TESTERS WANTED! ×

Got Problems?

ole gray

I am like you; no willpower. I need junk food to not be in the house; if it is there I will find it and eat it!

I read that last part in a Liam Neeson voice. Totally worth it!

Driver - Tour Edge Exotics XCG 7 Beta w/ Paderson shaft 44"

Fairway Metal - :nike-small: Vapor Fly 15* w/ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue 65F 43"

Irons - :taylormade-small: SLDR 4i-pw w/ KBS Tour C-Taper 90S

Wedges - :edel-golf-1: 54* and 58* Digger grind

Putter - :scotty-cameron-1: 2015 GoLo 3 33"

I read that last part in a Liam Neeson voice. Totally worth it!

LOL...That's funny!!

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

One day left until RETUREMENT!

Everything seems a bit weird. My office walls are blank and my desk is clean.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Congrats Foz!!  I'm off tomorrow as well.   Problem is  I have to come back in on Thursday and Friday, and Monday and....well you get the point :)

Enjoy your retirement!! 

Dayuuuuummmmmmm    I really needed to edit my name in the comment section I posted this morning about the new Callaway Epic Driver.

For my name I put:  ole gay :blink: 

Once you submit your comment, you can't go back and change it. :unsure: 

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

One day left until RETIREMENT!

Welcome to retirement where your handicap will now go lower and you spend your IRA and Social Security on lessons and new clubs!

WITB - :taylormade-small:

Driver - TaylorMade M2 - Stiff flex / 12.5*

3 & 7 Wood - TaylorMade M2

6i -Gap - TaylorMade M4- Stiff flex

Wedges - TaylorMade ATV 55* & 60*

Putter - Odyssey 2 Ball

Ball - Titleist Pro V1

Bushnell Tour V3 rangefinder

Right Handed Neutral lie on all clubs

One day left until RETUREMENT!

Hell I'd forget how to spell too if I were you..... :D    That sounds like a happy happy thread type post and not a rant..

Cleveland

This is my Final Day working!

They have a luncheon with the staff planned at noon then a dinner with the managers at 6:00 @ Ocean Prime.....guess I'll be going on a diet tomorrow!

BTW, no golf tomorrow as I have an appt @ Apple to get my wife's ipad mini fixed...the video went on the blitz.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Congrats on your retirement!

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

They have a luncheon with the staff planned at noon then a dinner with the managers at 6:00 @ Ocean Prime.....guess I'll be going on a diet tomorrow!

BTW, no golf tomorrow as I have an appt @ Apple to get my wife's ipad mini fixed...the video went on the blitz.

C'mon!!  You aren't working!!  Enjoy it Foz... you earned it!!  See you on the slooooow side of life!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

We're going on a Cruise!

Polaris Group, the company I have worked for this past 12 years is sending us on a Cruise! With the deals going on now in the cruise industry it will be easy to find one!

I think I may just enjoy the Retirement Gig!

I guess I should have known that making a tweet saying that a company cultivates social media warriors to do their bidding would only result in said social media warriors filling my private messages with hate mail.

Hilarious and exactly why I left the other community which that company does tons of business with.

I guess I should have known that making a tweet saying that a company cultivates social media warriors to do their bidding would only result in said social media warriors filling my private messages with hate.

I think I was reading your tweets and responses this morning. My question is why do I care how far or how much better Rory, Tiger, or any other PGA pro /club pro hits a club. If I were to look at any pro it might be Champions tour but most likely LPGA tour.

I want to know how a club performs for me. Until I get a club, ball, glove, or any piece of equipment in my hand or I see ratings from people that are similar to me everything else is just noise. Just because it works for you doesn't mean it works for me.

I really feel for people that respond to the social media posts or to forums like MGS where their opinion differs from the fanboys. Reference things like Kirkland, directed force putters, Cameron, etc

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Wonderful day for golf or at least the range - where are you guys?

IMG_0694.JPG

Putter - Odyssey 2 Ball

Ball - Titleist Pro V1

I guess I should have known that making a tweet saying that a company cultivates social media warriors to do their bidding would only result in said social media warriors filling my private messages with hate mail.

Hilarious and exactly why I left the other community which that company does tons of business with.

Hmmmmmm  I bet I know which community you are referring to.....  ;)   It's pretty sad when you stand up for places like GW or MGS and your userid becomes locked so you can't reset your password.   I'm done with em......

Cleveland

Wonderful day for golf or at least the range - where are you guys?

I was so inspired by your picture of your range that I decided to head over to our local driving range.  It's a nice sunny day and it warmed up to a balmy 25* but the windchill is 11*.  Supposed to get to 5* tonight.  Here's the range.  I took one look and said... NO!!

IMG_0606.jpg

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

I was so inspired by your picture of your range that I decided to head over to our local driving range.  It's a nice sunny day and it warmed up to a balmy 25* but the windchill is 11*.  Supposed to get to 5* tonight.  Here's the range.  I took one look and said... NO!!

attachicon.gifIMG_0606.jpg

Definitely Rant worthy.

I was so inspired by your picture of your range that I decided to head over to our local driving range. It's a nice sunny day and it warmed up to a balmy 25* but the windchill is 11*. Supposed to get to 5* tonight. Here's the range. I took one look and said... NO!!

attachicon.gifIMG_0606.jpg

Ow ow ow. My hands hurt just looking at your driving range.

How did you hit them?

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Putter - Odyssey 2 Ball

Ball - Titleist Pro V1

I seen them hammering you on Twitter..it was ugly. Callaway it seems does have its social media warriors in full regalia for this driver release. All they did was copy T.m who copied cobra with this carbon fiber on the driver now.

Sent from my iPhone while sitting at the 19th hole.

I seen them hammering you on Twitter..it was ugly. Callaway it seems does have its social media warriors in full regalia for this driver release. All they did was copy T.m who copied cobra with this carbon fiber on the driver now.

Sent from my iPhone while sitting at the 19th hole.

You should have seen the private messages I got!

Ow ow ow. My hands hurt just looking at your driving range.

How did you hit them?

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

If you zoom in on the pic, there are a couple of guys there hitting balls. You can also see above some of the stations, they have heaters, so that's nice.  The teaching pro was also giving lessons from about where I took the picture, curiously to an older couple from Knoxville TN where it was 67*!!  Why?!?   They picked the range just before the snow storm last Sunday, and they bought new range balls.  However, it's supposed to snow again on Sunday and the snow is not going to melt anytime soon; currently 8*.  When they run out of balls, they close the range.

No, I didn't hit any.

You should have seen the private messages I got!

Even though I haven't posted anything of note in well over a month or two there, I did peak in yesterday after seeing these posts from you.  It was the typical homerism bias speil coming from the ususal suspects.

I started to say something, then realized my Dr. told me to try and avoid things that make my blood pressure rise...so i got out as quick as I got in.

I just hope MGS Staff doesn't lock my account for actually daring to read other view points  :o

So as you probably know from my posts on other threads, my wife and I are going to Phoenix for a golf vacation at the end of this month.  I made the condo and airline reservations last April because it is difficult to get dates for the timeshare in Phoenix this time of year.  Never a thought about the dates, until I went to make a car rental reservation.  Guess what!  We are arriving on Jan 29, the Sunday before the Waste Management Phoenix Open.  Nice, because we will take in a day or two of the tournament, but bad because the rental car cost twice what it normally would.  Daaammn!!

Nothing like being kicked in the balls repeatedly.

My main sump pump (the absolute bane of my existence) has a switch issue...it now doesn't turn off and is an unserviceable part. So, I have to buy a new sump pump. No screwing around this time, I'm buying a Zoeller and being done with it.

My truck, 4wd, is no longer 4wd...at this time of year. The disconnect, which is what makes the 4wd work ate itself and will need to be replaced. Another $270 I don't have that I need to come up with.

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Nothing like being kicked in the balls repeatedly.

My main sump pump (the absolute bane of my existence) has a switch issue...it now doesn't turn off and is an unserviceable part. So, I have to buy a new sump pump. No screwing around this time, I'm buying a Zoeller and being done with it.

My truck, 4wd, is no longer 4wd...at this time of year. The disconnect, which is what makes the 4wd work ate itself and will need to be replaced. Another $270 I don't have that I need to come up with.

This is actually an Unlike!  I hate it when things go wrong at the worst possible time; corollary to Murphy's Law.

Sump pump?  Huh... never made the connection.   :)

Sump pump?  Huh... never made the connection.   :)

I see what you did there... :lol:

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Hell,,,, years ago you could buy a Kenmore washer or dryer  and you couldn't break the damn things!  You could drag em behind your pick up truck and they would keep on ticking. They had the spindle doo hickie thing in the middle but that didn't bother me. Good quality USA products that were manufactured with pride. Hmmmm it's a shame that type craftsmanship is a by gone memory.

Yeah pot metal and/or plastic today

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

Dang weather! I stayed the night in New Orleans last night so I could do a lunch meeting there today. Sleet and "wintry mix" started on my drive home and temps dropped below freezing. I just now had to stop 2 hours from home in Jackson, MS, and wait to drive home tomorrow. With no salt trucks down here, there's no way to drive the interstates when it gets like this. Ugh. I want to be home!!!!! Glad I could get to a major city and find a hotel open, though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

Dang weather! I stayed the night in New Orleans last night so I could do a lunch meeting there today. Sleet and "wintry mix" started on my drive home and temps dropped below freezing. I just now had to stop 2 hours from home in Jackson, MS, and wait to drive home tomorrow. With no salt trucks down here, there's no way to drive the interstates when it gets like this. Ugh. I want to be home!!!!! Glad I could get to a major city and find a hotel open, though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Being safe is more important than getting home.  Take care.

No relief here; -2* last night and more snow coming this weekend, but I would rather have snow than ice!