ole gray

Got Problems?

On my way to do my final walk through I got pulled over for speeding. The trooper afterwards said if I told him I was a firefighter before he gave me the ticket that would have changed things. 

I hope this isn't a sign of my future as a home owner with this place. 

Ouch. - hope it wasn't an expensive ticket.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

On my way to do my final walk through I got pulled over for speeding. The trooper afterwards said if I told him I was a firefighter before he gave me the ticket that would have changed things. 

Sorry to hear, pay it and forget it.
Get ready for your new chapter.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

Ouch. - hope it wasn't an expensive ticket.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Not too bad. I never really drove that way to my house so I didn't know the speed limit change and now I know. I'd rather now than in a few months. Plus this will be my direction of travel to and from work so it's helpful to know where not to be an idiot.

• Like 3

HA!  if he was in danger then he should have arrived at the airport earlier.... hopefully he's not sitting anywhere near you.  What are the odds that he's the type to unbuckle and rush towards the front as soon as the plane pulls into the gate?

Have a great flight!

• Like 5

19 hours ago, tommc23 said:

Need to get an  I'm a fireman sticker on your car 😉. Side note, when I was heading to a course near my house to give the Cleveland RTX 4 wedges a work out, I passed a guy in a nice Lexus RC that was pulled over; I'm guessing for speeding.  I pulled into the course and sat there for a minute taking a call and who should be flying into the spot next to me..yep the guy pulled over for the ticket...I guess the I'm late for a tee time excuse didn't work for him this go around 😁😂😅

MDGolfHacker

• Haha 6

On 8/23/2019 at 4:13 PM, GolfSpy MPR said:

Sorry. I'll do better next time.

Please leave your giant vape cloud at the entrance of the store next time.

• Haha 1

Not too bad. I never really drove that way to my house so I didn't know the speed limit change and now I know. I'd rather now than in a few months. Plus this will be my direction of travel to and from work so it's helpful to know where not to be an idiot.

One of my daughters is a Probation Officer. Many years ago she was in a city that was unfamiliar to her and took a wrong turn and a cop spotted her and appropriately pulled her over. She showed him her license which she kept in a leather wallet along with her badge and paper work. Cop obviously saw the badge checked everything out and let her go after he questioned her a little bit explaining that she was in that city for a court date for one of her people.
The badge next to her license was just by chance but was a good move.

• Like 3

Heads up Florida guys. It looks like Storm Dorian is heading right at us.
Weather Forecasters heads are starting to spin off as it gets closer.
Turning right and going out to sea would be nice.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

8 hours ago, GolfSpy Stroker said:

HA!  if he was in danger then he should have arrived at the airport earlier.... hopefully he's not sitting anywhere near you.  What are the odds that he's the type to unbuckle and rush towards the front as soon as the plane pulls into the gate?

Have a great flight!

Fortunately he didn't eat near me I might not have been able to bite my tongue.  

And I guarantee he's the door rusher on the plane. 

• Like 4

Waiting for new clubs to arrive is

Image result for the worst gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Waiting for new clubs to arrive is
200.gif

I’d like this 100 times if I could.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rickp said:

IMG_3739.JPG

That's where all the Etch-A-Sketch went.  Are they forecasting a high activity year?  

• Like 2

Tiniest of problems, but I need 6 grips for the irons I have coming in. I have 9 sitting in my closet... 4 UTx in distressed red/gray, 4 black UTx, and one Sonar. I don't have enough of the same color to match!!!!

#firstworldproblems 😜

• Like 4

That's where all the Etch-A-Sketch went.  Are they forecasting a high activity year?  

Dorian looks like it’s going to give FL some problems.
Went out this morning just to get some milk and the area is going crazy. Gas lines already and stores are crowded.
I was lucky to gas up my cart yesterday.

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

8 minutes ago, Rickp said:

Dorian looks like it’s going to give FL some problems.
Went out this morning just to get some milk and the area is going crazy. Gas lines already and stores are crowded.
I was lucky to gas up my cart yesterday.

You all stay safe...and if you do decide to golf during the hurricane, make sure to take enough club to take into account the 85MPH winds...😁😁🤣

MDGolfHacker

• Like 2

You all stay safe...and if you do decide to golf during the hurricane, make sure to take enough club to take into account the 85MPH winds...🤣
MDGolfHacker

85mph winds is what....2 clubs

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

85mph winds is what....2 clubs

A well struck ball isnt impacted by the wind. .... just hit a little lower ball flight/stinger.
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1