Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Got Problems?

ole gray

12 hours ago, tommc23 said:

I get COVID tested weekly at my fire department it sucks. Had to get a mass removed from my 14 week old puppy and send it to see if it is cancer or not. Really hoping it isn’t the worst part is the cone of death on a puppy is dented all over

Ah man hope its nothing, really hope you dont have to go through anything again.

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

10 hours ago, MattF said:

That blows mate. I hope you're all OK and your Dad comes back with a Neg.

Hope the test comes back benign.

Me too Matt me too

10 hours ago, Lacassem said:

Ah man hope its nothing, really hope you dont have to go through anything again.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

You be bloody careful @Kenny B!

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

18 hours ago, Kenny B said:

Well, the good news is that the temps warmed up on Thursday from the teens at night and 20's during the day to above freezing.  The bad news is that the snow on my roof started melting, then froze in the gutters at night.  Not a problem for the gutters on my house, but I have an uninsulated addition behind the 3rd bay of my garage with corrugated aluminum roofing and a tiny gutter.  

IMG_5702.jpeg.82c279be918a3c93e6778b14094c0969.jpeg

This area was a covered patio that the previous owner framed in with windows and doors as a work space.  I've been using it as my hitting bay!!

The gutter formed an ice dam and as the temperature warned up, water started pouring down the inside of the walls; all pressure-treated lumber.  My hitting bay was flooded.  So, Friday afternoon and Saturday morning my wife and I were breaking up the ice dam so the melting snow had a place to go instead of inside.  With the temps in the 50's and wind blowing 20-25 mph, all the snow should be gone in a day or two.

My wife reminded me of @BIG STU many times!!  "Yes dear"! 

IMG_5701.jpeg.8ba923e90698380fd758f734dfe21ba9.jpeg

So, now my wife says that we need to tear this down and build a weatherproof, insulated hitting bay/exercise room... maybe even a launch monitor!?!

Man on a ladder = trouble. Be careful 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

2 hours ago, MattF said:

You be bloody careful @Kenny B!

1 hour ago, tony@CIC said:

That's what my wife said... constantly.  She had a meeting at 2pm but wouldn't leave until I was off the ladder.  Made me "hurry".  😬  But we got it done in time.

Now to see what it takes to make this temporary room a permanent room with flooring, roofing, lighting, insulation, launch monitor.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

3 hours ago, Kenny B said:

Now to see what it takes to make this temporary room a permanent room with flooring, roofing, lighting, insulation, launch monitor.

💵 lots and lots of 💵

In the bag:
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Bag: 

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

• 2 weeks later...

I’m not allowed on a ladder!!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

That's what my wife said... constantly.  She had a meeting at 2pm but wouldn't leave until I was off the ladder.  Made me "hurry".    But we got it done in time.

Had a brutal ice damn 2011 between fireplace and picture window. Repair cost thousands , insurance picked up 100% couldn’t believe no battle. Had to replace all Sheetrock on 1 wall & insulation. No mold
Good luck, and forget the ladder

Rick

Left Hand, 

Missed a bullet today. I got a warning message that my left brake light wasn't working. Car is a 5 year old Mercedes SUV with 110,000 miles and I have a bunch of LEDs on the tailgate. I'm thinking $$$$$$. Turns out the brake light was a  'regular' bulb , turn signals, etc are LED's. A quick trip to the auto store and it took me 2 min to place. PHEW   

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

I finally got accepted through Ohio Unemployment for the additional 11 weeks of benefits. I received 3 payments and then got a message  that I was denied because I'm unavailable for work.  Ummm.... I'm laid off! How is that determined to be unavailable for work? 

I have to repay the money. I can appeal the decision on line, so they say. There is no where on the unemployment site to do this, that I can find. You can't call because they are "not taking calls at this time, because of high call numbers, currently.... try another time"...lol.

I can appeal by mail or by fax (who does that anymore). Well, how do you do that without a form to fill out? There is no form to copy on the site. 

This whole thing is a giant mess. The only recourse I seem to have is to pay back the money by check... which I have already used for mortgage, food and utilities.

I guess they won't be happy until all of us are homeless and destitute. Great job Ohio/America!

Sorry for the rant.... I'm just about at the end of my rope with everything I have to deal with right now.... I don't need this on top of it.

2 hours ago, silver & black said:

I finally got accepted through Ohio Unemployment for the additional 11 weeks of benefits. I received 3 payments and then got a message  that I was denied because I'm unavailable for work.  Ummm.... I'm laid off! How is that determined to be unavailable for work? 

I have to repay the money. I can appeal the decision on line, so they say. There is no where on the unemployment site to do this, that I can find. You can't call because they are "not taking calls at this time, because of high call numbers, currently.... try another time"...lol.

I can appeal by mail or by fax (who does that anymore). Well, how do you do that without a form to fill out? There is no form to copy on the site. 

This whole thing is a giant mess. The only recourse I seem to have is to pay back the money by check... which I have already used for mortgage, food and utilities.

I guess they won't be happy until all of us are homeless and destitute. Great job Ohio/America!

Sorry for the rant.... I'm just about at the end of my rope with everything I have to deal with right now.... I don't need this on top of it.

I wouldn't worry about.  Given how hosed up so much of "the system" is (even more than normal), I suspect you can claim hardship and they will sort it out later.  The very times we need state and federal government to step up, remove roadblocks, and make common sense decisions, they fall short.  Those chartered with solving the problems are the problem 🙄

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

Had some surgery on my neck yesterday.  All went well but the doctor said no golf (except putting) for about 3 weeks.   Gonna be a long 3 weeks with the warm weather starting.   

Good time to rest up and practice putting. In 3 weeks weather will be awesome and you’ll be draining everything

Rick

Left Hand, 

1 minute ago, Rickp said:

Good time to rest up and practice putting. In 3 weeks weather will be awesome and you’ll be draining everything emoji106.png

Yep;  it looks like i will miss the first week of my companies golf league.  Fortunately I finished the most wanted players irons testing Thursday and GI irons won't be started for about 3 weeks.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

58 minutes ago, cnosil said:

Had some surgery on my neck yesterday.  All went well but the doctor said no golf (except putting) for about 3 weeks.   Gonna be a long 3 weeks with the warm weather starting.   

Rest up hope the 3 weeks fly

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

1 hour ago, cnosil said:

Take care of yourself and hopefully you'll be back out there in no time. 

6 hours ago, cnosil said:

Hoping for your speedy and problem free recovery. 

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

9 hours ago, cnosil said:

Take a break; rest up.  You will be tearing up the course when you return!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Just watched Bluey with the kids and decided that I am a bobo head for worrying about my golf. But I still can't stop snap hooking every 2nd drive!!

Taylomde 300 mini

Cleveland halo 3 & 5 woods

Ping i210 4 to G

Ping glide 3 54 & 60

Odyssey 2 ball putter.

My Win 10 laptop is a boat anchor after doing a WIndows update.  I hate letting the updates happen it seems they cause more problems than its worth.  I am back using my un-updated Win 7 laptop which never seems to have any issues other than being a little slower.

Modern Bag:  :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex;  Snake Eyes 18* 2h, 23* 4h & 27* 5h; :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 6 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Edison 2.0 49*, 53*, 57* KBS Tour 120 S;   :ping-small:  Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-X; Bag - Jones MyGolfSpy Edition! 

Shot Scope H4, MG600 Rangefinder

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

My mother in law is driving me crazy. Undercutting me at the last second for everything lately. If I say up, she says down. The worst part is I don’t even think she knows she’s doing it

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 Plus 9deg Kai' li Red

:taylormade-small:Stealth 2 13deg Aldilla Rogue Silver

:taylormade-small:Stealth 2 15deg Aldilla Rogue Silver

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 4-PW Nippon Modus 120s

:vokey-small: SM8 54 and 58deg Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex

:titleist-small: Scotty Cameron Newport 2

Titleist ProV1

:ping-small: Hoofer Stand Bag

Stewart Q Follow Electric Caddie

:callaway-small: 300 PRO Rangefinder

Official Nippon Regio B+ Driver Shaft Review

Official Stewart Q Follow Review

16 hours ago, RollingGreens said:

My mother in law is driving me crazy. Undercutting me at the last second for everything lately. If I say up, she says down. The worst part is I don’t even think she knows she’s doing it

Gotta love’em where they’re at.  My father in law never cared for me that much, I was never good enough for his girl.  There’s a lot of things I could say about him but I will not do it, even after he’s passed.  I never walked a mile in his shoes and never will.

Besides, my son in law might be having the same thoughts about me!  Need to set a good example 😉

On 3/16/2021 at 6:18 AM, RollingGreens said:

Soap sock her...

In the bag:

Bag: 

Lost both of my parents within 2 years, ages 78 and 75. I am now 75......

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Waiting for a sonogram if my kidneys....seems they saw a lesion when they did act of my lungs. This can’t be good. Google said only 1 in 4 are benign.....

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

26 minutes ago, fozcycle said:

Waiting for a sonogram if my kidneys....seems they saw a lesion when they did act of my lungs. This can’t be good. Google said only 1 in 4 are benign.....

Thoughts and prayers you’re way 🙏

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

Gotta love’em where they’re at.  My father in law never cared for me that much, I was never good enough for his girl.  There’s a lot of things I could say about him but I will not do it, even after he’s passed.  I never walked a mile in his shoes and never will.
Besides, my son in law might be having the same thoughts about me!  Need to set a good example 

There’s a strange acceptance between fathers and their SIL.
I have 2 SIL and obviously was one myself.

Rick

Left Hand, 

1 hour ago, fozcycle said:

Prayers up foz!

Gameday
Vessel Sunday 2.0/ Ogio Silencer
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Dynapwr Carbon | Hzrdus Smoke Black
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w | Evenflow Riptide
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png FG Tour F5 Hybrid(20,23) | MCA Fubuki

Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Staff Model CB 5-PW |  DG 120
:titleist-small: Vokey SM7 (50, 54, 58) | DG 120
bettinardilogo2MGS.png.3b311f05930da73872d3b638ef39f51c.png Studio Stock 15
:titleist-small:-ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

Classic Bag
Jones Collegiate Clemson Stand Bag

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngEye 2 Laminate
:wilson_staff_small: 1973 Staff Dynapower 4-PW

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngAnser

:wilson_staff_small: DUO