ole gray

Got Problems?

It's all mental man. You're taking yourself away from a fun round and adding too much importance. The high cappers might be shooting well because their expectations are low. That's all the advice I have.

"Shaving more edges than a Brazilian waxing salon" is my quote of the day. Nice one lol

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 4

Thanks Brother- appreciate the insight- I was really hot on the last day, and played myself out of contention- I was down 4 at the turn, was able to fight back and was down 2 with 3 to play, made par on 16, then drove my tee shot on 17 into a fairway bunker, punched out and had a simple 150 yard shot to a get-able hole position and promptly topped an 8 iron into the greenside bunker, basically giving him the match.  DUMMMB

Really not seeing the issue

I agree I think she looks great, even in the  last picture. Although I always love the natural no makeup look on women who are naturally pretty.

I'ts much better than if anyone saw Faith Hill on the CMA Awards last week.  I think she is one of the most natural looking beautiful women around, and she had on so much makeup that it was distracting and ugly.   

• Like 2

Tonight being the biggest drinking night of the year tends to be a busy night for us that work the band aid bus. Morons get drunk way pass their ability and when they start puking their friends call 911. Rookies need to learn how to control themselves and not involve me or the rest of the public services it just ties up resources and hinders those that actually need an ambulance or hospital.

Sent from my SM-G950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 6

Busier drinking night than New Year's Eve? I wouldn't have guessed that.

Busier drinking night than New Year's Eve? I wouldn't have guessed that.

Yup busiest of the year.

Tonight being the biggest drinking night of the year tends to be a busy night for us that work the band aid bus. Morons get drunk way pass their ability and when they start puking their friends call 911. Rookies need to learn how to control themselves and not involve me or the rest of the public services it just ties up resources and hinders those that actually need an ambulance or hospital.

Makes sense I guess since it's the start of the holiday season...

MDGolfHacker

Makes sense I guess since it's the start of the holiday season...

MDGolfHacker

It's also the busiest travel day of the year. So it's a busy day for bars and flying. Maybe they go hand in hand lots of people at airports and drinking before or even after flying.

• Like 1

It's also the busiest travel day of the year. So it's a busy day for bars and flying. Maybe they go hand in hand lots of people at airports and drinking before or even after flying.

I didn't think of that. My beverage for this evening is Nyqill cold and flu max... Lol

MDGolfHacker

• Like 4

Had a procedure done Tuesday, outpatient. Doc said there wouldn't be any pain... Um, he was wrong.

That's no fun and not always true.

• Like 1

Had a procedure done Tuesday, outpatient. Doc said there wouldn't be any pain... Um, he was wrong.

What the Doc meant was it wasn't going to hurt him/her. Kinda like when your parents said this will hurt me more than it'll hurt you ....right!

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 3

Apparently I have the death touch for computers and home appliances this week. Today, the washing machine drain pump is acting up bad. Might have to call a repair tech to fix this one if my Google repair tips don't work.

MDGolfHacker

• Like 2

Birds s#*t all over my car. This can be a normal thing for most people but I'm ranting for 2 reasons:

1. Just washed my car for the first time in forever

2. There's not even any birds that hang out in my neighborhood.

• Like 4

I would take a lesson once per month.During the lesson,on the range,mirror work: would always do exactly what the pro wanted.For some reason once on the course,it all disappeared every time.Almost like i would just freeze over the ball and have no idea what to do.No matter the swing speed I could never once replicate what he wanted me to do.And my game just suffered from over thinking and analyzing.Decided to just swing again and the scores and frustration improved dramatically.The countless hours of off course work would never bleed over to the course swing.Im going to try again and do my best.

One thing you don't want to do on the course is to over think it. The driving range is to think and practice, the course is to do.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Totally and completely agree with that comment!

Also suggest to go back and re-read @KennyB's earlier comment.

It's very hard but you have to try to separate two very distinct things....

1. Practicing golf swing

(on the range)

Vs.

2. Playing golf

(on the course)

Read an article recently, written by a playing and teaching Pro, about practicing .. she suggested it takes 21 days - of daily work and not playing - to start to ingrain a new position into your swing.

• Like 1

Birds s#*t all over my car. This can be a normal thing for most people but I'm ranting for 2 reasons:

1. Just washed my car for the first time in forever

2. There's not even any birds that hang out in my neighborhood.

Clean cars attract birds with diarrhea.   ;)

• Like 5

Clean cars attract birds with diarrhea. ;)

Man, where did that saying come from

• Like 1

Really, would not have thought it would be busiest. New Years Eve or Superbowl.