TESTERS WANTED! ×

Got Problems?

ole gray

21 minutes ago, CarlH said:

So sorry...but, do yourself a solid and don't take the chance of being too late to be able to see her, if at all possible.

👍

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

9 hours ago, Rickp said:

Really sorry Tom.  Hope you get there and to say goodbye.   

9 hours ago, CarlH said:

So sorry...but, do yourself a solid and don't take the chance of being too late to be able to see her, if at all possible.

9 hours ago, Lacassem said:

Thoughts and prayers. Really sorry about this 

9 hours ago, B.Boston said:

Thoughts and prayers man.  Nothing I can say will ease that pain. I hope you get to spend some time with her. 

I just came back less than a week ago I spent 3 days there. I knew this was coming since she was diagnosed in October but man things have regressed quickly over the last few weeks.

9 hours ago, silver & black said:

I'm sorry to hear that. Work is not important right now. Go and be with your sister. I'm praying for you and your family.

Thanks

13 hours ago, tommc23 said:

My sister’s getting worse daily. Last night I got told she had a very long seizure and now she is in the hospice unit at the hospital. I’m waiting to hear if I have to drop everything to go see her one last time or if she will make it to next weekend when I’m off. 

That really sucks Tom, our thoughts go out to you and your family.

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

On 8/6/2021 at 8:27 AM, tony@CIC said:

Well looks like open heart surgery scheduled for early next week. They're keeping my son in the hospital until then. Which is a good thing since he lives alone about an hour and a half from us. 

Tony - Had quad bypass surgery in June. With the right surgeon all should go well. Prayers for your son. Not pleasant to go through but he will be better for it. Recovery is 3to 4 mos as they split the sternum and that has to heal before getting back  to normal activities. Just got permission to drive again this past week and can't play golf again till October. All the best to your family.

Retired Army aviator. 2 Vietnam tours flying Hueys.

44 minutes ago, Jmikecpa said:

I am at a loss for words right now and just feel lost. I got a call today that the man who raised me, taught me how to be a good person husband and father passed away. I was fortunate to have my Grandpop in my life for 45 years and feel absolutely lost now that he is gone. He was the first person to put a baseball in my hands, taught me to play golf and bought me my first football. He was my rock and my go to phone call when I just needed someone. He is the reason I went to college and got my degree which was a first in my family. When I moved to NY 12 years ago he was my support telling me to take the leap.  He was the first person to tell me that if I wasn’t considering marrying my wife after we had been dating for a year that I was stupid. Hell, I think he liked her more than me. He was also the man that I named my only son after and it was the greatest joy in my life introducing him to his Great Grandson. My only comfort in all this was I got to see him on Sunday and give him a hug and tell him I love him. I didn’t know that was going to be the last time I would get that privilege. 

Sorry to vent here but right now it is my only outlet other than my wife and kids who are as supportive as can be. I just needed to let it out other than to my family. 

So sorry to hear. Your memories will keep him alive in your heart and mind. 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

1 hour ago, Jmikecpa said:

I am at a loss for words right now and just feel lost. I got a call today that the man who raised me, taught me how to be a good person husband and father passed away. I was fortunate to have my Grandpop in my life for 45 years and feel absolutely lost now that he is gone. He was the first person to put a baseball in my hands, taught me to play golf and bought me my first football. He was my rock and my go to phone call when I just needed someone. He is the reason I went to college and got my degree which was a first in my family. When I moved to NY 12 years ago he was my support telling me to take the leap.  He was the first person to tell me that if I wasn’t considering marrying my wife after we had been dating for a year that I was stupid. Hell, I think he liked her more than me. He was also the man that I named my only son after and it was the greatest joy in my life introducing him to his Great Grandson. My only comfort in all this was I got to see him on Sunday and give him a hug and tell him I love him. I didn’t know that was going to be the last time I would get that privilege. 

Sorry to vent here but right now it is my only outlet other than my wife and kids who are as supportive as can be. I just needed to let it out other than to my family. 

Sorry to hear that this great man in your life has passed.  His memory will be with you and your family forever. 
Again, so sorry.

Rick

Left Hand, 

1 hour ago, Jmikecpa said:

I'm sorry for your loss

My Reviews:

2023 Official review - Rapsodo MLM2Pro!

2022 Official Review - Edel SMS Wedges

2021 Official Review - Tommy Armour Impact 3 Putter

2020 Official Member Review - BagBoy Chiller Cart Bag

Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Honma TR21 4 Wood - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Driver - :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5  Wood - :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60  and TW GS 5 Wood Vixard FD 55  768205649_Screenshot2023-06-0213_28_25.png.53900da2fbc8d481e66d2a00ab6ac775.png 301 Combo 301CB and 301MB    231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png.6bd9ee8247ca1cc0415f39bf5fdfe313.png. SMS 48*, 56*, 60*   Putter: Lucky golf putter. Ball:  ::titelist-small:  ProV1, ::Arccos:: Smart Sensors. Shoes: a couple ::footjoy-small:: A couple of :nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.::SuperSpeed:: Started at 79mph, finished 1st stage at 91mph

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg

Wicked sorry @Jmikecpai hope you can rejoice in those years that made his presence so important to you.

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

2 hours ago, Jmikecpa said:

Sorry to hear that. 

8 minutes ago, Chip Strokes said:

my grandfather passed away on sunday. i was named for him and my son was named for him. 

i know what you’re going through and it’s a very real and very deep hurt. 

sorry for your loss and i hope in the coming days and weeks you can find some clarity and peace. 

Sorry for your loss.  

Rick

Left Hand, 

15 hours ago, Jmikecpa said:

13 hours ago, Chip Strokes said:

my grandfather passed away on sunday. i was named for him and my son was named for him. 

sorry for your loss and i hope in the coming days and weeks you can find some clarity and peace. 

Very sorry to hear this from both of you.

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

17 hours ago, Jmikecpa said:

15 hours ago, Chip Strokes said:

Sorry for the loss for both of you guys

17 hours ago, Jmikecpa said:

15 hours ago, Chip Strokes said:

Very sorry for your loss.  It will take time to recover from this; it still hurts and my dad passed away in May.  However, you will always have him in your heart and in your memories.  Prayers going out to you both.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

18 hours ago, Jmikecpa said:

Sorry for your loss. Just know that the raw anguish you feel now will eventually be replaced by the many great memories which will be with you always (paying forward something shared from my best friend when my Dad passed).  

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

18 hours ago, Jmikecpa said:

16 hours ago, Chip Strokes said:

Condolences for both of you.  Grandparents can be a huge blessing in our lives. Prayers up for you and your families. They sounded like some special men and may the great memories of them live on through you both. 

Gameday
Vessel Sunday 2.0/ Ogio Silencer
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Dynapwr Carbon | Hzrdus Smoke Black
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w | Evenflow Riptide
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png FG Tour F5 Hybrid(20,23) | MCA Fubuki

Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Staff Model CB 5-PW |  DG 120
:titleist-small: Vokey SM7 (50, 54, 58) | DG 120
bettinardilogo2MGS.png.3b311f05930da73872d3b638ef39f51c.png Studio Stock 15
:titleist-small:-ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

Classic Bag
Jones Collegiate Clemson Stand Bag

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngEye 2 Laminate
:wilson_staff_small: 1973 Staff Dynapower 4-PW

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngAnser

:wilson_staff_small: DUO

Thanks for the kind words and all the support. My Grandpop was my hero and always there for me. I didn’t have a relationship with my father until I was an adult and my Grandpop was always there. He coached football and baseball at every level I played. I always hated the phrase of don’t meet your heroes. I was damn glad that mine raised me. It has been tough on my kids and all have had their moments. My son asked me to tuck him in last night so he could get a hug and cry. It has been a rough 24 hours but we are making it through. 

WITB 2024

Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60g 6.5

M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Sim Ti 22* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Sim2 Rescue 22* Diamana Thump 100x

X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Z Star Diamond

7 minutes ago, tommc23 said:

Got the text this morning as I’m getting ready to leave for Ohio that my sister probably only has a few days. I knew it was coming but it is coming quicker than I expected but as things are progressing I’m glad I was pretty much on my way to see her and say my goodbyes. Only a few hours away and I’m sure it’s going to be an emotional weekend and I’m not an emotional guy especially since I see this often with my job, but it’s always different with family!

We are here for you Sir.  I’m so sorry you have to go through this.  Cherish the time you will have with her.  In my prayers!

24 minutes ago, tommc23 said:

Got the text this morning as I’m getting ready to leave for Ohio that my sister probably only has a few days. I knew it was coming but it is coming quicker than I expected but as things are progressing I’m glad I was pretty much on my way to see her and say my goodbyes. Only a few hours away and I’m sure it’s going to be an emotional weekend and I’m not an emotional guy especially since I see this often with my job, but it’s always different with family!

Sorry to hear that, but I'm glad you're getting the chance to go see her again. It's going to be tough, but I'm thankful you're getting to see her one last time. I hope you have safe travels. 

1 hour ago, tommc23 said:

That's a tough situation, but I'm thankful for you that you'll get to see her one last time. 

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

2 hours ago, russtopherb said:

That's a tough situation, but I'm thankful for you that you'll get to see her one last time. 

This is a biggie.

My dad died when I was 18 of a heart attack, there one day and gone that evening.  Oh to see him just for 5 minutes and be able to say thanks and that I love him.

46 years later and it still brings a tear to my eye.

I hate that you have to lose her but I’m thankful that you’ll see her.

3 hours ago, Shankster said:

Something going on with my left foot.  I think it is plantar fasciitis…. Had it for. Well. Year now, doc said it would go away.  Just was working in the yard, pulled it weird, now my foot feels like I just stepped on a bed of nails/glass/hot coals all at once.

Oh man, that sucks. I've flirted with a case of it, but never had it full blown. Hopefully you can get it to heal up with some stretches, ice bottle rolling, and inserts. That just sounds awful. 

2 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

Oh man, that sucks. I've flirted with a case of it, but never had it full blown. Hopefully you can get it to heal up with some stretches, ice bottle rolling, and inserts. That just sounds awful. 

YeH.  Going to make an appointment for it.  It is the oddest feeling.  Might be something else, either way… I can’t run if I had to right now.

On 8/13/2021 at 5:16 PM, tommc23 said:

Thoughts and prayers for you and your family...🙏

MDGolfHacker

TSssWhat's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

3 hours ago, Shankster said:

Something going on with my left foot.  I think it is plantar fasciitis…. Had it for. Well. Year now, doc said it would go away.  Just was working in the yard, pulled it weird, now my foot feels like I just stepped on a bed of nails/glass/hot coals all at once.

Probably because of the new, new, new swing changes😁😂🤣 Seriously, get it checked out and find out for sure. 

MDGolfHacker

TSssWhat's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder