Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Got Problems?

ole gray

11 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

I appreciate all the kind words everyone. Hopefully she's on the mend and will be home before too long. 

11 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

I appreciate all the kind words everyone. Hopefully she's on the mend and will be home before too long. 

Glad to hear that they have her stable.  Your MIL  (and your wife) will be happy when she’s back home.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

5 hours ago, sirchunksalot said:

Update on the mother-in-law:

She's doing better, there were a couple of days where she was disoriented and confused, but my wife was able to talk to her today. She's still in the hospital, the doctors had to do surgery and remove an infected toe, as this might be what caused the trip to the hospital. The nurse told us today it might be either a blood or bone infection. We're just waiting to get the results back.  Her blood pressure is a bit low, I don't think they said what exactly it was, just low. They're working to get it back up a little bit. We're still not sure when she'll get to come home, but my wife is looking into home care once she does. 

They're not allowing visitors due to the spike in Covid here in TN, which has made for some pretty stressful times here in the Chunks household. 

Not sure how I missed this before, but I'm truly sorry you and your wife have to go through this.  Hope it's not a serious issue.  I'm sending prayers to your MIL and you guys for a speedy recovery.  Keep us updated!!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

59 minutes ago, Shankster said:

3 under through three… parking lot party… wind out of sails…I need my own golf course.

Me and the chrome soft are getting along extremely well.

Are you playing as a single?  Just really going to be always an issue unless you are playing late in the afternoon

On 8/21/2021 at 8:53 PM, Kenny B said:

Not sure how I missed this before, but I'm truly sorry you and your wife have to go through this.  Hope it's not a serious issue.  I'm sending prayers to your MIL and you guys for a speedy recovery.  Keep us updated!!

I appreciate it, @Kenny B. What they found with her toe was MRSA. Right now after they did a procedure on her shoulder, they moved her to the ICU. Her infection rate was still up and she went into AFIB last night and they're still trying to get her blood pressure a bit higher. Hopefully they can get her straightened out soon. I'd at least like to see her back in a regular room so my wife can go visit. She was going to last night and thought the visiting hours ended at 8. They ended at 5 and she missed getting to see her mom. 

Wife has lots of swelling in her feet and legs right now being 32 weeks pregnant. Doctor wanted to get an ultrasound and they had her wait 2 days to rule out a blood clot versus stat. Even if the concern is low IMO if you are getting an ultrasound and pregnant I’d rather have it done ASAP versus waiting. Common sense has left the building…

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 Plus 9deg Kai' li Red

:taylormade-small:Stealth 2 13deg Aldilla Rogue Silver

:taylormade-small:Stealth 2 15deg Aldilla Rogue Silver

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 4-PW Nippon Modus 120s

:vokey-small: SM8 54 and 58deg Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex

:titleist-small: Scotty Cameron Newport 2

Titleist ProV1

:ping-small: Hoofer Stand Bag

Stewart Q Follow Electric Caddie

:callaway-small: 300 PRO Rangefinder

Official Nippon Regio B+ Driver Shaft Review

Official Stewart Q Follow Review

18 minutes ago, RollingGreens said:

Wife has lots of swelling in her feet and legs right now being 32 weeks pregnant. Doctor wanted to get an ultrasound and they had her wait 2 days to rule out a blood clot versus stat. Even if the concern is low IMO if you are getting an ultrasound and pregnant I’d rather have it done ASAP versus waiting. Common sense has left the building…

My wife is just ahead at 33 weeks now and the swelling in this heat has been much worse, both my other kids are spring babies, so we never had to deal with this. The stress around a pregnant wife does indeed throw reason out the window for me. Hope everything is ok and its just another joy of be being pregnant.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

14 hours ago, sirchunksalot said:

I appreciate it, @Kenny B. What they found with her toe was MRSA. Right now after they did a procedure on her shoulder, they moved her to the ICU. Her infection rate was still up and she went into AFIB last night and they're still trying to get her blood pressure a bit higher. Hopefully they can get her straightened out soon. I'd at least like to see her back in a regular room so my wife can go visit. She was going to last night and thought the visiting hours ended at 8. They ended at 5 and she missed getting to see her mom. 

I missed your earlier post on this as well.  Thoughts and prayers to your MIL and your family Jason.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

On 8/13/2021 at 5:16 PM, tommc23 said:

Got the text this morning as I’m getting ready to leave for Ohio that my sister probably only has a few days. I knew it was coming but it is coming quicker than I expected but as things are progressing I’m glad I was pretty much on my way to see her and say my goodbyes. Only a few hours away and I’m sure it’s going to be an emotional weekend and I’m not an emotional guy especially since I see this often with my job, but it’s always different with family!

my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family

:cobra-small:             F7+ w/Fujikura Pro XLR8 Graphite Shaft

Ben_Hogan_Golf_Equipment_Company.jpg.b9602c912623c841ad9ad52593c15dee.jpg                3-I  MPF H-Series3B2M graphite Shaft w/Winn Dri-Tac grip mid

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png            STi   Irons 5-SW   KURO KAGE  70IR Flex-R  Lamkin Grips

:cobra-small:             King F6 Hybrid Matrix Red Tie HQ4 Graphite Shaft

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png           Forged FGT  60* wedge KURO KAGE 70R SS cross Comfort grip

:odyssey-small:           O-Putter 1W

9 minutes ago, tommc23 said:

Thanks she is holding on strong and out lasting what hospice expected stubbornness of her being half German and half Puerto Rican lol

we're keeping you all in our thoughts and prayers also.  I had a hospice experience with my Mom and the folks who work for hospice are amazing and really helped not just mom but the family thru the difficult time.  I hope that they can do that for you all also.  

TM Sim2 Max  10.5

Ping G410 5 wood

Ping G410 7 & 9 woods 

PXG Gen 5 0311P  5-gap

PXG forged 54 & 58 wedges

PXG Operator H w/ BGT Stability shaft

7 hours ago, Rickp said:

I’ve been living with a bone on bone situation with my right knee for a while and getting GelSyn shots until Covid shuts down and can get a “new improved” model.  My current Orthopedic Dr is leaving the area so need a new Dr.  Took a couple weeks but decided on a Dr who has moved here from Canada.  He will do next GelSyn and most likely replacement when pandemic allows. 
while visiting with him I told him about problems I’m having with my left hand, no feeling 2/3 fingers.  After a quick exam he said it’s a problem with my Ulnar nerve and setup XRays for next week.  
Good news my hips are fine, yea!!  Looks like an interesting year coming up.

Don't wait too long on the knee; I almost did.  The doc said if I had waited any longer, he would have had to do a bone graft.  😬

Good luck on the fingers!  Can't wait to see what next year brings... huh?

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

3 hours ago, tommc23 said:

Thanks she is holding on strong and out lasting what hospice expected stubbornness of her being half German and half Puerto Rican lol

And I thought stubbornness was reserved for the Irish... like my wife!  

9 hours ago, Kenny B said:

Don't wait too long on the knee; I almost did.  The doc said if I had waited any longer, he would have had to do a bone graft.  😬

Good luck on the fingers!  Can't wait to see what next year brings... huh?

When the Covid settles down I’m going to have to do it.  Hospitals are having enough problems.

Rick

Left Hand, 

5 hours ago, tommc23 said:

She’s my half sister I’m not much better being Irish and German 

Yup, Irish/German tough mix.  

Rick

Left Hand, 

1 hour ago, Chip Strokes said:

i’ll be happy to see the calendar turn over to September tomorrow. 

we lost my grandpa on 8/1. just a giant presence of a man who lived a life so large he ended up writing a book about it. 

three weeks later on 8/24, we lost my grandma (other side of the family). sunday and yesterday were two long day with her wake and her funeral. at 89 she was still living on her own, driving herself around, and having dinner out with friends a few times a week. 

if your grandparents are still around, call them. if your parents are getting up there in age, call them. even if everyone’s still young and healthy, call them. visit if you can. spend time just spending time. take care of each other. 

time to turn the page on this month. 

I'm very sad to hear you've had two major losses in such a short span. I think you give some good advice there at the end. Call, go visit any chance you get as you'll miss it when it's gone. 

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. 

3 hours ago, Chip Strokes said:

we lost my grandpa on 8/1. just a giant presence of a man who lived a life so large he ended up writing a book about it. 

three weeks later on 8/24, we lost my grandma (other side of the family). sunday and yesterday were two long day with her wake and her funeral. at 89 she was still living on her own, driving herself around, and having dinner out with friends a few times a week. 

if your grandparents are still around, call them. if your parents are getting up there in age, call them. even if everyone’s still young and healthy, call them. visit if you can. spend time just spending time. take care of each other. 

So sorry to hear about your loses and sending thoughts your way. Hopefully the next month is a better one.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

6 minutes ago, ejgaudette said:

So sorry to hear about your loses and sending thoughts your way. Hopefully the next month is a better one.

it’s definitely starting off that way…my son’s first birthday is tomorrow. 

so we’re on a real emotional roller coaster over here 

thanks for the well wishes. 

image.png.926c5dbfc594427870bc33c43f290630.pngSIM2 8º | KuroKage XD 70TX 

image.png.4f15ae5144722103242556b2db6d1033.pngSIM 3W 14º | Fujikura Atmos Black Tour Spec 9TX

image.png.bce9eebd9a20266703b359d88959bbcb.pngSIM2 5W 18º | Fujikura Ventus Black 10X
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo designU500 2i | Fujikura Ventus HB Black 10TX
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo design T100 4-PW | Dynamic Gold X7
Vokey Design Vector Logo | Free Download - (.SVG   .PNG) format - VTLogo.com SM6 52* SM8 56* SM8 60* | Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
SIK Golf Partners with GolfPlus to Host Entry Level Professional Events!  DW | BGT Stability Tour

3 hours ago, Chip Strokes said:

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.  Never easy losing a grand parent let alone two in the span of a few weeks.

MDGolfHacker

TSssWhat's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

14 hours ago, Chip Strokes said:

Sorry for your losses mate.

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

7 minutes ago, Shankster said:

Played golf yesterday.  My right forearm started hurting around the 12th hole… now, it hurts real bad… and my left knee feels like jello.  I might have to force myself to take an extended break. 🤕

Take care, you don’t need serious problems.

Rick

Left Hand, 

3 minutes ago, Shankster said:

Plan to Rick, hopefully not too long though. Good weather time of year.

👍

Rick

Left Hand,