Got Problems?

Sorry to hear you had such a bad reaction. My wife and I got both Pfizer jabs. No reaction after the first other than sore arms. The second for me was a sore arm and fatigue for a day. My wife on the other hand was fatigued for about a week. We're thankful for the minimal reaction and would do it again since it's a better option than getting covid.
Edit: just read a news article that Moderna is planning an annual booster [emoji33] 

Also read that. Probably will be a yearly thing for a while.

Reactions to second Moderna are varied.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 1

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; Titleist TSi2, Kuro Kage 50 gr R2

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

5 Hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous Vista Pro R2

Irons; Ping G710 6-GW, Recoil 460 R2

Putter; Waaay too many to list

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My dad passed away this morning. Yesterday morning he had a heart attack.  At the hospital the doc said he had congestive heart failure, fluid on lungs, low BP, low oxygen level, and kidneys failing.

Wanted to thank all for your thoughts and prayers these past weeks. My father passed peacefully early this morning. The picture is how I will choose to remember him. Sent from my SM-A102U using MyGol

Yea my grandmother passed away over the weekend from it. Have her funeral in a few days.

Posted Images

On 4/15/2021 at 10:18 AM, GolfSpy MPR said:

Bought a used car on Friday.

Check engine light came on yesterday.

Sigh.

Took the car to my mechanic. He replaced the spark plugs and coils--cylinder still misfiring. So this is a bigger problem.

I bought it from a dealer near Green Bay, which is 3.5 hours away. This is going to be a pain.

• Like 1
  • Sad 7

:callaway-small: Epic Flash Sub Zero, 9°, Aldila Rogue White 130 MSI 70 X
:callaway-small: Mavrik Sub Zero 15°, Aldila Rogue White 130 MSI 70 S
:cobra-small: F6 5-6W, 18.5°, Fujikura Motore 6.3
:adams-small: XTD Proto dHy 21°, Aldila Green NV Hybrid 105 S
:Sub70: 699 Pro, Modus3 105, 5–PW
:Sub70: Forged Black 50°, 54°, and 58°
:odyssey-small: Stroke Lab EXO Seven Mini, 34"
:srixon-small: Z-Star XV

Full WITB with pictures

3 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

Dayuuum Tom, that sounds pretty wicked.  We were planning to get the J&J now that we're back home... but only days after getting on the call list, it's been suspended.  They do have Moderna, but I'm not so sure about the mRNA science.  We're now on that list but I have my hesitations 😕.  

The science is nothing new multiple vaccines have been created through the science. I’ve been exposed to many many people with COVID since being vaccinated and I get tested weekly due to my job and always negative. I know multiple in my department who are the same and nothing.

• Like 6
22 minutes ago, tommc23 said:

The science is nothing new multiple vaccines have been created through the science. I’ve been exposed to many many people with COVID since being vaccinated and I get tested weekly due to my job and always negative. I know multiple in my department who are the same and nothing.

mRNA is awesome. I echo everything Tom says and as a FF myself, seeing this first hand, getting the shots is the way to go! 

• Like 3
  • PING G400 LST 8.5 Evenflow Black 65g 6.5
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Mizuno HMB MP20 3i Nippon Modus 3 120S
  • Ben Hogan PTx Combo Nippon Modus 3 120S
  • TaylorMade MG2 TW 56 & 60 Nippon Modus 3 120S
  • Scotty Cameron Phantom X 11.5
  • TaylorMade TP5

Western, NY

5.7 Index

42 minutes ago, GolfSpy MPR said:

Sigh.

Took the car to my mechanic. He replaced the spark plugs and coils--cylinder still misfiring. So this is a bigger problem.

I bought it from a dealer near Green Bay, which is 3.5 hours away. This is going to be a pain.

Sorry to hear about the car.    

My joke about about this would be that as a Bears fan; there is nothing good in Green Bay.  @chisagwould probably agree.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15* set  to 16.5* w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 816H1 19* set at 18* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  21*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
               :titelist-small: 915H 24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :cleveland-small: 588 54-14, 58-12
Putter:  Bellum Winmore 787

Backups:  :bobby-grace-1: 6330, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

So pretty much feeling back to normal after shot 2. Decided to mow the lawn so I can devote my Sunday to playing golf. Well 30 minutes in and the lawn mower decided it was time to retire. Mower overheated and shut down. I let it cool down for a half hour and it started.  Check the oil level then mowed for 10 min and shut down again. But the John Deer mower lasted 22 years. 

Looks like $4k to replace it.  Need a big one for 5 acres of mowing. Have an appointment on Monday with a dealer. 

• Like 7
  • Sad 2

:ping-small: Driver, G400 11* SR Flex

:taylormade-small: 3 Wood, SLDR  HL 17*  R Flex

:taylormade-small: 5 Wood, SLDR 19* R Flex

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, F6 22.5* R Flex

:Sub70: Irons, 699 Pro's S Flex (5 - AW)

:Sub70:  JB Wedge 56*

:cleveland-small: Wedge, CBX 60*

:odyssey-small: Putter, Marksman Fang 35"

17 minutes ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

So pretty much feeling back to normal after shot 2. Decided to mow the lawn so I can devote my Sunday to playing golf. Well 30 minutes in and the lawn mower decided it was time to retire. Mower overheated and shut down. I let it cool down for a half hour and it started.  Check the oil level then mowed for 10 min and shut down again. But the John Deer mower lasted 22 years. 

Looks like $4k to replace it.  Need a big one for 5 acres of mowing. Have an appointment on Monday with a dealer. 

Good luck in getting one.   Friend of mine had is mower die after 25 years and is on a wait list to get a new one.  

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15* set  to 16.5* w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 816H1 19* set at 18* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  21*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
               :titelist-small: 915H 24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :cleveland-small: 588 54-14, 58-12
Putter:  Bellum Winmore 787

Backups:  :bobby-grace-1: 6330, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

1 minute ago, cnosil said:

Good luck in getting one.   Friend of mine had is mower die after 25 years and is on a wait list to get a new one.  

There's plenty available here. They just closed at 12 and don’t open till Monday.  I put an online offer on one that is in stock that fits the requirements. 2020 left over.

• Like 5

:ping-small: Driver, G400 11* SR Flex

:taylormade-small: 3 Wood, SLDR  HL 17*  R Flex

:taylormade-small: 5 Wood, SLDR 19* R Flex

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, F6 22.5* R Flex

:Sub70: Irons, 699 Pro's S Flex (5 - AW)

:Sub70:  JB Wedge 56*

:cleveland-small: Wedge, CBX 60*

:odyssey-small: Putter, Marksman Fang 35"

2 hours ago, GolfSpy MPR said:

Sigh.

You might want to google the year and make of the car for misfire issues. You may find some answers there. best to know vs. getting the run around. 

• Like 6

Left Hand orientation

:ping-small: G410 SFT driver 

Cobra King F-9  5 wood
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Snell MTB-X 

2020 Official Tester :SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

3 hours ago, cnosil said:

Sorry to hear about the car.    

My joke about about this would be that as a Bears fan; there is nothing good in Green Bay.  @chisagwould probably agree.  

As a Lions fan, I'm also anti-cheesehead.

• Haha 5

:callaway-small: Epic Flash Sub Zero, 9°, Aldila Rogue White 130 MSI 70 X
:callaway-small: Mavrik Sub Zero 15°, Aldila Rogue White 130 MSI 70 S
:cobra-small: F6 5-6W, 18.5°, Fujikura Motore 6.3
:adams-small: XTD Proto dHy 21°, Aldila Green NV Hybrid 105 S
:Sub70: 699 Pro, Modus3 105, 5–PW
:Sub70: Forged Black 50°, 54°, and 58°
:odyssey-small: Stroke Lab EXO Seven Mini, 34"
:srixon-small: Z-Star XV

Full WITB with pictures

29 minutes ago, GolfSpy MPR said:

As a Lions fan, I'm also anti-cheesehead.

... Worst. Fans. Ever. You would think they could have some compassion with 2 HOF QBs in a row while the Bears continue to search for an elite QB starting 50 QBs in the same time frame. But no, they try and rub Bears fans noses in it every chance they get. Being a bigger man, I enjoy watching great QBs and don't hold the fans against Favre and Rodgers. That said, there are more than a few Bears fans still living in 1985 and bring them up every chance they get ... sigh. And I feel for Lions fans as I am not sure I have ever seen a team snatch so many loses from the jaws of victory. 

• Like 8

Driver:   TaylorMade SIM2 Max 10.5* ... Diamana Limited 60R
Fairway:  TaylorMade SIM2 Max 15* ... Tensei Raw Blue 60R
Utility:   Callaway Super Hybrid 17*   ... Diamana Limited 65R
               TaylorMade DHy 19* ... Diamana Limited 65R
Irons:    4-Pw Cobra King Tour MIM ... Nippon 950gh r-flex
Wedges:  Cobra Snakebite 50* ... Nippon 950gh r-flex
                 Mizuno T20 58* ... Nippon 950gh r-flex
Putter:  Cleveland Hunting Beach Soft 11S 33.5"
Ball:      TaylorMade TP5x (2021)

... Worst. Fans. Ever. You would think they could have some compassion with 2 HOF QBs in a row while the Bears continue to search for an elite QB starting 50 QBs in the same time frame. But no, they try and rub Bears fans noses in it every chance they get. Being a bigger man, I enjoy watching great QBs and don't hold the fans against Favre and Rodgers. That said, there are more than a few Bears fans still living in 1985 and bring them up every chance they get ... sigh. And I feel for Lions fans as I am not sure I have ever seen a team snatch so many loses from the jaws of victory. 

You now have Dalton [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

In the Bag for 2021

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5* AD TP 6x

:callaway-small: Rogue SZ 15* AD TP 7x

:callaway-small: Rogue SZ 18* AD MT 7x

PXG 0317 22* KBS Proto 95x

PXG 0311T Gen 3 5-6 KBS $ Taper 130

PXG 0311ST 7 - PW KBS $ Taper 130

PXG 0311 Sugar Daddy 50/10 KBS $ Taper 130

PXG 0311 Sugar Daddy 54/10 & 58/07 TTDG TI S400

:cameron-small:  Phantom X 5.5 35"

10 hours ago, chisag said:

Since you mentioned worst fans 🤣

CE4150C3-CD4A-4234-8F60-AD0DCED483FC.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Hmmm 1
  • TaylorMade TP5

Western, NY

5.7 Index

34 minutes ago, bens197 said:

Hey don't lump is together, Edelman provided some great moments and an easy guy to root for given how hard he worked but no where near a HOF career.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS Review

:cobra-small: SZ Extreme 9° HZRDUS Smoke Green 60g 6.5 | :taylormade-small: '07 Burner 15° Reax 50 Stiff 

:titelist-small: 816 H1 18° Fujikura Speeder HB 8.8 Stiff | :titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Diamana S+ Blue 70 Stiff

:ping-small:  I500 5 - UW Red Dot Dynamic Gold S300 | :Hogan: Equalizer 52° / 56° KBS Tour V 110 Stiff

:cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0 | :ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :bridgestone-small: Tour BX | Right Handed

:SuperSpeed: Follow My Super Speed Progress Here 

50 minutes ago, bens197 said:

This has been a huge discussion on the sports talk radio around here. It’s definitely arguable both ways. Strictly based on playoff stats he should Be in. You can’t be mentioned in Jerry Rices realm in playoffs and not get in.....

as for the quarterback conversation and lions.....I am crossing my fingers this isn’t the future for the patriots 

• Like 1

Check out my reviews

:ping-small: G710 Irons Lacassem official review

WITB:

:taylormade-small: FlexTech is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X I :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green 

:taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ I :titelist-small: 48 SM8 - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:titelist-small: 52, 56, 60 SM7 - Nippon Modus 125 S :odyssey-small: O-Works 1W I :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

Since you mentioned worst fans [emoji1787]

CE4150C3-CD4A-4234-8F60-AD0DCED483FC.jpeg.369d37b86f67a1604bd30ae492612d4d.jpeg

I had this conversation already... I love what Edelman did for the team, but I’ll take Troy Brown 10 times out of 10 over Jules. Would have love to see him play in today style offenses.
  • Like 2

#COBRACONNECT CHALLENGE 4 ALUMNUS

:cobra-small: Speedzone Driver 10.5 - Ventus Blue 6x | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8s | :cobra-small: Speedzone 4-Hybrid - KBS Proto 85s

:cobra-small: KING Forged Tec 5-GW - Nippon Modus 120x | :cobra-small: KING MIM Black 52.12C, 56.10V, 60.04W - Nippon Modus 125 Wedge

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope

24 minutes ago, ejgaudette said:

Hey don't lump is together, Edelman provided some great moments and an easy guy to root for given how hard he worked but no where near a HOF career.

8 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

This has been a huge discussion on the sports talk radio around here. It’s definitely arguable both ways. Strictly based on playoff stats he should Be in. You can’t be mentioned in Jerry Rices realm in playoffs and not get in.....

as for the quarterback conversation and lions.....I am crossing my fingers this isn’t the future for the patriots 

2 minutes ago, B.Boston said:

I had this conversation already... I love what Edelman did for the team, but I’ll take Troy Brown 10 times out of 10 over Jules. Would have love to see him play in today style offenses.

I was waiting for you guys 😊

In all honesty, I’d put you three on the pre-2002 side of things but the joke is still hilarious. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • TaylorMade TP5

Western, NY

5.7 Index

1 hour ago, bens197 said:

Wait so he's crapping on people for being fans of the team for nearly 20 years? Which for people who are now in their early thirties, nearly their entire lives?

What a weak argument to make. Yes I know he's talking about being a bandwagon, but when your run ran nearly 20 years, that's a huge amount of time. I am so over talking heads and their stupid "hot takes".

• Like 1

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:callaway-small: Big Bertha Mini (the :wilson_staff_small:  D7 is in time out)
:callaway-small:  GBB 3W (lofted to 4W)
:callaway-small: V-Series Heavenwood
:cobra-small: Baffler XL 5i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54*
:ping-small: iWedge 58*
:cleveland-small: #10

Twitter: @russtopherb

4 minutes ago, russtopherb said:

Wait so he's crapping on people for being fans of the team for nearly 20 years? Which for people who are now in their early thirties, nearly their entire lives?

What a weak argument to make. Yes I know he's talking about being a bandwagon, but when your run ran nearly 20 years, that's a huge amount of time. I am so over talking heads and their stupid "hot takes".

He’s making a joke.  

• Like 2
  • TaylorMade TP5

Western, NY

5.7 Index