ole gray

Got Problems?

Van update - we gave tentative approval on a loan!!!

It’s been over a month now but it finally looks as if Penny will have a permanent set of wheels again.

I’ve been so afraid to Joni’s things that I haven’t transferred the Sirius Radio yet. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

That's great news Rev!

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 2

Van update - we gave tentative approval on a loan!!!

It’s been over a month now but it finally looks as if Penny will have a permanent set of wheels again.

I’ve been so afraid to Joni’s things that I haven’t transferred the Sirius Radio yet. :)

Yea!! Penny gets a new ride that’s awesome

• Like 1

1 hour ago, revkev said:

Van update - we have tentative approval on a loan!!!

I’ve been so afraid to jinks things that I haven’t transferred the Sirius Radio yet. 🙂

Great news!!  Where does Penny want to go on her first big outing?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, revkev said:

I’ve been so afraid to jinks things that I haven’t transferred the Sirius Radio yet. 🙂

👍 Fantastic news!

• Like 1

I’ve been so afraid to jinks things that I haven’t transferred the Sirius Radio yet. :)

That's great news Rev!

Sent from my SM-N975U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 2

Great news!!  Where does Penny want to go on her first big outing?

Milwaukee :)

• Like 3

Spent the weekend at the Hospital.  My mother-in-law was a heavy smoker for years, and has COPD developing.  She was not able to breath so took her to the ER.  She is home now, on oxygen for the rest of her life.  She is having a very difficult time of it, and keeps saying she wants to die. 
Then my brother calls, and my dad whose health has been declining was diagnosed with Alzheimer's, and it is progressing quickly.
The ups and downs of life, are what truly define us.  They took care of us, of course we can take care of them.

You are so correct......I took care of m6 Dad when he broke his hip then fell into dementia. My prayers will be with you.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy
Cobra F8(10.5*) w/Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue Regular; 3-4W(14.5*) & 5-6W(17.0*)w/Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue Regular; Tour Edge CBX119 22* Hybrid; Ben Hogan PTx 5-PW w/Recoil 460 graphite shafts; Ben Hogan TKt Gw(49*) SW(53*) LW(57*) all w/UST Mamiya Recoil 460 ES regular shafts. Lamkin grips with Arccoss tracking sensors. Putter: Tommy Armour Impact #3 33”. Bag: Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag(Peacoat/Silver).
  • Like 2