TESTERS WANTED! ×

Got Problems?

ole gray

No joke, I bought a Sun Mountain 2.5+ stand bag this winter because I planned on walking during the summer when I’m up on Long Island. Now with the back thing I have going on, I’m thinking it might be wiser to get a push cart instead.
I think [mention=100208]Shapotomous[/mention] just thinks of us as impulsive ho’s, when what we’re really doing is just looking to explore every option.
Every. Single. Option.

Yes, join the #pushcartmafia! Changed my life when I got mine, you won’t regret getting one!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver:  :titelist-small: TSi3 Tester Check out the Review HERE

2-Iron- :Sub70: 699-U

5-Wood:  :Sub70: Pro (18*) 

Irons :  :ping-small: i210 4-PW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:  RTX-4 50* and 54* RTX-3 *58

Putter::1332069271_TommyArmour: Impact No. 3

Ball:  MAXFLI TOUR 

Tracked by: :Arccos:  

Bag: BagBoy ZTF Stand Bag (REVIEW HERE)

A few years ago my brother and I went to the Barrett Jackson Auction in Scottsdale - an absolute bucket list item for fellow car enthusiasts. I was amazed at the number of BMW's, Jaguars, Mercedes, and to a lesser extent Porsches, only about 10 years old, that were selling for what I thought were crazy low prices.  Like original MSRP's of $100K+ for less than $20K. I mean we're talking plush interiors, convertibles, and high performance.
We spoke to one of the staff about it and he said that the market was not particularly strong for them at that time,  But, even more a factor, is that the repair and maintenance costs were crazy high and frequently needed.  Like a spark plug change for $1200 on a V12 or a headlamp assembly for $600 .
I know understand why when visiting places like Las Vegas one routinely sees exotic cars zipping around all over the place.  One can pick one of these up for a song and look like their a zillionaire.

Good for you! Mecum Kissimmee is on our list!

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

22 hours ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

Received the second dose of Moderna  on Wednesday afternoon at 4:00. All was well until Thursday afternoon around 3:00. Dam thing kicked my butt. No strength, chills, face was burning up, no taste. I thought I would just lay down for a while around 4:30 yesterday. I woke up at 7:00 this morning. I don't think I ever slept 14 hours straight.  Almost feel back to normal now. Appetite and taste are back, energy level is picking up. Just in time for some golf this weekend.

Dayuuum Tom, that sounds pretty wicked.  We were planning to get the J&J now that we're back home... but only days after getting on the call list, it's been suspended.  They do have Moderna, but I'm not so sure about the mRNA science.  We're now on that list but I have my hesitations 😕.  

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

23 hours ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

Received the second dose of Moderna  on Wednesday afternoon at 4:00. All was well until Thursday afternoon around 3:00. Dam thing kicked my butt. No strength, chills, face was burning up, no taste. I thought I would just lay down for a while around 4:30 yesterday. I woke up at 7:00 this morning. I don't think I ever slept 14 hours straight.  Almost feel back to normal now. Appetite and taste are back, energy level is picking up. Just in time for some golf this weekend.

Sorry to hear you had such a bad reaction. My wife and I got both Pfizer jabs. No reaction after the first other than sore arms. The second for me was a sore arm and fatigue for a day. My wife on the other hand was fatigued for about a week. We're thankful for the minimal reaction and would do it again since it's a better option than getting covid.

Edit: just read a news article that Moderna is planning an annual booster 😱 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Sorry you had such a bad reaction, my wife and I both had the Moderna vaccine and she felt “crummy” the next day but nothing that bad. I had no side effects at all.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

:callaway-small: XR Driver Matrix Ozik 8m3 Black Tie Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 3W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 5W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 4 Hybrid Graphite Designs Tour AD-HY 95 Shaft

PXG 0211 DC 5-PW Mitsubishi MMT 80 Shafts

:cleveland-small: RTX ZIPCORE 50*,54*,58* UST Mamiya Recoil 95 Shafts

:odyssey-small: Metal X Milled #7 with SuperStroke 2.0 grip

:Snell: MTB

Twitter: @timldotson
Instagram: timldotson
Facebook: TimDotson

17 hours ago, Grand Stranded said:

No joke, I bought a Sun Mountain 2.5+ stand bag this winter because I planned on walking during the summer when I’m up on Long Island. Now with the back thing I have going on, I’m thinking it might be wiser to get a push cart instead.

I think @Shapotomous just thinks of us as impulsive ho’s, when what we’re really doing is just looking to explore every option.

Every. Single. Option.

17 hours ago, Grand Stranded said:

That’s enough chit chat.  I’ve got to go order my 23* TS2 hybrid now!!! 😜

6 hours ago, Shapotomous said:

I like someone that leaves no stone unturned!!!

Did you notice I left @Golfspy_CG2 out....I want to stay on his good side so he lets me browse through his reject pile when he is able to wade through that mountain of brown boxes in his office!   🕵️‍♂️

Not quite sure how our club buying habits got into the Got Problems thread. I am not seeing any problem... 🤣

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 07/15/2022
Driver:callaway-small: Rogue St Max LS - Autoflex
Fairway Woods:callaway-small: Rogue Max St 3HL and 7 Wood
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip
Wedges:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54 and 58
Putter:  :ping-small: PLD Custom Kushin 4

9 minutes ago, dlow206 said:

Not quite sure how our club buying habits got into the Got Problems thread. I am not seeing any problem... 🤣

until the well runs dry for other essential items, then you could mention needing additional funding as a "problem" 🤔

Driver & Fairway: :titleist-small: Titleist TSR3 10 degree - :Fuji: Ventus TR Blue & :titleist-small: TSR3 15 - :projectx: Project X Hzrdus Smoke Black 

Hybrid: :callaway-small: Callaway Apex UW 19 - :projectx: Hzrdus Smoke Black

Irons: :titleist-small: Titleist T200 3G (4) & T150 - (5-G) - :projectx: Project X LZ 

Wedges: :vokey-small: Vokey SM8 54, and 58

Putter: :cameron-small: Cameron Phantom X 7

Ball: :titleist-small: Pro V1 & :maxfli: Maxfli Tour

7 minutes ago, rkj427 said:

until the well runs dry for other essential items, then you could mention needing additional funding as a "problem" 🤔

In all seriousness, I am pretty financially responsible, so any club buying is within my financial means. 

Updated 07/15/2022
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip

meant more as a joke to explain the recent purchase talk in the "Got Problems" area.....................

no offense meant in any way 👍

Driver & Fairway: :titleist-small: Titleist TSR3 10 degree - :Fuji: Ventus TR Blue & :titleist-small: TSR3 15 - :projectx: Project X Hzrdus Smoke Black 

Hybrid: :callaway-small: Callaway Apex UW 19 - :projectx: Hzrdus Smoke Black

Irons: :titleist-small: Titleist T200 3G (4) & T150 - (5-G) - :projectx: Project X LZ 

Wedges: :vokey-small: Vokey SM8 54, and 58

Putter: :cameron-small: Cameron Phantom X 7

Ball: :titleist-small: Pro V1 & :maxfli: Maxfli Tour

4 minutes ago, rkj427 said:

meant more as a joke to explain the recent purchase talk in the "Got Problems" area.....................

no offense meant in any way 👍

Hah, no offense taken. I do have a problem related to golf purchases, my wife is making me clean up the garage because its a mess, in a large part due to my golf purchases lol. 

Updated 07/15/2022

Sorry to hear you had such a bad reaction. My wife and I got both Pfizer jabs. No reaction after the first other than sore arms. The second for me was a sore arm and fatigue for a day. My wife on the other hand was fatigued for about a week. We're thankful for the minimal reaction and would do it again since it's a better option than getting covid.
Edit: just read a news article that Moderna is planning an annual booster  

Also read that. Probably will be a yearly thing for a while.

Reactions to second Moderna are varied.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

On 4/15/2021 at 10:18 AM, GolfSpy MPR said:

Bought a used car on Friday.

Check engine light came on yesterday.

Sigh.

Took the car to my mechanic. He replaced the spark plugs and coils--cylinder still misfiring. So this is a bigger problem.

I bought it from a dealer near Green Bay, which is 3.5 hours away. This is going to be a pain.

:titleist-small: TS3 9.5°, Tensei Blue
:755178188_TourEdge: CBX T3 15°, Project X HZRDUS Black
:callaway-small: Epic Super Hybrid 18°, Aerotech Steel Fiber FC HYB S
:755178188_TourEdge: C722 21°, Ventus Blue 8S
:touredgeexotics: CBX Iron-Wood 25°, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0
:Sub70: 639 CB, Aldila NV 95 Graphite, 6–PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 48°
:mizuno-small: T22 54° and 60°
:edel-golf-1: EAS 4.0, Garsen G-Pro grip
:taylormade-small: TP5x and Tour Response

Full WITB with pictures

3 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

Dayuuum Tom, that sounds pretty wicked.  We were planning to get the J&J now that we're back home... but only days after getting on the call list, it's been suspended.  They do have Moderna, but I'm not so sure about the mRNA science.  We're now on that list but I have my hesitations 😕.  

The science is nothing new multiple vaccines have been created through the science. I’ve been exposed to many many people with COVID since being vaccinated and I get tested weekly due to my job and always negative. I know multiple in my department who are the same and nothing.

22 minutes ago, tommc23 said:

The science is nothing new multiple vaccines have been created through the science. I’ve been exposed to many many people with COVID since being vaccinated and I get tested weekly due to my job and always negative. I know multiple in my department who are the same and nothing.

mRNA is awesome. I echo everything Tom says and as a FF myself, seeing this first hand, getting the shots is the way to go! 

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

42 minutes ago, GolfSpy MPR said:

Sigh.

Took the car to my mechanic. He replaced the spark plugs and coils--cylinder still misfiring. So this is a bigger problem.

I bought it from a dealer near Green Bay, which is 3.5 hours away. This is going to be a pain.

Sorry to hear about the car.    

My joke about about this would be that as a Bears fan; there is nothing good in Green Bay.  @chisagwould probably agree.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

So pretty much feeling back to normal after shot 2. Decided to mow the lawn so I can devote my Sunday to playing golf. Well 30 minutes in and the lawn mower decided it was time to retire. Mower overheated and shut down. I let it cool down for a half hour and it started.  Check the oil level then mowed for 10 min and shut down again. But the John Deer mower lasted 22 years. 

Looks like $4k to replace it.  Need a big one for 5 acres of mowing. Have an appointment on Monday with a dealer. 

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

17 minutes ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

So pretty much feeling back to normal after shot 2. Decided to mow the lawn so I can devote my Sunday to playing golf. Well 30 minutes in and the lawn mower decided it was time to retire. Mower overheated and shut down. I let it cool down for a half hour and it started.  Check the oil level then mowed for 10 min and shut down again. But the John Deer mower lasted 22 years. 

Looks like $4k to replace it.  Need a big one for 5 acres of mowing. Have an appointment on Monday with a dealer. 

Good luck in getting one.   Friend of mine had is mower die after 25 years and is on a wait list to get a new one.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

1 minute ago, cnosil said:

Good luck in getting one.   Friend of mine had is mower die after 25 years and is on a wait list to get a new one.  

There's plenty available here. They just closed at 12 and don’t open till Monday.  I put an online offer on one that is in stock that fits the requirements. 2020 left over.

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

2 hours ago, GolfSpy MPR said:

Sigh.

You might want to google the year and make of the car for misfire issues. You may find some answers there. best to know vs. getting the run around. 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

3 hours ago, cnosil said:

Sorry to hear about the car.    

My joke about about this would be that as a Bears fan; there is nothing good in Green Bay.  @chisagwould probably agree.  

As a Lions fan, I'm also anti-cheesehead.

:titleist-small: TS3 9.5°, Tensei Blue
:755178188_TourEdge: CBX T3 15°, Project X HZRDUS Black
:callaway-small: Epic Super Hybrid 18°, Aerotech Steel Fiber FC HYB S
:755178188_TourEdge: C722 21°, Ventus Blue 8S
:touredgeexotics: CBX Iron-Wood 25°, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0
:Sub70: 639 CB, Aldila NV 95 Graphite, 6–PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 48°
:mizuno-small: T22 54° and 60°
:edel-golf-1: EAS 4.0, Garsen G-Pro grip
:taylormade-small: TP5x and Tour Response

Full WITB with pictures

29 minutes ago, GolfSpy MPR said:

As a Lions fan, I'm also anti-cheesehead.

... Worst. Fans. Ever. You would think they could have some compassion with 2 HOF QBs in a row while the Bears continue to search for an elite QB starting 50 QBs in the same time frame. But no, they try and rub Bears fans noses in it every chance they get. Being a bigger man, I enjoy watching great QBs and don't hold the fans against Favre and Rodgers. That said, there are more than a few Bears fans still living in 1985 and bring them up every chance they get ... sigh. And I feel for Lions fans as I am not sure I have ever seen a team snatch so many loses from the jaws of victory. 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

... Worst. Fans. Ever. You would think they could have some compassion with 2 HOF QBs in a row while the Bears continue to search for an elite QB starting 50 QBs in the same time frame. But no, they try and rub Bears fans noses in it every chance they get. Being a bigger man, I enjoy watching great QBs and don't hold the fans against Favre and Rodgers. That said, there are more than a few Bears fans still living in 1985 and bring them up every chance they get ... sigh. And I feel for Lions fans as I am not sure I have ever seen a team snatch so many loses from the jaws of victory. 

You now have Dalton

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WITB 2024

Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60g 6.5

M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Sim Ti 22* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Sim2 Rescue 22* Diamana Thump 100x

X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Z Star Diamond

10 hours ago, chisag said:

Since you mentioned worst fans 🤣

CE4150C3-CD4A-4234-8F60-AD0DCED483FC.jpeg

• Srixon Z-Star XV 

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

34 minutes ago, bens197 said:

Hey don't lump is together, Edelman provided some great moments and an easy guy to root for given how hard he worked but no where near a HOF career.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

50 minutes ago, bens197 said:

This has been a huge discussion on the sports talk radio around here. It’s definitely arguable both ways. Strictly based on playoff stats he should Be in. You can’t be mentioned in Jerry Rices realm in playoffs and not get in.....

as for the quarterback conversation and lions.....I am crossing my fingers this isn’t the future for the patriots 

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

Since you mentioned worst fans

CE4150C3-CD4A-4234-8F60-AD0DCED483FC.jpeg.369d37b86f67a1604bd30ae492612d4d.jpeg

I had this conversation already... I love what Edelman did for the team, but I’ll take Troy Brown 10 times out of 10 over Jules. Would have love to see him play in today style offenses.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

24 minutes ago, ejgaudette said:

Hey don't lump is together, Edelman provided some great moments and an easy guy to root for given how hard he worked but no where near a HOF career.

8 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

This has been a huge discussion on the sports talk radio around here. It’s definitely arguable both ways. Strictly based on playoff stats he should Be in. You can’t be mentioned in Jerry Rices realm in playoffs and not get in.....

as for the quarterback conversation and lions.....I am crossing my fingers this isn’t the future for the patriots 

2 minutes ago, B.Boston said:

I had this conversation already... I love what Edelman did for the team, but I’ll take Troy Brown 10 times out of 10 over Jules. Would have love to see him play in today style offenses.

I was waiting for you guys 😊

In all honesty, I’d put you three on the pre-2002 side of things but the joke is still hilarious. 

• Srixon Z-Star XV 

1 hour ago, bens197 said:

Wait so he's crapping on people for being fans of the team for nearly 20 years? Which for people who are now in their early thirties, nearly their entire lives?

What a weak argument to make. Yes I know he's talking about being a bandwagon, but when your run ran nearly 20 years, that's a huge amount of time. I am so over talking heads and their stupid "hot takes".

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

4 minutes ago, russtopherb said:

Wait so he's crapping on people for being fans of the team for nearly 20 years? Which for people who are now in their early thirties, nearly their entire lives?

What a weak argument to make. Yes I know he's talking about being a bandwagon, but when your run ran nearly 20 years, that's a huge amount of time. I am so over talking heads and their stupid "hot takes".

He’s making a joke.  

• Srixon Z-Star XV