Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Got Problems?

ole gray

4 minutes ago, Getoffmylawn said:

This isn't a problem, just a gripe.  My old man was crazy handy and mechanically inclined, but this apple fell far from that tree...he didn't put much of an emphasis on passing that type of stuff on to me, and I was too much a punk kid who didn't pay attention.

Fast forward to all grown up Getoffmylawn, and I decided I was going to save some cash, rely on YouTube, and do a four wheel brake job on the family Mommy-missile...a Toyota Sienna.  Took my time and did a thorough job (I thought), but the next day my wife reported a pop/clank from the front when backing up.  Jacked it back up and couldn't find a problem, but not wanting to take chances on the primary family vehicle, I tucked my tail between my legs and took it to a shop.  

After balancing rides and who goes where being down one vehicle for a day, they found the problem....caliper bolts were too loose, not torqued down enough.  Talk about embarrassing...

I applaud the effort as that can be a fairly difficult task without the right tools.  Can’t get better at something until you try.  My feedback is don’t get discouraged and keep trying.  You can’t learn until you try.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

17 minutes ago, cnosil said:

I applaud the effort as that can be a fairly difficult task without the right tools.  Can’t get better at something until you try.  My feedback is don’t get discouraged and keep trying.  You can’t learn until you try.  

Yeah, I appreciate it, I'm not deterred and I'll be doing my truck when it's time without hesitation.  

Amazing what you can learn on YouTube these days.

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW: :titleist-small: TSR2 3w, 15,  :Fuji:Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff

Hybrids:  :callaway-small: Apex Pro 3H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

:taylormade-small: Stealth DHY 4H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS 5-6, SMS Pro 7-PW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Putter: :odyssey-small: Sri-Hot 5K Triple Wide, Stroke Lab shaft

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1

Click here for my HONMA TR20 Official Review!  :honma:

Click here for my Arccos Caddie Bundle Official Review!   :Arccos:

Click here for my Edel SMS & SMS Pro Irons Official Review:edel-golf-1:

1 hour ago, russtopherb said:

It was an external drive, her school had recommended leaving all project files on the external so as to not bog down the laptops. Everything she does is very heavy on CPU and the display card so having the files on the external and the software running on the main drive with the OS was their recommendation. Just terrible, terrible luck. Fingers crossed we get a good call from the lab this morning... her professors were all understanding and most had already seen her in-progress work, but it's still going to impact final grades no matter what if she can't turn anything in. 

I know how hard these kids work so we all hope it gets resolved quickly and positive.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

On 5/5/2021 at 7:53 PM, Kenny B said:

My dad passed away this morning. Yesterday morning he had a heart attack.  At the hospital the doc said he had congestive heart failure, fluid on lungs, low BP, low oxygen level, and kidneys failing.  It was somewhat unexpected, but he has had problems for several years that got worse during COVID.  He had a stroke in 2014 at age 83, but during COVID, his assisted living facility was shutdown and we couldn't visit.  He was basically shut up in his apartment for 9 months; body and mind deteriorated.  He fell on Christmas morning, cracked his pelvis and two bones in his neck; spent 3 months in rehab.  We moved him 300 miles to a care facility here in Richland WA on March 19 so he was close to us.  

At age 90 he has had a very full and happy life.  An Army veteran of the Korean War, dad went back to college and graduated from Oregon State University with a BS in Horticulture in 1962, three years before I graduated from H.S.  He worked in hazelnut research until he retired from the USDA in 1987 and raised cows on his farm.  He and my mom, who passed away in 2017, traveled around the west in their RV having fun with the many friends they had met over the years.  He was a great dad and a great person, and I enjoyed my time with him as his son.  

My thoughts, prayers, and support coming your way.  I know the feeling of loosing your dad.  Just happened last December for me.

:cobra-small:             F7+ w/Fujikura Pro XLR8 Graphite Shaft

Ben_Hogan_Golf_Equipment_Company.jpg.b9602c912623c841ad9ad52593c15dee.jpg                3-I  MPF H-Series3B2M graphite Shaft w/Winn Dri-Tac grip mid

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png            STi   Irons 5-SW   KURO KAGE  70IR Flex-R  Lamkin Grips

:cobra-small:             King F6 Hybrid Matrix Red Tie HQ4 Graphite Shaft

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png           Forged FGT  60* wedge KURO KAGE 70R SS cross Comfort grip

:odyssey-small:           O-Putter 1W

6 minutes ago, russtopherb said:

So good news... they can recover all the data. The bad news... it'll take 2 weeks to the tune of $2000. My daughter is checking in with all of her professors right now to see if they'll accept her work that late. I think in the end we're going to have to pony up, because that's 2 years of her life's work on that drive.

Wow, hope the professors have some understanding in this.

Good luck.

Rick

Left Hand, 

13 hours ago, cnosil said:

I'm great at taking things apart.  🙄

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

12 hours ago, kardboard.kid said:

My thoughts, prayers, and support coming your way.  I know the feeling of loosing your dad.  Just happened last December for me.

It's tough.  Sorry to hear about your loss too.  The hard part for me is that I'm an "only" so no siblings to talk with.  Most of my dad's friends have already passed.  There will be no service; just my wife and I putting his ashes on my grandmother's grave where we put my mom's ashes in 2017, and they can finally be together again.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

16 hours ago, Rickp said:

Wow, hope the professors have some understanding in this.

Good luck.

Thankfully, they all do. The professors and her classmates have all offered to share projects & files, presentations, etc. so she can try and re-build some things. Of course, since it's graphic design, there's a lot of personal work that is involved as far as subjects, styles, etc. We gave the go-ahead to the lab yesterday to start work, she forwarded their invoice & work order to all her profs just to document that she's not pulling their legs, fingers crossed they can get the data to us sooner rather than later.  

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

23 hours ago, russtopherb said:

Pulled into the garage yesterday and heard an unholy wailing coming from the house. I ran in to discover my daughter completely distraught - the hard drive containing all of her schoolwork had failed. She's in the middle of college finals. All of the design projects she's been working on were on that drive. I ended up rushing it up to Boston to a data recovery lab to see if they can pull her data off of it. If they can it will be costly, but she absolutely needs those files for her grades. Otherwise, 2 years worth of school work is gone. I don't even want to think about it. 

Had a hard drive crash - had about 5,000 family pics and lots of docs on it. Cost a couple of hundred to retrieve the data, now  I religiously back-up. Hope your daughter can recover all of her work. 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

35 minutes ago, russtopherb said:

Thankfully, they all do. The professors and her classmates have all offered to share projects & files, presentations, etc. so she can try and re-build some things. Of course, since it's graphic design, there's a lot of personal work that is involved as far as subjects, styles, etc. We gave the go-ahead to the lab yesterday to start work, she forwarded their invoice & work order to all her profs just to document that she's not pulling their legs, fingers crossed they can get the data to us sooner rather than later.  

I responded too quick - and see you've got the 'recovery' in progress. Guess I got away cheap at a couple of hundred, but that was a few years ago with a disc drive that came out of a tower computer. 

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

21 hours ago, Getoffmylawn said:

Yeah, I appreciate it, I'm not deterred and I'll be doing my truck when it's time without hesitation.  

Amazing what you can learn on YouTube these days.

You might want to look at getting a Haynes manual for both vehicles as well. They do a really good job of documenting exactly how to do pretty much everything on the vehicle.

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

7 hours ago, Kenny B said:

It's tough.  Sorry to hear about your loss too.  The hard part for me is that I'm an "only" so no siblings to talk with.  Most of my dad's friends have already passed.  There will be no service; just my wife and I putting his ashes on my grandmother's grave where we put my mom's ashes in 2017, and they can finally be together again.

I’m also an only and know where you’re coming from.  My mother passed in 2000 & dad in 2004 from cancer.  Thankfully our Kids are very supportive.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Sorry for your loss @Kenny B!

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

On 5/7/2021 at 11:26 AM, russtopherb said:

So good news... they can recover all the data. The bad news... it'll take 2 weeks to the tune of $2000. My daughter is checking in with all of her professors right now to see if they'll accept her work that late. I think in the end we're going to have to pony up, because that's 2 years of her life's work on that drive.

$2000? When I was on a cruise a few years back, the pictures on my wife's digital camera all of a sudden were gone and the memory card was corrupted. She was distraught because it had all of our son's baby pictures on it and not all of them were backed up. While on the cruise ship, i had to try downloading a few applications onto my laptop to try to recover the data on the card. Took a couple tries but got everything back with a data recovery application. 

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 07/15/2022
Driver:callaway-small: Rogue St Max LS - Autoflex
Fairway Woods:callaway-small: Rogue Max St 3HL and 7 Wood
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip
Wedges:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54 and 58
Putter:  :ping-small: PLD Custom Kushin 4

32 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

I want to thank all of my family here on the MGS Forums for the condolences and prayers on my dad's passing this last week.  I never thought that people, most that I don't really know personally, could be such a blessing to have around when things get tough.  I appreciate all of your kind words, and I know that we are all here for each other.  Thank you!

Really sorry for your loss @Kenny B

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 07/15/2022
Driver:callaway-small: Rogue St Max LS - Autoflex
Fairway Woods:callaway-small: Rogue Max St 3HL and 7 Wood
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip
Wedges:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54 and 58
Putter:  :ping-small: PLD Custom Kushin 4

Been working on an assignment for the past 6 weeks.  A proposal, rationale, and an outline all saying it was perfect.  Got some feedback this morning saying that I need to change up my entire delivery style... it’s due tomorrow.  Not one mention of it all term until today.  

come on man... 

On 5/9/2021 at 7:53 AM, russtopherb said:

Yep, $2000. 2TB of data and the platters were damaged when the read/write heads got pushed into them. So it has to get pulled apart in a clean room and the damaged sections need to be re-created. In the end, we saved a boatload of $$ due to her needing to live at home the past year+ instead of being in her dorm, so paying that to get 2 years of her life's work back is worth it to us.

After reading about your daughters experience i immediately texted my kid to make sure her college work was backed up.  She said they have all their work on google drive per her schools direction.  Which I suppose means its backed up in the google cloud as well as makes the assignments accessible to the professors.  I have a couple external hard drives, one as a backup to the other but admittedly I am not very good at keeping them up to date.  We have 1,000s of pics on the drives that haven't been accessed since i put them there.  I wonder if we'll ever look at them.  

Modern Bag:  :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex;  Snake Eyes 18* 2h, 23* 4h & 27* 5h; :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 6 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Edison 2.0 49*, 53*, 57* KBS Tour 120 S;   :ping-small:  Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-X; Bag - Jones MyGolfSpy Edition! 

Shot Scope H4, MG600 Rangefinder

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

3 minutes ago, Shapotomous said:

After reading about your daughters experience i immediately texted my kid to make sure her college work was backed up.  She said they have all their work on google drive per her schools direction.  Which I suppose means its backed up in the google cloud as well as makes the assignments accessible to the professors.  I have a couple external hard drives, one as a backup to the other but admittedly I am not very good at keeping them up to date.  We have 1,000s of pics on the drives that haven't been accessed since i put them there.  I wonder if we'll ever look at them.  

Smart thinking. My wife's students have all their work in Google Classroom (Drive) as well. Unfortunately in my daughter's case, we're talking huge Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign files that can't really be stored there or actively worked on in the cloud. Plus apparently when she was on campus, the external drive worked well because she could bring it to any lab and work on her files on one of the many giant Mac monitors they had. 

But the lesson is still the same - make sure your stuff is backed up!!! 

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

24 minutes ago, russtopherb said:

But the lesson is still the same - make sure your stuff is backed up!!! 

Thanks for the reminder - just backed up my drive  - it's been several months since the last back-up. 

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

6 hours ago, Shapotomous said:

Yea google drive is cool to use you can allow anyone to access it whether they have google or not.

Learning very quickly that I need to get back into some kind of regular activity. While I have lost weight during this quarantine, I have been very neglectful of working out and exercising. I felt like I was disappointing my fiance for not being super active up at our family camp after walking my first 18 hole round in nearly a year, carrying for the first time in 5 years with my new bag. I just felt like total dog poo with my legs, heck my calves still hurt a bit.

Just bummed me out because I feel like I bummed her out. Just gotta do more I guess.

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:titleist-small: TSR2, 10 degrees, A1 setting, Fujikara Speeder NX Blue 50-S

:taylormade-small: Stealth, 15 degrees, VA Composites Nemesys 70-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: E722, 19 degrees, Oban Devotion 80-S

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

:wilson-small: Staff Model TG 60*, Dynamic Gold 120 S300

SIK Golf Flo-C

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS (2022 Model)

2 minutes ago, Berg Ryman said:

Learning very quickly that I need to get back into some kind of regular activity. While I have lost weight during this quarantine, I have been very neglectful of working out and exercising. I felt like I was disappointing my fiance for not being super active up at our family camp after walking my first 18 hole round in nearly a year, carrying for the first time in 5 years with my new bag. I just felt like total dog poo with my legs, heck my calves still hurt a bit.

Just bummed me out because I feel like I bummed her out. Just gotta do more I guess.

Were you doing stuff before quarantine? Just curious what previous activity was and if you can do something together maybe? My wife and I struggle to walk in the winter but summer get out often, gym is a no go for us at this point because we are not willing to pay for it but walking is enjoyable.

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

1 minute ago, Lacassem said:

Were you doing stuff before quarantine? Just curious what previous activity was and if you can do something together maybe? My wife and I struggle to walk in the winter but summer get out often, gym is a no go for us at this point because we are not willing to pay for it but walking is enjoyable.

Not really much, outside of regular weekly golf (pushcart style, and riding) and just generally being outside at times, walking downtown, going to festivals, etc. We are going to start gyming it up eventually once we move in soon, but it's just been a lot of nothing since working from home and staying safe became the norm.

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

SIK Golf Flo-C

1 minute ago, Berg Ryman said:

Not really much, outside of regular weekly golf (pushcart style, and riding) and just generally being outside at times, walking downtown, going to festivals, etc. We are going to start gyming it up eventually once we move in soon, but it's just been a lot of nothing since working from home and staying safe became the norm.

Yea its difficult man. Hopefully she understands, isnt easy literally being sedentary most of the day. When I work from home 1x per week I am not moving much. I force myself to get out and go swing or take a quick walk.

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

Just now, Lacassem said:

Yea its difficult man. Hopefully she understands, isnt easy literally being sedentary most of the day. When I work from home 1x per week I am not moving much. I force myself to get out and go swing or take a quick walk.

I'm sure she does, but it was so weird being 32 and just feeling like your body was totally betraying you in such an unexpected way. It just felt so unnatural for everything to make you want to throw in the towel after 9 holes and then plotting on only out of some misguided sense of self.

SIK Golf Flo-C

17 minutes ago, Berg Ryman said:

I'm sure she does, but it was so weird being 32 and just feeling like your body was totally betraying you in such an unexpected way. It just felt so unnatural for everything to make you want to throw in the towel after 9 holes and then plotting on only out of some misguided sense of self.

I hear ya man. Good luck and hope you can come up with a plan that works for you and makes you feel good.

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

On 5/9/2021 at 3:11 PM, Shankster said:

Been working on an assignment for the past 6 weeks.  A proposal, rationale, and an outline all saying it was perfect.  Got some feedback this morning saying that I need to change up my entire delivery style... it’s due tomorrow.  Not one mention of it all term until today.  

come on man... 

more on this... I didn’t get the feedback for the assignment that I got a terrible grade on until after I had submitted the next one.  I am going to appeal it.  How can I change something if I had already submitted it due to the assignment timeline?