TESTERS WANTED! ×

Got Problems?

ole gray

On 9/8/2021 at 2:12 PM, tommc23 said:

Yea unfortunately things aren’t always up to the cops. If they are told they won’t be prosecuted then they just give up because they can’t do anything about it. 

Well, if there is no will to prosecute then we should start having a significant reduction in force across all layers of the DOJ and Courts....right?  Anyone think that happens and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers go winless this season? 🙄  As a kid traveling up Florida I-95, in route to see family in MA, chain gangs working along the highway left an indelible impression with me.

It now seems some can find justification for such acts; excuses for why criminals do what they do.  Ironically, they tend to have a change in position when they or their family becomes the victim.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

27 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

Just got home from work and found out my mother-in-law has Covid from being in the hospital. They were getting ready to move her from the hospital to a rehab center and tested her and she came up positive. It's terrifying because she's had a MRSA infection and is immuno-compromised on a good day. 

Now both my wife and sister-in-law are going to have to be tested because they've been visiting her and if they come back positive, it'll be my turn. 

My wife is scared to death right now and is just worried about how scared her mom is. My wife is super empathetic and it's killing her right now. 

Hope all works in your favors fingers crossed man!

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

52 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

Just got home from work and found out my mother-in-law has Covid from being in the hospital. They were getting ready to move her from the hospital to a rehab center and tested her and she came up positive. It's terrifying because she's had a MRSA infection and is immuno-compromised on a good day. 

Now both my wife and sister-in-law are going to have to be tested because they've been visiting her and if they come back positive, it'll be my turn. 

My wife is scared to death right now and is just worried about how scared her mom is. My wife is super empathetic and it's killing her right now. 

Jason,

Sorry to hear. I hope its a mild case. She has been through enough already. 

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

Just now, Tom the Golf Nut said:

Jason,

Sorry to hear. I hope its a mild case. She has been through enough already. 

Thanks, Tom. She definitely has had a rough go lately and I'm hopeful that she'll be able to beat it. She's such a wonderful, kind person and it kills me seeing her go through so much. 

1 hour ago, sirchunksalot said:

Man, when it rains it pours.  Sorry to hear about this Jason. I wish your MIL, and your family all the best.

4 minutes ago, fixyurdivot said:

Man, when it rains it pours.  Sorry to hear about this Jason. I wish your MIL, and your family all the best.

Thanks Bill! Yeah, some days of it isn't one thing, it's everything else. I'm just hoping things settle down before long and we can get her back home. 

12 hours ago, sirchunksalot said:

Thanks Bill! Yeah, some days of it isn't one thing, it's everything else. I'm just hoping things settle down before long and we can get her back home. 

So sorry to hear that Jason.  If your MIL has been vaccinated, she has a good chance that the C-19 symptoms will be mild, if any.  Prayers to you and your family for no symptoms!!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

13 hours ago, sirchunksalot said:

So sorry to hear this. I hoping for a good recovery

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

14 hours ago, sirchunksalot said:

Sorry to hear - hope she gets better soon! 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

15 hours ago, sirchunksalot said:

Hope all works out OK Jason.

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

On 9/13/2021 at 7:07 PM, sirchunksalot said:

Prayers up, Jason!

Gameday
Vessel Sunday 2.0/ Ogio Silencer
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Dynapwr Carbon | Hzrdus Smoke Black
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w | Evenflow Riptide
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png FG Tour F5 Hybrid(20,23) | MCA Fubuki

Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Staff Model CB 5-PW |  DG 120
:titleist-small: Vokey SM7 (50, 54, 58) | DG 120
bettinardilogo2MGS.png.3b311f05930da73872d3b638ef39f51c.png Studio Stock 15
:titleist-small:-ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

Classic Bag
Jones Collegiate Clemson Stand Bag

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngEye 2 Laminate
:wilson_staff_small: 1973 Staff Dynapower 4-PW

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngAnser

:wilson_staff_small: DUO

12 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

First off, I would like to thank everyone for the kind words and encouragement about my mother-in-law. It means a lot, and is a major reason I love this forum. 

I want to give an update and share how things are going. My mother-in-law is doing better, she was actually able to video call with my wife and sister-in-law today. She had developed some pneumonia, but fortunately the antibiotics she's been taking for the MRSA also helps with it. I'm hopeful she's taking steps in the right direction and they're looking to be able to transport her to a rehab facility soon. I'm not going to lie, I'm a little iffy about it just because the level of care may not be the same. It's just a relief to see she's doing better and while she's still got a long way to go, at least there's some good news. 

Happy to hear positive news!!  

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

34 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

First off, I would like to thank everyone for the kind words and encouragement about my mother-in-law. It means a lot, and is a major reason I love this forum. 

I want to give an update and share how things are going. My mother-in-law is doing better, she was actually able to video call with my wife and sister-in-law today. She had developed some pneumonia, but fortunately the antibiotics she's been taking for the MRSA also helps with it. I'm hopeful she's taking steps in the right direction and they're looking to be able to transport her to a rehab facility soon. I'm not going to lie, I'm a little iffy about it just because the level of care may not be the same. It's just a relief to see she's doing better and while she's still got a long way to go, at least there's some good news. 

Great to hear!

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

2 hours ago, ST3LTR0 said:

My wife's been in the hospital for 11 days (stage 4 cancer) pretty stressed out. 3 kids at home with grandma thankfully she could come help. May need to get on the course soon to relieve some stress got a lot of s*** on my mind hoping she gets better soon. Thanks for having a place to rant. 

I'm very sorry to hear about your wife, cancer is a horrible disease and I hate hearing your wife is dealing with it. I would recommend getting out and playing just to clear your mind a bit, it'll help with the stress. I lost a lot of family between 2011 and 2017 and golf was my refuge during those trying times. I hope and pray that your wife recovers from it and anytime you need to rant or just talk, we're here for you. 

4 hours ago, ST3LTR0 said:

My wife's been in the hospital for 11 days (stage 4 cancer) pretty stressed out. 3 kids at home with grandma thankfully she could come help. May need to get on the course soon to relieve some stress got a lot of s*** on my mind hoping she gets better soon. Thanks for having a place to rant. 

I'm  very sorry to hear this. I will pray for you and your family.

2 hours ago, sirchunksalot said:

I'm very sorry to hear about your wife, cancer is a horrible disease and I hate hearing your wife is dealing with it. I would recommend getting out and playing just to clear your mind a bit, it'll help with the stress. I lost a lot of family between 2011 and 2017 and golf was my refuge during those trying times. I hope and pray that your wife recovers from it and anytime you need to rant or just talk, we're here for you. 

Thanks for the support much appreciated.

53 minutes ago, silver & black said:

I'm  very sorry to hear this. I will pray for you and your family.

Thanks I appreciate it.

• Callaway Mavrik Sub Zero 8° Accra FX2.0 250 M4
  • PXG 5 wood turned 4 wood hzrd black
  • PXG 3 Hybrid hzrd black
  • Taylormade 2019 P790's KBS Tour S 4-5
  • PXG 0211 ST 6-GW
  • Vokey 54/58° sm8 
  • Mizuno Mcraft 3

5 hours ago, ST3LTR0 said:

Just went through this with family good luck with everything the guys here are great with sending prayers and wishing good luck with this stuff

On 9/19/2021 at 1:24 PM, ST3LTR0 said:

Prayers up for your wife's healing and for all of you as well.

Gameday
Vessel Sunday 2.0/ Ogio Silencer
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Dynapwr Carbon | Hzrdus Smoke Black
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w | Evenflow Riptide
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png FG Tour F5 Hybrid(20,23) | MCA Fubuki

Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Staff Model CB 5-PW |  DG 120
:titleist-small: Vokey SM7 (50, 54, 58) | DG 120
bettinardilogo2MGS.png.3b311f05930da73872d3b638ef39f51c.png Studio Stock 15
:titleist-small:-ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

Classic Bag
Jones Collegiate Clemson Stand Bag

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngEye 2 Laminate
:wilson_staff_small: 1973 Staff Dynapower 4-PW

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngAnser

:wilson_staff_small: DUO

On 9/19/2021 at 10:24 AM, ST3LTR0 said:

Sad news!  I am so sorry for your family having to go through this.  Prayers going out to all of you!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Well I made it 2 years… was holding out on buying $35,000 worth of rocks.  Last nights storm took 4’ of my yard.  Thank you wonderful neighbors for making my property erode faster than it would have if you’d have just left it alone… 😡

Pretty much won’t be able to do anything now besides look at some stupid rocks.

Home ownership sucks.

6 minutes ago, Shankster said:

Home ownership sucks.

true. but at least it’s only a lifelong problem. 

image.png.926c5dbfc594427870bc33c43f290630.pngSIM2 8º | KuroKage XD 70TX 

image.png.4f15ae5144722103242556b2db6d1033.pngSIM 3W 14º | Fujikura Atmos Black Tour Spec 9TX

image.png.bce9eebd9a20266703b359d88959bbcb.pngSIM2 5W 18º | Fujikura Ventus Black 10X
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo designU500 2i | Fujikura Ventus HB Black 10TX
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo design T100 4-PW | Dynamic Gold X7
Vokey Design Vector Logo | Free Download - (.SVG   .PNG) format - VTLogo.com SM6 52* SM8 56* SM8 60* | Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
SIK Golf Partners with GolfPlus to Host Entry Level Professional Events!  DW | BGT Stability Tour

On 9/19/2021 at 11:24 AM, ST3LTR0 said:

So very sorry to hear about your wife.  Thoughts and prayers to to her, you and your family during this challenging time. 🙏

4 hours ago, Shankster said:

Well I made it 2 years… was holding out on buying $35,000 worth of rocks.  Last nights storm took 4’ of my yard.  Thank you wonderful neighbors for making my property erode faster than it would have if you’d have just left it alone… 😡

Pretty much won’t be able to do anything now besides look at some stupid rocks.

Home ownership sucks.

... I hear ya. The day before I moved in to my first home (new construction) I played golf with a guy in his late 40's. He congratulated me on my new home and said I should go in the backyard, dig a deep hole and start throwing money in it because that is what is like to own your one home. I thought it was a pretty crappy comment to damper my excitement but not inaccurate. 😳

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

On 9/19/2021 at 1:24 PM, ST3LTR0 said:

So sorry to hear. You are in our thoughts and prayers for not only her but you and family. 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart