Got Problems?

6 minutes ago, bens197 said:

He’s making a joke.  

Aren't jokes supposed to be funny?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:callaway-small: Big Bertha Mini (the :wilson_staff_small:  D7 is in time out)
:callaway-small:  GBB 3W (lofted to 4W)
:callaway-small: V-Series Heavenwood
:cobra-small: Baffler XL 5i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54*
:ping-small: iWedge 58*
:cleveland-small: #10

Twitter: @russtopherb

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My dad passed away this morning. Yesterday morning he had a heart attack.  At the hospital the doc said he had congestive heart failure, fluid on lungs, low BP, low oxygen level, and kidneys failing.

Wanted to thank all for your thoughts and prayers these past weeks. My father passed peacefully early this morning. The picture is how I will choose to remember him. Sent from my SM-A102U using MyGol

Yea my grandmother passed away over the weekend from it. Have her funeral in a few days.

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, russtopherb said:

Aren't jokes supposed to be funny?

Not doing this. Have a day bud 😊

• PING G400 LST 8.5 Evenflow Black 65g 6.5
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Mizuno HMB MP20 3i Nippon Modus 3 120S
  • Ben Hogan PTx Combo Nippon Modus 3 120S
  • TaylorMade MG2 TW 56 & 60 Nippon Modus 3 120S
  • Scotty Cameron Phantom X 11.5
  • TaylorMade TP5

Western, NY

5.7 Index

4 minutes ago, bens197 said:

Not doing this. Have a day bud 😊

Not doing what? Having a discussion about something you posted? Alrighty then.

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:callaway-small: Big Bertha Mini (the :wilson_staff_small:  D7 is in time out)
:callaway-small:  GBB 3W (lofted to 4W)
:callaway-small: V-Series Heavenwood
:cobra-small: Baffler XL 5i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54*
:ping-small: iWedge 58*
:cleveland-small: #10

Twitter: @russtopherb

So pretty much feeling back to normal after shot 2. Decided to mow the lawn so I can devote my Sunday to playing golf. Well 30 minutes in and the lawn mower decided it was time to retire. Mower overheated and shut down. I let it cool down for a half hour and it started.  Check the oil level then mowed for 10 min and shut down again. But the John Deer mower lasted 22 years. 
Looks like $4k to replace it.  Need a big one for 5 acres of mowing. Have an appointment on Monday with a dealer. 

22years is a good run. John Deere great product.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; Titleist TSi2, Kuro Kage 50 gr R2

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

5 Hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous Vista Pro R2

Irons; Ping G710 6-GW, Recoil 460 R2

Putter; Waaay too many to list

16 hours ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

So pretty much feeling back to normal after shot 2. Decided to mow the lawn so I can devote my Sunday to playing golf. Well 30 minutes in and the lawn mower decided it was time to retire. Mower overheated and shut down. I let it cool down for a half hour and it started.  Check the oil level then mowed for 10 min and shut down again. But the John Deer mower lasted 22 years. 

Looks like $4k to replace it.  Need a big one for 5 acres of mowing. Have an appointment on Monday with a dealer. 

I had two reactions....sad about the mower checking out....but the happy reaction to get to shop for another tractor overtook the sad!  😁  I am still loving the late 80's Deere 332 I have.   Not as quick as a Z turn but I really like the old diesel engine that just keeps running & running!  The good thing about Deere is the parts....I can still get parts for that tractor, I just rebuilt the deck pulleys, bearings and spindles last fall!  And for sure...to replace what I've got with an equivalent tractor today would be about a $4k price tag.

• Like 6

Modern Bag:  Ping G410+ 9*, Accra TourZ X265 M5;  Snake Eyes 18* & 23* Hybrids; Golfsmith Tour Cavity Forged 3i;  Mizuno JPX 900 Forged 5 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Cleveland Tour Action 49*, 53*, 57*; PX LZ 6.5 ;  Ping Heppler Fetch;  Ball - Snell MTB-X; Bag - Sun Mountain H2NO 

Classic Bag:  Driver - Wilson Staff Persimmon; 3w - Hogan Speed Slot; 5w - Wilson Staff Tour Block; 3 - pw - Staff Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

17 hours ago, GolfSpy MPR said:

Sigh.

Took the car to my mechanic. He replaced the spark plugs and coils--cylinder still misfiring. So this is a bigger problem.

I bought it from a dealer near Green Bay, which is 3.5 hours away. This is going to be a pain.

Compression test, I'm really hoping it's not a dead cylinder or a dropped valve.

• Like 3

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSi2 Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 6.0
Fairway: :Sub70: 939X 15° Project X Even Flow Blue 6.0
Hybrid: :Sub70: 939X 3 Hybrid Project X Even Flow Riptide 6.0
Irons: :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged 4-GW Project X Catalyst 80 6.0
Wedge: :cleveland-small: Smartsole S
Putter :yes-small: Tracy
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls::Snell: MTB-X or Black

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the Queen🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

3 minutes ago, MattF said:

Compression test, I'm really hoping it's not a dead cylinder or a dropped valve.

Agree, that would tell him if it is more a mechanical issue internal to the engine, or something else like a fuel injector or some other type of electrical component which may be acting up

• Like 2

Driver & Fairway: Titleist TS3 9.5 & 15 - Project X Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.0

Hybrid: Titleist 818H2 - Tensei Blue 70S

Irons: Titleist T100 4 - P Project X 5.0

Wedges: Vokey SM7 50, 54, and 60

Putter: Cameron 2012 Select Newport Notchback

Ball: 2013 Model Pro V1X

19 minutes ago, MattF said:

Compression test is good, leak down test even better. Also depending on the age of the car, the dealer's diagnostics (more detailed then consumer) could yield a lot of info.

https://shop.advanceautoparts.com/r/car-projects/leak-down-test-what-is-it-and-how-to-do-it

@GolfSpy MPR keep us posted on what you find. 

• Like 3

Left Hand orientation

:ping-small: G410 SFT driver 

Cobra King F-9  5 wood
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Snell MTB-X 

2020 Official Tester :SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

17 hours ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

I mow well over an acre here and my L130 is still going but about 14 years old.  If it goes kaput, I'm switching over to a zero-turn. Those things are grass eating monsters.

• Like 4

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver | Official 2019 MGS Tester

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:ping-small: G410 Irons 4-UW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:ping-small: B61 Putter

On 11/26/2016 at 9:44 AM, ole gray said:

Having a bad day or something is not quite right? Let it out here and you may or may not feel better. :D 

I had a buddy who just sent me a text asking if I wanted to play golf around 1:00 p.m. today. I had to tell him maybe, because my wife may have to go out of town and someone has to be home as the Samsung Repair man is coming.   :angry: 

We have one of those on the list where the washing machine lid could potentially blow off!   Anyways one of their service reps is coming out today to repair it.  The good thing is it's totally covered via Samsung as it should be.  No more of them washers for me as I have already had two previous issues with it.  One being under warranty and the last one being a stabilizer bar breaking which happen right after warranty had expired. :angry: 

I almost bought a new washer. However, a coworker said "don't do it".  Since then I've heard a lot of horror stories about the newer generation of machines. So I'm keeping my old top loader until I can't find parts 

• Like 5
7 hours ago, bens197 said:

Since you mentioned worst fans 🤣

CE4150C3-CD4A-4234-8F60-AD0DCED483FC.jpeg

... Fans are a strange bunch and can be amazingly stupid. I over heard a bunch of fat white guys in the parking lot here in Phoenix arguing over trading Kyler Murray and starting over with a new QB in the draft because he could not get the Cards into the play offs. All but one agreed, Murray has to go. I had to shake my head at just how ignorant fans can be. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

Driver:   TaylorMade SIM2 Max 10.5* ... Diamana Limited 60R
Fairway:  TaylorMade SIM2 Max 15* ... Tensei Raw Blue 60R
Utility:   Callaway Super Hybrid 17*   ... Diamana Limited 65R
               TaylorMade DHy 19* ... Diamana Limited 65R
Irons:    4-Pw Cobra King Tour MIM ... Nippon 950gh r-flex
Wedges:  Cobra Snakebite 50* ... Nippon 950gh r-flex
                 Mizuno T20 58* ... Nippon 950gh r-flex
Putter:  Cleveland Hunting Beach Soft 11S 33.5"
Ball:      TaylorMade TP5x (2021)

I almost bought a new washer. However, a coworker said "don't do it".  Since then I've heard a lot of horror stories about the newer generation of machines. So I'm keeping my old top loader until I can't find parts 

Oh oh, just got a new Maytag washer delivered yesterday. The GE was becoming a project.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 2

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; Titleist TSi2, Kuro Kage 50 gr R2

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

5 Hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous Vista Pro R2

Irons; Ping G710 6-GW, Recoil 460 R2

Putter; Waaay too many to list

6 minutes ago, chisag said:

... Fans are a strange and can be amazingly stupid. I over heard a bunch of fat white guys in the parking lot here in Phoenix arguing over trading Kyler Murray and starting over with a new QB in the draft because he could not get the Cards into the play offs. All but one agreed, Murray has to go. I had to shake my head at just how ignorant fans can be. 

Amazing isn't it?  

One of my favorite things about the NFL season returning is the fan calls to Buffalo WGR550 following preseason games.  It makes me wonder why there is SO MUCH HIDDEN TALENT SITTING ON THEIR COUCHES while those in the front office are clueless idiots 🤣

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • TaylorMade TP5

Western, NY

5.7 Index

1 minute ago, bens197 said:

Amazing isn't it?  

One of my favorite things about the NFL season returning is the fan calls to Buffalo WGR550 following preseason games.  It makes me wonder why there is SO MUCH HIDDEN TALENT SITTING ON THEIR COUCHES while those in the front office are clueless idiots 🤣

Everyone thinks their Vince Papale. I would love to see all those people take a lick in the NFL.

• Like 4

Check out my reviews

:ping-small: G710 Irons Lacassem official review

WITB:

:taylormade-small: FlexTech is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X I :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green 

:taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ I :titelist-small: 48 SM8 - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:titelist-small: 52, 56, 60 SM7 - Nippon Modus 125 S :odyssey-small: O-Works 1W I :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

Just now, Lacassem said:

Everyone thinks their Vince Papale. I would love to see all those people take a lick in the NFL.

Just watched Invincible last month...so good...

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • TaylorMade TP5

Western, NY

5.7 Index

4 minutes ago, bens197 said:

Just watched Invincible last month...so good...

The average NFL super fanboy:

image.jpeg.a50f583403dc124945c425fa3374d27b.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Check out my reviews

:ping-small: G710 Irons Lacassem official review

WITB:

:taylormade-small: FlexTech is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X I :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green 

:taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ I :titelist-small: 48 SM8 - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:titelist-small: 52, 56, 60 SM7 - Nippon Modus 125 S :odyssey-small: O-Works 1W I :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

5 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

I mow well over an acre here and my L130 is still going but about 14 years old.  If it goes kaput, I'm switching over to a zero-turn. Those things are grass eating monsters.

Love a good zero turn. Used one for landscaping back in college and I almost want a overlynlarge lawn just so I can get one for myself.

• Like 2

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS Review

:cobra-small: SZ Extreme 9° HZRDUS Smoke Green 60g 6.5 | :taylormade-small: '07 Burner 15° Reax 50 Stiff 

:titelist-small: 816 H1 18° Fujikura Speeder HB 8.8 Stiff | :titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Diamana S+ Blue 70 Stiff

:ping-small:  I500 5 - UW Red Dot Dynamic Gold S300 | :Hogan: Equalizer 52° / 56° KBS Tour V 110 Stiff

:cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0 | :ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :bridgestone-small: Tour BX | Right Handed

:SuperSpeed: Follow My Super Speed Progress Here 

4 hours ago, chisag said:

... Fans are a strange bunch and can be amazingly stupid. I over heard a bunch of fat white guys in the parking lot here in Phoenix arguing over trading Kyler Murray and starting over with a new QB in the draft because he could not get the Cards into the play offs. All but one agreed, Murray has to go. I had to shake my head at just how ignorant fans can be. 

Same with Raiders fans wanting Derek Carr gone. I'm not a huge Carr fan, but he's at least top 10 in the league... maby top 5. He does well with protection and weapons. Take those away and he's still above average.

• Like 2
11 hours ago, Agent 87 said:

When it comes to washers i have just two words.......Speed Queen!    🤓

• Like 3

Modern Bag:  Ping G410+ 9*, Accra TourZ X265 M5;  Snake Eyes 18* & 23* Hybrids; Golfsmith Tour Cavity Forged 3i;  Mizuno JPX 900 Forged 5 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Cleveland Tour Action 49*, 53*, 57*; PX LZ 6.5 ;  Ping Heppler Fetch;  Ball - Snell MTB-X; Bag - Sun Mountain H2NO 

Classic Bag:  Driver - Wilson Staff Persimmon; 3w - Hogan Speed Slot; 5w - Wilson Staff Tour Block; 3 - pw - Staff Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

44 minutes ago, Shapotomous said:

When it comes to washers i have just two words.......Speed Queen!    🤓

I sold my house 18 months ago and with it, two year old Samsung washer/dryer... the new kind.  I was actually happy that the new owners wanted me to leave them.  The new(er) house I bought has an older pair of Speed Queens, and I love them.  Smaller capacity but better cleaning.  

I don't understand how they can say the new models are more energy efficient and save water.  The wash cycle on the older Speed Queen is 15 minutes less than the newer Samsung; I had to run an extra rinse on the Samsung to get the soap out.  

• Like 4

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”