TESTERS WANTED! ×

Got Problems?

ole gray

Lost both of my parents within 2 years, ages 78 and 75. I am now 75......

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Yup, my parents passed @ 78 & 82. I’m sneaking up on 75.

Waiting for a sonogram if my kidneys....seems they saw a lesion when they did act of my lungs. This can’t be good. Google said only 1 in 4 are benign.....

Hang in there Boss. Hopefully nothing bad.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Getting my 2nd GelSyn shot (of 3) this morning. Probably replacement in the Fall.
Maybe be able to play 18 again with a new knee next year

Rick

Left Hand, 

4 minutes ago, Rickp said:

Getting my 2nd GelSyn shot (of 3) this morning. Probably replacement in the Fall.
Maybe be able to play 18 again with a new knee next yearemoji106.png

Freind of mine had a replacement  = six weeks later he was playing 9 - then the following week 18. Amazing to me that the recovery is that fast. 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

1 hour ago, fozcycle said:

Waiting for a sonogram if my kidneys....seems they saw a lesion when they did act of my lungs. This can’t be good. Google said only 1 in 4 are benign.....

Sorry to hear that - here's to hoping it's benign. . 

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

Freind of mine had a replacement  = six weeks later he was playing 9 - then the following week 18. Amazing to me that the recovery is that fast. 

I’m living in the “Land of Replacements”!
I’ve gotten mixed reviews from the MANY of new parts recipients. One guy the Doc screwed-up and his leg is 1.5” shorter! But many others have been OK.
The Doc who did my shoulder(s) with no problems was supposed to do knee but he retired at onset of COVID. My new Orthopedic Doc she seems great and has not had any negative reviews.
There’s nothing FL Seniors like to do more is to complain.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Keeping you in my thoughts and hoping the results turn out to be good.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

3 hours ago, fozcycle said:

We are with you Foz.  Praying for a good outcome!!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

I’m living in the “Land of Replacements”!
I’ve gotten mixed reviews from the MANY of new parts recipients. One guy the Doc screwed-up and his leg is 1.5” shorter! But many others have been OK.
The Doc who did my shoulder(s) with no problems was supposed to do knee but he retired at onset of COVID. My new Orthopedic Doc she seems great and has not had any negative reviews.
There’s nothing FL Seniors like to do more is to complain.

Image1615998237.763181.jpg
Have to Ice knee after shot. Didn’t realize had SWMBO “Cat” Ice Pack.

Rick

Left Hand, 

6 hours ago, fozcycle said:

Tough not knowing sometimes more than knowing.  I had a tumor removed 30 years ago, and the doctors all said to plan on Chemo and Radiation.  Then 3 days later they came back and said all clear.  It was benign.  Prayers going your way for sure.

:cobra-small:             F7+ w/Fujikura Pro XLR8 Graphite Shaft

Ben_Hogan_Golf_Equipment_Company.jpg.b9602c912623c841ad9ad52593c15dee.jpg                3-I  MPF H-Series3B2M graphite Shaft w/Winn Dri-Tac grip mid

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png            STi   Irons 5-SW   KURO KAGE  70IR Flex-R  Lamkin Grips

:cobra-small:             King F6 Hybrid Matrix Red Tie HQ4 Graphite Shaft

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png           Forged FGT  60* wedge KURO KAGE 70R SS cross Comfort grip

:odyssey-small:           O-Putter 1W

The Win 10 machine is back from the dead and I'm not even sure what I did to bring it back to life.  It seems to have lost all the automatically filled in stuff but I was able to figure out all but one unimportant email account. 

One annoying difference on this forum is the rolling ads that now show up blocking the view of the bottom of the screen.  I don't know what setting I had before that kept them from showing up but I wish I could find it again.  

Modern Bag:  :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex;  Snake Eyes 18* 2h, 23* 4h & 27* 5h; :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 6 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Edison 2.0 49*, 53*, 57* KBS Tour 120 S;   :ping-small:  Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-X; Bag - Jones MyGolfSpy Edition! 

Shot Scope H4, MG600 Rangefinder

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

12 minutes ago, Shapotomous said:

One annoying difference on this forum is the rolling ads that now show up blocking the view of the bottom of the screen.  I don't know what setting I had before that kept them from showing up but I wish I could find it again.  

Spot on - if you figure out a way to eliminate the ads let me know. 

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

1 hour ago, tony@CIC said:

I just noticed the ads this morning and was almost late back up my line because they're driving me crazy. Hopefully someone can find a fix for this. 

Also, @fozcycle you're in my thoughts and prayers. I really hope it's nothing serious. 

15 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

I had pop up stopper on this computer but it wasn't doing anything.  I downloaded Total Ad Blocker this morning and it seems to have caught those ads.  

Modern Bag:  :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex;  Snake Eyes 18* 2h, 23* 4h & 27* 5h; :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 6 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Edison 2.0 49*, 53*, 57* KBS Tour 120 S;   :ping-small:  Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-X; Bag - Jones MyGolfSpy Edition! 

Shot Scope H4, MG600 Rangefinder

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

23 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

22 hours ago, sirchunksalot said:

I just noticed the ads this morning and was almost late back up my line because they're driving me crazy. Hopefully someone can find a fix for this. 

Also, @fozcycle you're in my thoughts and prayers. I really hope it's nothing serious. 

8 hours ago, Shapotomous said:

I had pop up stopper on this computer but it wasn't doing anything.  I downloaded Total Ad Blocker this morning and it seems to have caught those ads.  

uBlock Origin and nothing else

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

Had some minor oral surgery today. Of course it’s only minor if it’s someone else.
My head hurts, along with my knees.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Kids informed me that my neighbor has a new camera on her porch.  (She’s a once and a while vacationer)... it is pointed at our swing set... and my littlest one decided it would be a good time to exercise his middle finger “right of use” for the first time that I know of showing her camera who’s boss... at close range.  Yes, we do our best to keep the kids out of her yard because she is so nice to be around... but kids are kids and they explore.  

Not looking forward to their conversation. I completely expect the police to show up.  She’s is such a a wonderful person... 🙄

15 minutes ago, Shankster said:

Kids informed me that my neighbor has a new camera on her porch.  (She’s a once and a while vacationer)... it is pointed at our swing set... and my littlest one decided it would be a good time to exercise his middle finger “right of use” for the first time that I know of showing her camera who’s boss... at close range.  Yes, we do our best to keep the kids out of her yard because she is so nice to be around... but kids are kids and they explore.  

Not looking forward to their conversation. I completely expect the police to show up.  She’s is such a a wonderful person... 🙄

this will be my 2 year old down the road I can sense it.....I don’t have the best mouth and she already has 💩 expressed perfectly “oh sh!t” is a fan favorite rifgt now. 

Embrace the bird and flip it off with them lol

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

1 minute ago, Lacassem said:

this will be my 2 year old down the road I can sense it.....I don’t have the best mouth and she already has 💩 expressed perfectly “oh sh!t” is a fan favorite rifgt now. 

The problem is, she will come in hot... catch me off guard probably.  And me being me, will have to treat her with grace while she’s berating me with how terrible my kids are.  She tried it on my wife last summer when she thought they broke a window at her house.  My kids aren’t perfect, but they aren’t heathens either,  people forget what it is like to be a kid... it’s sad how mean this lady is.

13 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

SOOOO many things are understated in this post I don’t know where to start.

”I don’t have the best mouth” - remember he’s a sailor folks... so that’s the starting point! Haha

His daughter also like to call my son “Jack Ass” but its quite funny because she does mean to say Jackson.  It’s actually quite a riot. 😂

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

7 minutes ago, B.Boston said:

SOOOO many things are understated in this post I don’t know where to start.

”I don’t have the best mouth” - remember he’s a sailor folks... so that’s the starting point! Haha

His daughter also like to call my son “Jack Ass” but its quite funny because she does mean to say Jackson.  It’s actually quite a riot. 😂

I am a work in progress... seriously a battle for me.  A son of a sailor... and a sailor.. who works with sailors... 🤦🏼‍♂️

31 minutes ago, Shankster said:

I am a work in progress... seriously a battle for me.  A son of a sailor... and a sailor.. who works with sailors... 🤦🏼‍♂️

it’s a blessing and a curse. Good on you man i struggle when people come in hot with an attitude. I’m peachy until that business happens. Good luck man seriously 

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

Man the last few posts sure bring back memories from 40 years ago.
It was tough then but I’ve used it to my advantage when Gkids were around.
My kids don’t want me to spout about what they did in their utes!

Rick

Left Hand, 

1 hour ago, Lacassem said:

it’s a blessing and a curse. Good on you man i struggle when people come in hot with an attitude. I’m peachy until that business happens. Good luck man seriously 

I’m planning on leaving as soon as I see her car coming down the road... 🤣🤣 every time.

8 minutes ago, rbsiedsc said:

My dad (81) is currently in heart surgery. I’m scared to death...

Wishing him the best!! 

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

9 minutes ago, rbsiedsc said:

Hoping all goes well.

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

On 3/18/2021 at 8:33 PM, B.Boston said:

” - remember he’s a sailor folks... so that’s the starting point! Haha

Wait what are you implying - I'm an ex-sailor as well 🤣.

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

Oh man - sorry to hear that. Our prayers for successful surgery and speedy recovery. 

25 minutes ago, rbsiedsc said:

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

26 minutes ago, rbsiedsc said:

Positive thoughts and prayers headed his way.  

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)