TESTERS WANTED! ×

Got Problems?

ole gray

If it were me, I'd go for a whole house, something in the range of 12Kv with an automatic transfer switch. If you have gas to your home, then get an NG one.

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

If it were me, I'd go for a whole house, something in the range of 12Kv with an automatic transfer switch. If you have gas to your home, then get an NG one.

If you can get the automatic transfer switch that would be awesome. Natural Gas also a great upgrade.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

I have wanted to break check a bunch of cars in my driving life...

Today, we ventured out to the store and were met by the biggest jack wagons I have came across.  My youngest asked why someone wasn’t wearing his mask correctly... so the son of a bleep decided to follow us around making fake coughing noises.  I don’t think I have ever been so angry in my life.  Can’t understand why people suck so badly.... 😡

On the way to the driving range in my golf cart I lost my OW. Hopefully someone finds and turns it into the pro shop we do have our name on it.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

On the way to the driving range in my golf cart I lost my OW. Hopefully someone finds and turns it into the pro shop we do have our name on it.

Hope you get it back. I keep an old head cover on mine so it doesn’t “disappear”.

Rick

Left Hand, 

On 8/28/2020 at 5:14 PM, PMookie said:

The “eye” of Laura went right through here, so no power, and the gas stations are out of gas as well. Ugh. No damage to the home, just part of a fence fell, and we lost a tree, but my car is on “E” and I’m not sure where I’m going to get gas at this point. Wife’s cousin is bringing us a big generator tonight, so that will be a big help!!! Well, until we need to put more gas in it!

Glad to hear you're ok, my heart goes out to everyone affected by this storm. Hopefully you can get some gas soon and keep the generator running. Just glad you're safe. 

2 hours ago, Shankster said:

I have wanted to break check a bunch of cars in my driving life...

Today, we ventured out to the store and were met by the biggest jack wagons I have came across.  My youngest asked why someone wasn’t wearing his mask correctly... so the son of a bleep decided to follow us around making fake coughing noises.  I don’t think I have ever been so angry in my life.  Can’t understand why people suck so badly.... 😡

Because that's the way morons are raised

On 8/27/2020 at 2:33 PM, silver & black said:

I was playing for a while in a traveling league of older gentlemen that is run by my friend's father. My friend and I played from the white tees while the older guys played the senior tees. Playing with these guys has been just a great time! The stories, knowledge and advice was/is priceless. 

Some of them got tired toward the end of rounds. Some of them couldn't hit farther than 135 yard with a driver. Some of them were really good short game players. Some of them were lights out putters. I would recommend that any of you younger guys reading this, go out and play golf with the seniors. You will have a blast..... and you just may learn something! 😉

I'll let you play golf with me anytime, you young whippersnapper!  😃

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

On 8/28/2020 at 2:14 PM, PMookie said:

The “eye” of Laura went right through here, so no power, and the gas stations are out of gas as well. Ugh. No damage to the home, just part of a fence fell, and we lost a tree, but my car is on “E” and I’m not sure where I’m going to get gas at this point. Wife’s cousin is bringing us a big generator tonight, so that will be a big help!!! Well, until we need to put more gas in it!

Sorry to hear that, but we are glad y'all are safe.   I heard that of the people that died, half were from carbon monoxide poisoning from generators.  Be careful!!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Sorry to hear that, but we are glad y'all are safe.   I heard that of the people that died, half were from carbon monoxide poisoning from generators.  Be careful!!

Definitely vent those baby’s properly!

Rick

Left Hand, 

On 9/1/2020 at 10:39 AM, tommc23 said:

I'm sick of this whole Corona thing. Can't go into the vet with my dog and they missed me and skipped me even though I checked in like I was supposed to. I was nice and waited over an hour before i called but now I'm pissed.

Positive is I came back today for the breeding and they got me in nearly 20 minutes early so they learned and definitely felt bad for the mistake.

Not sure how many have seen it but take a look at #creekfire on twitter. Just devastating. My Aunt and Uncle lost their cabin, one of my Wife's good friend lost their home as well as the school they teach at. It is just truly heartbreaking. 

:taylormade-small:     Stealth 2+ 9 (Diamana PD 60 S 45") 

image.png.dee92ef6cebb2ac4a3883744fc248f12.png     Stealth 2+ 15 (Diamana PD 70 S 43")

:ping-small:          G425 19 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:ping-small:          G425 22 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:srixon-small:            ZX7 5-9 (KBS C Taper S)

:titleist-small:            Vokey SM9 45 10 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 49 08 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 55 08 M (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 59 04 T (KBS 610)

:taylormade-small:     Spider GT Splitback 34"

:titleist-small:           ProV1 #23

Twitter             @THEZIPR23

"One thing Golf has taught me, is that my muscles have no memory."

3 minutes ago, THEZIPR23 said:

Not sure how many have seen it but take a look at #creekfire on twitter. Just devastating. My Aunt and Uncle lost their cabin, one of my Wife's good friend lost their home as well as the school they teach at. It is just truly heartbreaking. 

Buddy of mine from the military still lives out there. Right in his back yard. The pictures he posted online were just insane I cant believe it. Prayers out for all those affected

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

27 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

Buddy of mine from the military still lives out there. Right in his back yard. The pictures he posted online were just insane I cant believe it. Prayers out for all those affected

Where does he live?

:taylormade-small:     Stealth 2+ 9 (Diamana PD 60 S 45") 

image.png.dee92ef6cebb2ac4a3883744fc248f12.png     Stealth 2+ 15 (Diamana PD 70 S 43")

:ping-small:          G425 19 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:ping-small:          G425 22 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:srixon-small:            ZX7 5-9 (KBS C Taper S)

:titleist-small:            Vokey SM9 45 10 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 49 08 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 55 08 M (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 59 04 T (KBS 610)

:taylormade-small:     Spider GT Splitback 34"

:titleist-small:           ProV1 #23

Twitter             @THEZIPR23

"One thing Golf has taught me, is that my muscles have no memory."

3 minutes ago, THEZIPR23 said:

Where does he live?

Not entirely sure specifically where anymore but he’s been updating online, just terrible everyone out there

4E72C962-3C33-43B2-973E-3C098A7A45AF.png

006ACFD1-A13C-4C08-B1B2-B9DC88C6B4D8.png

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

• 2 weeks later...

I normally don't post here but I need to vent.  Had an issue with the car earlier this week and had it towed to the shop.  Mechanic called me 4 days earlier than expected to tell me that they can't do the work and I get to pay him a cool $93 just for the convenience.  So, now I have to find an honest mechanic that can (and will) do the work...and figure out how to get the car there.  But it is all good. 

Praying for you guys out west with the fires and everyone further south with all of the flooding!

Gameday
Vessel Sunday 2.0/ Ogio Silencer
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Dynapwr Carbon | Hzrdus Smoke Black
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w | Evenflow Riptide
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png FG Tour F5 Hybrid(20,23) | MCA Fubuki

Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Staff Model CB 5-PW |  DG 120
:titleist-small: Vokey SM7 (50, 54, 58) | DG 120
bettinardilogo2MGS.png.3b311f05930da73872d3b638ef39f51c.png Studio Stock 15
:titleist-small:-ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

Classic Bag
Jones Collegiate Clemson Stand Bag

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngEye 2 Laminate
:wilson_staff_small: 1973 Staff Dynapower 4-PW

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngAnser

:wilson_staff_small: DUO

I normally don't post here but I need to vent.  Had an issue with the car earlier this week and had it towed to the shop.  Mechanic called me 4 days earlier than expected to tell me that they can't do the work and I get to pay him a cool $93 just for the convenience.  So, now I have to find an honest mechanic that can (and will) do the work...and figure out how to get the car there.  But it is all good. 
Praying for you guys out west with the fires and everyone further south with all of the flooding!

That's a bummer sorry to hear that. Was the car problem beyond their capabilities or were they just swamped?

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

Just now, tony@CIC said:

That's a bummer sorry to hear that. Was the car problem beyond their capabilities or were they just swamped?

I think it is a little bit of both but they are claiming beyond their capabilities.  The problem on my car is on the ignition side with a total of 4 codes being thrown (3 of which don't call for replacing the soon to be mentioned part). I will be happy to go into greater detail, but I will keep it simple for now. 

The code that they refer to points back to a problem with the ECM, and the first "remedy" is replace the ECM---to which my mechanic automatically says take it to the dealership.  Upon my digging into the all knowing internets---others (including mechanics) have had eerily similar problems with the same codes and they have done much less costly repairs without replacing the ECM and without going to the dealer.   

Again, there is a lot more to the story.  But I am disappointed in my mechanic.  We have used these guys numerous times over the years and I just feel like I am getting the short end of the stick.

Gameday
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Dynapwr Carbon | Hzrdus Smoke Black
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png FG Tour F5 Hybrid(20,23) | MCA Fubuki

Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Staff Model CB 5-PW |  DG 120

Classic Bag

11 hours ago, JohnSmalls said:

Again, there is a lot more to the story.  But I am disappointed in my mechanic.  We have used these guys numerous times over the years and I just feel like I am getting the short end of the stick.

I've had that happen twice to me now and have now found a guy I trust completely and will take on anything.

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

53 minutes ago, MattF said:

I've had that happen twice to me now and have now found a guy I trust completely and will take on anything.

In my case finding such a mechanic is more important than finding a decent doctor!  🔧

Modern Bag:  :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex;  Snake Eyes 18* 2h, 23* 4h & 27* 5h; :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 6 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Edison 2.0 49*, 53*, 57* KBS Tour 120 S;   :ping-small:  Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-X; Bag - Jones MyGolfSpy Edition! 

Shot Scope H4, MG600 Rangefinder

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

13 hours ago, JohnSmalls said:

I think it is a little bit of both but they are claiming beyond their capabilities.  The problem on my car is on the ignition side with a total of 4 codes being thrown (3 of which don't call for replacing the soon to be mentioned part). I will be happy to go into greater detail, but I will keep it simple for now. 

The code that they refer to points back to a problem with the ECM, and the first "remedy" is replace the ECM---to which my mechanic automatically says take it to the dealership.  Upon my digging into the all knowing internets---others (including mechanics) have had eerily similar problems with the same codes and they have done much less costly repairs without replacing the ECM and without going to the dealer.   

Sounds similar to a problem I had with my 'garage queen'. I had a misfire on one of the cylinders and took it to a local shop, after reading the codes the shop owner decided it was plugs or coils. Put both in and it went back 3 more times for the same issue, finally he admitted it was beyond his capabilities. I then took it to a Porsche specific indie shop (one man operation). three weeks later I think he changed just about everything and not only did I have a misfire but the car was smoking on start-up. After lamenting about the issue to my friend whose has an older Porsche  as well - he recommend a shop. I had to wait 2 months for an appointment (it was racing season). When I got there, I understood why - they had more than 50 Porsches in the shop - half street cars the other half race cars. It took the tech one hour to diagnose the problem (stuck hydraulic idle lifter). The good techs are worth their weight in gold.   

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

Noticed a stain on the ceiling in my master bath last month. As we have had a lot of rain, I called the roofing co. That replaced my roof a few years back. They said good thing I called and reported it as my 5 yr warranty on parts and labor runs out after September. Well, they came out and sure enough, the flashing between the front cupola and my roof over the master bath was not right and needed replacement. They are going to come out and repair it while we are at Hilton Head this week. Then will fix the stain after we return.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Noticed a stain on the ceiling in my master bath last month. As we have had a lot of rain, I called the roofing co. That replaced my roof a few years back. They said good thing I called and reported it as my 5 yr warranty on parts and labor runs out after September. Well, they came out and sure enough, the flashing between the front cupola and my roof over the master bath was not right and needed replacement. They are going to come out and repair it while we are at Hilton Head this week. Then will fix the stain after we return.

Definitely had enough rain last 3-4 weeks! More again this afternoon.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Definitely had enough rain last 3-4 weeks! More again this afternoon.

It’s still raining, the animals are lining up 2x2 at end of the street.

Rick

Left Hand, 

12 minutes ago, Rickp said:

It’s still raining, the animals are lining up 2x2 at end of the street.

Perfect time to get rid of the snakes. 

Gameday

Classic Bag

• 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, tommc23 said:

Came home from work tonight to a dog covered in diarrhea. The other dog hasn't been eating unless I put stuff on her food and she is supposed to be pregnant so I cannot have that. Clean up and a dog bath later is just what I wanted to do after work.

I hope they both get to feeling better. 

Came home from work tonight to a dog covered in diarrhea. The other dog hasn't been eating unless I put stuff on her food and she is supposed to be pregnant so I cannot have that. Clean up and a dog bath later is just what I wanted to do after work.

That sounds terrible. Did you dog eat something bad?

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

That’s terrible, hope this passes quickly.

Rick

Left Hand,