TESTERS WANTED! ×

Got Problems?

ole gray

14 hours ago, russtopherb said:

A friend just lost both of her parents within days of each other. I am at a complete loss for words right now. Just devastating. 

I wouldn't be able to comprehend that.

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

34 minutes ago, MattF said:

I wouldn't be able to comprehend that.

I still can't. Both parents were sick with COVID, her mother collapsed and was hospitalized for a week before she passed. Within hours of her loss, her father's breathing became very difficult so he was rushed to the hospital and placed on a vent. He passed three days after his wife. I have to think that the sudden loss of his wife may have played a part in his rapid decline. We're all worried sick for our friend who understandably has not taken this well. 

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

I still can't. Both parents were sick with COVID, her mother collapsed and was hospitalized for a week before she passed. Within hours of her loss, her father's breathing became very difficult so he was rushed to the hospital and placed on a vent. He passed three days after his wife. I have to think that the sudden loss of his wife may have played a part in his rapid decline. We're all worried sick for our friend who understandably has not taken this well. 

Losing a family member is hard; can’t imagine losing both parents that close together. Underlying conditions or not, whether the death rate is .01% or 10% COVID is a terrible illness since it seems to impact everyone differently. I lost my mother to COVID a couple of weeks ago and she had few traditional symptoms. All I
can suggest is that you let you friend know that you are there to support her.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

I am trying to get longer and it is not working 🤔

WITB:

Driver:  Taylormade  SLDR Fujikura XLR8 61 S RH.   

3 Wood: TaylorMade RBZ 3W

Hybrid: Ping G400 3 Hyb 19 degree S

Irons: Titleist 710 AP1 5-PW Aerotek Steelfiber i110 cw S RH standard lie 

Wedges: 50 Callaway MD 4, 54 Vokey SM5, 58 Callaway Forged

Putters: Ping Grayhawk Putter

18 hours ago, cnosil said:

My mind goes in so many different directions with this statement. emoji2957.png

You're not the only one...my first though was tie a brick to the end. 🤣

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

22 hours ago, cnosil said:

My mind goes in so many different directions with this statement. emoji2957.png

If you google it mostly "how to grow hair" pops up....but to much left to the imagination here 🤣

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

were on 4 acres, backed on to green space. it’s pretty rural haha. we’re 10 minutes from the center of Newtown

Nice area!!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

10 minutes ago, juspoole said:

Did a follow up MRI yesterday after a basketball injury I had a few weeks back.  X Rays were negative and after a couple days of rest ice and compression, it seemed like swelling was going down.  My heel was still off so set up appt.  Turns out I tore  my Achilles and will need surgery.  Recovery is long, but hoping to be able to get back to the course around June/July.  Maybe that is too optimistic - just not sure at this point.  Seeing surgeon tomorrow for more info.  

Those aren't injuries to mess around with, for sure. Good luck for a complete recovery, and getting back on the course sooner rather than later.

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

Six years ago almost to the day we bought a new TV for the living room and set it up in time to watch the Super Bowl... looks like we might be doing the same thing again this year as the LED light error code I’m getting is suggesting a hardware issue.  The fix it to “leave it unplugged for 6 hours and try again.”  

...Not exactly what I was expecting to be doing today! 

I’d bring my old plasma up from downstairs since we use this room more... but its my old plasma... and if you know when they stopped making plasma’s you know that’s likely to fail on me any day now too! Haha

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

54 minutes ago, B.Boston said:

Six years ago almost to the day we bought a new TV for the living room and set it up in time to watch the Super Bowl... looks like we might be doing the same thing again this year as the LED light error code I’m getting is suggesting a hardware issue.  The fix it to “leave it unplugged for 6 hours and try again.”  

I’d bring my old plasma up from downstairs since we use this room more... but its my old plasma... and if you know when they stopped making plasma’s you know that’s likely to fail on me any day now too! Haha

Leave the kiddos at home can watch with us !

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

1 hour ago, B.Boston said:

It sucks that it happened on Super Bowl Sunday, at least new TVs are cheaper now than they were six years ago.

We just went out last night and bought a new washer and dryer, my old washer is going out and the last time I fixed it is causing the problem I have now. We bought a dryer about two years ago and will be giving it to my mother-in-law since hers is old. My wife wanted a matching set of front loaders and I just decided to make her happy. 20210206_171927-01.jpeg.e6aa6143a3190b94d272e2f341c212dc.jpeg

Washer is being delivered in two weeks, but the wait time for the dryer is two months. 😱 At least the washer is the one that needs replacing and our old dryer still works. 

1 minute ago, sirchunksalot said:

Washer is being delivered in two weeks, but the wait time for the dryer is two months. 😱 At least the washer is the one that needs replacing and our old dryer still works. 

nice set! happy wife happy life. 

the wait time on appliances is insane right now. my parents were quoted a 4 month lead time on new kitchen appliances for their house in florida. 

image.png.926c5dbfc594427870bc33c43f290630.pngSIM2 8º | KuroKage XD 70TX 

image.png.4f15ae5144722103242556b2db6d1033.pngSIM 3W 14º | Fujikura Atmos Black Tour Spec 9TX

image.png.bce9eebd9a20266703b359d88959bbcb.pngSIM2 5W 18º | Fujikura Ventus Black 10X
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo designU500 2i | Fujikura Ventus HB Black 10TX
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo design T100 4-PW | Dynamic Gold X7
Vokey Design Vector Logo | Free Download - (.SVG   .PNG) format - VTLogo.com SM6 52* SM8 56* SM8 60* | Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
SIK Golf Partners with GolfPlus to Host Entry Level Professional Events!  DW | BGT Stability Tour

9 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

It sucks that it happened on Super Bowl Sunday, at least new TVs are cheaper now than they were six years ago.

We just went out last night and bought a new washer and dryer, my old washer is going out and the last time I fixed it is causing the problem I have now. We bought a dryer about two years ago and will be giving it to my mother-in-law since hers is old. My wife wanted a matching set of front loaders and I just decided to make her happy. 20210206_171927-01.jpeg.e6aa6143a3190b94d272e2f341c212dc.jpeg

We recently purchased a new washer too! Samsung just like that one. Didn’t do the dryer yet. Ours is still going strong. 🤞🏻

yeah I laugh looking at TV prices now and the picture quality you get.  I can get a 4k 50 inch smart TV for the price of the 32 inch 720p lcd that’s in our bedroom. 

might try to bump this 43 inch to a 50 inch. Can’t go much bigger than that top to bottom for the space. 

When my plasma downstairs dies I’ll go from a 50 to a 65 and probably spend half the money. Unless OLED matures some more in the next few years. I love that TV though. It was my first “real” job paycheck purchase lol

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

3 hours ago, B.Boston said:

... For us older Americans it is mind boggling how fast technology moves and makes products obsolete in just a few years. I think I bought my TV about 6 years ago but moving to Phoenix I had to buy another. Picked up an 82" Samsung from Costco for 1/3rd what I paid for my older 75" Samsung. The big difference is the Smart capabilities as it easily connects to virtually anything I want to watch. Netflix, HBO Max and a myriad of other options right from the remote flawlessly. I am quite happy with the purchase until 2025 rolls around and I find I can't connect to anything without Z-7G-Pixie Dust connectivity. 🤪 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

14 minutes ago, chisag said:

... For us older Americans it is mind boggling how fast technology moves and makes products obsolete in just a few years. I think I bought my TV about 6 years ago but moving to Phoenix I had to buy another. Picked up an 82" Samsung from Costco for 1/3rd what I paid for my older 75" Samsung. The big difference is the Smart capabilities as it easily connects to virtually anything I want to watch. Netflix, HBO Max and a myriad of other options right from the remote flawlessly. I am quite happy with the purchase until 2025 rolls around and I find I can't connect to anything without Z-7G-Pixie Dust connectivity. 🤪 

So true. I would still largely prefer than TV manufactures focus on the display tech versus the smart features. But they’ve gotten a lot better about leveraging the best software and including powerful enough processors, which was not the case on the first ones.

in my mind it’s easier for me to swap out to the newer Amazon fire stick every couple years for increased performance than buying a new TV. 

Crisis averted!!!

My brother had a Toshiba Fire TV edition 43 inch that he had used for a short period of time before getting a larger one.  He gave us a great deal on it... maybe since I just gave him his new PXG driver yesterday... and my boys are currently enjoying Paw Patrol on it!

12 minutes ago, B.Boston said:

Crisis averted!!!

My brother had a Toshiba Fire TV edition 43 inch that he had used for a short period of time before getting a larger one.  He gave us a great deal on it... maybe since I just gave him his new PXG driver yesterday... and my boys are currently enjoying Paw Patrol on it!

Ah yes I hear the shouted around my house at random recently, "PAW PATROL". Really livens up the day, or car ride, or serves as a nice morning alarm.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

Ah yes I hear the shouted around my house at random recently, "PAW PATROL". Really livens up the day, or car ride, or serves as a nice morning alarm.

It’s even better when we’re trying to get the little one down for a nap down the hall and her brothers start singing and jumping

3 minutes ago, B.Boston said:

It’s even better when we’re trying to get the little one down for a nap down the hall and her brothers start singing and jumping emoji2357.png

Oh yes our youngest hates that, we make our son head downstairs for nap time. Don't want to miss out on that fun.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

8 hours ago, B.Boston said:

This won't make you feel better but;  we bought a Samsung 75" that didn't turn on from day 1. Samsung's repair took 30 days for the service guy to open it up and tell us the connector wasn't inserted correctly🤬. Two days later the top 1/3 of the screen is darker than the bottom 2/3's 🤬🤬. Service guy is coming out end of next week (we hope). Meanwhile our 12 year old 40" LED just keeps on 'ticking'.  There are days I just hate technology (and I use to be in the electronic components business)  

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

This won't make you feel better but;  we bought a Samsung 75" that didn't turn on from day 1. Samsung's repair took 30 days for the service guy to open it up and tell us the connector wasn't inserted correctly. Two days later the top 1/3 of the screen is darker than the bottom 2/3's . Service guy is coming out end of next week (we hope). Meanwhile our 12 year old 40" LED just keeps on 'ticking'.  There are days I just hate technology (and I use to be in the electronic components business)  

That’s awful! [mention]Lacassem [/mention] has a part of his Samsung that is dim too. I’m sure he would like to know what your outcome is there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Switched TV/Internet providers today. What should have been couple hours “tops” turned into 5 hours. Bad connections, new modem security issues, bad cable boxes and on and on.
Mostly everything up and running. Need to replace some equipment tomorrow, I can do the install and setup.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

7 hours ago, sirchunksalot said:

A new washer and dryer? Talk about sticker shock!! We had to buy both for our Ohio Condo last August and a new washer for our Florida Condo this past December $$$$$$$$$

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

2 minutes ago, B.Boston said:

That’s awful! [mention]Lacassem [/mention] has a part of his Samsung that is dim too. I’m sure he would like to know what your outcome is there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Tech on the phone said "oh yeah it probably needs a new panel" WTH. 

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

3 minutes ago, tony@CIC said:

Yea we have had ours for about 2 years and the right half is dark. I have gotten used to it and will honestly just buy new when it’s toast. It’s not worth it to me to have someone come out for $200 to tell me it’s $400 to repair, I’ll buy a new one for $800 and call it a day

Don’t mind my daughter she dressed herself today

4274350C-D72B-4FFB-80C8-2F92DB9A92EF.jpeg

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

6 minutes ago, tony@CIC said:

That’s the biggest problem with tech now. It’s cheaper/preferred to replace than to actually service stuff like that.  

Be careful my friends, they are out there to scam you.

image.png.6f4dfd49d51128971d5dd29adfba354a.png

https://www.fox2detroit.com/news/woody-woodriffe-fell-victim-to-windows-defense-scam-he-doesnt-want-it-to-happen-to-us

image.png.e2d4b7fb0538feab2bbc524d396ee430.png

Both emails came in minutes apart.

My Reviews:

2023 Official review - Rapsodo MLM2Pro!

2022 Official Review - Edel SMS Wedges

2021 Official Review - Tommy Armour Impact 3 Putter

2020 Official Member Review - BagBoy Chiller Cart Bag

Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Honma TR21 4 Wood - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Driver - :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5  Wood - :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60  and TW GS 5 Wood Vixard FD 55  768205649_Screenshot2023-06-0213_28_25.png.53900da2fbc8d481e66d2a00ab6ac775.png 301 Combo 301CB and 301MB    231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png.6bd9ee8247ca1cc0415f39bf5fdfe313.png. SMS 48*, 56*, 60*   Putter: Lucky golf putter. Ball:  ::titelist-small:  ProV1, ::Arccos:: Smart Sensors. Shoes: a couple ::footjoy-small:: A couple of :nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.::SuperSpeed:: Started at 79mph, finished 1st stage at 91mph

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg

On 2/7/2021 at 3:14 PM, tony@CIC said:

This won't make you feel better but;  we bought a Samsung 75" that didn't turn on from day 1. Samsung's repair took 30 days for the service guy to open it up and tell us the connector wasn't inserted correctly🤬. Two days later the top 1/3 of the screen is darker than the bottom 2/3's 🤬🤬. Service guy is coming out end of next week (we hope). Meanwhile our 12 year old 40" LED just keeps on 'ticking'.  There are days I just hate technology (and I use to be in the electronic components business)  

Anyone else thinking that products produced during the pandemic are more likely than not going to have quality issues?  I mean when you think about the disruption all throughout the component supply chains and the company workforces... 😬.  

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)