TESTERS WANTED! ×

Got Problems?

ole gray

Dog jumped on me last night... you can guess where, but with my quick reflexes I was able to give him a good get down push before he was able to get much weight on me... but I think I tore something in my right pec... hurts like a son of a you know what...  problem is... I am supposed to run my PFT tomorrow... 😢

4 minutes ago, Shankster said:

Dog jumped on me last night... you can guess where, but with my quick reflexes I was able to give him a good get down push before he was able to get much weight on me... but I think I tore something in my right pec... hurts like a son of a you know what...  problem is... I am supposed to run my PFT tomorrow... 😢

sounds like you’ll be biking it. Do they let you postpone at all for injuries?

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

23 minutes ago, Shankster said:

They did for my shoulder surgery.  I’ll probably have to get a light duty slip...

run and sit up are fine... tried a push-up and it ain’t happening 

The army postponed all PT tests until 2022 and the coast guard didn't?? WTH

Unpacked a new Samsung TV and went to set-up and all I get is sound - no picture. Frustrating! I did call Samsung Tech Support (not US based). They are sending a tech out to see what's wrong but it won't be til Jan 6th. 🤬

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

12 minutes ago, Shankster said:

We are Always Ready..........

To be fair, ours is much less strenuous.

Always ready to stay pier side 😂

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

9 minutes ago, tony@CIC said:

Unpacked a new Samsung TV and went to set-up and all I get is sound - no picture. Frustrating! I did call Samsung Tech Support (not US based). They are sending a tech out to see what's wrong but it won't be til Jan 6th. 🤬

Samsung support had always been good for me. Covid is really slowing things down I would guess 😠

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

1 minute ago, Shankster said:

Pay is the same... 🙃

lol that it is. I just remember deploying and coming back the same coast guard ship was on the same damn pier in the same damn spot every time lol. I never saw anyone on that thing 😂. I loved my deployments some of the best times of my life....and worst lol

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

1 minute ago, Lacassem said:

lol that it is. I just remember deploying and coming back the same coast guard ship was on the same damn pier in the same damn spot every time lol. I never saw anyone on that thing 😂. I loved my deployments some of the best times of my life....and worst lol

I’ve been pretty fortunate so far.  I would have loved to do a large ship in my early career... now... I’m not sure, I don’t have any of the quals, so I’d be a FN for a few months... haha.

My dad was in the Navy, loved every second.  He’s a Magellan. I almost signed up, kind of wish I would have sometimes, but this has been fun too, just here in the states.....

2 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

Couldn't visit my dad for Christmas in his assisted living facility because of  %#*@ covid.  We had set up a Zoom meeting with him on Christmas morning.  At 2am Friday I get a call... dad fell.  He's in the hospital.  We drive 300 miles and get to the hospital at noon on Christmas.  He didn't break his hip, but he cracked his pelvis; he also has two cervical fractures but they are stable.  No surgeries!  Overall, given his injuries, it could have been a lot worse.  

At least we got to spend the rest of Christmas day and Saturday with him in his room.  We left Sunday because there was nothing we could do and there are no restaurants open with dine-in.  We thought it would be Tuesday before any decision was made for next steps, but got a call today that they are moving him tomorrow to a skilled nursing care facility for rehab; probably a month or two.  Looks like we are making another trip.  Hopefully then, he will be able to return to his apartment, but they have limited capabilities.  If he's not able to return, then we will be moving him to our area so he can be close to us... if there are any openings in facilities here, and we have to find him a local doctor; not an easy task.

Sorry to hear about your dad but glad he is stable and how you got to see him. 

Follow my journey to enjoying golf and going low

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS :Fuji:Ventus Black 6x 44.5" 

3wHL: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 75x  Tensei AV Blue w/ xlink

7w: :callaway-small:Apex UW 21* MMT 80S

DI: Caley 01X 18* with KBS PGH Stiff plus 95g

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore 

Putter: L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 69*/35" in blue 

Ball:  TBD

Shot Tracking: :ShotScope:

Bag: Vessel VLX 2.0

Grip: Lamkin Sonar +  Midsize 

My Reviews:

Caley 01X Driving Iron Review 2023

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 120 in the MGS Speed Challenge (updated 3/15/23)

:1332069271_TommyArmour:TAIII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter )

:cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  2019 Unofficial Review

1 minute ago, Kenny B said:

Couldn't visit my dad for Christmas in his assisted living facility because of  %#*@ covid.  We had set up a Zoom meeting with him on Christmas morning.  At 2am Friday I get a call... dad fell.  He's in the hospital.  We drive 300 miles and get to the hospital at noon on Christmas.  He didn't break his hip, but he cracked his pelvis; he also has two cervical fractures but they are stable.  No surgeries!  Overall, given his injuries, it could have been a lot worse.  

At least we got to spend the rest of Christmas day and Saturday with him in his room.  We left Sunday because there was nothing we could do and there are no restaurants open with dine-in.  We thought it would be Tuesday before any decision was made for next steps, but got a call today that they are moving him tomorrow to a skilled nursing care facility for rehab; probably a month or two.  Looks like we are making another trip.  Hopefully then, he will be able to return to his apartment, but they have limited capabilities.  If he's not able to return, then we will be moving him to our area so he can be close to us... if there are any openings in facilities here, and we have to find him a local doctor; not an easy task.

Dang Kenny, sorry to hear about your Dad. Sounds like a little good news in the bad news but what a bummer.  Wishing him and you all the best in recovery and ultimate outcome. 

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

1 minute ago, rbsiedsc said:

Sorry to hear about your dad but glad he is stable and how you got to see him. 

Thanks.  Driving through Portland to Corvallis early on Christmas morning was the least amount of traffic I have ever seen!!  Wow!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

1 hour ago, Kenny B said:

Sorry to hear about your dad;  at least you got to see him.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

10 hours ago, Kenny B said:

Sorry to hear Kenny but I liked it because you at least got to see him. Hospitals this way on the east coast don't let any visitors back to see anyone unless they are a minor

12 hours ago, Kenny B said:

What a sucky Christmas Kenny.

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

12 hours ago, Kenny B said:

I hope your dad has a quick recovery Kenny.

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

13 hours ago, Kenny B said:

Kenny, hope he heals quickly! 

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

My Orthopedic Doc appointment for this week has been postponed. It seems that this Doc has C19. This 2020 really bites.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

1 hour ago, Shankster said:

Sure does.... with 3 days left it still finds a away for get worse.... 😐

It sure seems so.  Of course, 2021 may not get here...  I heard rumors that January 1 will be written as 13/1/2020.  😩

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

It sure seems so.  Of course, 2021 may not get here...  I heard rumors that January 1 will be written as 13/1/2020.  

That's funny in a perverted sort of way. Can we just skip to 2022?

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

Got problems?  Last chance to have a 2020 problem.  Personally, I'm staying in the rest of the day just in case 2020 comes up with more surprises.  

Here's hoping there are no 2021 problems!!  😬

1 hour ago, Kenny B said:

Got problems?  Last chance to have a 2020 problem.  Personally, I'm staying in the rest of the day just in case 2020 comes up with more surprises.  

Here's hoping there are no 2021 problems!!  😬

2020 threw one more thing at my family.  hoping things start to turnaround in 2021,  but I think it will be a while. 

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

15 hours ago, cnosil said:

2020 threw one more thing at my family.  hoping things start to turnaround in 2021,  but I think it will be a while. 

Hang in there buddy.  I hope to see you again at the Pure Silk, and also when we're swinging our own clubs.

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

1 minute ago, HardcoreLooper said:

Hang in there buddy.  I hope to see you again at the Pure Silk, and also when we're swinging our own clubs.

Thanks;  going to have to see how the next couple of weeks go.  

I got an email that they are trying to figure out the situation for the Pure Silk.  I am guessing that since I do the walking scorer committee that we will be one of the critical committee's.  And I definitely want to find some time to get together and play some golf.