TESTERS WANTED! ×

Got Problems?

ole gray

54 minutes ago, Shapotomous said:

I've got tinnitus bad too and like kennyb i am not sure if I'm insane yet or not.  It is always there in both ears but there are plenty of nights it is so loud in my head it keeps me from sleeping.  I have tried many of the supposed internet cures but non have worked for me even a little.  If they came up with a real medical procedure to cure it I'd be glad to be first in line.

I tried that frequency matching thing a few years ago.  It worked for very short time, from what I Remember I was in the 7,200hz range... super high pitched annoying bell ringing in my head all day.

4 minutes ago, tommc23 said:

Yea my grandmother passed away over the weekend from it. Have her funeral in a few days.

Sorry for your loss Tom.

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

18 minutes ago, tommc23 said:

Yea my grandmother passed away over the weekend from it. Have her funeral in a few days.

Very sorry to hear about your grandmother.  Our blessings go out to you and your family.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

29 minutes ago, tommc23 said:

Will keep you and your family in our thoughts and prayers here......................................

Driver & Fairway: :titleist-small: Titleist TSR3 10 degree - :Fuji: Ventus TR Blue & :titleist-small: TSR3 15 - :projectx: Project X Hzrdus Smoke Black 

Hybrid: :callaway-small: Callaway Apex UW 19 - :projectx: Hzrdus Smoke Black

Irons: :titleist-small: Titleist T200 3G (4) & T150 - (5-G) - :projectx: Project X LZ 

Wedges: :vokey-small: Vokey SM8 54, and 58

Putter: :cameron-small: Cameron Phantom X 7

Ball: :titleist-small: Pro V1 & :maxfli: Maxfli Tour

1 hour ago, tommc23 said:

sorry, that's rough.

:cobra-small:             F7+ w/Fujikura Pro XLR8 Graphite Shaft

Ben_Hogan_Golf_Equipment_Company.jpg.b9602c912623c841ad9ad52593c15dee.jpg                3-I  MPF H-Series3B2M graphite Shaft w/Winn Dri-Tac grip mid

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png            STi   Irons 5-SW   KURO KAGE  70IR Flex-R  Lamkin Grips

:cobra-small:             King F6 Hybrid Matrix Red Tie HQ4 Graphite Shaft

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png           Forged FGT  60* wedge KURO KAGE 70R SS cross Comfort grip

:odyssey-small:           O-Putter 1W

Had some work done on the house and found sheathing rot around a window, and maybe more. We have had the house only a year and the inspector missed this. Oh brother am I livid. 

Follow my journey to enjoying golf and going low

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS :Fuji:Ventus Black 6x 44.5" 

3wHL: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 75x  Tensei AV Blue w/ xlink

7w: :callaway-small:Apex UW 21* MMT 80S

DI: Caley 01X 18* with KBS PGH Stiff plus 95g

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore 

Putter: L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 69*/35" in blue 

Ball:  TBD

Shot Tracking: :ShotScope:

Bag: Vessel VLX 2.0

Grip: Lamkin Sonar +  Midsize 

My Reviews:

Caley 01X Driving Iron Review 2023

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 120 in the MGS Speed Challenge (updated 3/15/23)

:1332069271_TommyArmour:TAIII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter )

:cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  2019 Unofficial Review

2 hours ago, rbsiedsc said:

Had some work done on the house and found sheathing rot around a window, and maybe more. We have had the house only a year and the inspector missed this. Oh brother am I livid. 

We're going through a related issue - a problem with an inspection company. We'll probably pursue further action based on gross negligence. For example the inspector didn't test any of the outlets in 3 bathrooms plus laundry (total 8 outlets) none of which were working. If he did he would have found out they are all tied into 1 gfci which was painted shut and totally inoperable. How can you miss something like that?? 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

33 minutes ago, tony@CIC said:

We're going through a related issue - a problem with an inspection company. We'll probably pursue further action based on gross negligence. For example the inspector didn't test any of the outlets in 3 bathrooms plus laundry (total 8 outlets) none of which were working. If he did he would have found out they are all tied into 1 gfci which was painted shut and totally inoperable. How can you miss something like that?? 

2 hours ago, rbsiedsc said:

This is why I'm redoing bedrooms within a year of being in the house and also replaced the roof within two months of being in my house.

11 minutes ago, tommc23 said:

This is why I'm redoing bedrooms within a year of being in the house and also replaced the roof within two months of being in my house.

In Florida, you can go after the inspection company for repairs to obvious discrepancies. 

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

5 hours ago, tommc23 said:

Tom, sorry to hear about your grandmother. Hopefully you'll be able to attend her funeral with this covid situation 

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

Wife just tested positive for Covid on the rapid results test. Was retested immediately after with the 3-day result (much more accurate).

I took the 3 day test this morning.

we both feel completely fine. Hoping her first test was a false positive, and that both our new tests come out negative...

bummed out...

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes

1 hour ago, tony@CIC said:

In Florida, you can go after the inspection company for repairs to obvious discrepancies. 

Some knob and tube was missed. Honestly I was going to redo the house anyway when I bought it this just expedited that.

1 hour ago, tony@CIC said:

Tom, sorry to hear about your grandmother. Hopefully you'll be able to attend her funeral with this covid situation 

We are only direct family is going to be there. I've been around more COVID than probably anyone on this forum i ain't scared of it

1 minute ago, tommc23 said:

Some knob and tube was missed. Honestly I was going to redo the house anyway when I bought it this just expedited that.

We are only direct family is going to be there. I've been around more COVID than probably anyone on this forum i ain't scared of it

Condolences for the family Tom. 

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

8 hours ago, Rickp said:

My neighbor who contracted C19 unfortunately didn’t make it. I really didn’t know him very well as he kept to himself.
It’s a shame what this crap is doing to country/world.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Sorry to hear about your neighbor.  I am ready for this to virus to ride off into the sunset never to be seen again any time now.

1 hour ago, Shankster said:

Sorry to hear about your neighbor.  I am ready for this to virus to ride off into the sunset never to be seen again any time now.

I think this about sums up everyone's thoughts.

I don't get to visit my 90-year old dad for Christmas.  It is the first time in my life that I haven't been "home" for Christmas.  The assisted living facility is going to set up a Zoom meeting for us.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

15 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

I don't get to visit my 90-year old dad for Christmas.  It is the first time in my life that I haven't been "home" for Christmas.  The assisted living facility is going to set up a Zoom meeting for us.

Same with my Mom,  she is in rehab for her broken leg and the facility isn't allowing visitors.  Can only do a zoom meeting and she is just down the street from me. 

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

On 12/1/2020 at 6:56 PM, fixyurdivot said:

My BIL use to mess with phone solicitors... considered it a hobby of sorts 🤣.  I recall years ago when we were all together and one came in, he had the entire family in stitches for close to a 1/2 hour listening to him and the caller on speaker phone.

I do it all the time. One of my hobbies since being laid up. Since going on SS and my disability pending I have been getting bombed by supplimental insurance people. I do explain to some of them I am only 63 not eligible for medicare yet. Lately I put them on speaker and tell them at the end well I do not think you can get the insurance cheaper because I own the Garden City Insurance Agency. Usually it is click. One the other day said well you did not answer your phone as such. I told him just because I own a insurance agency ( which I don't) does not mean I do not have a personal phone--- click.  Had one call on Sunday and I gave them the lecture about doing business on the Lord's Day. 

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

My daughters school district reopened virtual-only September 8th.  The decision was made to offer students a choice between in-person or virtual beginning October 7th.  Participation was roughly 60% virtual / 40% in-person.  The state reopened athletic practices on November 16th.  Between September 8th and November 16th, the school district had exactly zero C19 cases.  Within a week of practices reopening, the middle school, JV and varsity volleyball teams were all being quarantined.  A few days after that, the baseball teams, softball teams, soccer teams (boys and girls) and the cheer squad were also being quarantined.  All-in-all, 164 students were quarantined with roughly 125 eventually testing positive between November 23 and December 1st.

The superintendent of the school district has been in ICU since December 2nd with C19.  The head of the high school English department was hospitalized last week but has since been released to quarantine at home.  The entire cafeteria staff of the elementary school is in quarantine after several positive tests.  The school system has been closed indefinitely to in-person learning.

8 hours ago, Grand Stranded said:

I lost my 90 year old mom in August. She'd been very sick for two years, and we tried to care for her at home as long as we could. In mid July she got so weak, we had to admit her to a nursing facility. She passed less than 3 weeks later. It was torture knowing we couldn't go to comfort her when we knew she was dying. Thankfully my dad got to talk to her on facetime the day before she passed.

I'm going home Kenny, but it will be our first Christmas without her. It won't be a very merry one, but at least we'll all be together.... 

@tommc23 I'm so sorry for your loss. I'll say a prayer for you and your family. There's no good time to lose a loved one, but this time of year it's extra hard. I lost my grandfather the day before Thanksgiving years ago. I'll always remember the family trying to make it through the next day for the young ones, and will never forget how hard it was for my grandmother and mom to get through it.

Kinda late to this party as SOP with me--- But my prayers go out to both you and Tom--- I had sorta a relapse brought on only by myself. Was playing the scrambles swinging too hard hurt myself. Did not do any structural damage but got the muscles inflamed. Laid off for 3 weeks did not hit anything or do anything other than my church duties. Went to the range yesterday and hit only a PW and it a lightweight Honma with a XP 90 shaft. Did not push it hit only 20 balls or so walked around the range and club house talking to friends. I did hit that wedge pretty good and had to really repeat discipline to keep from pushing it. One of the guys asked if I was playing the dogfight/ scramble Saturday?  I had to summon my discipline to say no. My goal is to maybe be back at the end of January . I am going to hit some more of the Honma irons today and see how I hit them and how my back reacts. Yep I may to be doomed to the Shovels but at least I am playing or in reality hitting balls. I will be honest for a while I had bad depression and felt sorry for myself with this traumatic injury this late in life. But have found out others are worse off than I am. My neighbor she had something wrong with her knee and had to have emergency surgery and she turned out to be allergic to the antibiotics she was prescribed. Her husband got into a serious car accident during all of this and darn near died. Both are in their late 70s. From what I have read on here I am blessed glad I stumbled on this thread this morning. Both of my neighbors are home and my wife and his sister are taking care of them. He was concerned about me but my wife told him I was ok enough to take care of myself which is true. 

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

33 minutes ago, sixcat said:

My daughters school district reopened virtual-only September 8th.  The decision was made to offer students a choice between in-person or virtual beginning October 7th.  Participation was roughly 60% virtual / 40% in-person.  The state reopened athletic practices on November 16th.  Between September 8th and November 16th, the school district had exactly zero C19 cases.  Within a week of practices reopening, the middle school, JV and varsity volleyball teams were all being quarantined.  A few days after that, the baseball teams, softball teams, soccer teams (boys and girls) and the cheer squad were also being quarantined.  All-in-all, 164 students were quarantined with roughly 125 eventually testing positive between November 23 and December 1st.

The superintendent of the school district has been in ICU since December 2nd with C19.  The head of the high school English department was hospitalized last week but has since been released to quarantine at home.  The entire cafeteria staff of the elementary school is in quarantine after several positive tests.  The school system has been closed indefinitely to in-person learning.

I am glad I do not have kids or grandkids especially here. They change the format from week to week and from county to county with the school boards and health departments argueing. It is totally confusing. One thing that gets me is they are letting Coastal Carolina play the football games people out there cheek to cheek no masks on. I do know last week they had to subsitute BYU for another team that was supposed to play because people on the other team checked positive for Covid.  

G

Thanks for the thoughts guys she was 93 I think she had a good run. I definitely don't want to make it that long with how I've beat my body up I'll be more miserable than I am now at 32.

Sorry for your loss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WITB 2024

Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60g 6.5

M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Sim Ti 22* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Sim2 Rescue 22* Diamana Thump 100x

X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Z Star Diamond

15 hours ago, Sluggo42 said:

Wife just tested positive for Covid on the rapid results test. Was retested immediately after with the 3-day result (much more accurate).

I took the 3 day test this morning.

we both feel completely fine. Hoping her first test was a false positive, and that both our new tests come out negative...

bummed out...

Still no test results...  This is now the slowest time has ever passed, even slower than turning 21...

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes