then I have a mess to clean up!  Too much stuff going on for this old man to deal with.  Especially now since my back is totally out of commision.......   No sir you can have all them chipmunks. 😺

Cleveland

10 minutes ago, ole gray said:

Thanks Tony!  Yea chasing them chipmunks out of the back porch has put me on injured reserve for sure. The thing is, if I don't intercept them, my cat will bring them in as presents for my wife and I.  They are cute little critters however my wife starts hopping around like a mountain lion is under the couch.  Next thing that happens is my dog thinks it"s a nice little snack and crunches down on the poor thing. Then I have a mess to clean up!  Too much stuff going on for this old man to deal with.  Especially now since my back is totally out of commision.......   No sir you can have all them chipmunks. 😺

I feel the same way about squirrels.  I just wish the eagles would do their job better by eating them.

1 hour ago, GSwag said:

IMG_2304.JPGIMG_2305.JPGIMG_2306.JPGIMG_2307.JPGIMG_2308.JPGIMG_2309.JPGIMG_2310.JPG

Dang, makes me wish there was a stock symbol for Chick-Fil-A 👍  My wife and I tried this chain for the first time last fall while passing through in Spanish Fork, UT.  The place was mobbed. We thought the food was just OK... nuttin special.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

1 minute ago, fixyurdivot said:

Dang, makes me wish there was a stock symbol for Chick-Fil-A 👍  My wife and I tried this chain for the first time last fall while passing through in Spanish Fork, UT.  The place was mobbed. We thought the food was just OK... nuttin special.

You would think they were giving away crack at Chick Fil A.  It's not just this location.  There are five stores in Tallahassee, and every single one of them is mobbed all the time.  I personally know one of the operators and he told me that he has to pay fines daily because the traffic from his location flows onto the thoroughfare, impeding the flow of traffic.  None of the locations properly planned for so much volume business.  Several of the locations have been redesigned to incorporate a double drive thru, but honestly that did nothing but make the problem worse, as now you have two lanes backing up onto the street, instead of just one.

The location I took those pictures at has a Wendys right next to it, and literally half of the parking from Wendys is for Chick Fil A overflow parking.  Wendy's drive thru is never busy and maybe 3 cars at lunch time at most.  There's also a Zaxby's around the corner and it's a ghost town too.  People don't care about anything but Chick Fil A around here.

The Chick Fil A across from the FSU campus took drastic measures and hired police officers at lunch and dinner rush to help with traffic flow out of their parking lot.  I also have heard that they are planning on building another Chick Fil A right across the street from the existing Chick Fil A at the FSU campus, in hopes that they can reduce the insanity of the traffic flow during lunch and dinner rush hours.

But again, it's the same deal around FSU campus as well.  4 or 5 other fast food franchises and they are all empty, while Chick Fil A is overflowing and packed day and night.  I've stopped there at 3:00 or 4:00 in the afternoon, when you would think it would be dead between lunch and dinner, and still the drive thru overflows onto the street.  I've gone first thing in the morning around 6:30 am, and it's a little better, but the place is just constantly packed.

So basically whatever Chick Fil A is doing is working, but I hate crowds as a principle, so I will force myself to find alternatives for meals going forward.

I feel less bad about eating chickens than I do steers or hogs.

Steers and hogs are mammals just like me.

Hogs don't even have horns or hooves--they're really similar to me.

It's almost cannibalism.   Because I don't believe in hell, I do it anyway

and just blame my upbringing for it. 

But if hell does exist,  then I know that I'm screwed.

But we don't have a Chick Fil A around here.

I don't know why.

1 hour ago, GSwag said:

You would think they were giving away crack at Chick Fil A.

Well, as in love with fast food restaurants as Americans are, it may just well be the same.  And, no one knew R.J. Reynolds was doping tobacco products until decades later... who knows what's in them chickens 😲.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

Well, as in love with fast food restaurants as Americans are, it may just well be the same.  And, no one knew R.J. Reynolds was doping tobacco products until decades later... who knows what's in them chickens .

I think it is the same stuff they put in hot Krispy Kreme doughnuts.

I think it is the same stuff they put in hot Krispy Kreme doughnuts.

Oh snap! I can’t even go near that place because I can eat a dozen of those suckers without even thinking about it. They seriously should outlaw Krispy Kreme.

Interestingly I was inside a fast food place the other day and was virtually ignored while everyone was catering to the drive up crowd. And I always thought drive through was faster.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

Interestingly I was inside a fast food place the other day and was virtually ignored while everyone was catering to the drive up crowd. And I always thought drive through was faster.

I can usually get in and out of Chick Fil A in 5 minutes and I mark the last car in drive thru who I would’ve been behind. They are usually 2 or 3 cars from ordering by the time I am driving off.

People are lazy. Pure and simple.

deleted. ended up in wrong thread

What's in my Mizuno BR-D2 bag

OFFICIAL TESTER FOR THE PING i500 CLUBS.

Currently playing Ping i500 w/ Alta CB graphite shafts 

:mizuno-small: MP 25 - fitted w/ Project X shafts - stiff

:titelist-small: 60  / 56  :mizuno-small: 52

:titelist-small: 910 D2 driver - 9.5 degree -fitted13   F 3 wood 13.5 deg   :nike-small: CPR 3 hybrid

:nike-small: Method mallet

Dexterity:

I shoot left-handed so no one can ask me "Hey, can I try that club?" 

Twitter @GolfingHat      Instagram  @Mizunostixgolfnut

We received 17.9 inches of rain in less than a week during hurricane Florence a few weeks ago.  Needless to say, the area is still ridiculously saturated.  We are currently under Flash Flood Warning conditions with 4 inches of rain forecast for the next two days. 

I think I'll take a week off and build an arc!

Wow what a day! My wife and several ladies left town to play in a golf tournament at guess where? Columbus, Ga. I'm concerned about their travel back Thursday as they play the tournament Tuesday/Wednesday. Maybe they can head back Wednesday evening if all goes well.

Ok so now for my predicament. 1f62b.png Some of you know as I have mentioned I'm nursing a couple of bulging discs and pinched nerve in my lower back. I figured it was mostly from old age as we all start having joint etc. issues. I'm due for a shot in my back October 29th to relieve the discomfort. Well today I had a few things take place that jacked up the pain to a round 11ish on a scale of 1 - 10. 1f61f.png

It's ok to laugh at the 2nd thing that happened as it truly would have made America's Funniest videos show.

!. It's about to pour down rain so I call my dog in for the day and noticed blood spots on the floor. At first I thought it was me because I saw no evidence of injury on my dog so I run into the bathroom and check out the back of my arms etc. The blood spots on the floor led to a trail out to the back porch. Now I noticed blood on her hair next to her neck and side of her leg. Now I'm freaking out because I can find out where it's coming from! I checked her neck, back of her head, side of her leg and everywhere else I could think of, except her ear. Apparently she either nicked her ear on a rose bush coming our of the garden or did it coming through the doggy door on the screen porch. Anyways that little wound on her neck was bleeding like a leaky faucet. I applied pressure with a couple of paper towels and it finally stopped bleeding. In the process I had to bend over straining my lower back to keep the pressure on her ear. The pull on my back was telling me to back off or else.

2. Ok you can laugh after the next thing that happened. I was sitting on the back porch with Roxie making sure her ear had stopped bleeding and here runs in my cat with a chipmunk in his mouth! I'm hollering at Roxie to stay still so her bleeding would stop, hollering at Buster to drop the dayuuuummmmm chipmonk. He dropped it and I rushed Buster in the back door so I could herd the chipmunk outside.

3. I finally got this accomplished so I head in to mop up the blood droppings from Roxie's ear. The blood had dried hard on the floor and I was pushing down on the handle when I felt my back catch. It locked up so bad I could hardly make it to a chair to sit down. Time will tell however I may have went from bulging to herniating either one or both of those discs.

4. Ice pack is now on my back with a cane I had from my knee surgery days close by. I think my golf game for tomorrow is a wash and gawd forbid my cat from hauling in another chipmunk!!!

I don't drink alcohol these days as I drank enough in my younger life, to be sufficient enough for most small towns. If I was a drinking man, I would be sitting here slugging down something real hard.... lol So my dog with a sore ear and myself with a sore back and no one home to nurse us.... 1f625.png

Update for Tuesday morning:   I was suppose to play golf with the old coots today however that's not happening now are in the foreseeable future!   Back pain sucks!! 

Wowzers yup that's a good one for this thread, hope you're back on the course soon OG! I had my back send me lay me.up on the couch for a few days a couple months ago. Chiro/Physio were amazing

Sent from my E6853 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Minor rant but I’m supposed to fly tomorrow to San Antonio, but have a layover in Charlotte, which is around the same time Michael rolls through. I know in the grand scheme of things it’s small compared to what those in Florida are dealing with but still...

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: 4.5LS

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth 9* w/ Aldila Red 60

Fairway: :taylormade-small: SIM 15* w/ Diamana 70

Fairway: :callaway-small: GBB Heavenwood 19* w/ Fujikura Pro 72

Irons: :taylormade-small: p790 4-PW w/ C-Taper Lite 110s

Wedge: :taylormade-small: MG3 50 & 54

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Hi-Toe 60*

Putter: :taylormade-small: Spider X

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5 PIX

5 hours ago, PAgolfer2017 said:

Minor rant but I’m supposed to fly tomorrow to San Antonio, but have a layover in Charlotte, which is around the same time Michael rolls through. I know in the grand scheme of things it’s small compared to what those in Florida are dealing with but still...

We’ve been watching the news this evening for tomorrow’s weather here in the Charlotte area, it looks like we will be getting the outer northern part of the storm. So a bit of rain and some winds. Not sure the severity of the wind, butbthat will be the issue. Hopefully you get here later in the afternoon, it is supposed To be gone by 4:00pm. 

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

Into hour number 14 today of building budgets and cash flow schedules.  I miss the days that I just reviewed this stuff and was not the author.

WITB 2024

Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60g 6.5

M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Sim Ti 22* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Sim2 Rescue 22* Diamana Thump 100x

X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Z Star Diamond

On 10/9/2018 at 7:51 PM, tony@CIC said:

Where I was raised, fast food was hitting a 'possum at 60 miles per hour.

3 hours ago, TheWahoo said:

Where I was raised, fast food was hitting a 'possum at 60 miles per hour.

Yea when them good ole boys pegged a deer with their trucks, they would be tackling each other to see who chunked the remains in the back of the truck...   🤣

Cleveland

24 minutes ago, tommc23 said:

Woke up late for work, hit a deer on my way to said job, and got pulled over for speeding. Today is just grand already.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Sounds like the trifecta of suck for a Friday morning!

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

....oh man...too early for that stuff Shanks.... good luck up there!

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X/Wilson Triad
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0
Bag- Callaway Org 14/Fairway C

Playing the other day I stepped in a hole and did something to my right leg. Not broken or sprained - pulled ligament? Anyway a bit sore so I've been favoring it and it is getting better every day. Playing on Sunday so hope it's 100% by then. 

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

33° this morning when I woke up... and now this.

IMG_4354.thumb.PNG.3f3d2a1f6d32189c2db4d0a70ee8325e.PNG
Time to hibernate

Sent from my XT1635-01 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

:cobra-small:             F7+ w/Fujikura Pro XLR8 Graphite Shaft

Ben_Hogan_Golf_Equipment_Company.jpg.b9602c912623c841ad9ad52593c15dee.jpg                3-I  MPF H-Series3B2M graphite Shaft w/Winn Dri-Tac grip mid

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png            STi   Irons 5-SW   KURO KAGE  70IR Flex-R  Lamkin Grips

:cobra-small:             King F6 Hybrid Matrix Red Tie HQ4 Graphite Shaft

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png           Forged FGT  60* wedge KURO KAGE 70R SS cross Comfort grip

:odyssey-small:           O-Putter 1W