TESTERS WANTED! ×

Got Problems?

ole gray

11 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

How old is the house? Many new codes require whole house surge protectors but even those do not always work.  Hopefully your insurance will cover the financial loss.  All the best!

Older home, but had the whole house surge protector... we are getting through it.  Thank you for the positive comments

12 hours ago, cnosil said:

Just as my wife was starting to get comfortable, the surgeon calls and after looking more closely at Monday's x-ray he wants to do some more surgery.  To top that off, her father has reached a point that he needs more care than the family can provide.    😢

No good, I assume he's not happy with the medial side. How did she break it? Not a routine looking fracture! Sad to hear about your f.i.l., hope both things work out as good as they can.

:Sub70:  849 Pro Evenflow Riptide 6.0
:cobra-small: F8 3 & 5 Woods Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0

:titelist-small: TS2 7 Wood Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0
:mizuno-small:  MP18 MMC - Project X LZ 5.5
:cleveland-small: Zipcore Wedges 50,54,58 - Project X LZ 5.5
MLA Tour Mallet 33"
:srixon-small:  Z Star
:ping-small: Pioneer bag
:Clicgear: buggy

32 minutes ago, Peaksy68 said:

No good, I assume he's not happy with the medial side. How did she break it? Not a routine looking fracture! Sad to hear about your f.i.l., hope both things work out as good as they can.

Yes,  the bottom tip that broke off isn’t staying in place like he hoped so he is going to pin or add a plate to get it to stay in place.  
She just slipped and rolled her ankle;  unfortunately everything just twisted and broke causing more damage.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

1 minute ago, cnosil said:

Yes,  the bottom tip that broke off isn’t staying in place like he hoped so he is going to pin or add a plate to get it to stay in place.  
She just slipped and rolled her ankle;  unfortunately everything just twisted and broke causing more damage.  

Hope it goes well, should be a pretty simple op . Rare to see such a high fibular fracture with the tibial fracture as well. Good news, the syndesmosis should be intact which should mean stability of the joint once the fractures have healed. Hopefully the rehab should be straight forward. Make sure she does the rehab, its probably the most important part of recovery.

:Sub70:  849 Pro Evenflow Riptide 6.0
:cobra-small: F8 3 & 5 Woods Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0

:titelist-small: TS2 7 Wood Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0
:mizuno-small:  MP18 MMC - Project X LZ 5.5
:cleveland-small: Zipcore Wedges 50,54,58 - Project X LZ 5.5
MLA Tour Mallet 33"
:srixon-small:  Z Star
:ping-small: Pioneer bag
:Clicgear: buggy

Yikes, hope they get this fixed, good luck to both of you.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

7 hours ago, Peaksy68 said:

Hope it goes well, should be a pretty simple op . Rare to see such a high fibular fracture with the tibial fracture as well. Good news, the syndesmosis should be intact which should mean stability of the joint once the fractures have healed. Hopefully the rehab should be straight forward. Make sure she does the rehab, its probably the most important part of recovery.

English man, English! 😁 Actually, I know fibular and tibial, but syndesmosis?

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

10 hours ago, Peaksy68 said:

I think we just discovered what field Peaksy works in 🤣

I think we just discovered what field Peaksy works in 🤣

I think you got it right

Rick

Left Hand, 

Lightning strike just took out our wireless router. We were in the garage working on my wife's rock tumbler when a crack and boom had us and River airborne 😱.  "Holy$#*! , what was that my wife asked.  I went back in the house to check on things and noticed the Roku trying to locate a wireless connection.  I took a look at the router in the den and it was lights out.  Picked it up and it was warm and had that burned electronics smell.  Also some loose pieces bouncing around inside when flipped over... that can't be good 😄 Nothing else wrong - just the router.  I'm using my cell phone to hotspot until a replacement router arrives Monday.

Last summer the ranch adjacent to us had their irrigation pump motor take a direct strike.  It fused the windings to the case and blew one of the exterior metal shrouds off.  $4600 gone in a picosecond.  Fortunately, a surge protector kept the control box from being damaged.  Funny thing is this system that rolled in did not have that ominous look so many do here in the rocky mountains.  Just goes to show that you just never know.  I have developed a healthy respect for the power of water (as in river flows) and lightning. 

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

5 minutes ago, fixyurdivot said:

Lightning strike just took out our wireless router. We were in the garage working on my wife's rock tumbler when a crack and boom had us and River airborne 😱.  "Holy$#*! , what was that my wife asked.  I went back in the house to check on things and noticed the Roku trying to locate a wireless connection.  I took a look at the router in the den and it was lights out.  Picked it up and it was warm and had that burned electronics smell.  Also some loose pieces bouncing around inside when flipped over... that can't be good 😄 Nothing else wrong - just the router.  I'm using my cell phone to hotspot until a replacement router arrives Monday.

Last summer the ranch adjacent to us had their irrigation pump motor take a direct strike.  It fused the windings to the case and blew one of the exterior metal shrouds off.  $4600 gone in a picosecond.  Fortunately, a surge protector kept the control box from being damaged.  Funny thing is this system that rolled in did not have that ominous look so many do here in the rocky mountains.  Just goes to show that you just never know.  I have developed a healthy respect for the power of water (as in river flows) and lightning. 

Are you guys getting a lot of storms there lately?

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

3 minutes ago, MattF said:

Are you guys getting a lot of storms there lately?

About the usual this time of year.  They typically build up and spill over the continental divide around 2-6pm, June-Aug.  I actually enjoy seeing and hearing them... just not directly over the house 😬.

Lightning strike just took out our wireless router. We were in the garage working on my wife's rock tumbler when a crack and boom had us and River airborne .  "Holy$#*! , what was that my wife asked.  I went back in the house to check on things and noticed the Roku trying to locate a wireless connection.  I took a look at the router in the den and it was lights out.  Picked it up and it was warm and had that burned electronics smell.  Also some loose pieces bouncing around inside when flipped over... that can't be good  Nothing else wrong - just the router.  I'm using my cell phone to hotspot until a replacement router arrives Monday.

Be careful Grasshopper.
We’ve had thunderstorms & Lightning rolling thru Central Florida for last 3-4 days but no damage I know of.

Rick

Left Hand, 

30 minutes ago, tommc23 said:

Fireworks terrify my GSP my GWP doesn't care but he hates them and is up my butt trying to hide hoping I protect him

Yeah, I really feel bad for animals that are frightened by fireworks.  We had to get med's for our female GR.  River is fine with gunfire and fireworks, but that lightening today bothered him briefly.

31 minutes ago, tommc23 said:

Fireworks terrify my GSP my GWP doesn't care but he hates them and is up my butt trying to hide hoping I protect him

I feel your pain. Three Yorkies here. One is terrified, one is slightly agitated, and the third couldn’t care less. 

:titleist-small: TSi3 10° w/ Mitsubishi Tensei 1K Black 65g

:titleist-small: TS2 15° 3W w/ Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.0 70g

:titleist-small: 818 H1 21° Hybrid w/ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue 70g

:mizuno-small: MP-18 MMC 2 iron w/ KBS Tour C-Taper S 120g

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 HM 5-GW w/ Project X LZ 5.5 115g

:Sub70: JB Forged 54° SW & 58° LW w/ Project X LZ 6.0 120g

:EVNROLL: EV5.3 Black

Cancelled our trip to California in October, which means no Truespec/Coolclubs and Evnroll visit. Pretty bummed, but traveling is just not feasible especially if we're not allowed back home.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

3 hours ago, yungkory said:

Cancelled our trip to California in October, which means no Truespec/Coolclubs and Evnroll visit. Pretty bummed, but traveling is just not feasible especially if we're not allowed back home.

Yeah, this Covid-19 stuff has affected our travel plans.  My daughter wanted to visit my brother and my new nephew in FL.  Couldn't do it with Covid cases surpassing 10k.  We've rescheduled to visit during her birthday at the beginning of September, but that's not looking hopeful either.

MDGolfHacker

TSssWhat's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

Yeah, this Covid-19 stuff has affected our travel plans.  My daughter wanted to visit my brother and my new nephew in FL.  Couldn't do it with Covid cases surpassing 10k.  We've rescheduled to visit during her birthday at the beginning of September, but that's not looking hopeful either.

MDGolfHacker

Parts of FL are getting it worse than others.

Rick

Left Hand, 

14 minutes ago, Rickp said:

Parts of FL are getting it worse than others.

Rickp:

I know.  My brother in law came up from FL at the end of June for our annual escape to massanutten for some golfing and Fishing.  He thought about not going back for a bit because FL was spiking.  In the end he went back ( I'm sure more because his GF was giving him a hard time about being away... Or is it because he wanted to give his girlfriend a HARD time... Lol).  Crazy with FL and Arizona spiking...

MDGolfHacker

TSssWhat's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

Rickp:
  I know.  My brother in law came up from FL at the end of June for our annual escape to massanutten for some golfing and Fishing.  He thought about not going back for a bit because FL was spiking.  In the end he went back ( I'm sure more because his GF was giving him a hard time about being away... Or is it because he wanted to give his girlfriend a HARD time... Lol).  Crazy with FL and Arizona spiking...

MDGolfHacker

FL is strange right now. I see most older people are following the CDC suggestions but the younger population not really being serious. Obviously some older folks aren’t following and their paying the price.
We were invited to a small dinner party tonight and we turned it down. Just don’t want to take a chance.

Rick

Left Hand, 

7 minutes ago, chisag said:

... I have to admit I am a little shocked (although I shouldn't;t be) that many states have made this political not medical/scientific. The Virus does not take sides and is an equal opportunity killer. I am now second guessing moving to Phoenix as they are really getting hit hard and seem to have their head ion the desert sand. Phoenix Mayor wants more restrictions to stop the spreading explosion but the Gov won't allow it. Just insane. Goodness knows Illinois gets very few things right, but their handing on this pandemic has been outstanding. Obviously Chicago proper got slammed in March and the Gov taking advice from medical experts locked things down, made masks mandatory and only reopened some things very slowly. He put into place requirements for reopening and a lot of downstate rural areas met the requirements and moved quicker than Chicago that still has some pretty stringent rules in place.

... I just don't understand being so greedy in the short term which causes a longer period of economic and medical suffering. Kinda like hitting the ball in the trees and taking your medicine and just punching back into the fairway instead of trying to squeeze it between a small opening over water form a terrible lie and making an already bad situation so much worse. 

Completely agree. This should not be a political issue. 

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 07/15/2022
Driver:callaway-small: Rogue St Max LS - Autoflex
Fairway Woods:callaway-small: Rogue Max St 3HL and 7 Wood
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip
Wedges:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54 and 58
Putter:  :ping-small: PLD Custom Kushin 4

32 minutes ago, chisag said:

... I have to admit I am a little shocked (although I shouldn't be) that many states have made this political not medical/scientific. The Virus does not take sides and is an equal opportunity killer. I am now second guessing moving to Phoenix as they are really getting hit hard and seem to have their head in the desert sand. Phoenix Mayor wants more restrictions to stop the spreading explosion but the Gov won't allow it. Just insane. Goodness knows Illinois gets very few things right, but their handing on this pandemic has been outstanding. Obviously Chicago proper got slammed in March and the Gov taking advice from medical experts locked things down, made masks mandatory and only reopened some things very slowly. He put into place requirements for reopening and a lot of downstate rural areas met the requirements earlier and moved quicker than Chicago that thankfully still has some pretty stringent rules in place.

... I just don't understand being so greedy in the short term which causes a longer period of economic and medical suffering. Kinda like hitting the ball in the trees and taking your medicine and just punching back into the fairway instead of trying to squeeze it between a small opening over water form a terrible lie and making an already bad situation so much worse. 

Just reaffirms the point that public health is economic health.  

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

33 minutes ago, chisag said:

... I have to admit I am a little shocked (although I shouldn't be) that many states have made this political not medical/scientific. The Virus does not take sides and is an equal opportunity killer. I am now second guessing moving to Phoenix as they are really getting hit hard and seem to have their head in the desert sand. Phoenix Mayor wants more restrictions to stop the spreading explosion but the Gov won't allow it. Just insane. Goodness knows Illinois gets very few things right, but their handing on this pandemic has been outstanding. Obviously Chicago proper got slammed in March and the Gov taking advice from medical experts locked things down, made masks mandatory and only reopened some things very slowly. He put into place requirements for reopening and a lot of downstate rural areas met the requirements earlier and moved quicker than Chicago that thankfully still has some pretty stringent rules in place.

To much social media IMO if everyone just “talked to their neighbor” would be a lot less headaches. A lot has been done right a lot has been done wrong but we’re getting through

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

... I have to admit I am a little shocked (although I shouldn't be) that many states have made this political not medical/scientific. The Virus does not take sides and is an equal opportunity killer. I am now second guessing moving to Phoenix as they are really getting hit hard and seem to have their head in the desert sand. Phoenix Mayor wants more restrictions to stop the spreading explosion but the Gov won't allow it. Just insane. Goodness knows Illinois gets very few things right, but their handling on this pandemic has been outstanding. Obviously Chicago proper got slammed badly in March and the Gov taking advice from medical experts locked things down, made masks mandatory and only reopened some things very slowly. He put into place requirements for reopening and a lot of downstate rural areas met those requirements earlier and moved quicker than Chicago that thankfully still has some pretty stringent rules in place.

... I just don't understand being so greedy in the short term which causes a longer period of economic and medical suffering. Kinda like hitting the ball in the trees and taking your medicine and just punching back into the fairway instead of trying to squeeze it between a small opening over water from a terrible lie and making an already bad situation sooooo much worse. 

My 19yo was supposed to fly to Phoenix later this month to visit a friend. We shut that down as soon as the cases out there started to skyrocket.

Some friends of ours decided to go to FL for two weeks and just arrived there. Needless to say, I will not be attending their kid’s grad party in a few weeks after they decided to head there even with things blowing up (and their eldest having massive asthma issues).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

My 19yo was supposed to fly to Phoenix later this month to visit a friend. We shut that down as soon as the cases out there started to skyrocket.

Some friends of ours decided to go to FL for two weeks and just arrived there. Needless to say, I will not be attending their kid’s grad party in a few weeks after they decided to head there even with things blowing up (and their eldest having massive asthma issues).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think everyone has had problems w this C19.
We were supposed to go to CT for Gdaughter HS graduation and Gson Middle School graduation and various other family activities that we really had been looking forward to, especially Softball & Legion baseball. Obviously we never went north and watched the modified HS graduation in the computer.

Rick

Left Hand, 

So, I think I've been frozen out of the group of guys I've played golf with for the past 5 years. There have probably been skins games going on since the league started back up in June and while I don't regularly play in that, I usually play on most Saturdays. However, since I asked if they were happening, no emails for nearly 4 weeks.

This upsets me.

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:titleist-small: TSR2, 10 degrees, A1 setting, Fujikara Speeder NX Blue 50-S

:taylormade-small: Stealth, 15 degrees, VA Composites Nemesys 70-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: E722, 19 degrees, Oban Devotion 80-S

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

:wilson-small: Staff Model TG 60*, Dynamic Gold 120 S300

SIK Golf Flo-C

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS (2022 Model)

9 hours ago, Berg Ryman said:

So, I think I've been frozen out of the group of guys I've played golf with for the past 5 years. There have probably been skins games going on since the league started back up in June and while I don't regularly play in that, I usually play on most Saturdays. However, since I asked if they were happening, no emails for nearly 4 weeks.

This upsets me.

Are you friendly with one or more of them, where you could shoot a text or make a quick call? 

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game