Got Problems?

ole gray

14 minutes ago, tommc23 said:

Sounds like I’m making a drive to Columbus tonight or tomorrow for a family emergency 

Sorry to hear that. Be safe and I how things turn out well. 

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

Safe drive hope all works out 

Thanks it’s probably not going to be the best outcome cancer is no fun

16 minutes ago, Rickp said:

Take care Tommy and safe traveling.

Thanks

7 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

Sorry to hear that. Be safe and I how things turn out well. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 4

18 hours ago, tommc23 said:

Thanks it’s probably not going to be the best outcome cancer is no fun

Thanks

Sucks dude...

• Like 3
  • TaylorMade SIM2 8* Mitsubishi Tensei 1K White 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Mizuno HMB MP20 3i Nippon Modus 3 120S
  • Ben Hogan PTx Combo Nippon Modus 3 120S
  • Vokey SM8 50 Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • TaylorMade MG2 TW 56 & 60 Nippon Modus 3 120S
  • Scotty Cameron Phantom X 11.5
  • TaylorMade TP5

Western, NY

5.7 Index

A technical error nuked my website. Pretty upset about that

• Sad 9

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Current tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 4/27/2021
Driver:titelist-small: TSi 2 - Graphite Design AD-XC 6S
Hybrids:taylormade-small: SIM Max 3H, 4H - Matrix Ozik 85S
Irons:srixon-small: ZX5 5 - PW - Accra 95 icwt S
Wedges: :cleveland-small: CBX 2 54, CBX Full Face 58 - Nippon Modus 105 Wedge
Putter:  :odyssey-small: Two Ball Ten S Tour Lines - 31"

7 hours ago, dlow206 said:

Ouch that sucks! Did you design it or did you have someone else do it for you? If you did it what system or website did you use to design it?

• Like 3

11 hours ago, dlow206 said:

I'm sorry to hear about that. Hopefully you can get it back up and running again. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, tommc23 said:

Ouch that sucks! Did you design it or did you have someone else do it for you? If you did it what system or website did you use to design it?

I built it. Its a Wordpress site running on Bluehost. The ironic thing about this fiasco is that I was using best practices of not directly updating my production site and making updates in staging and using their plugin to push changes to production. That plugin to push changes to production is what nuked the production database tables. Also, that caused me not to be able to access the backups of the site and db.

I am now not using that staging to prod plugin and now have backups running that are backed up to a third-party always accessible location.

1 hour ago, sirchunksalot said:

I'm sorry to hear about that. Hopefully you can get it back up and running again. 

Was able to get it restored thankfully. 

• Like 7

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Current tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 4/27/2021
Driver:titelist-small: TSi 2 - Graphite Design AD-XC 6S
Hybrids:taylormade-small: SIM Max 3H, 4H - Matrix Ozik 85S
Irons:srixon-small: ZX5 5 - PW - Accra 95 icwt S
Wedges: :cleveland-small: CBX 2 54, CBX Full Face 58 - Nippon Modus 105 Wedge
Putter:  :odyssey-small: Two Ball Ten S Tour Lines - 31"

5 hours ago, dlow206 said:

I built it. Its a Wordpress site running on Bluehost. The ironic thing about this fiasco is that I was using best practices of not directly updating my production site and making updates in staging and using their plugin to push changes to production. That plugin to push changes to production is what nuked the production database tables. Also, that caused me not to be able to access the backups of the site and db.

I am now not using that staging to prod plugin and now have backups running that are backed up to a third-party always accessible location.

Was able to get it restored thankfully. 

Hmm never used that I build with Wix and never had any issues and I update mine often but I’m also not selling anything it’s for dog training stuff

• Like 2

My mother in law is in Arizona with her ill parents. Both have different stages of dementia with one having days where he thinks it is 1954 and other days totally normal. Her mother seems to be getting nearer to the end. I've only heard third and fourth hand accounts, but it sounds like most of the conversations have been, "If you want to see her, make it soon." 

• Sad 8

Driver: Cleveland HiBore XL
3 Wood: Snake Eyes Viper Tour
Hybrids: Snake Eyes Viper Tour 18 and 24 deg
Irons: Srixon I-701 5-PW
Wedges: Callaway X-Forged 50, 54, and 58 deg
Putter: Yes! Marilyn

12 minutes ago, fozcycle said:

Headed out with SWMBO in her suv this morning for my Ortho Dr Consult on my aching fingers.  We were halted about 10 cars from the stoplight sitting d3ad in the wate4 with my foot on 5he brake when, out of nowhere, we were rear ended by a Toyota pickup. He must have been doing @bout 40 mph when he hit us.  So we got sandwiched between two toyotas.  

I was very impressed by how the Mitsubishi handled the collision.  The guy in the truck was buried by all the air bags going off.  
We are a little stiff but I think okay.  I am having pain in my right knee, thigh and hip….think it was jammed as I had my foot on the brake pedal when we were hit.

2F42351F-E135-4B93-9B34-24A14379CCCC.jpeg

B153DC13-E91A-4104-881F-69CBD2B3F400.jpeg

Glad to hear you're ok, hopefully you won't suffer too much soreness from the impact and recover soon. 

• Like 6

18 minutes ago, fozcycle said:

Headed out with SWMBO in her suv this morning for my Ortho Dr Consult on my aching fingers.  We were halted about 10 cars from the stoplight sitting d3ad in the wate4 with my foot on 5he brake when, out of nowhere, we were rear ended by a Toyota pickup. He must have been doing @bout 40 mph when he hit us.  So we got sandwiched between two toyotas.  

I was very impressed by how the Mitsubishi handled the collision.  The guy in the truck was buried by all the air bags going off.  
We are a little stiff but I think okay.  I am having pain in my right knee, thigh and hip….think it was jammed as I had my foot on the brake pedal when we were hit.

Oops, happy you guys weren’t seriously injured.  

• Like 5

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; Titleist TSi2, Kuro Kage 50 gr R2

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

5 Hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous Vista Pro R2

Irons; Ping G710 6-GW, Recoil 460 R2

Putter; Waaay too many to list

1 hour ago, fozcycle said:

Headed out with SWMBO in her suv this morning for my Ortho Dr Consult on my aching fingers.  We were halted about 10 cars from the stoplight sitting dead in the water with my foot on the brake when, out of nowhere, we were rear ended by a Toyota pickup. He must have been doing @bout 40 mph when he hit us.  So we got sandwiched between two toyotas.  

Sorry about the accident;  glad everyone is okay and hope you aren't too sore tomorrow. 

• Like 4

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15* set  to 16.5* w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 816H1 19* set at 18* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  21*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
               :titelist-small: 915H 24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :callaway-small: 54-10S   :cleveland-small: 588  58-12
Putter:  :seemore-small: mFGP2

Backups:  :bobby-grace-1: 6330, :taylormade-small:TM-180, :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, Bellum Winmore 787

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

10 hours ago, fozcycle said:

Headed out with SWMBO in her suv this morning for my Ortho Dr Consult on my aching fingers.  We were halted about 10 cars from the stoplight sitting dead in the water with my foot on the brake when, out of nowhere, we were rear ended by a Toyota pickup. He must have been doing @bout 40 mph when he hit us.  So we got sandwiched between two toyotas.  

Foz I know it sucks but honestly it could have been a lot worse. It doesn’t look like it effected any of the crumple zones of your car and a back door is an easy change if there isn’t other damage that isn’t visible.

• Like 5

11 hours ago, fozcycle said:

Oh man. Glad you are both OK. As long as the spare tire well didn't get crumpled, it should be fixable.

• Like 4

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSi2 Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 6.0
Fairway: :Sub70: 939X 15° Project X Even Flow Blue 6.0
Hybrid: :Sub70: 939X 3 Hybrid Project X Even Flow Riptide 6.0
Irons: :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged 4-GW Project X Catalyst 80 6.0
Wedge: :cleveland-small: Smartsole S
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls::Snell: MTB-X or Black

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the Queen🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

13 hours ago, fozcycle said:

Glad you're both ok - a rear end at 40 mph could have been a lot worse. 

• Like 3

Left Hand orientation

:ping-small: G410 SFT driver 

Cobra King F-9  5 wood
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Snell MTB-X 

2020 Official Tester :SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

The one day that I really wanted Arccos to work… it didn’t.  Killed my battery in 7 holes, only picked up shots when it felt like it.

pretty bummed.  I wanted to keep some stats on this hellacious course we played today.  More to follow in the how’d you play, and Forthcoming Bay Harbor Preserve/Links review thread.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2