Got Problems?

ole gray

2 hours ago, fozcycle said:

If it happens, I’ll just move my game and join the Sat game at Lexington Oaks GC. That way I can retire from running the game.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy
Cobra F8 (12*)w/ Mitsubishi Tense ck Blue Regular; 3W & 5W Cobra King F8 w/ Mitsubishi Tense ck Blue Regular shafts; Tour Edge CBX119 22* Hybrid w/Project X Evenflo Regular shaft; Wilson Staff D-7 5-PW + GW + SW w/UST Mamiya Recoil 460 Regular graphite shafts; Cleveland RTX Zipcore LW(58*) w/DG Spinner shaft. Putter: 33” Slotline SSi 693 Bag: Cobra Ultralight Cart bag, Peaccoat Blue.

Then you can focus more on winning!!  😀

• Like 3

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Then you can focus more on winning!!  [emoji3]

Absolutely! A lot less worries

Using Tour Edge Exotics EXS Driver w/ Mitsubishi Tense ck Blue regular shaft; Cobra King F8 4W & 6W w/Mitsubishi Tense ck Blue regular shaft; Tour Edge CVX 119 4 Hybrid , Irons 5-PW Wilson Staff D-7 w/Recoil 460 regular shafts; Cobra King wedges 50/54/58 & Bellum Winmore 707 putter.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 4

Driver: PXG 0211 w/Evenflo Riptide CB Regular shaft 

Fairways:  Cobra King F8 3-4W(16*) & 5-6W(20*) w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft 

Hybrid: Cobra F8 3 Hybrid(19*) w/Recoil ES regular shaft 

Irons: Wilson D7 5-PW w/Recoil 460 Regular graphite shafts 

Wedges: Cleveland RTX Zipcore(50*/54*/58*) w/True Temper Spinner Wedge steel shaft  

Putter: 33" Evnroll ER2 w/Evnroll Gravity Grip 

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black).  

Pushcart:  Caddytek 3.0 from Costco

Ball: Maxfli Tour CG & Titleist Pro V1x.

One of our Gdaughters turned 16 today. She was also sent home from school as she was exposed to C19 on 12/09 and quarantine for 2 weeks. This is her second time in quarantine this school year. All 4 of our Gkids have been in quarantine at least once.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; Titleist TSi2, Kuro Kage 50 gr R2

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

5 Hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous Vista Pro R2

Irons; Ping G710 6-GW, Recoil 460 R2

Putter; Waaay too many to list

One of our Gdaughters turned 16 today. She was also sent home from school as she was exposed to C19 on 12/09 and quarantine for 2 weeks. This is her second time in quarantine this school year. All 4 of our Gkids have been in quarantine at least once.

Ya gotta wonder what the long term impact will be on a whole generation of kids that are going through this pandemic.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

Left Hand orientation

:ping-small: G410 SFT driver 

Cobra King F-9  5 wood
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Snell MTB-X 

2020 Official Tester :SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Ya gotta wonder what the long term impact will be on a whole generation of kids that are going through this pandemic.

Definitely going to have a negative impact. I can see a slight change in the Gkids attitude.

• Like 2

Rick

Left Hand, 

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

Some people I work with piss me off greatly. Snows in the forecast and we had a slough of people call off because of it and I got mandated. s***** thing is I had to call people and make arrangements for people to come to my house and feed the puppies who were probably starving and needing food and water. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 6

1 minute ago, tommc23 said:

Some people I work with piss me off greatly. Snows in the forecast and we had a slough of people call off because of it and I got mandated. s***** thing is I had to call people and make arrangements for people to come to my house and feed the puppies who were probably starving and needing food and water. 

You should call one of those people that called off work and see if they'll go feed the pup's.  I wouldn't be surprised that they would do that but not go to work!  🙄  

• Like 3

Modern Bag:  Sub70 849 Pro 9*, Hazrdous Smoke S Flex;  Titleist 915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex;  Snake Eyes 15*, & 23* Hybrids; Mizuno JPX 900 Forged 5 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Cleveland Tour Action 49*, 53*, 57*; PX LZ 6.5 ;  Ping Heppler Fetch;  Ball - Snell MTB-X; Bag - Sun Mountain H2NO 

Classic Bag:  Driver - Wilson Staff Persimmon; 3w - Hogan Speed Slot; 5w - Wilson Staff Tour Block; 3 - pw - Staff Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

41 minutes ago, tommc23 said:

... It is amazing how ignorant people can be. Along a similar line of thinking I went through a severe snow storm in Tulsa on my way to Phoenix. Woke up to about 6" of wet icy snow and had to start driving around 20 mph for a few hours until I got out of the worst of it and the interstate became normally drivable. IU have an all wheel drive G80 so not terrible in snow but I had to creep along because conditions were so bad. Passed by way too many pick ups going 50+ along with 18 wheelers that I saw in ditches down the road. Probably 25 or so down in the median or off the side of the road and hopelessly stuck. People and snow ... sigh. 

• Like 7

Driver:   TaylorMade SIM2 Max 10.5* ... Diamana Ltd 60R
Fairway:  TaylorMade SIM2 Max 15* ... Tensei Raw Blue 65R
                 TaylorMade SIM2 Max 18* ... Tensei Raw Blue 65R
Utility:   TaylorMade DHy 19* ... Diamana Ltd 65R
              Taylor Made Sim Hybrid 22* ... Diamana Ltd 75R
Irons:    4-Pw Cobra King Tour MIM ... Steelfiber 95R
Wedges:  Cobra Snakebite 50* ... Steelfiber 95R
                 TaylorMade MG3 58* LB ... Steelfiber 95R
Putter:  Cleveland Hunting Beach Soft 11S 33.5"
Ball:      TaylorMade TP5x (2021)

14 minutes ago, chisag said:

... It is amazing how ignorant people can be. Along a similar line of thinking I went through a severe snow storm in Tulsa on my way to Phoenix. Woke up to about 6" of wet icy snow and had to start driving around 20 mph for a few hours until I got out of the worst of it and the interstate became normally drivable. Passed by way too many pick ups going 50+ along with 18 wheelers that I saw in ditches down the road. Probably 25 or so down in the median or off the side of the road and hopelessly stuck. People and snow ... sigh. 

And they probably were running to buy up all the bread and milk!  

• Like 4

:ping-small: Driver, G400 11* SR Flex

:taylormade-small: 3 Wood, SLDR  HL 17*  R Flex

:taylormade-small: 5 Wood, SLDR 19* R Flex

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, F6 22.5* R Flex

:Sub70: Irons, 699 Pro's S Flex (5 - AW)

:Sub70:  JB Wedge 56*

:cleveland-small: Wedge, CBX 60*

:odyssey-small: Putter, Marksman Fang 35"

1 hour ago, Shapotomous said:

You should call one of those people that called off work and see if they'll go feed the pup's.  I wouldn't be surprised that they would do that but not go to work!  🙄  

Nope mom would tear them apart since she doesn't know them I don't need that

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chisag said:

... It is amazing how ignorant people can be. Along a similar line of thinking I went through a severe snow storm in Tulsa on my way to Phoenix. Woke up to about 6" of wet icy snow and had to start driving around 20 mph for a few hours until I got out of the worst of it and the interstate became normally drivable. IU have an all wheel drive G80 so not terrible in snow but I had to creep along because conditions were so bad. Passed by way too many pick ups going 50+ along with 18 wheelers that I saw in ditches down the road. Probably 25 or so down in the median or off the side of the road and hopelessly stuck. People and snow ... sigh. 

Living in Cleveland for 20 years, I always dreaded the first snowstorm because people drove like it was the first time: some driving at a crawl taking 2 lanes and others barreling along over the speed limit using the shoulder. 

• Like 5

Left Hand orientation

:ping-small: G410 SFT driver 

Cobra King F-9  5 wood
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Snell MTB-X 

2020 Official Tester :SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

14 minutes ago, tony@CIC said:

Living in Cleveland for 20 years, I always dreaded the first snowstorm because people drove like it was the first time: some driving at a crawl taking 2 lanes and others barreling along over the speed limit using the shoulder. 

... I would have thought Clevelanders would be used to snow and drive appropriately. Chicago was pretty good at it, although there was the occasional too slow-fast drivers. Thankfully I won't have to deal with snow here in Phoenix, just morons in tricked out pick ups that think they are in a real life version of Mad Max: Fury Road. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

Driver:   TaylorMade SIM2 Max 10.5* ... Diamana Ltd 60R
Fairway:  TaylorMade SIM2 Max 15* ... Tensei Raw Blue 65R
                 TaylorMade SIM2 Max 18* ... Tensei Raw Blue 65R
Utility:   TaylorMade DHy 19* ... Diamana Ltd 65R
              Taylor Made Sim Hybrid 22* ... Diamana Ltd 75R
Irons:    4-Pw Cobra King Tour MIM ... Steelfiber 95R
Wedges:  Cobra Snakebite 50* ... Steelfiber 95R
                 TaylorMade MG3 58* LB ... Steelfiber 95R
Putter:  Cleveland Hunting Beach Soft 11S 33.5"
Ball:      TaylorMade TP5x (2021)

2 hours ago, tommc23 said:

When it used to snow some in Gaffney SC everyone called off and Wal Mart was so crowded you could not squeeze another vehicle in. At the time my wife was a line supervisor at Stouffers and they would end up pulling people to run maybe 2 out of 10 lines. 

• Like 1

Driver ---- TM M-6 Evenflow 65 G R flex---- 3 wood TM V-Steel Aldila 65G R Flex--- 7 Wood TM V-Steel UST Pro Force 65 R flex---  Irons 5 thru PW 2016 TM TP CBs Steelfiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy2 52* Stock regular shaft--- SW Callaway Mack Daddy PM grind modified to 10* bounce KBS wedge shaft R---- Putter Scotty Sante Fe fluted Bulls Eye shaft you seriously think it was going anywhere? Bag Old School Burton Mini Staff non demontional no advertising

5 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

I hear ya! It's like.... you live in NE Ohio... is the first time you've driven in snow?!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Shankster said:

(the computer) *start exam by 11:59pm or a late submission will be recorded.

(me...)

start exam at 11:33pm because I am a rock star 

(the computer)

Evil laugh... you thought you had 2 hours to complete test, but little did you know that I had alternate plans... finish it by 11:59 is what I really meant.

(me)

Multiple four letter words that I should not be saying... repeatedly... and then once more for good measure.

(the computer)

You suck, you Jack ... for your terrible effort we will give you a 25% on this test because you only answered a few questions...

(me)

More four letter words.. (sorry)

(the computer)

BCBE4021-1C61-4FDF-8A55-116E180586F4.jpeg.75a863d0ccd15db86e3b08ff39784a90.jpeg

(Me)

A0FAF01F-264C-4958-961D-2EAE3629F5D6.gif.236d8f0df69e8b18876d15248e4c90a2.gif

Watching my 4.0GPA go up in smoke.

as the military says “15 minutes early, if you’re on time you’re late” in this case you were neither sorry man lol

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small: G710 Irons Official Review

:Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

WITB:

:ping-small:  Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X I :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green 

:taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ I :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52, 56, 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

29 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

as the military says “15 minutes early, if you’re on time you’re late” in this case you were neither sorry man lol

Math... I despise he subject.  27 minutes for 25 questions.  I did not even have enough time to write them all down... immediately went into panic mode.... then I just gave up and looked for the easiest questions.

luckily the professor is letting me re-do it at a -10% grade... but I have that test, and the huge final exam... that I will be Starting much earlier in the day... by Friday.

if I ace both I can still get an A... but that is highly doubtful.

• Like 5

People can really suck sometimes.

• Like 3

Rick

Left Hand, 

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead