TESTERS WANTED! ×

Got Problems?

ole gray

1 hour ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

Hopefully we get to get a round in together soon. I think MotoCaddy vs The Stewart Cart would make a great story for the forum!

I was thinking the same thing. I'd love to see how the two of them stack up head to head. It's make a great story and some interesting video. 

4 hours ago, sirchunksalot said:

I was thinking the same thing. I'd love to see how the two of them stack up head to head. It's make a great story and some interesting video. 

Weird, sent you a PM and I got a reply that you can't receive personal messages.

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

• 1 month later...

Been off the forum for much of the week and I apologize; I thought maybe I should jump on and explain for bit:

Most of the regulars here have seen me post the occasional pic of my kids Grant, Clark, and Vivian, ages 9, 7, and 5.  What might not be common knowledge, although I know I've mentioned it before, is I have 2 daughters from a previous marriage who live in Tennessee with their Mom...Jolie and Taylor, ages 18 and 15.  Long story short, Jolie's been diagnosed with a heart condition and has been told she needs open heart surgery.

Devastating news to say the least, compounded by my inability to be by her side as she gets this news.  Of course I'll be there for the surgery, and plans are being made to up the visits, but it kills me now more than ever to not be there with her when it gets to her.

No actual surgery date yet; she's of course getting a second opinion and that's resulted in a new battery of tests.  Suffice it to say, golf is not really on my radar right now.

In any event, I wanted to explain my absence of late.  

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW: :titleist-small: TSR2 3w, 15,  :Fuji:Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff

Hybrids:  :callaway-small: Apex Pro 3H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

:taylormade-small: Stealth DHY 4H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS 5-6, SMS Pro 7-PW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Putter: :odyssey-small: Sri-Hot 5K Triple Wide, Stroke Lab shaft

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1

Click here for my HONMA TR20 Official Review!  :honma:

Click here for my Arccos Caddie Bundle Official Review!   :Arccos:

Click here for my Edel SMS & SMS Pro Irons Official Review:edel-golf-1:

5 hours ago, Getoffmylawn said:

Been off the forum for much of the week and I apologize; I thought maybe I should jump on and explain for bit:

Most of the regulars here have seen me post the occasional pic of my kids Grant, Clark, and Vivian, ages 9, 7, and 5.  What might not be common knowledge, although I know I've mentioned it before, is I have 2 daughters from a previous marriage who live in Tennessee with their Mom...Jolie and Taylor, ages 18 and 15.  Long story short, Jolie's been diagnosed with a heart condition and has been told she needs open heart surgery.

Devastating news to say the least, compounded by my inability to be by her side as she gets this news.  Of course I'll be there for the surgery, and plans are being made to up the visits, but it kills me now more than ever to not be there with her when it gets to her.

No actual surgery date yet; she's of course getting a second opinion and that's resulted in a new battery of tests.  Suffice it to say, golf is not really on my radar right now.

Best of luck man and we’ll wishes for the family. Not easy being split and hope you all can handle this in stride

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

8 hours ago, Getoffmylawn said:

There's never any need of an explanation when things like this happen

Hope all goes well for your daughter.

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Hoping and praying for the best.  It's always a good idea to get a second opinion; my BIL's heart was only working at 30% at our local hospital, but when he went to Spokane, it was miraculously a lot better.  Still not as good as it should be, but not bad enough for surgery.

Your place on the forum is reserved... please keep us informed!!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

I'm sorry to hear about this and it's completely understandable because family takes precedence over everything. I hope things go well for your daughter. If you need anything, we're here for you. 

• 3 weeks later...

Came back from a golf trip with some college buddies and went to pick up my mom.  She  has been with us since the pandemic started and went to my sisters while i was away.  I had to bring her to the er last night and it turns out she has pneumonia and an intestine issue too.  This is going to be a tough road for a 94 year old.

Modern Bag:  :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex;  Snake Eyes 18* 2h, 23* 4h & 27* 5h; :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 6 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Edison 2.0 49*, 53*, 57* KBS Tour 120 S;   :ping-small:  Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-X; Bag - Jones MyGolfSpy Edition! 

Shot Scope H4, MG600 Rangefinder

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

• 4 weeks later...

I got a little bit of a scare earlier this evening. My wife came in from the bathroom and told me we had very little water pressure. I checked under the house, no leaks. I went to the meter and it wasn't moving. That at least alleviated my stress that I was going to have to dig up the water line tonight and tomorrow.

Turns out, there was a water main break a few miles from here and my whole area is without water. I was just thankful I was able to get a shower in before we lost it all. 

On 10/20/2022 at 7:13 AM, Shapotomous said:

Came back from a golf trip with some college buddies and went to pick up my mom.  She  has been with us since the pandemic started and went to my sisters while i was away.  I had to bring her to the er last night and it turns out she has pneumonia and an intestine issue too.  This is going to be a tough road for a 94 year old.

Any update?  It's almost a month; hope she's doing much better.  I know what it's like... I miss my mom.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Thanks for asking.  She surprised everyone (herself included!  😄) and is bàck home with us after two very tough weeks in the hospital.  Once discharged after a week of in home rehab she is back to short walks with using the walker and eating frequent small portions. 

Its been a difficult month but things are stabilized to the new normal.  I may even get out to play 9 once in a while!

Modern Bag:  :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex;  Snake Eyes 18* 2h, 23* 4h & 27* 5h; :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 6 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Edison 2.0 49*, 53*, 57* KBS Tour 120 S;   :ping-small:  Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-X; Bag - Jones MyGolfSpy Edition! 

Shot Scope H4, MG600 Rangefinder

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

5 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

I think I've got a kidney stone. I woke up with back pain and have had a couple of other issues that I had last time I had one. So now I get to sit at the doctors office and get treated. 

Drink a LOT of water, could get lucky and pass it.  I know it’s not a fun time, good luck

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Just now, sirchunksalot said:

I hope so, it's not too fun right now. I'm just hoping it's not stuck in there. 

It took me about 1 1/2 to pass it.  

Rick

Left Hand, 

51 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

I think I've got a kidney stone. I woke up with back pain and have had a couple of other issues that I had last time I had one. So now I get to sit at the doctors office and get treated. 

I got one 2 days before I was supposed to fly to Russia... well, I canceled that trip!!  Not something I care to have again.  Best of luck getting it out.

52 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

The doctor just got me set up for an ultra sound to verify it's a kidney stone. I also got some pain meds and something for the nausea. As far as the prognosis, could be a strained muscle, could be a stone. 

Thats no fun. Never had them... hope I never do. Wishing you all the best and that things are cleared up before too long!

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

54 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

The doctor just got me set up for an ultra sound to verify it's a kidney stone. I also got some pain meds and something for the nausea. As far as the prognosis, could be a strained muscle, could be a stone. 

Pain meds I had morphine, don’t remember the nausea meds.  

Rick

Left Hand, 

• 1 month later...

Snow and ice the past month. so I've been driving my 4x4 truck... until last week.  I went to the store and all lost didn't get home.  It starts, but doesn't idle very well, so sitting at a light it dies.  Max speed is 30mph; more gas, it slows down.  I've had this problem before and I think it was a fuel management meter.  Tow truck arrived today; headed to the shop.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm standing outside with some of the guys from work, minding my own business while waiting on the elevator when I feel a sharp pain in the back of my head. I reached up to swat at it and it's a freaking wasp...in January. It's dead now, so it had a worse day than I did but man it hurt. Fortunately, I'm not bad allergic to them. 

1 hour ago, sirchunksalot said:

I'm standing outside with some of the guys from work, minding my own business while waiting on the elevator when I feel a sharp pain in the back of my head. I reached up to swat at it and it's a freaking wasp...in January. It's dead now, so it had a worse day than I did but man it hurt. Fortunately, I'm not bad allergic to them. 

Happy to hear you’re not allergic!!  They can be pretty nasty.

Rick

Left Hand, 

30 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

Thank you! Those little things are demons.

My wife laid out the situation like this:

1783600135_Screenshot_20230117-183130_AdblockBrowser-01.jpeg.6abde9704f98ff8e043756a6ad81aecb.jpeg

Do dumbass thinks ya get dumbass results…..wasp be real stoooooopid

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

4 hours ago, sirchunksalot said:

His cousin may be on your car grill... one possible reason for what seems like an unprovoked attack 🤣.  

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

11 minutes ago, fixyurdivot said:

His cousin may be on your car grill... one possible reason for what seems like an unprovoked attack 🤣.  

That’s gotta be it!!!!

Rick

Left Hand, 

On 7/18/2022 at 4:20 PM, kardboard.kid said:

My son and daughter are expecting their second.  Found out she has Spina Binfida, and had to go for surgery.  They actually do a C-section, cut into the uterus and operate on the baby.  They were able to clos the opening on the spine and get mom and baby put all back together.  That was back in the beginning of June.  The cerebellum has almost returned to the proper shape of a bowtie, and she has gained almost 2 lbs.  Incredible what doctors can do today.  They will have to go back to the Cleveland Clinic at 32weeks and she will have to stay there till they take our grandaughter by C-Section ( a second time).  There may be some issues that my need further surgeries but everyone is optimistic.   This is kinda got problem and kinda not post.  🙂

update for all, Finnleigh is now 3 months old.  She has a big scar on her lower spine, as a reminder.  She is always smiling and happy, although she has much PT and most likely surgeries ahead to correct, he legs issues.  Just wanted to follow up so you won't think I don't appreciate the support.  

:cobra-small:             F7+ w/Fujikura Pro XLR8 Graphite Shaft

Ben_Hogan_Golf_Equipment_Company.jpg.b9602c912623c841ad9ad52593c15dee.jpg                3-I  MPF H-Series3B2M graphite Shaft w/Winn Dri-Tac grip mid

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png            STi   Irons 5-SW   KURO KAGE  70IR Flex-R  Lamkin Grips

:cobra-small:             King F6 Hybrid Matrix Red Tie HQ4 Graphite Shaft

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png           Forged FGT  60* wedge KURO KAGE 70R SS cross Comfort grip

:odyssey-small:           O-Putter 1W

2 minutes ago, kardboard.kid said:

update for all, Finnleigh is now 3 months old.  She has a big scar on her lower spine, as a reminder.  She is always smiling and happy, although she has much PT and most likely surgeries ahead to correct, he legs issues.  Just wanted to follow up so you won't think I don't appreciate the support.  

Wow, amazing what can be done with today technology.  Sounds like they have a plan that will work.  Good luck for your family and granddaughter.

Rick

Left Hand,