TESTERS WANTED! ×

Got Problems?

ole gray

12 hours ago, Shankster said:

I got a little warm when talking to the realtor today. He won’t return my calls or emails. Oh well, he doesn’t care, still getting his commission.

He didn’t even take the pictures for the listing, or write the listing.... I did. So I am not really sure what he did.

If and when I buy/sell a house again I am NOT using an “agent”.

No offense to anyone in the real estate business. But it is a crock of crap if you ask me. 2 bad experiences.

No argument from me.  Our experiences with real estate and realtors is "rant thread" material. 😩 Hopefully your closing completes and you can just put this in the rear view mirror. 

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

3 hours ago, Shankster said:

🤫

That shirt looks really nice by the way. emoji23.pngemoji23.png

Your cameras must be on the blink because he wasn't wearing a shirt! 😱

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

No argument from me.  Our experiences with real estate and realtors is "rant thread" material.  Hopefully your closing completes and you can just put this in the rear view mirror. 

Well they just did their walk through a hour ago. I really hope he says he wants me to do just one more thing.... and I won’t be there to sign that crap tomorrow.

11 minutes ago, Shankster said:

Well they just did their walk through a hour ago. I really hope he says he wants me to do just one more thing.... and I won’t be there to sign that crap tomorrow.

HAHA.... now THAT would be funny to see the look on their face when you don't show.  you can only push a person so far.

I'm sure everyone has a house-buying story...my quick one - when they did the inspection and we didn't have anything for the owners everyone was kind of stunned...I wasn't sure what I did wrong.  Of course there were little nitpicky things but those were things I knew I could do myself and I didn't want to be a JERK about it.

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X/Wilson Triad
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0
Bag- Callaway Org 14/Fairway C

Second time we’ve bought a car with the intention of paying it off and having a transmission issue JUST after the warranty expires due to miles. So pissed. Chrysler Pacifica. 39,000 miles on it. Why can’t we make cars worth a dang??? My luck is the absolute worst...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

43 minutes ago, PMookie said:

Chrysler Pacifica. 39,000 miles on it. Why can’t we make cars worth a dang??? My luck is the absolute worst...

Not your luck mate, I've heard they have a lot of trans problems.

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

House crap is finally done.

I really appreciated getting laughed at by the title company “at least you won’t have to pay capital gains taxes on your $245”.

We have occupancy through November 4th at 5:00pm.

I’ll be standing on my porch till 4:59:59 on that day, you can count on that.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

2 hours ago, Shankster said:

House crap is finally done.

I really appreciated getting laughed at by the title company “at least you won’t have to pay capital gains taxes on your $245”.

We have occupancy through November 4th at 5:00pm.

I’ll be standing on my porch till 4:59:59 on that day, you can count on that.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

That there is a ballsy statement. I'm not level headed I would have went off.

That there is a ballsy statement. I'm not level headed I would have went off.

I did within reason. Pretty much scribbled my way through the paperwork in 3 minutes and left ASAP.

I specifically asked to sign early so i didn’t have to sit in the same room with the buyer.... I might have lost it completely.

Sent from the North...

2 hours ago, Shankster said:

I did within reason. Pretty much scribbled my way through the paperwork in 3 minutes and left ASAP.

I specifically asked to sign early so i didn’t have to sit in the same room with the buyer.... I might have lost it completely.

Sent from the North...

This is when fish carcasses come in handy. Not telling you what you should do with them but you can imagine. 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Listening to my Male dog whine and cry for the last two days is getting annoying. I have how many more days of this crap.

I suggest not ever having a male and female intact at the same time. I do not want puppies running around the house yet, especially since they are two separate breeds.

Listening to my Male dog whine and cry for the last two days is getting annoying. I have how many more days of this crap.

I suggest not ever having a male and female intact at the same time. I do not want puppies running around the house yet, especially since they are two separate breeds.

A male and female , they aren't 'fixed' and you're surprised

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

At a trade show. New mock-up of a product is shown to me. CEO asks my thoughts. I answer him. My VP of Sales not there. Now my VP of Sales bitches me out via text because the CEO asks why my feedback had not been given MONTHS ago. Tells my Mgr, “He went over my head!!”
Bullshi-! CEO asks a question, you answer. Or should’ve I said, “I’m sorry, my VP isn’t here, so I can’t answer your question.”
Corporate BS. People can NOT get over themselves! Always worried about someone going behind their back.
Boy, I wish I could tell the VP to kiss my a—!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

My company gives each office a sizable allotment of money for charitable endeavors in an effort to give back to the communities that support our company.  My office got an email yesterday from HQ asking for recommendations on what we would want to do.  Two people in my office are now fighting over which charities our office will support.

The hubris of some people is exhausting! 

As I was approaching the Bay Bridge this morning, I saw the electronic sign that read;  Bridge run/walk on 11/4.   Accordingly, Route  50 and the Bridge are going to be a zoo.   If anyone plans on going to the Eastern shore on Sunday, be prepared.   I always thought that the purpose of the Bridge was access to and from the Eastern shore.   Moreover, fundamentally, it is the only access available to the local residents on either side of the Bay.   It was not built to be a scenic overlook or a venue for a run.   Winter is coming and the weather conditions for golf are starting to be limited.  I guess I will not be playing with buds this Sunday on the Eastern shore.        

On 10/17/2018 at 4:27 PM, tony@CIC said:

As part of our normal pre winter check list of stuff to do we had a guy come out to clean (wood burning) fireplace/chimney. In addition to the normal cleaning that we've done in the past this guy had a camera to scope the flue. And as you can imagine he found several bricks that had big voids in them.  So not only doesn't my wife get to have the winter fires that she loves, we're going to have to take care of this. New flue would be 8-10K. We're thinking a gas insert will probably be a lot less. Either way this is unexpected and a pretty big expense on top of my son's wedding coming up next month., a brand new set of tires on my wife's car and a new set on my car as well. 😡😡

Congratulations on your upcoming son's wedding.  Sucks when stuff hits all at once.  Our gas fireplace was acting wonky as we turned it on for the first time this season - pilot wouldn't stay on.  Wife called the local fireplace company we use every year to service the fireplace.  Potential parts and labor will set us back $300.

MDGolfHacker

TSssWhat's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

As I was approaching the Bay Bridge this morning, I saw the electronic sign that read;  Bridge run/walk on 11/4.   Accordingly, Route  50 and the Bridge are going to be a zoo.   If anyone plans on going to the Eastern shore on Sunday, be prepared.   I always thought that the purpose of the Bridge was access to and from the Eastern shore.   Moreover, fundamentally, it is the only access available to the local residents on either side of the Bay.   It was not built to be a scenic overlook or a venue for a run.   Winter is coming and the weather conditions for golf are starting to be limited.  I guess I will not be playing with buds this Sunday on the Eastern shore.        

Glad I went to play Bay Creek this past Sunday.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Oh man.  So my realtor called me today, and the effing people still are asking for things to be done.

First: he doesn’t like that I capped off and blanked an outlet he wanted “repaired”.  The electrician recommended this instead, plus by me doing it he had no say in how it was repaired.

Second: he wants me to pay for a new electrical line.

My advice for the realtor to tell them was “F*** OFF!!”  Paper work is signed.  I’m done.

I was going to leave the extra tile and trim for the doors and such... but the trim made wonderful kindling and the tile will look nice in a dog house.... don’t want to leave any debris.

17 minutes ago, Shankster said:

Oh man.  So my realtor called me today, and the effing people still are asking for things to be done.

First: he doesn’t like that I capped off and blanked an outlet he wanted “repaired”.  The electrician recommended this instead, plus by me doing it he had no say in how it was repaired.

My advice for the realtor to tell them was “F*** OFF!!”  Paper work is signed.  I’m done.

I was going to leave the extra tile and trim for the doors and such... but the trim made wonderful kindling and the tile will look nice in a dog house.... don’t want to leave any debris.

You're signed - you're done! What an effing a..hole - can't believe your realtor didn't tell him to pound sand - since it's up to the buyer to do a final walk through.  

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

You're signed - you're done! What an effing a..hole - can't believe your realtor didn't tell him to pound sand - since it's up to the buyer to do a final walk through.  

They did last Thursday. Waited till today to mention anything. I’m free and clear. If he wants to get stupid about it I am just going to ignore them.

1 hour ago, Shankster said:

wow what a douche

1 hour ago, tony@CIC said:

I agree with this statement

1 hour ago, Shankster said:

They did last Thursday. Waited till today to mention anything. I’m free and clear. If he wants to get stupid about it I am just going to ignore them.

If I were a realtor I would laugh at the s*** these people ask or request.

I am running on fumes today. Yesterday I took a personal day to chaperone and help our marching band, both of my kids are in it. The day started at 8am with a surprise local taping of a Today Show segment where they requested the marching band be present (we're currently back to back national champions). The kids then rehearsed for a few hours, and we boarded school buses for a 2.5 hour trip to CT for a big regional competition that was rained out this weekend. The kids took 1st place and won all the captions in their division, then we drove home. I hit the sack at 1:56am, then got up at 6 to get the kids ready for school (yes they are required to attend, most slept the entire bus ride home. I, as a chaperone, could not). 

I love these kids, I love this program, and I love the people who ensure these kids are having fun while performing at a high level. I do not love less than 4 hours of sleep. 

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

Congrats on the kids doing so well. Having 3 kids I know that parenting is the toughest job out there. 

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

On 10/26/2018 at 11:27 AM, PMookie said:

Second time we’ve bought a car with the intention of paying it off and having a transmission issue JUST after the warranty expires due to miles. So pissed. Chrysler Pacifica. 39,000 miles on it. Why can’t we make cars worth a dang??? My luck is the absolute worst...

stop buying Chrysler, Ford or GM and you won't run into this issue.  My brother's Toyota Corolla has over 300,000 miles on it and still going strong.  I've got a Lexus with over 80,000 miles on it and all I do is change the oil and rotate the tires.  My wife's Camry has over 130,000 miles on it and runs like new.  Same deal - rotate the tires and change the oil.

I had a Chevy Camaro that didn't last beyond 75,000 miles.  That was and will be the last GM car I ever buy.

All these Chevy commercials where they are showing you JD Powers awards for "initial quality" and stuff like that.  And then Ford shows you all of the technology they have in their vehicles, and how you can wifi yourself to death in their vehicles.  Well, that's great, because wifi will probably be the only thing working in a Ford after 60,000 miles, as the tranny and engine will exhibit 1,000 different signs that you'll be getting to know your mechanic on a first name basis going forward.  Oh, and what's the point of an "initial quality" award for cars and trucks?  ALL cars look and run great right off of the lot at the dealer.  What I am interested in are the % of those new cars that actually make it to 100k miles without issues beyond normal wear and tear.

For my money I look to Toyota and Lexus first.  Their cars just work, and work for a VERY long time.  That's why their resale value continues to be among the best in the industry.

Another car story for you.  I worked for Toyota (briefly) back in 2009.  We got a used Cadillac on the lot and it looked great, and only had like 59,000 miles on it, but was marked well below Toyotas with over 100k miles on them.  So I asked a couple of the other sales guys what the deal was with that Cadillac, and they all said the same thing, that they wouldn't sell their worst enemy that Cadillac, because they all knew that it would have trouble within 10,000 miles and would be nothing but a headache and a weekly bill at the mechanic going forward.

To each his own, but I like to own my vehicles for 10 years or more, and the only way that works is if it'll get to 200,000 miles without major mechanical failure.

• :ping-small: G400 Driver
  • :callaway-small: XR 4 Fairway 16.5°
  • :mizuno-small: Fli-Hi Utility Iron - 21°
  • :ping-small: G Series 5-9 irons
  • :titelist-small: :vokey-small: SM7 46°, 50°, 54° & 58°
  • :taylormade-small: Ghost Spider S putter
  • :918457628_PrecisionPro:Nexus Laser Rangefinder
  • Garmin Approach S20 GPS

1 hour ago, GSwag said:

stop buying Chrysler, Ford or GM and you won't run into this issue.  My brother's Toyota Corolla has over 300,000 miles on it and still going strong.  I've got a Lexus with over 80,000 miles on it and all I do is change the oil and rotate the tires.  My wife's Camry has over 130,000 miles on it and runs like new.  Same deal - rotate the tires and change the oil.

I had a Chevy Camaro that didn't last beyond 75,000 miles.  That was and will be the last GM car I ever buy.

All these Chevy commercials where they are showing you JD Powers awards for "initial quality" and stuff like that.  And then Ford shows you all of the technology they have in their vehicles, and how you can wifi yourself to death in their vehicles.  Well, that's great, because wifi will probably be the only thing working in a Ford after 60,000 miles, as the tranny and engine will exhibit 1,000 different signs that you'll be getting to know your mechanic on a first name basis going forward.  Oh, and what's the point of an "initial quality" award for cars and trucks?  ALL cars look and run great right off of the lot at the dealer.  What I am interested in are the % of those new cars that actually make it to 100k miles without issues beyond normal wear and tear.

For my money I look to Toyota and Lexus first.  Their cars just work, and work for a VERY long time.  That's why their resale value continues to be among the best in the industry.

Another car story for you.  I worked for Toyota (briefly) back in 2009.  We got a used Cadillac on the lot and it looked great, and only had like 59,000 miles on it, but was marked well below Toyotas with over 100k miles on them.  So I asked a couple of the other sales guys what the deal was with that Cadillac, and they all said the same thing, that they wouldn't sell their worst enemy that Cadillac, because they all knew that it would have trouble within 10,000 miles and would be nothing but a headache and a weekly bill at the mechanic going forward.

To each his own, but I like to own my vehicles for 10 years or more, and the only way that works is if it'll get to 200,000 miles without major mechanical failure.

Well... I am surprised!!  Back in 2013 the new CEO of GM, Mary Barra said. "No more crappy cars."  :D

https://money.cnn.com/2013/12/10/autos/mary-barra-gm-crappy-car/index.html

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Well this is annoying now I'm getting political text messages. I thought I was getting away from the election season barrage by streaming tv and cutting out landlines.

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

3 minutes ago, tony@CIC said:

Well this is annoying now I'm getting political text messages. I thought I was getting away from the election season barrage by streaming tv and cutting out landlines.

on youtube that's all I get even though I selected not to see any