ole gray

Got Problems?

Public Serve Announcement rant. I have a new guy that shares my office space. He's been with the company only for a few months. Now, if you have got to release the worst smelling, most paint peeling, quietest sounding gas fart that only Satan himself would Appreciate, don't do it in a 20x20 office that has poor ventilation and has me in it! Hold it and go out to the lobby and kill the plants out there with the smell of death eminating from your rear nether region. I've lost all sense of smell and actually stopped typing an email when it happened. The silence only added to the effect. What happen to common curiosity? Outside my building to "air out".

MDGolfHacker

Ps... Gonna burn my clothes when I get home..

ROFLMAO!!   

• Like 2

Public Serve Announcement rant. I have a new guy that shares my office space. He's been with the company only for a few months. Now, if you have got to release the worst smelling, most paint peeling, quietest sounding gas fart that only Satan himself would Appreciate, don't do it in a 20x20 office that has poor ventilation and has me in it! Hold it and go out to the lobby and kill the plants out there with the smell of death eminating from your rear nether region. I've lost all sense of smell and actually stopped typing an email when it happened. The silence only added to the effect. What happen to common curitisy

Curtesy ? Outside my building to "air out".

MDGolfHacker

That's great, can't top that description

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Public Serve Announcement rant. I have a new guy that shares my office space. He's been with the company only for a few months. Now, if you have got to release the worst smelling, most paint peeling, quietest sounding gas fart that only Satan himself would Appreciate, don't do it in a 20x20 office that has poor ventilation and has me in it! Hold it and go out to the lobby and kill the plants out there with the smell of death eminating from your rear nether region. I've lost all sense of smell and actually stopped typing an email when it happened. The silence only added to the effect. What happen to common curitisy

MDGolfHacker

OMG this definitely goes to the top of the list for the rant thread . How about getting a big bottle of tums of pepto bismol and leaving it on his desk as a clue.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 5

MDGolfHacker

That's on hell of a way to make a first impression.

• Like 3

That's great, can't top that description

I hope he's a “Temp to hire” so that he can be cut loose (pun intended) ASAP

• Like 2

Why can't the Golf Channel list the players in the order that they finish instead of putting Americans ahead of players from other countries. Yesterday's tee times where Tiger was T-5, the Golf Channel listed the players as:

Tiger

Rickie

Kuchar

Matsuyama

Molinari

but Tiger played with Matsuyama.

At the start of today, the GC leaderboard showed

Hoffman

Spieth

Rose

but Hoffman plays with Rose.

This never happens on the European Tour. Players are listed in the correct order of finish the previous day. BTW, the PGA Tour leaderboard lists the players correctly. I like to be able to see the scoreboard at the end of a round and know who is playing together the next day.

The way it's done for pairings is first one in goes to the top of the list. So if 3 guys are tied for second at -9, whoever posted it first is in the final group. I never noticed that GC was re-ordering the scoreboards.

Sent from my Pixel XL using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 1

This just in from the Golf Channel....USGA recommended design for Greens. My question is....”Did they get their design from Putt Putt?” ......looks like a golf ball rolling out of the drain pipe at the bottom......just saying.

• Like 3

This just in from the Golf Channel....USGA recommended design for Greens. My question is....”Did they get their design from Putt Putt?” ......looks like a golf ball rolling out of the drain pipe at the bottom......just saying.

attachicon.gifIMG_1262.JPG

As someone who deals with these details on a daily, if not hourly basis, it does look like a golf ball coming out of the drain line.  In fact, the drain would most likely be perforated pipe.  It's just a poor representation!

• Like 2

That's on hell of a way to make a first impression.

Yep... And he keeps eating the candy out of my desk drawer which is fine BUT he's NOT refilling it. I filled it with the good stuff too like KitKat, Hershey kisses/bars, etc... I stopped filling it this week to see what he'll do.

MDGolfHacker

• Like 1

I hope he's a “Temp to hire” so that he can be cut loose (pun intended) ASAP

He's a sub on my project but he's not working out as well as the company had hoped from what I heard through the Grape vine. Hopefully he shapes up. I hate to see a guy let go during the holidays...

MDGolfHacker

• Like 2

He's a sub on my project but he's not working out as well as the company had hoped from what I heard through the Grape vine. Hopefully he shapes up. I hate to see a guy let go during the holidays...

MDGolfHacker

He didn't seem to have a problem letting go......(kidding of course. I got let go 2 days before Thanksgiving in 2014)

• Like 3

He didn't seem to have a problem letting go......(kidding of course. I got let go 2 days before Thanksgiving in 2014)

Ooff, that's horrible.

• Like 2

😂🤣... Luckily I'm not it the role to let him go

Sorry to hear that it happened to you though...

MDGolfHacker

... Luckily I'm not it the role to let him go

Sorry to hear that it happened to you though...

MDGolfHacker

Blessing in disguise at this point. But thanks!

• Like 2

Ran out of Christmas lights for the last two trees.. Don't want to go to the store for lights so those trees are gonna stay naked..

MDGolfHacker

• Like 1

I had a boss who laid off his marketing Mgr the Wednesday before thanksgiving. Wasn't but 6 months later he got fired - there occasionally is justice in this world.

• Like 4

I had a boss who laid off his marketing Mgr the Wednesday before thanksgiving. Wasn't but 6 months later he got fired - there occasionally is justice in this world.

I've had to let go people in the 35 years I ran a company. Never, never, ever let anyone go during the Holidays, just not right.

• Like 8

We had a mass layoff last year. We were told in October, so we had time to try to find something in the company, but my last day was 12/27. It made the holidays a little less fun, for sure.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 1

You didn't work for First Energy did you Max?

I was laid off with 800 others from there in 09.

• Like 1