Got Problems?

ole gray

I was getting ready to head to the course this morning and out my window I saw 3 firetrucks and cones blocking off my street. 

IMG_1446.jpeg.ce4811c321dbc33aeb71f20b1475cae4.jpeg

The white van on the right is a Cascade Natural Gas vehicle.  Gas leak!!  Three houses down the street on the other side of the 5th wheel.  They were digging in the yard of the 2nd house down as well.  Word has it that the guy was moving a fence further out toward the street.  Idiot!

• Sad 6

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

7 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

I was getting ready to head to the course this morning and out my window I saw 3 firetrucks and cones blocking off my street. 

IMG_1446.jpeg.ce4811c321dbc33aeb71f20b1475cae4.jpeg

The white van on the right is a Cascade Natural Gas vehicle.  Gas leak!!  Three houses down the street on the other side of the 5th wheel.  They were digging in the yard of the 2nd house down as well.  Word has it that the guy was moving a fence further out toward the street.  Idiot!

Definitely a moron!

• Like 3

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; Titleist TSi2, Kuro Kage 50 gr R2

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

5 Hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous Vista Pro R2

Irons; Ping G710 6-GW, Recoil 460 R2

Putter; Waaay too many to list

20 minutes ago, Rickp said:

Definitely a moron!

Darwin award candidate? 

• Haha 6

Left Hand orientation

:ping-small: G410 SFT driver 

Cobra King F-9  5 wood
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Snell MTB-X 

2020 Official Tester :SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

13 hours ago, sirchunksalot said:

Hopefully he wasn't using a lighter to check down in the hole. 

You'd know if he had!

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSi2 Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 6.0
Fairway: :Sub70: 939X 15° Project X Even Flow Blue 6.0
Hybrid: :Sub70: 939X 3 Hybrid Project X Even Flow Riptide 6.0
Irons: :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged 4-GW Project X Catalyst 80 6.0
Wedge: :cleveland-small: Smartsole S
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls::Snell: MTB-X or Black

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the Queen🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

This is my caddie.  There are many like it, but this one is mine.  Without my caddie I am useless. Without me, my caddie is useless.

367A014F-6950-42F4-8E59-FFD326784F68.png.e8fbf1ed54c9c789043fbaef09616b72.png

Not earning their paycheck… might have to source another caddie.  Oh, and my driver sucks, this face does not allow me to hit straight drives.  My razor is dull too, no need to live on the edge of it.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Shankster said:

This is my caddie.  There are many like it, but this one is mine.  Without my caddie I am useless. Without me, my caddie is useless.

367A014F-6950-42F4-8E59-FFD326784F68.png.e8fbf1ed54c9c789043fbaef09616b72.png

Not earning their paycheck… might have to source another caddie.  Oh, and my driver sucks, this face does not allow me to hit straight drives.  My razor is dull too, no need to live on the edge of it.

Its only the right caddie if it says driver on every tee

• Haha 3

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° HZRDUS Smoke Black 70g 6.5 (2021 Official Review) | :taylormade-small: '07 Burner 15° Reax 50 Stiff 

:titelist-small: 816 H1 18° Fujikura Speeder HB 8.8 Stiff | :titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Diamana S+ Blue 70 Stiff

:ping-small:  I500 5 - UW Red Dot Dynamic Gold S300 | :Hogan: Equalizer 52° / 56° KBS Tour V 110 Stiff

:cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0 | :ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Left Dash Pro V1x| Right Handed 

11 minutes ago, ejgaudette said:

Its only the right caddie if it says driver on every tee

Hasn’t worked for two rounds now.  I repaired all of my clubs, moved my phone to the other pocket…. Just said “I ain’t working today boss.”

• Sad 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Shankster said:

Hasn’t worked for two rounds now.  I repaired all of my clubs, moved my phone to the other pocket…. Just said “I ain’t working today boss.”

That sucks

• Like 3

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° HZRDUS Smoke Black 70g 6.5 (2021 Official Review) | :taylormade-small: '07 Burner 15° Reax 50 Stiff 

:titelist-small: 816 H1 18° Fujikura Speeder HB 8.8 Stiff | :titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Diamana S+ Blue 70 Stiff

:ping-small:  I500 5 - UW Red Dot Dynamic Gold S300 | :Hogan: Equalizer 52° / 56° KBS Tour V 110 Stiff

:cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0 | :ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Left Dash Pro V1x| Right Handed 

19 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

We’ll 1 of the pups we came hike to favoring his right hind leg yesterday. Not the first time but he was Definitely a little distressed, woke up this morning and it’s pretty swollen and he wouldn’t get up to go out (had to carry him) really hoping he didn’t tear an ACL heading to the vet in a bit…….wish me luck

Hope so as well. My dog torn hers and we had to go through the surgery for her, and now it looks like she might have torn her meniscus. Being on the bigger side, still only 45 lbs., for this injury it sounded like recovery was never going to be 100% for her. Hope you get better news.

• Sad 4

55 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

We’ll 1 of the pups we came hike to favoring his right hind leg yesterday. Not the first time but he was Definitely a little distressed, woke up this morning and it’s pretty swollen and he wouldn’t get up to go out (had to carry him) really hoping he didn’t tear an ACL heading to the vet in a bit…….wish me luck

Hopefully a good prognosis ML...what kind of dog?

• Like 3
  • TaylorMade SIM2 8* Mitsubishi Tensei 1K White 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Mizuno HMB MP20 3i Nippon Modus 3 120S
  • Ben Hogan PTx Combo Nippon Modus 3 120S
  • Vokey SM8 50 Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • TaylorMade MG2 TW 56 & 60 Nippon Modus 3 120S
  • Scotty Cameron Phantom X 11.5
  • TaylorMade TP5

Western, NY

5.7 Index

2 minutes ago, bens197 said:

Hopefully a good prognosis ML...what kind of dog?

Pittie, he’s only 5 so if it’s the acl surgery is Definitely happening

F1E8F08D-837D-4714-8CCE-1F20D42E319E.jpeg

• Like 4

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small: G710 Irons Official Review

:Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

WITB:

:ping-small:  Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X I :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green 

:taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ I :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52, 56, 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

2 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

Pittie, he’s only 5 so if it’s the acl surgery is Definitely happening

F1E8F08D-837D-4714-8CCE-1F20D42E319E.jpeg

Ah man my mistake, we talked about this...good luck to Mr. handsome smile and keep us posted.

• Like 5
  • TaylorMade TP5

Western, NY

5.7 Index

3 hours ago, Lacassem said:

Good luck to the pup.

• Like 3

Rick

Left Hand, 

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

1 minute ago, Lacassem said:

So ended up being lime? Couldnt believe it, doctor was surprised too. Had a fever and where his leg is swollen its not the ACL its below the knee which is "our heel" didnt realize that.

Regardless antibiotics and some pain meds good to go in a few weeks, thank God, was seriously worried having to put him through a surgery.

Happy to hear he’s going to be OK👍

• Like 4

Rick

Left Hand, 

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

14 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

So ended up being lime? Couldnt believe it, doctor was surprised too. Had a fever and where his leg is swollen its not the ACL its below the knee which is "our heel" didnt realize that.

Regardless antibiotics and some pain meds good to go in a few weeks, thank God, was seriously worried having to put him through a surgery.

So this isn't the end of the world...My guy had Lyme in his first year, tests negative for it ever since and is a perfectly healthy 9.5 year old.  A couple lipomas as you'd expect but this is the "goodest" bad diagnosis you could have received.  

Darwin sends his best...

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • TaylorMade TP5

Western, NY

5.7 Index

21 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

Doxycycline will clear it up quick 

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, tommc23 said:

Doxycycline will clear it up quick 

Exactly what they gave us! He is to happy of a camper glad this is it.

And thanks all, dog stuff always sucks and after having to put 1 down anytime something pops up like this out of the blue is worrisome. 

• Like 3

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small: G710 Irons Official Review

:Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

WITB:

:ping-small:  Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X I :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green 

:taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ I :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52, 56, 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸