Got Problems?

12 hours ago, tommc23 said:

I get COVID tested weekly at my fire department it sucks. Had to get a mass removed from my 14 week old puppy and send it to see if it is cancer or not. Really hoping it isn’t the worst part is the cone of death on a puppy is dented all over

Ah man hope its nothing, really hope you dont have to go through anything again.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Check out my reviews

:ping-small: G710 Irons Lacassem official review

WITB:

:taylormade-small: FlexTech is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X I :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green 

:taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ I :titelist-small: 48 SM8 - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:titelist-small: 52, 56, 60 SM7 - Nippon Modus 125 S :odyssey-small: O-Works 1W I :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wanted to thank all for your thoughts and prayers these past weeks. My father passed peacefully early this morning. The picture is how I will choose to remember him. Sent from my SM-A102U using MyGol

Yea my grandmother passed away over the weekend from it. Have her funeral in a few days.

Airline travel and people are funny. The guy who begged past everyone in the security line by saying. "I'm in danger of missing my flight.  Can I please come through" is now leisurely deciding be

Posted Images

10 hours ago, MattF said:

That blows mate. I hope you're all OK and your Dad comes back with a Neg.

Hope the test comes back benign.

Me too Matt me too

10 hours ago, Lacassem said:

Ah man hope its nothing, really hope you dont have to go through anything again.

Thanks

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

You be bloody careful @Kenny B!

• Like 5

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSi2 Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 6.0
Fairway: :Sub70: 939X 15° Project X Even Flow Blue 6.0
Hybrid: :Sub70: 939X 3 Hybrid Project X Even Flow Riptide 6.0
Irons: :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged 4-GW Project X Catalyst 80 6.0
Wedge: :cleveland-small: Smartsole S
Putter :yes-small: Tracy
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls::Snell: MTB-X or Black

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the Queen🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

18 hours ago, Kenny B said:

Well, the good news is that the temps warmed up on Thursday from the teens at night and 20's during the day to above freezing.  The bad news is that the snow on my roof started melting, then froze in the gutters at night.  Not a problem for the gutters on my house, but I have an uninsulated addition behind the 3rd bay of my garage with corrugated aluminum roofing and a tiny gutter.  

IMG_5702.jpeg.82c279be918a3c93e6778b14094c0969.jpeg

This area was a covered patio that the previous owner framed in with windows and doors as a work space.  I've been using it as my hitting bay!!

The gutter formed an ice dam and as the temperature warned up, water started pouring down the inside of the walls; all pressure-treated lumber.  My hitting bay was flooded.  So, Friday afternoon and Saturday morning my wife and I were breaking up the ice dam so the melting snow had a place to go instead of inside.  With the temps in the 50's and wind blowing 20-25 mph, all the snow should be gone in a day or two.

My wife reminded me of @BIG STU many times!!  "Yes dear"! 

IMG_5701.jpeg.8ba923e90698380fd758f734dfe21ba9.jpeg

So, now my wife says that we need to tear this down and build a weatherproof, insulated hitting bay/exercise room... maybe even a launch monitor!?!

Man on a ladder = trouble. Be careful 

• Like 6

Left Hand orientation

:ping-small: G410 SFT driver 

Cobra King F-9  5 wood
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Snell MTB-X 

2020 Official Tester :SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

2 hours ago, MattF said:

You be bloody careful @Kenny B!

1 hour ago, tony@CIC said:

That's what my wife said... constantly.  She had a meeting at 2pm but wouldn't leave until I was off the ladder.  Made me "hurry".  😬  But we got it done in time.

Now to see what it takes to make this temporary room a permanent room with flooring, roofing, lighting, insulation, launch monitor.

• Like 6

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

3 hours ago, Kenny B said:

Now to see what it takes to make this temporary room a permanent room with flooring, roofing, lighting, insulation, launch monitor.

💵 lots and lots of 💵

• Like 3

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSi2 Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 6.0
Fairway: :Sub70: 939X 15° Project X Even Flow Blue 6.0
Hybrid: :Sub70: 939X 3 Hybrid Project X Even Flow Riptide 6.0
Irons: :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged 4-GW Project X Catalyst 80 6.0
Wedge: :cleveland-small: Smartsole S
Putter :yes-small: Tracy
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls::Snell: MTB-X or Black

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the Queen🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

• 2 weeks later...

I’m not allowed on a ladder!!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 3

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; Titleist TSi2, Kuro Kage 50 gr R2

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

5 Hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous Vista Pro R2

Irons; Ping G710 6-GW, Recoil 460 R2

Putter; Waaay too many to list

That's what my wife said... constantly.  She had a meeting at 2pm but wouldn't leave until I was off the ladder.  Made me "hurry".  [emoji51]  But we got it done in time.

Had a brutal ice damn 2011 between fireplace and picture window. Repair cost thousands , insurance picked up 100% couldn’t believe no battle. Had to replace all Sheetrock on 1 wall & insulation. No mold[emoji106]
Good luck, and forget the ladder[emoji33]

• Like 3

Rick

Left Hand, 

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

Missed a bullet today. I got a warning message that my left brake light wasn't working. Car is a 5 year old Mercedes SUV with 110,000 miles and I have a bunch of LEDs on the tailgate. I'm thinking $$$$$$. Turns out the brake light was a  'regular' bulb , turn signals, etc are LED's. A quick trip to the auto store and it took me 2 min to place. PHEW   

• Like 7

Left Hand orientation

Cobra King F-9  5 wood

I finally got accepted through Ohio Unemployment for the additional 11 weeks of benefits. I received 3 payments and then got a message  that I was denied because I'm unavailable for work.  Ummm.... I'm laid off! How is that determined to be unavailable for work? 

I have to repay the money. I can appeal the decision on line, so they say. There is no where on the unemployment site to do this, that I can find. You can't call because they are "not taking calls at this time, because of high call numbers, currently.... try another time"...lol.

I can appeal by mail or by fax (who does that anymore). Well, how do you do that without a form to fill out? There is no form to copy on the site. 

This whole thing is a giant mess. The only recourse I seem to have is to pay back the money by check... which I have already used for mortgage, food and utilities.

I guess they won't be happy until all of us are homeless and destitute. Great job Ohio/America!

Sorry for the rant.... I'm just about at the end of my rope with everything I have to deal with right now.... I don't need this on top of it.

• Sad 7
2 hours ago, silver & black said:

I finally got accepted through Ohio Unemployment for the additional 11 weeks of benefits. I received 3 payments and then got a message  that I was denied because I'm unavailable for work.  Ummm.... I'm laid off! How is that determined to be unavailable for work? 

I have to repay the money. I can appeal the decision on line, so they say. There is no where on the unemployment site to do this, that I can find. You can't call because they are "not taking calls at this time, because of high call numbers, currently.... try another time"...lol.

I can appeal by mail or by fax (who does that anymore). Well, how do you do that without a form to fill out? There is no form to copy on the site. 

This whole thing is a giant mess. The only recourse I seem to have is to pay back the money by check... which I have already used for mortgage, food and utilities.

I guess they won't be happy until all of us are homeless and destitute. Great job Ohio/America!

Sorry for the rant.... I'm just about at the end of my rope with everything I have to deal with right now.... I don't need this on top of it.

I wouldn't worry about.  Given how hosed up so much of "the system" is (even more than normal), I suspect you can claim hardship and they will sort it out later.  The very times we need state and federal government to step up, remove roadblocks, and make common sense decisions, they fall short.  Those chartered with solving the problems are the problem 🙄

• Like 5

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver | Official 2019 MGS Tester

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:ping-small: G410 Irons 4-UW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:ping-small: B61 Putter

Had some surgery on my neck yesterday.  All went well but the doctor said no golf (except putting) for about 3 weeks.   Gonna be a long 3 weeks with the warm weather starting.   

Good time to rest up and practice putting. In 3 weeks weather will be awesome and you’ll be draining everything [emoji106]

• Like 6

Rick

Left Hand, 

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

1 minute ago, Rickp said:

Good time to rest up and practice putting. In 3 weeks weather will be awesome and you’ll be draining everything emoji106.png

Yep;  it looks like i will miss the first week of my companies golf league.  Fortunately I finished the most wanted players irons testing Thursday and GI irons won't be started for about 3 weeks.  

• Like 6

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15* set  to 16.5* w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 816H1 19* set at 18* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  21*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
               :titelist-small: 915H 24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :cleveland-small: 588 54-14, 58-12
Putter:  :taylormade-small:TM-180

Backups:  :bobby-grace-1: 6330

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

58 minutes ago, cnosil said:

Had some surgery on my neck yesterday.  All went well but the doctor said no golf (except putting) for about 3 weeks.   Gonna be a long 3 weeks with the warm weather starting.   

Rest up hope the 3 weeks fly

• Like 4

Check out my reviews

:ping-small: G710 Irons Lacassem official review

WITB:

:taylormade-small: FlexTech is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X I :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green 

:taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ I :titelist-small: 48 SM8 - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:titelist-small: 52, 56, 60 SM7 - Nippon Modus 125 S :odyssey-small: O-Works 1W I :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

1 hour ago, cnosil said:

Take care of yourself and hopefully you'll be back out there in no time. 

• Like 6
6 hours ago, cnosil said:

Hoping for your speedy and problem free recovery. 

• Like 4

Left Hand orientation

Cobra King F-9  5 wood

9 hours ago, cnosil said:

Take a break; rest up.  You will be tearing up the course when you return!

• Like 4

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”