TESTERS WANTED! ×

Got Problems?

ole gray

Spent most of yesterday with my mom. She found my stepfather unresponsive and he was rushed to the hospital barely breathing. Looks like he’s in renal failure. Tough, tough blow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear, well all keep him in our thoughts.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy
Had to run my puppy to the emergency vet found her not doing well under my steps in my yard.

How’s the pup?

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

4 hours ago, Rickp said:

Sorry to hear, well all keep him in our thoughts.

How’s the pup?

At the emergency vet for the 24 to 48 hours draining my bank account. Hoping she comes around fast I miss my little girl already. 

6 minutes ago, tommc23 said:

At the emergency vet for the 24 to 48 hours draining my bank account. Hoping she comes around fast I miss my little girl already. 

Sorry to hear about your pup.  I haven't had a dog since the 1970's.  I went on a weeklong trip and put my dog in a kennel that I used for years.  He couldn't pee and got a ruptured bladder on a Sunday morning.  The kennel owner rushed him to the vet and assisted in surgery.  That was expensive! Low protein diet from then on.  I traveled too much for my job to own a pet.  

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

6 hours ago, russtopherb said:

Spent most of yesterday with my mom. She found my stepfather unresponsive and he was rushed to the hospital barely breathing. Looks like he’s in renal failure. Tough, tough blow.

Very sorry to hear about your stepfather. Our prayers are going out to you, your mom and family.  

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

8 hours ago, Kenny B said:

Very sorry to hear about your stepfather. Our prayers are going out to you, your mom and family.  

Thanks very much. His condition has improved slightly, he was alert for a bit and asking about my mom. He's under 24/7 watch, there are a lot of concerns over how long he was down for and damage to his leg as well as his brain as a result, in addition to the kidneys. My mom found him on the bathroom floor, almost stuck between the toilet and the wall. 2020 started with my father in the hospital and ended with my stepfather in bad shape. 

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

13 hours ago, Kenny B said:

He left the hospital on Tuesday and is now in a nursing rehab facility for probably 6 weeks.  He will then be evaluated to see if he can return to his apartment or not.  We can't visit... COVID lockdown, so it's nice to have FaceTime.

My Mom is still in rehab from her broken leg and on new years eve she tested positive for COVID.  Fortunately I have been able to do window visits.  I think they are better than Facetime or phone calls.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Prayers of support coming your way. Tough to watch, and ccx experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-A102U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

:cobra-small:             F7+ w/Fujikura Pro XLR8 Graphite Shaft

Ben_Hogan_Golf_Equipment_Company.jpg.b9602c912623c841ad9ad52593c15dee.jpg                3-I  MPF H-Series3B2M graphite Shaft w/Winn Dri-Tac grip mid

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png            STi   Irons 5-SW   KURO KAGE  70IR Flex-R  Lamkin Grips

:cobra-small:             King F6 Hybrid Matrix Red Tie HQ4 Graphite Shaft

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png           Forged FGT  60* wedge KURO KAGE 70R SS cross Comfort grip

:odyssey-small:           O-Putter 1W

24 minutes ago, kardboard.kid said:

Prayers of support coming your way. Tough to watch, and ccx experience.

Sent from my SM-A102U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Many, many thanks. I actually just got off the phone with my mother, he's doing better today - not light years better, but definitely better than he was yesterday. He's facing some serious rehab but it looks like he won't need dialysis or major surgery, which is a huge relief. 

59 minutes ago, russtopherb said:

Many, many thanks. I actually just got off the phone with my mother, he's doing better today - not light years better, but definitely better than he was yesterday. He's facing some serious rehab but it looks like he won't need dialysis or major surgery, which is a huge relief. 

That is great news

Definitely positive news.

Rick

Left Hand, 

10 hours ago, cnosil said:

My Mom is still in rehab from her broken leg and on new years eve she tested positive for COVID.  Fortunately I have been able to do window visits.  I think they are better than Facetime or phone calls.  

It might be if I lived there, but I'm 300 miles away, so FaceTime is nice.  I would have moved him to my area, but he didn't want to go.  If he can't recover from the pelvis crack and cervical cracks enough to be on his own, I will move him anyway so we can be closer.  

Had our primary credit card info stolen. Thankfully it was caught almost immediately but now we're dealing with the rigmarole of checking everything the card is used for and needing to change everything over. What a PITA. When it rains, it pours it seems. 

Stolen CC info really sucks.  We went through this a few years ago and now we have somewhat compartmentalized a few cards.  One is for gas only, one with a low credit limit is for online purchases and we have a general one used for in person buys.  For us it makes it a little easier to pick out any false charges which have happened a couple times since then.  

Modern Bag:  :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex;  Snake Eyes 18* 2h, 23* 4h & 27* 5h; :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 6 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Edison 2.0 49*, 53*, 57* KBS Tour 120 S;   :ping-small:  Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-X; Bag - Jones MyGolfSpy Edition! 

Shot Scope H4, MG600 Rangefinder

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

Been nasty couple days. C19 has hit the Bacon Boyz group unfortunately that means all my groups may have been in contact. I’m quarantine again.

Rick

Left Hand, 

1 minute ago, tommc23 said:

My fire department lost one of our best firefighters who has been working in the city for 27 years. This COVID sucks.

Bahhhhh really sorry to hear this. Just terrible

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

My fire department lost one of our best firefighters who has been working in the city for 27 years. This COVID sucks.

Sorry to hear that. Yup Covid sucks.

Unrelated how's your pup doing?

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

4 hours ago, Rickp said:

Been nasty couple days. C19 has hit the Bacon Boyz group unfortunately that means all my groups may have been in contact. I’m quarantine again.

... Where do you think folks are picking up Covid? 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

38 minutes ago, chisag said:

... Where do you think folks are picking up Covid? 

over 70% of cases in this second wave have been traced to at-home gatherings. that’s the case here in NY at least. 

image.png.926c5dbfc594427870bc33c43f290630.pngSIM2 8º | KuroKage XD 70TX 

image.png.4f15ae5144722103242556b2db6d1033.pngSIM 3W 14º | Fujikura Atmos Black Tour Spec 9TX

image.png.bce9eebd9a20266703b359d88959bbcb.pngSIM2 5W 18º | Fujikura Ventus Black 10X
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo designU500 2i | Fujikura Ventus HB Black 10TX
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo design T100 4-PW | Dynamic Gold X7
Vokey Design Vector Logo | Free Download - (.SVG   .PNG) format - VTLogo.com SM6 52* SM8 56* SM8 60* | Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
SIK Golf Partners with GolfPlus to Host Entry Level Professional Events!  DW | BGT Stability Tour

43 minutes ago, Chip Strokes said:

over 70% of cases in this second wave have been traced to at-home gatherings. that’s the case here in NY at least. 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

1 minute ago, chisag said:

... Well, they had to get it someplace to bring it home. I see people at restaurants and bars here in Phoenix and they have the highest % of new cases. Retail stores are packed and soooo many do not social distance at all. 

saying “well they had to get it some place” is a non starter.  you might as well point the finger at the first guy who flew to the US from wuhan if you’re gonna go that route  

keeping strict social distance in a lot of public settings is a complete fantasy.  as long as people have masks on, the transmission rate is cut by 95+%

bars and restaurants here have contributed 1.7% of new cases, and gyms less than 1%. 

a really big problem is people getting together with friends and family and letting their guard down with no masks in the living room hanging out.  

image.png.4f15ae5144722103242556b2db6d1033.pngSIM 3W 14º | Fujikura Atmos Black Tour Spec 9TX

image.png.bce9eebd9a20266703b359d88959bbcb.pngSIM2 5W 18º | Fujikura Ventus Black 10X
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo designU500 2i | Fujikura Ventus HB Black 10TX
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo design T100 4-PW | Dynamic Gold X7
Vokey Design Vector Logo | Free Download - (.SVG   .PNG) format - VTLogo.com SM6 52* SM8 56* SM8 60* | Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
SIK Golf Partners with GolfPlus to Host Entry Level Professional Events!  DW | BGT Stability Tour

9 hours ago, Chip Strokes said:

Just my own personal opinion. Yes the cases jump when you have the gatherings. Its being transmitted and if school can be open then if people want to go visit family then that's their right. I know for me I would be damned if I missed another holiday with not seeing family so I saw my immediate family.

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

10 hours ago, Chip Strokes said:

My wife and I decided to drive to the beach on Anna Marie and Long Boat key this past Sunday. We didn't get out of the car because the beach was packed and people walking around everywhere - no social distancing, no masks. 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

36 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

Just my own personal opinion. Yes the cases jump when you have the gatherings. Its being transmitted and if school can be open then if people want to go visit family then that's their right. I know for me I would be damned if I missed another holiday with not seeing family so I saw my immediate family.

it’s absolutely your right, my comment wasn’t meant to condemn people for seeing their families - it was just to point out that any time you have a group of people indoors in close contact without masks, the risk of transmission jumps exponentially.  the virus doesn’t care that they’re your family and that you trust them. 

we saw family for the holidays also, but we kept masks on and asked everyone else to do the same. 

1 hour ago, tony@CIC said:

My wife and I decided to drive to the beach on Anna Marie and Long Boat key this past Sunday. We didn't get out of the car because the beach was packed and people walking around everywhere - no social distancing, no masks. 

i won’t get into an indoors/outdoors debate, that’s a different animal entirely. 

maybe i should clarify my comments. by all means - be smart and stay away from people as much as possible and wear a mask when that isn’t possible 

my point was simply that, people are moving their social lives indoors now that it’s colder weather and the holiday season. predominately, people think that they’re safe in their home and drop their guard. that rationale has led to a LOT of new covid cases, especially here in the northeast. 

the prevailing story in the ERs here is “well i haven’t been anywhere except my (insert family member)‘s house for dinner in the last few weeks”

2 hours ago, Chip Strokes said:

it’s absolutely your right, my comment wasn’t meant to condemn people for seeing their families - it was just to point out that any time you have a group of people indoors in close contact without masks, the risk of transmission jumps exponentially.  the virus doesn’t care that they’re your family and that you trust them. 

we saw family for the holidays also, but we kept masks on and asked everyone else to do the same. 

Definitely agree. I knew what your comment was getting to I just think it’s important that people know in my eyes anyway people should be seeing family during these times, unless they’re super at risk 

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

Not being able to visit family members in the hospital really sucks!!!!

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG