TESTERS WANTED! ×

Got Problems?

ole gray

2 hours ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

Some SOB hacked somebody and got my daughters debit card info. Ran up $300.00 worth of stuff from on line and eating establishments before the bank figured out and froze her account. So we had to prove it wasn't her. First my daughter is a minor living in TN at home and the charges were out of Indiana. They called asking for my daughter or myself. I said she was in school but how could i help them. They wanted me to make sure she was not in Indiana.  REALLY ! Then yesterday I get a letter from the consumer fraud section of the bank stating as long as the denial of charges could be proven we would get full credit to her account. So now the account is locked, waiting on a new bank card, and for someone to verify it wasn't my 17 year old daughter. Maybe I should send them the school attendance sheet.  What a pain in the butt!

The address associated with mine was in DC...Im in Oregon. Got the date of the account start up, and of course I just started vacation.  ha ha...off to DC then back home for a golf tourny the next day down the road from me. I flew 1st class both ways  ha

DRIVER: Cobra F9 10.5  Tensei AV Blue 65g

3W- Callway XR PRO 16 stiff

5W- Alpha- Mitsubishi Diamana  Redboard w/band

Irons- Mizuno JPX 919 Tours with S KBS Tour shafts

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Vokey- Vokey SM5 51 degrees,  SM7 Wedges 54 and 58 1/2 half 3 degrees upright

Putter- Taylor Made Rossa Monza Mini Spider

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

3 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

Hope there's something worse then Hell for scammers, especially those that take advantage of older retirees. 

Yep you're darn right.

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

Really pissed off at the moment. I am the president of my community's HOA. Our management company didn't tell us that we received a $15k water bill due to a leak back in May, and then they paid it out of our funds without telling us, and then they didn't seek to credit from the water company due to the leak.

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 07/15/2022
Driver:callaway-small: Rogue St Max LS - Autoflex
Fairway Woods:callaway-small: Rogue Max St 3HL and 7 Wood
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip
Wedges:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54 and 58
Putter:  :ping-small: PLD Custom Kushin 4

18 minutes ago, dlow206 said:

Really pissed off at the moment. I am the president of my community's HOA. Our management company didn't tell us that we received a $15k water bill due to a leak back in May, and then they paid it out of our funds without telling us, and then they didn't seek to credit from the water company due to the leak.

I think I'd be pretty hit about that one. Do they not have leak insurance? There's probably not anything you can do about it since it happened in May, they should have at least told you about it. 

Time for your Board to have a “Come to Jesus“ meeting with Mgt Co. That’s very wrong and possible negligence.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

49 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

I think I'd be pretty hit about that one. Do they not have leak insurance? There's probably not anything you can do about it since it happened in May, they should have at least told you about it. 

6 minutes ago, Rickp said:

Time for your Board to have a “Come to Jesus“ meeting with Mgt Co. That’s very wrong and possible negligence.

I sent a polite nastygram to the management company and they are trying to work with the water company to get a credit. The water company has a process for providing one time credits due to leaks, but its not clear if it is too late or not.

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 07/15/2022
Driver:callaway-small: Rogue St Max LS - Autoflex
Fairway Woods:callaway-small: Rogue Max St 3HL and 7 Wood
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip
Wedges:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54 and 58
Putter:  :ping-small: PLD Custom Kushin 4

1 minute ago, dlow206 said:

I sent a polite nastygram to the management company and they are trying to work with the water company to get a credit. The water company has a process for providing one time credits due to leaks, but its not clear if it is too late or not.

Hopefully it isn't, but it would have been nice if they had let you know when it happened. We had a leak at my mother-in-law's in October, it was only $400 and I was thankful for the insurance. 

On 1/12/2021 at 8:37 AM, pulledabill said:

I was getting ready to close on a refi when I got an email from my lender telling me that since my credit dropped, I would need to buy points. He told me it dropped well over a 100 points. I called him and he told me i was in collections to a cellular company for the tune of $6884!!  Holy %$#$!  A company Ive never had an account with. Put disputes out, froze credit reports, and a few other things. Come to find out my ss# was used along with a phony email, address on opposite side of the country, but a phone # in my area code. None of this was anything I was familiar with. 

Ggrrrrr%$@$%

While attempting to follow up on people Ive contacted about this (not easily done), I spoke to one of the credit reporting agencies and they told my dispute had been resolved and IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED AS MY DEBT! Insert crazy high blood pressure emoji.  Slight language barrier but I asked how they came to that conclusion. They told me, if I understood them, that the collection agency confirmed it Of course they did.   I asked to speak with someone else and was told to call back.   Lol..I did with same results! Dont trust this credit bureau to actually do any real follow up. I expected more from these people. 

Edited by pulledabill

DRIVER: Cobra F9 10.5  Tensei AV Blue 65g

3W- Callway XR PRO 16 stiff

5W- Alpha- Mitsubishi Diamana  Redboard w/band

Irons- Mizuno JPX 919 Tours with S KBS Tour shafts

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Vokey- Vokey SM5 51 degrees,  SM7 Wedges 54 and 58 1/2 half 3 degrees upright

Putter- Taylor Made Rossa Monza Mini Spider

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

1 hour ago, pulledabill said:

While attempting to follow up on people Ive contacted about this (not easily done), I spoke to one of the credit reporting agencies and they told my dispute had been resolved and IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED AS MY DEBT! Insert crazy high blood pressure emoji.  Slight language barrier but I asked how they came to that conclusion. They told me, if I understood them, that the collection agency confirmed it Of course they did.   I asked to speak with someone else and was told to call back.   Lol..I did with same results! Dont trust this credit bureau to actually do any real follow up. I expected mire from these people. 

I wish just one time I could find the real person in these companies that is the reason for the brain dead responses rather than the lemmings that answer the phone and read the prepared responses from the screen.  I'd be willing to sacrifice my favorite wedge over the top of their head if I could ever confront them!!  😆

I swear there is a meeting somewhere with a couple chuckleheads coming up with the stupidest answers and laughing about how frustrated it will make anybody willing to waste their time calling customer "support". 

Can you tell I am still trying to get my new phone activated??!!??!!   😬

Modern Bag:  :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex;  Snake Eyes 18* 2h, 23* 4h & 27* 5h; :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 6 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Edison 2.0 49*, 53*, 57* KBS Tour 120 S;   :ping-small:  Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-X; Bag - Jones MyGolfSpy Edition! 

Shot Scope H4, MG600 Rangefinder

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

My dad was 85.

Very sorry for your loss kardboardkid........what was your fathers age?

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Sent from my SM-A102U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

:cobra-small:             F7+ w/Fujikura Pro XLR8 Graphite Shaft

Ben_Hogan_Golf_Equipment_Company.jpg.b9602c912623c841ad9ad52593c15dee.jpg                3-I  MPF H-Series3B2M graphite Shaft w/Winn Dri-Tac grip mid

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png            STi   Irons 5-SW   KURO KAGE  70IR Flex-R  Lamkin Grips

:cobra-small:             King F6 Hybrid Matrix Red Tie HQ4 Graphite Shaft

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png           Forged FGT  60* wedge KURO KAGE 70R SS cross Comfort grip

:odyssey-small:           O-Putter 1W

My dad was hospitalized in the summer for a month with sepsis and having a bunch of mini strokes. He needs open heart surgery to replace a leaky valve that was damaged from the infection. That day is now coming after a second opinion and will be February 10th. I am very scared as he is 81 and not in the best of health, but I have faith in the Mayo Clinic that they will get the job done and buy him more years on his life. His breathing is starting to get bad again so, to me, it feels like the clock is ticking. 

Follow my journey to enjoying golf and going low

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS :Fuji:Ventus Black 6x 44.5" 

3wHL: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 75x  Tensei AV Blue w/ xlink

7w: :callaway-small:Apex UW 21* MMT 80S

DI: Caley 01X 18* with KBS PGH Stiff plus 95g

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore 

Putter: L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 69*/35" in blue 

Ball:  TBD

Shot Tracking: :ShotScope:

Bag: Vessel VLX 2.0

Grip: Lamkin Sonar +  Midsize 

My Reviews:

Caley 01X Driving Iron Review 2023

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 120 in the MGS Speed Challenge (updated 3/15/23)

:1332069271_TommyArmour:TAIII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter )

:cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  2019 Unofficial Review

Been getting the run around trying to get a new phone activated.  It was a Christmas gift because my old phone, a galaxy s3, has chunks of the badly cracked screen missing behind the packing tape screen protector, the gps doesn't work, it locks up occasionally and turns off often.  But I got my money out of it!  

Anyway, the new one was bought at Best Buy and they say to come back to activate it.  So I make an appt to activate it and they look up the account and say they can't activate it Verizon has to because it is a business acct. 

OK, so I call the most convenient Verizon location and they say they can't help because they don't have any sim cards?!?!?!  I should call a corporate Verizon store rather than their franchise type store.  I call the store they referenced and it turns out they closed in December!  I call the franchise place back and they say to order a sim card online and then when it comes in to bring it to them and they can activate it.  Great!!  So I go on line to order a sim card and enter a bunch of info only to get this message...

20210119_104008.jpg.d19e884e1c5f661d12b9f1cffc911ed2.jpg

headbang.gif.4c8f70452269dbe321c2aacf07d9939e.gif

Modern Bag:  :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex;  Snake Eyes 18* 2h, 23* 4h & 27* 5h; :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 6 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Edison 2.0 49*, 53*, 57* KBS Tour 120 S;   :ping-small:  Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-X; Bag - Jones MyGolfSpy Edition! 

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

Been getting the run around trying to get a new phone activated.  It was a Christmas gift because my old phone, a galaxy s3, has chunks of the badly cracked screen missing behind the packing tape screen protector, the gps doesn't work, it locks up occasionally and turns off often.  But I got my money out of it!  
Anyway, the new one was bought at Best Buy and they say to come back to activate it.  So I make an appt to activate it and they look up the account and say they can't activate it Verizon has to because it is a business acct. 
OK, so I call the most convenient Verizon location and they say they can't help because they don't have any sim cards?!?!?!  I should call a corporate Verizon store rather than their franchise type store.  I call the store they referenced and it turns out they closed in December!  I call the franchise place back and they say to order a sim card online and then when it comes in to bring it to them and they can activate it.  Great!!  So I go on line to order a sim card and enter a bunch of info only to get this message...
20210119_104008.jpg.d19e884e1c5f661d12b9f1cffc911ed2.jpg
headbang.gif.4c8f70452269dbe321c2aacf07d9939e.gif

Rick

Left Hand, 

Some more time off golf after getting yet more chunks of skin removed. A small piece off the front of my left shoulder, and a large chunk off my left lower back. Hopefully nothing to worry about, shoulder on is on the better end of the nasty spectrum and the larger one was precautionary as it was tricky to assess. Surgeon took a smaller piece than he originally planned, only 3 inches long rather than 4.

CAFF100E-31A8-442C-B227-D3CB970CB28E.jpeg.69feaf9f61b7128262cb3e62c1e91123.jpeg

He really knows how to sew, and the stitches are dissolving which makes it a bit easier. Frustrating timing as I felt like my game was beginning to improve.

:Sub70:  849 Pro Evenflow Riptide 6.0
:cobra-small: F8 3 & 5 Woods Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0

:titelist-small: TS2 7 Wood Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0
:mizuno-small:  MP18 MMC - Project X LZ 5.5
:cleveland-small: Zipcore Wedges 50,54,58 - Project X LZ 5.5
MLA Tour Mallet 33"
:srixon-small:  Z Star
:ping-small: Pioneer bag
:Clicgear: buggy

16 hours ago, Peaksy68 said:

Some more time off golf after getting yet more chunks of skin removed. 

Skin cancer?    I go in on the 4th to get MOHS surgery to remove a spot on my ear. 

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

2 minutes ago, cnosil said:

Skin cancer?    I go in on the 4th to get MOHS surgery to remove a spot on my ear. 

Yes, big piece was precautionary as it’s hard to assess visually due to the birthmark it was on. Unfortunately I now qualify for the Melanoma Clinic as I’ve had 3 removed so far (thankfully all had no spread) 

I grew up in the wrong climate and era for my skin type, hoping my kids won’t have to deal with the same issues as they get older.

:Sub70:  849 Pro Evenflow Riptide 6.0
:cobra-small: F8 3 & 5 Woods Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0

:titelist-small: TS2 7 Wood Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0
:mizuno-small:  MP18 MMC - Project X LZ 5.5
:cleveland-small: Zipcore Wedges 50,54,58 - Project X LZ 5.5
MLA Tour Mallet 33"
:srixon-small:  Z Star
:ping-small: Pioneer bag
:Clicgear: buggy

14 hours ago, Peaksy68 said:

I grew up in the wrong climate and era for my skin type

Me too mate. Remember "slip, slop, slap" and then totally ignoring it? I do.

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

i’m here to vent. 
we’ve got an absolute nightmare neighbor. to keep things somewhat short, suffice it to say this guy should absolutely, 100% be in prison. thanks to what i can only assume is the best lawyer in the world and piles and piles of cash, he’s not. 
we’re in the process of selling our house and moving. he’s a big part of the reason we’re doing that. 
our house went on the market monday afternoon and yesterday we accepted an offer for $30K over the asking price. we were ecstatic to say the least. we didn’t even have to deal with an open house. 
this morning, my agent called me to tell me the offer was pulled. apparently the buyer has a friend who lives close by, and i guess when she called the friend to tell her the news, the friend informed her of my lovely neighbor and she pulled the offer. 
like the human embodiment of herpes, this guy is the gift that keeps on giving. 
end rant. 

Definitely feel your pain. We also have a neighbor from hell. We’ve thought about moving but we’re going to hang in there and ignore her best we can. Good luck with the sale and get great neighbors!

Rick

Left Hand, 

4 minutes ago, Rickp said:

Definitely feel your pain. We also have a neighbor from hell. We’ve thought about moving but we’re going to hang in there and ignore her best we can. Good luck with the sale and get great neighbors!

if this guy was just annoying id stay put just like you, rick. but he’s violent, and i can’t live where my wife doesn’t feel safe home alone. 

image.png.926c5dbfc594427870bc33c43f290630.pngSIM2 8º | KuroKage XD 70TX 

image.png.4f15ae5144722103242556b2db6d1033.pngSIM 3W 14º | Fujikura Atmos Black Tour Spec 9TX

image.png.bce9eebd9a20266703b359d88959bbcb.pngSIM2 5W 18º | Fujikura Ventus Black 10X
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo designU500 2i | Fujikura Ventus HB Black 10TX
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo design T100 4-PW | Dynamic Gold X7
Vokey Design Vector Logo | Free Download - (.SVG   .PNG) format - VTLogo.com SM6 52* SM8 56* SM8 60* | Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
SIK Golf Partners with GolfPlus to Host Entry Level Professional Events!  DW | BGT Stability Tour

if this guy was just annoying id stay put just like you, rick. but he’s violent, and i can’t live where my wife doesn’t feel safe home alone. 

She’s more than annoying but not as bad as you’re guy, good luck and get outta there.

Rick

Left Hand, 

On 1/14/2021 at 6:27 PM, dlow206 said:

I am not super in the know of HOA details but did they give you details on the leak? Assuming its a main. How long was it leaking? There has to be push back I would guess for that, how long did they wait for repairs? Just brainstorming on thought processes on a facility mind to toss over the fence.

25 minutes ago, Chip Strokes said:

i’m here to vent. 

we’ve got an absolute nightmare neighbor. to keep things somewhat short, suffice it to say this guy should absolutely, 100% be in prison. thanks to what i can only assume is the best lawyer in the world and piles and piles of cash, he’s not. 

we’re in the process of selling our house and moving. he’s a big part of the reason we’re doing that. 

our house went on the market monday afternoon and yesterday we accepted an offer for $30K over the asking price. we were ecstatic to say the least. we didn’t even have to deal with an open house. 

this morning, my agent called me to tell me the offer was pulled. apparently the buyer has a friend who lives close by, and i guess when she called the friend to tell her the news, the friend informed her of my lovely neighbor and she pulled the offer. 

like the human embodiment of herpes, this guy is the gift that keeps on giving. 

end rant. 

Not gonna lie I want to know why he should be in prison. Hope someone else comes through....That doesnt know anyone....Real hermit type

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

1 hour ago, Lacassem said:

Not gonna lie I want to know why he should be in prison. Hope someone else comes through....That doesnt know anyone....Real hermit type

the stuff i know from before we moved in 2 years ago:

he’s on probation for drug offenses from years ago, pretty severely beat his daughter in broad daylight on his front lawn, repeated physical abuse of his wife, property damage to several neighbors’ houses and cars, got in a huge fist fight with another guy on the block, harassed and repeatedly taunted another family on the block until they decided to pack up and move...

since we moved in: 

pissed on a neighbor’s house, used his truck to hit and push a car that was parked in his preferred parking spot, repeated explosive verbal and physical fights from inside their house that you can clearly hear from across the street, verbally berated someone i had working on my house for parking in front of his, verbally berated me for parking too close to his driveway then challenged me to a schoolyard fight. 

i understand not everything on this list is exactly illegal, but when you examine the body of work, this dude needs to go. 

and if it weren’t for the fact that my wife is home alone with our son most days, i just might have taken him up on that fight offer. but i’ve painstakingly chosen the higher road time and again because i’m not getting myself jammed up for someone like that. i know where i’d take that fight and i’m not willing to handle the consequences for that. 

image.png.926c5dbfc594427870bc33c43f290630.pngSIM2 8º | KuroKage XD 70TX 

image.png.4f15ae5144722103242556b2db6d1033.pngSIM 3W 14º | Fujikura Atmos Black Tour Spec 9TX

image.png.bce9eebd9a20266703b359d88959bbcb.pngSIM2 5W 18º | Fujikura Ventus Black 10X
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo designU500 2i | Fujikura Ventus HB Black 10TX
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo design T100 4-PW | Dynamic Gold X7
Vokey Design Vector Logo | Free Download - (.SVG   .PNG) format - VTLogo.com SM6 52* SM8 56* SM8 60* | Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
SIK Golf Partners with GolfPlus to Host Entry Level Professional Events!  DW | BGT Stability Tour

6 minutes ago, Chip Strokes said:

the stuff i know from before we moved in 2 years ago:

he’s on probation for drug offenses from years ago, pretty severely beat his daughter in broad daylight on his front lawn, repeated physical abuse of his wife, property damage to several neighbors’ houses and cars, got in a huge fist fight with another guy on the block, harassed and repeatedly taunted another family on the block until they decided to pack up and move...

since we moved in: 

pissed on a neighbor’s house, used his truck to hit and push a car that was parked in his preferred parking spot, repeated explosive verbal and physical fights from inside their house that you can clearly hear from across the street, verbally berated someone i had working on my house for parking in front of his, verbally berated me for parking too close to his driveway then challenged me to a schoolyard fight. 

i understand not everything on this list is exactly illegal, but when you examine the body of work, this dude needs to go. 

and if it weren’t for the fact that my wife is home alone with our son most days, i just might have taken him up on that fight offer. but i’ve painstakingly chosen the higher road time and again because i’m not getting myself jammed up for someone like that. i know where i’d take that fight and i’m not willing to handle the consequences for that. 

Yea that's a long list, abuse is enough for long term IMO. Yea younger days that's a curbside brawl before kiddos, not worth risking something for that nonsense

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

1 hour ago, Rickp said:

We joke that it's a family curse - lousy neighbors.  OMG, do I have stories to share on this topic; mine and my parents.  Suffice to say I am no longer amazed how inconsiderate some people are of others around them. Now we have had some great ones too but it only takes one to wipe out that record.

We've simply come to the conclusion that our next home will be in a very structured and strictly managed HOA (i.e. Del Webb type) community.  Nope, it is no guarantee. But from everything I've researched, and those I've spoke with who live in the communities we're considering, it's as close as we can get.  As soon as a junker goes up on jacks, or a scourge of the earth blue plastic tarp adorns it, a call to the HOA and it will be taken care of in short order.  What's crazy is that a part of me dislikes the rigid/structured option... but ya gotta pick your poison.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

3 minutes ago, fixyurdivot said:

We joke that it's a family curse - lousy neighbors.  OMG, do I have stories to share on this topic; mine and my parents.  Suffice to say I am no longer amazed how inconsiderate some people are of others around them. Now we have had some great ones too but it only takes one to wipe out that record.

We've simply come to the conclusion that our next home will be in a very structured and strictly managed HOA (i.e. Del Webb type) community.  Nope, it is no guarantee. But from everything I've researched, and those I've spoke with who live in the communities we're considering, it's as close as we can get.  As soon as a junker goes up on jacks, or a scourge of the earth blue plastic tarp adorns it, a call to the HOA and it will be taken care of in short order.  What's crazy is that a part of me dislikes the rigid/structured option... but ya gotta pick your poison.

It is tough, I have 2 hoarder, just A MESS houses. 1 super nice the others not so much but its the yard that kills me. Try to keep ours as neat and tidy as possible with projects going on around the house but these people just DGAF, I will have to take a picture of the back yard of 1 of them its atrocious. The HOA or atleast a nice community is looking better and better to us for the reason you said, pick up the phone call it a day.

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

2 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

It is tough, I have 2 hoarder, just A MESS houses. 1 super nice the others not so much but its the yard that kills me. Try to keep ours as neat and tidy as possible with projects going on around the house but these people just DGAF, I will have to take a picture of the back yard of 1 of them its atrocious. The HOA or atleast a nice community is looking better and better to us for the reason you said, pick up the phone call it a day.

Yup.  What most find out is that smaller venue HOA's, particularly as the development ages, and that are solely managed by homeowners, struggle to maintain policies.  If it gets to the point of legal action, they tend to lose teeth simply because no one wants to spend that much time and $$ pursuing the issue.  The neighbors down the street don't look into your neighbors backyard.  The Del Webb and Robson type communities have hired property management/staff and decades of experience keeping the covenants and bylaws maintained.  At this point in our lives, my sanity is worth the cost.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

A different kind of SIM.....The Verizon Wireless comedy parade continues this morning.  After slogging through the previous challenges, earlier this week we were able to find a Verizon Wireless contact that arranged for a sim card to be delivered to us.  They needed the phone model and imei # to get the correct set up.  The sim card arrived today and I tried to put it into the phone.  

But they sent the wrong size sim card....the phone needs a nano sim and they sent a regular sim size.   😂  They are going to try again!