ole gray

Got Problems?

Our Sponsors

Van update - we gave tentative approval on a loan!!!

It’s been over a month now but it finally looks as if Penny will have a permanent set of wheels again.

I’ve been so afraid to Joni’s things that I haven’t transferred the Sirius Radio yet. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

That's great news Rev!

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 2

Left Hand orientation

:ping-small: G410 SFT driver 

:cobra-small: F Max 5 wood

:ping-small:  9 wood
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*
:wilson-small: C300 4i-GP
:cleveland-small:  Wedges RTX 3.0: 52*, 56*
:ping-small: EYE 2 Wedge 60*

:odyssey-small: O Works putter
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain:

:SuperSpeed: Official Tester 2020   Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

Van update - we gave tentative approval on a loan!!!

It’s been over a month now but it finally looks as if Penny will have a permanent set of wheels again.

I’ve been so afraid to Joni’s things that I haven’t transferred the Sirius Radio yet. :)

Yea!! Penny gets a new ride that’s awesome

• Like 1

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; Ping G410 Plus

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

5 Hybrid; Cally Steelhead

Irons; Ping G410 5-SW & Mizno 919 Hot Metal 5-SW

Putter; Waaay too many to list

1 hour ago, revkev said:

Van update - we have tentative approval on a loan!!!

I’ve been so afraid to jinks things that I haven’t transferred the Sirius Radio yet. 🙂

Great news!!  Where does Penny want to go on her first big outing?

• Like 1

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

11 hours ago, revkev said:

I’ve been so afraid to jinks things that I haven’t transferred the Sirius Radio yet. 🙂

👍 Fantastic news!

• Like 1

In the bag:
:taylormade-small: M5 Project X Even Flow Blue 6.0
Fairway: Sub 70 939X 15° Project X Even Flow Blue 6.0
:755178188_TourEdge: CBX 119 19° hybrid Project X Even Flow Blue 6.0
image.png.d3234685680a20916d0e53c90b4ba9b1.png KE4 Tour HDI 4 21°, 23° and 25° UST Mamiya Recoil 680 F4
:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 4-GW UST Mamiya Recoil 680 F4
:cleveland-small: Smartsole S
:yes-small: Tracy
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls::Snell: MTB-X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the Queen🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

I’ve been so afraid to jinks things that I haven’t transferred the Sirius Radio yet. :)

That's great news Rev!

Sent from my SM-N975U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 2

Great news!!  Where does Penny want to go on her first big outing?

Milwaukee :)

• Like 3

Ping G410 - set at 12 degrees, fade setting - Alpha Distanza 40 weak R flex shaft

Tour Exotics EX 10 3 wood

Ping G410 5-9 wood

G30 6-PW -  Aerotech FT 500 shafts

SCOR 48,52,58

EVNRoll ER 5

Titleist Pro VIx optic yellow with revkev stamped on them

Spent the weekend at the Hospital.  My mother-in-law was a heavy smoker for years, and has COPD developing.  She was not able to breath so took her to the ER.  She is home now, on oxygen for the rest of her life.  She is having a very difficult time of it, and keeps saying she wants to die. 
Then my brother calls, and my dad whose health has been declining was diagnosed with Alzheimer's, and it is progressing quickly.
The ups and downs of life, are what truly define us.  They took care of us, of course we can take care of them.

You are so correct......I took care of m6 Dad when he broke his hip then fell into dementia. My prayers will be with you.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy
Cobra F8(10.5*) w/Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue Regular; 3-4W(14.5*) & 5-6W(17.0*)w/Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue Regular; Tour Edge CBX119 22* Hybrid; Ben Hogan PTx 5-PW w/Recoil 460 graphite shafts; Ben Hogan TKt Gw(49*) SW(53*) LW(57*) all w/UST Mamiya Recoil 460 ES regular shafts. Lamkin grips with Arccoss tracking sensors. Putter: Tommy Armour Impact #3 33”. Bag: Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag(Peacoat/Silver).
  • Like 2

Driver: Cobra King F8 w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft Fairways:  Cobra King F8 3W(14.5*) & 5W(18.5*) w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft Hybrids: Tour Edge CBX 119 4H(22*)  with Project X Evenflo regular shaft Irons: Wilson Staff D7 5 - PW w/Recoil 460 regular shafts Wedges: Cobra King F8 GW(50*) SW(54*) LW(58*) Putter: 33" Tommy Armour Impact No. 3 mallet putter Bag: Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag(Peacoat Blue).

Well, this happened last night. Chanin asked me to cut up some sweet potato and my thumb got in the way. I took off the top of it, down to the top of the nail...it doesn't tickle. As a bonus, I'm left handed.

thumb.thumb.jpg.20e22c7e19c376ba2e20f418cca389e4.jpg

• Like 5
  • Sad 4

In the bag:
image.png.d3234685680a20916d0e53c90b4ba9b1.png KE4 Tour HDI 4 21°, 23° and 25° UST Mamiya Recoil 680 F4
Bag: 

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the Queen🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Well, this happened last night. Chanin asked me to cut up some sweet potato and my thumb got in the way. I took off the top of it, down to the top of the nail...it doesn't tickle. As a bonus, I'm left handed.

Oh man not good. At least it’s winter.

• Like 1

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; Ping G410 Plus

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

5 Hybrid; Cally Steelhead

Irons; Ping G410 5-SW & Mizno 919 Hot Metal 5-SW

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Had my first follow-up post surgery yesterday. The surgeon said things are moving forward as they should be. Glad to hear, but ready for the pain to stop. He gave me two more weeks before going back to work....

• Like 9

Driver: Honma TR20 460, Fujikura Ventus Black 70X

Fwy: Tour Edge Exotics EX9 Tour 17* (playing at 15*), Veylix Rome 888 X

Hybrid: Callaway X2 Hot Pro, 20*, Dynamic Gold X100 

Irons: Srixon Z585 4/5 iron, Z785 6-PW, Modus 120X

Wedges: Vega VC-06 50*/54*/58*, Dynamic Gold S300

Putter: SeeMore Platinum M5 HT Mallet, 36"

That just sounds painful. I cut through the end of my left index finger about 15 years ago and your injury just brings back memories of the pain. I hope it heals up soon and you can avoid bumping it on things until then.
Had my first follow-up post surgery yesterday. The surgeon said things are moving forward as they should be. Glad to hear, but ready for the pain to stop. He gave me two more weeks before going back to work....

It's good to hear things are coming along as the doctors planned. Hopefully the pain will go away soon and you can get back to normal.

Sent from my SM-N975U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 3

On 11/19/2019 at 1:30 AM, MattF said:

Next time, remember to do what you are told. Sweet potato, not thumb. Glad it's not me, my wife would never let me live it down.

Another point, very glad to see a picture of you without "the hat"

Hope the thumb comes good soon😉

• Like 3
  • Love 1

:ping-small:  G400 SFT with Aldila Xtorsion Copper Stiff
:cobra-small: F8 3 & 5 Woods with Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0

:mizuno-small: MP18 MMC FliHi 4 Iron - Project X LZ 5.5
:mizuno-small:  MP18 MMC - Project X LZ 5.5
:mizuno-small: S18 Wedges 50,54,58
MLA Tour Mallet 33"
:srixon-small:  Z Star
:ping-small: Pioneer bag
:Clicgear: buggy

19 hours ago, PMookie said:

Good news mate.

• Like 1

In the bag:
Bag: 

Selling on eBay is such an awful experience these days. I've been trying to unload a bunch of stuff that we don't need but has some decent value (I try to donate the rest), and only about half of the time does anything go smoothly. I already hate having to deal with the 10 percent final value fees and PayPal fees, but in just the last few weeks I've had to deal with so many annoyances. Slow payments, buyers changing their mind days after winning an auction, buyers not reading descriptions, international shipping (never again) and people just generally being unable to communicate in anything resembling written word.

I had plans to dump a lot more stuff on eBay over the winter, but now I'm not so sure. Incredibly frustrating! 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Unofficial WHS Handicap: 13.4 (Last Updated June 2, 2020)

What's in my 2020 Sun Mountain Sync bag?

Driver: :callaway-small: Callaway Epic Flash, HZRDUS Yellow 6.0, Black Star Sidewinder
3W: :mizuno-small: Mizuno GT 180, MRC Tensei White Stiff, Stock Mizuno/Golf Pride Tour Velvet
19° Driving Iron: :tour-edge: Tour Edge Exotics CB Pro Tungsten, UST Mayima Recoil 670 F4, Tour Edge/Lamkin R.E.L.
22° Hybrid: :cobra-small: Cobra F8, AeroTech SteelFiber i95 Stiff, Black Star Sidewinder
5-GW: image.png.47d41317a1a558f00a2214a77fe46b6c.png Maltby PTM Chrome, 1° Flat, KBS C-Taper Lite 110 Stiff, Red Star Sidewinder
54°, 60°: image.png.47d41317a1a558f00a2214a77fe46b6c.png Maltby M-Series+, KBS 610 Stiff (54°), KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 Regular (60°), Lamkin Crossline
Putter: :taylormade-small: TaylorMade Spider X, 33", Golf Pride Tour Only Red Star
Ball: :Snell:Snell MTB-X Optic Yellow

2019 MGS Forum Tester - Callaway Epic Flash

Selling on eBay is such an awful experience these days. I've been trying to unload a bunch of stuff that we don't need but has some decent value (I try to donate the rest), and only about half of the time does anything go smoothly. I already hate having to deal with the 10 percent final value fees and PayPal fees, but in just the last few weeks I've had to deal with so many annoyances. Slow payments, buyers changing their mind days after winning an auction, buyers not reading descriptions, international shipping (never again) and people just generally being unable to communicate in anything resembling written word.
I had plans to dump a lot more stuff on eBay over the winter, but now I'm not so sure. Incredibly frustrating! 
Yeah international shipping is definitely a no no for me.

I sell a lot of items on Facebook garage sale sites. Saves me the fees, but the no show rate is the annoying part for sure!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 (8*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Fairway:   :ping-small: G400 (14.5*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Irons: :ping-small: Crossover 3 iron (19*) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shaft

:titelist-small: AP3 (4/5) and AP2 (6-PW) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Wedges: Scor 50*, 54*, and 58* with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Putter:  :cameron-small: Pro Platinum Newport 2 Midslant

Handicap: 3

Location: Illinois...until i can get my wife to move to a warmer climate

Right Handed: Although sometimes I wonder if left handed would suit me better :blink:

4 minutes ago, dhartmann34 said:

Yeah international shipping is definitely a no no for me.

I sell a lot of items on Facebook garage sale sites. Saves me the fees, but the no show rate is the annoying part for sure!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I thought using the "Global Shipping Program" would take the pain out of it, but it really doesn't. In this case, several of my annoyances all occurred with this same international sale. The buyer didn't read my description, ended up getting something they didn't want, but I had pretty much zero recourse to do anything other than let him keep the item and refund the money. Would have cost me more to get the item back than what it was worth to me.

Unofficial WHS Handicap: 13.4 (Last Updated June 2, 2020)

What's in my 2020 Sun Mountain Sync bag?

Driver: :callaway-small: Callaway Epic Flash, HZRDUS Yellow 6.0, Black Star Sidewinder
3W: :mizuno-small: Mizuno GT 180, MRC Tensei White Stiff, Stock Mizuno/Golf Pride Tour Velvet
19° Driving Iron: :tour-edge: Tour Edge Exotics CB Pro Tungsten, UST Mayima Recoil 670 F4, Tour Edge/Lamkin R.E.L.
22° Hybrid: :cobra-small: Cobra F8, AeroTech SteelFiber i95 Stiff, Black Star Sidewinder
5-GW: image.png.47d41317a1a558f00a2214a77fe46b6c.png Maltby PTM Chrome, 1° Flat, KBS C-Taper Lite 110 Stiff, Red Star Sidewinder
54°, 60°: image.png.47d41317a1a558f00a2214a77fe46b6c.png Maltby M-Series+, KBS 610 Stiff (54°), KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 Regular (60°), Lamkin Crossline
Putter: :taylormade-small: TaylorMade Spider X, 33", Golf Pride Tour Only Red Star
Ball: :Snell:Snell MTB-X Optic Yellow

2019 MGS Forum Tester - Callaway Epic Flash

Was supposed to get in a quick round today but the dishwasher decided to take a dump. So I get to take SWMBO shopping for a new one and then get to install it this afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

In the Bag for 2020

PXG 0811XF Gen 2 10.5* (set at 9*) AD VR 6x

PXG 0341X Gen 2 15* AD TP 7x

PXG 0317X Gen 2 19* KBS Proto 95x

PXG 0311T Gen 3 4-6 KBS $ Taper 130

PXG 0311 ST 7 - PW KBS $ Taper 130

PXG 0311 Sugar Daddy 50/10 KBS $ Taper 130

PXG 0311 Sugar Daddy 54/10 & 58/07 TTDG TI S400

:bettinardi-small: Roc & Roll Tour 46"

4 hours ago, Jmikecpa said:

the dishwasher decided to take a dump. So I get to take SWMBO shopping for a new one and then get to install it this afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been there, done that. Just make sure the "dump tank" that the drain hose connects to on the outside of the dishwasher is sitting the right way and not facing down...

• Like 2

In the bag:
Bag: 

On 11/18/2019 at 9:30 AM, MattF said:

Went to the doctor yesterday and got the dressing off after 15 minutes of soaking it in warm water. He said it looked clean and it'll take about a month to heal. I have to change the dressing every day and use petroleum dressing (vasso) which, of course, you can't just get at your local chemist. So I ordered a bunch of stuff from Amazon. He took a measurement and it's roughly a 1/2" x 1/2" piece.

• Like 5

In the bag:
Bag: