ole gray

Got Problems?

Worked on my truck for 5 solid hours today and accomplished sweet FA. Worse yet, it had to be towed to the mechanic that I use when things don't go right.

I'm going to bed.

• Like 5

Well, we will see if I get my foot surgery performed today.  Canceled last time by an anesthesiologist that can't read an EKG.  Heading for surgery in 10 minutes.  I'd do a play-by-play like some of you guys did with tournaments, but I doubt it would be coherent.  Hopefully, back in a few hours.

• Like 3

Well, we will see if I get my foot surgery performed today. Canceled last time by an anesthesiologist that can't read an EKG. Heading for surgery in 10 minutes. I'd do a play-by-play like some of you guys did with tournaments, but I doubt it would be coherent. Hopefully, back in a few hours.

Good luck!

MDGolfHacker

Well, we will see if I get my foot surgery performed today. Canceled last time by an anesthesiologist that can't read an EKG. Heading for surgery in 10 minutes. I'd do a play-by-play like some of you guys did with tournaments, but I doubt it would be coherent. Hopefully, back in a few hours.

You'll be running faster than a stud rooster at mating time! Heal up quick and feel better soon

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

Going to be part bionic huh? Good luck

Sent from my SM-G950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

According to Dr. surgery went well.  Feels great now, but the local pain killer will wear off in 6 hours.  Oxycodone ready.  The only issue I can see is that I have to wear this storm trooper boot, and I probably have to wear it to bed for when I get up in the middle of the night to pee.  

• Like 7

According to Dr. surgery went well. Feels great now, but the local pain killer will wear off in 6 hours. Oxycodone ready. The only issue I can see is that I have to wear this storm trooper boot, and I probably have to wear it to bed for when I get up in the middle of the night to pee.

Boot Scooting Boogy

• Like 3

Best wishes for a speedy recovery Kenny

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2

The hard part of this recovery is going to be sitting on my arse with my leg elevated, and the weather is mostly sunny and temps in 50's for the next 10 days.  I may try driving the cart this weekend while my wife plays, just to get outside.

• Like 5

The hard part of this recovery is going to be sitting on my arse with my leg elevated, and the weather is mostly sunny and temps in 50's for the next 10 days.  I may try driving the cart this weekend while my wife plays, just to get outside.

Make sure you keep a balance between going stir crazy and over doing things.

Hope the recovery goes well, remember to do as your told!

• Like 1

Make sure you keep a balance between going stir crazy and over doing things.

Hope the recovery goes well, remember to do as your told!

Well, I didn't do what I was told 50 years ago, and now at my age I can always say I forgot and they might believe me!  But I don't want to do anything stupid that might jeopardize my Palm Springs trip in January.

Thanks Peaksy!

• Like 2

Really annoys me when people secretly eye others when they are laughing out loud.If something is funny than just laugh.Why do you need to see how others are reacting?

• Like 1

Well, I didn't do what I was told 50 years ago, and now at my age I can always say I forgot and they might believe me! But I don't want to do anything stupid that might jeopardize my Palm Springs trip in January.

Thanks Peaksy!

Kenny. - how's the recovery going

• Like 1

Just had to order reading glasses in bulk. This over 40 crap is for the birds.

• Like 5

Just had to order reading glasses in bulk. This over 40 crap is for the birds.

Welcome to getting older - it'll get worse

• Like 4

Welcome to getting older - it'll get worse

Yup, I'm in bi-focals and do that drop my chin to look over my glasses to read the screen at times trick, LOL.

MDGolfHacker

• Like 1